Rulio and Jomiette

By kunique_

When perky spanish girl, Jomiette Lopez meets bad boy Rulio Stevens everything changes. Is Jomiette falling f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 {Sunday night}
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
not a update
Author's Note
Update Chapter 19

Chapter 10

327 9 0
By kunique_

Sneak Peek

Chapter 10

Rulio

That fuck nigga Jimmy better not be fucking my girl. I mean I doubt she would fuck him, but you never know with these dames. Jimmy has done this shit before, I was fucking with this fine ass Jamaican dame and we was in like a going into a year relationship. I came to chill with Ricky one day and found them fucking. I whooped Jimmy ass and sent his ass to the hospital, got locked up in Juvie and had to attend anger management for a year. I let it go though and I was like ima still fuck with kid, but now if he fucking her it's gone be something. Man I don't even know why I'm still fucking worried about to Jomiette, she obviously aint worried about me. Anyways I was currently at store trying buy something for my moms to cook. As I'm searching in the aisle for the seasoning, I run into Jomiette's friend I think her name is Lanna.

"Hi Rulio", she say.

"Sup"

"What you doing here all by yourself?"

"I can't come to the store by myself?", I replied.

"Lol, you know what I mean....Sooo where's your girlfriend?", I already knew who she was talking about.

"That aint my girl and shouldn't you know yall friends"

"We not talking right now, but we should hang out some time"

"That's sounds cool"

"Here", she hands me a piece of paper.

"What's this for?"

"To write your number silly"

I wrote down my number then cleared it, my mom would be coming soon and I was hungry.

***************

When I got home I put everything inside the fridge and texted my mom. As I was about to take a nap I received a text. I looked at the message and didn't recognize the number.

Text message

"Hey boo"

"Oh who this?"

"Lanna", not even 25 mins. passed and she was already texting me.

We texted and decided to chill tomorrow and shit. She seemed cool, and was kinda bad too.

**************

Sunday

I was at Lanna house and we was just chilling. Talking and watching T.v., after awhile I would catch her looking at me.

"So Rulio tell me, why a fine boy like you fucking with Jomiette?"

"What type of question is that?"

She then moved closer to me and was just staring at me. She leaned in and started kissing on me. I was going to stop, but was like fuck it. She got on top of my lap and was kissing on my neck, and slipped her hands to my belt buckle.

"I want you Rulio", she whispered......

What yall think Rulio gone do?

Sleep or Lanna or nah?

Author's Note

I don't see any comments, guys it's not hard while you're reading just drop a opinion or two. At least leave three comments

But I'll be updating shortly, but I'm going to stop updating if I don't see any new comments or votes

My other book lipstick thugette is on hold for now.

But guys don't forget to vote

Also I'll be looking for new characters so if you want to be a character inbox me or comment 

This is my last update until I see new comments and votes atleast three is that hard?

Love you guys don't only read but comment and vote

***************************************************************

Jake

Yall forgot about me huh? Well naw bitches I'm still here. I've been letting Jomiette cool it. I see she hanging around that Jim nigga, I got a good present for her. On Friday of this week Jomiette gone regret she was hanging with them niggas! hahaha! I was currently sitting in my room fixing the white on the table. I sniffed with one nostril and let the coke set in, then repeated the process with the other nosetril I was gone I swear I started seeing the walls talk. I got up to go to the trap, yes I'm a basketball player and sell and do drugs. So fucking what?! I play my shit safe though, when we do our physicals I put this chemical in my pee ans the results come out drug-free.

"Knock, knock", my five year old sister said knocking on the door. 

"Leave me the fuck alone Liyah!"

"But Jake I want to play with you", she started crying.

 I gave in, I loved this little girl to death. Everything started going down hill after my little brother Jerome died last summer. My parents got a divorce and I turned to the streets and drugs. I knew I shouldn't have let him go outside that day. Now Liyah won't ever know her twin brother.

Flashback 

"I want to be like just like you when I grow up", my little brother said to me.

"And why's that?"

"Because you schrong and I want to be basketball player like you", he said.

I smiled at my brother.

"Can I play outside?", he asked with puppy dogs eyes.

"You heard what mom said, she said no"

"Can I hold you basketball Jay?", he thought I was stupid tryna sauce me to use my ball to go outside.

"You can go Rome but stay only in the yard!", I pressed.

"Ok, I lub you", he said running ouside.

I felt weird like something was going to happen but just ignored him. After about 20 mins. I heard gunshots, I ran outside.

"Rome! Rome!"

I reached the porch and dropped to my knees by my lil brother and cried. He was laying in a uddle of his blood.

"No stay awake Rome!"

"Jay I feel tired", he told me.

"No!, No Rome, Somebody call 911!", I cried.

"I lub you Jake", then he started breathing slower and heavier.

"Omg! Jake what happened?", my neighbor yelled.

Seconds later I see the ambulance apporaching. I grabbed Jerome and ran to them they put him on the stretcher and into the back. I couldn't go in because Liyah was inside, I ran inside and went in Liyah's room and she was sleeping. I woke her up and hopped in my car and rushed to the hospital.

"Excuse me, is there any news about Jerome Willaims?"

The receptionist began typing on her computer.

"No sir there isn't, but if you take a seat over there, a doctor will come"

I decided to wait and pray for good news.

"Jakey why we here?"

"Jerome got hurt"

I called my parents and rushed to the hospital. After for what seemed like a lifetime a doctor apporach us.

"Family of  Jerome Wlliams!", we all stood up.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but Jerome didn't make it"

After I heard that it's like everything was in slow motion and I couldn't hear anything. He was only four years old!

Flashback over 

I didn't even realized I was crying until Liyah wiped my face with the palm of her hand. I chose the street life after Rome's death. I want to quit sometimes, but I'm so deep that it's going to be hard to leave it behind. 

"I promise Liyah Ima get better for Jerome and you", I told her.

I decided to not go to the trap and play with my sister.

Author's note

Thank you guys for making my book reach 1k + I love you :*

Well I updated and the chapter didnt saved so the new version will be a little rushed. I'm pissed I wrote a good ending for this chapter man. >.< but anyways here it is 

*Jomiette* 

Today was Monday, Ugh! I hated Mondays. Today I chose to wear a black and jean blue crop top and black yoga tights with my gamma rays and a black snapback. (check MM for the outfit) As I was flat ironing my hair I was interrupted by the vibration of my phone on the counter top in the bathroom. I looked and saw it was Jimmy.

Jimmy: Goodmorning

Me: Morning

Jimmy: You coming to school right?

Me: Yeah

Jimmy: Alright see you then

Me: K

To make something very clear Jimmy and I don't have anything going on. The kiss that happen was a mistake, I like Rulio and Iguess I kissed Jimmy to take my mind off of everything that happened that day. YES I ADMITTED IT I LIKE RULIO! Anyways I finished got dressed and catch the bus to school. I entered the the school house and saw Ricky, so I headed towards his direction.

*Conversation* 

"Hey Rick"

"Hey Jo"

"Wassup?"

"Nun, but I have a question for you"

"Ask away"

"Do you and Jimmy have something going on?"

"No we're just friends"

"Ok now do you and Rulio have something going on?"

"......."

"So yall do ha-"

"No we don't!"

"Stop lying", he said giving me a hard star.

"Ok ok iguess you can say we have a little something going on"

"Ohhh-"

"It's nothing really, I just got out of an relationship and Rulio intentions seems to be somewhere else", yes I said I'm not in a relationship as far as I'm concerned.

"Well yall need to talk, yall are complicated and yall aren't even in relationship, but I can see my cousin really likes you Jo..he might not be the easiest person to deal with but give him some time" 

With that he walked off towards the cafeteria. I had to see my CAP advisor so I turned towards the office. While walking, I see my so called "Friends" and I really wanted to know, why they started acting shady. Don't get me wrong I don't kiss ass, but these were my bestfriends I wanted to know. I walked up to them 

"Hey girls"

"Hey!", Sherline yelled, but recieve a dirty glance from Lanna.

"What's up with yall?"

"What's up with you?", Lanna aske with an attitude.

"Why yall stop talking to me?, We got beef?", I ignored Lanna

"I heard you was talking about us", Latrice said.

"Who told yall that?, they all pointed to Lanna.

"Wait! Wtf Lanna why would you do something like that?"

"Because I can bitch"

"Who you calling a bitch?!", my anger was no longer hidden.

"You! you ho-"

I didn't give her a chance to respond, I just start giving her meals. This wasn't no girl fight I was giving straight punches. The girls finally pulled me off Lanna, iguess they thought she had enough. They took me to corner telling me to calm down.

"Get the fuck off me! Yall some fake ass friends, instead of just coming to me and asking yall went with the he say she say shit...I really needed yall these past weeks I had no one. Ive been going through a lot but yall- fuck yall!" 

"We're so-" 

I didn't wait for the rest of their pity ass response I just ran out the school. I hopped on the bus and headed to the park by my house. I began letting the waterfall that I've been holding in for so long pour as I walked around the park. I began thinking about everything, my relationship with my parents and past relationship with that "bastard", and my fake ass friends. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I bumped into someone.

"Ouch!"

When I looked up I saw Rulio, my body just froze. After what seemed like forever, I got up and turned to walk away. Only to be stop with him grasping my forearm.

"What Rulio?".......

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Don't forget I'm looking for new characters for my new book if want to be one inbox or dm me on instargram.

Follow me on ig: precious_darkness_ or Twitter: kUnique_ I'll follow back :)

Love you guys

-Kunique_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...