REGAL ACADEMY: ROSE AND HAWK

By Wisdom_Jackson

This is a Hase fanfiction. I read many of these and wanted to come up with this. Hope you enjoy this. And don... More

Late! And Potions Class
The Accident
Healed and Curses???
Confession
Music Class Fun!
Truth Or Dare?
Date Night-1
Date Night-2
Grandmother's Find
Ball Dates-1
Ball Dates-2
Ball
Framed!!
An Extremely Angry Hawk
Who Will Kill Max First??
A Costume Ball?
A Sick Rose
Masquerade Ball
You Again???
The Curse Of The Cursed Blade

New Year

3.6K 45 4
By Wisdom_Jackson

Travis's POV

I said to the others the next day,"Guys we will go to Paris."Rose nodded her head . I knew this was going to be awesome.

--------------They went for their vacation and returned happily--------------------

(Sorry I do not have good ideas for this.I will make it up to you.)

--------------NEW YEAR AT REGAL ACADEMY------------------

"It's good to be back" I said.The others nodded.

Our headmistress came and said,"Students welcome you all to Regal academy.I hope this year will be a wonderful one to you all.You have this day off,so go and enjoy!!!!".

I went to Ling Ling and asked ,"Shall we go to the Beast's Castle?? "

She said ,"Yes!!"

We went to my grandpa's Castle.I showed her all my paintings and she loved it.

Later we went to the Arts room and did a little painting.

She drew me and I drew her.

Hawk's POV

Rose was sitting on a bench in the garden.

I went towards her and asked her,"What do you want to do today my love??"I want to hmmmmm play with you!!!"she said.

"Oh! Ok."We had a fun filled football match and of course I won.

Then we had a Food Fight at the S.W. CASTLE!!! That was fun .

Astoria's POV

Joy and I went to the lake and talked about our grades and ...... frogs.

It seems her band had won a contest. For once I didn't care about my grade.

This is sooo fun. I should do this once in a while.

I wonder what are the others doing??

I guess their having their own fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
267K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...