victuuri/viktuuri ↣ fragile

By -vacant

" Skater's have such fragile hearts, so let's see how much it would take to shatter them. " [COMPLETED] #UWAw... More

ρяσℓσgυє
[1] ᴊᴜɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
[2] ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ
[3] ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss
[4] ƬhᎬ ℬᎬsᏆ ᎳᎪᎽ ᏆᎾ ℛᎥsᎬ
[5] ɢʟᴀss ʜᴀʟғ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.1
[6] ɢʟᴀss ʜᴀʟғ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.2
[7] sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ.
[8] ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ...
[10] ᴇxʜɪʟɪʀᴀᴛᴇ
✧Tagged!✧
[11] ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ
[12] ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ
[13] ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀ ɴɪᴋɪғᴏʀᴏᴠ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ
[14] sɪɢɴs ᴏғ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ
[15] ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴇғᴇᴀᴛ
[16] ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛ
[17] ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʏᴇᴛ
[18] ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ
[19] ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, 10 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ's ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ!

[9] ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ϺΙଌᄐЯע

3.6K 162 142
By -vacant

"Do you really mean

to stay forever?"

Yuuri Katsuki stood on the mounting snow, staring at the frozen roads next to a park he had no interest for. The cold reminded him of home, yet it confused him of what he wanted home to be.

At some point, and Yuuri knew it, that he'd have to go back to the place where all his loved ones were, and they seemed happy with that fact.

Yuuri wasn't happy, though.

The one thing he wants more than winning the gold medal is to stay with Victor for the rest of his career, but of course, it didn't seem like anytime soon that Yuuri was going to achieve his goals.

He thought, and deeply, trying to psych himself up again and reconsidering the positives of his career. A small snowflake flew down to land on his open palm.

The Japanese skater breathes out, momentarily removing the mask from his face and immediately regretting it. His mouth feels like it's freezing up all of a sudden, which causes him to cover it back up again.

He hums in place of a sigh as he shoves his gloved hands into his pockets, I'm this close to the peak of my figure skating career, his thoughts feel as if they're being rambled together, and it makes me... Need the gold medal.

He knew, though, that the Grand Prix Finals would be his last chance to achieve the goal of taking the gold medal, as well as Victor back home when he was done with his career.

But Victor had an ongoing career that he stepped away from because of him. If Yuuri didn't win gold, then Victor will have to step down from being his coach. The thought of it made Yuuri's stomach knot from nerves.

All out of the blue, though, a sudden rush of footsteps alarmed the male. Before he could even turn his head to scream, a rushing flash had come in, so fast that it made Yuuri's head spin.

The next thing wasn't the last, though, the next thing was a perfect side-kick to Yuuri's rib, knocking the older male to the side and causing him to hold his rib in pain. He begins wheezing and coughing, scrambling to remove the face mask as the cold air dries his throat and chills his nose.

The figure stomps towards Yuuri, his face one of both disgust and anger. It made Yuuri want to puke, thinking that he might get another kick, but this time to the head.

Instead, the attacker raised his arm, and Yuuri flinched as it came down, preparing himself to take the blow.

"There you are, pork cutlet bowl!" Yuri Plisetsky exclaims as he pats the leg he'd kicked his victim with, huffing and puffing from exhaustion. He must've run a long way to find me... Yuuri thought to himself as the 15-year-old straightened himself up and stared at Yuuri dead straight in the eye.

"What was that massacre you created earlier?" Yuri interrogated, his eyes wide as he placed his hands on his hips, "Mickey's mouth is still frothing, Seung is crying like a baby and asshole JJ is standing there like he's frozen. It's creeping me out!"

Yuuri wanted to laugh at the bewildered yet terrified teenager standing before him, telling his elder off like that? It certainly didn't brew up anything interesting or out of the ordinary since Yurio always sassed everyone out, but the way he said it confused Yuuri.

Oh, but Yuri wasn't finished scolding the pork cutlet bowl, "And what was that free skate earlier? You can use the fact that Victor isn't here as an excuse to cover up your bullshit skating, but I was at my top form, and even got a new personal best, only to be beaten by fucken JJ all over again!"

The expressive hand gestures Russian Yuri used awed Yuuri for a second, from the teen's facial expressions to the way he cussed. The child certainly had some issues going on.

Russian Yuri looked down for a moment, but then turned his head to the side, his blue-green eyes staring off into the distance beyond the road they were standing in front of.

A large truck drives past them, causing a rush of wind against the two and sets the mood for what Yuri was about to say next, his voice low and somewhat disappointed, almost sad to what Yuuri was thinking, "You have no right to feel more down than me, pork cutlet bowl..."

Yuri Plisetsky sighs a lonesome one, and only then did Yuuri notice the brown paper bag in his hand as it was thrown into the air and onto his lap, "Yurio..." Yuuri questions, looking up at the teenager.

A suddenly soothing aura surrounds Yuri, and it calms the Japanese skater and he speaks as if he were singing a lullaby, "You can have it, it's almost your birthday, right, Yuuri?"

The older male was taken aback with the sudden use of his name and smiled, nodding to the suddenly embarrassed and shy boy as he opens the paper bag and gasps at what he saw, "Pirozhki?"

"Eat." Yuri demands, no sign of expression evident in his tone.

Yuuri stares at the paper wrapping in his hands and felt confused at the sudden demand from the teen, "Right here? Now?"

"Eat!"

The Japanese male jumps a bit at the sudden demand from the boy and simply does as he's told. He hauls himself off the snowy ground and takes one pirozhki in his hand, taking a short glance at it before eating it.

Yuuri felt as if he would begin to cry from the first bite, immediately swallowing the delicious creation and taking another mouthful of it. Russian Yuri smiles at his reaction.

The bliss of the flavours envelopes the older male's mouth as he begins to taste each individual flavour as its own, "There's rice in this..."

Yuri begins to nod in satisfaction, smiling happily as listens to Yuuri continue to describe the baked meal in his hands, "There's egg and pork cutlet..."

He stops chewing, swallowing it all as he realises what the creation was, "Pork cutlet bowl!"

Yuri nods in triumph, his eyes twinkling with joy as he nods in approval, raising a finger to point out a fact, "That's right! My grandfather made them with his own hands!" When Yuri states this, it was like watching his first Agape all over again, his plump lips were curled in a bright smile, the area around his eyes had gotten a bit paler from the cold, as well as his cheeks and nose becoming a bit more rosy and red from frostbite.

The teenager laughed, causing Yuuri to smile at this rare mood that the Russian never shows, and he certainly felt better than he did during the Free Skate after eating the pirozhki.

Yuri gave the older male a closed-eyed smile, "Great, isn't it?"

The teenager looked so happy and pure that Yuuri couldn't help but agree.

There was a lot Yuuri wanted to tell Victor as he waited at the airport. In fact, the thoughts rushing through his head made him feel a bit dizzy and caused him to lean against the wall for support.

What do I tell you first, Victor?

Yuuri pushes himself off the wall and continues to move with the crowd, all of them acquired with face-masks from the cold air, not wanting to get hyperthermia or any kind of sickness that would leave them crying in bed for days.

A sudden tap on the class next to Yuuri made him suddenly stop, and he slowly turned his head to the side to see Victor there, an unreadable expression plastered on his face as he began to press against the glass wall.

Makkachin wasn't with him, and it worried Yuuri even more. The dog was something for him to remember the past, and the closest thing Victor had as a friend...

Yuuri simply stood and stared at Victor tapping the glass, as if pleading for a reply of acknowledgement from the Japanese male.

I'm confused...

Yuuri looked down at his feet, his eyes watering as he thinks deeply about thoughts that meant nothing to the world. The tapping of the glass made it harder for him to reassure himself.

Why am I lying like this?

The tapping gets louder, and soon, Yuuri begins to run along the glass, realising that Victor was following him. It somewhat panicked and reassured the male, but he had a quenching feeling inside his stomach.

Soon, Yuuri was pushing past people and sputtering out quick apologies as he pulls his facemask off his mouth and gets into a sprint, matching Victor's pace.

Soon, the two stood on opposite ends of the sliding doors, staring at each other like they would shatter if they looked away. Yuuri couldn't move a muscle.

He watched as Victor hesitantly outstretched his arms, inviting Yuuri to something that looked safe and warm, but the younger male, stood there, frozen.

Yuuri slowly approached Victor, forcing his legs to move on their own, but instead, he felt like he was dragging himself from dread, as if he had regretted something from a distant past.

Victor's arms began to shake, and his lips quivered as a tear slipped from his left eye. People stared at the pair as they forced themselves to move to each other. In the end, Victor's outstretched arms dropped to his sides.

He sauntered over to Yuuri and engulfed the younger male in a hug, letting his tears flow from his puffy and tired eyes. The both of them held each other like there was no tomorrow, like they'd needed each other for an eternity.

Yuuri finally looked up to observe the Russian's pale face. It seemed like he had bags under his eyes, his silver hair looked dull. No hint of a smile was shown on his sad face and the fresh tear lines streaked his beautiful face.

Yuuri still didn't understand why he was hesitating when looking into Victor's eyes, it was like he was afraid to see the sadness plastered deep inside them.

"Yuuri, I've been thinking about what I can do as your coach from now on," Victor says, his voice raspy and tired as Yuuri buries his face into the older male's shoulder, taking in the scent that he'd missed for 2 days.

"Me..." Yuuri starts, coughing slightly before finishing off, "Me too, Victor..."

It was then that Yuuri realised.

He loved Victor, every aspect of the man before him shouldn't cause him to hesitate with his words, he wanted to continue his skating career with the five-time world champion and braced himself for what he was going to say next.

He pushed Victor back at arm's length, a familiar action for him now and stared at Victor's now vibrant, blue-grey eyes, a somewhat hope plastered inside them instead of the pain Yuuri was expecting.

He took a deep breath before letting all the words out, "Victor, please be with me... Please be my coach until I retire!" Yuuri shook from both excitement and worry. His eyes widened as Victor let out a slight laugh, his hopeful eyes closing as he took one of Yuuri's hands and kissed it gingerly as if it were made of glass.

The gesture made Yuuri's cheeks heat up and his eyes twinkle, and from what Victor could see, it was certainly the reaction he'd expected. Victor opened his eyes and smiled at Yuuri, still holding his hand as he spoke, "It's almost like a marriage proposal..."

Time seemed to slow down for the two. The airport was almost empty, as if it had been abandoned. The clock ticking was one of the only sounds other than their heavy breathing.

Yuuri smiles and finds the confidence he was looking for inside him. He steps a foot forward and engulfs Victor in a passionate hug. Yuuri closes his eyes while resting his head on Victor's shoulder, and wished that the moment would never end.

"I wish you'd never retire."

Yuuri's eyes opened wide, feeling a deep feeling of relief as he began to cry. The tears streamed down his cheeks like rivers and he felt proud when he spoke.

"Victor... let's win gold together... At the Grand Prix Final..."

"Together..."

16/02/2017

Favourite YoI episode? Mine's episode 9...

[2050 Words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.1K 14
"Give me back my virginity, you bastard." "You weirdo! Hanging out is not a way to take someone else's virginity." © _jewelry_
72.4K 4.4K 24
As Yuri's viral video of him skating finally catches Victor's attention, he looks for a link to Yuri's social media and finds a Twitter link. •May c...
40.1K 1.9K 27
"Do you love him, Yuri?" Victor asked his ocean eyes gazing into Yuri's "I, think so" he replied not sure of what to say. Trigger warning: abuse and...
32.3K 1.1K 24
(story cover and name credit to @lilzistrash) Yuuri and Viktor are in high school and have been friends for 5 months. They have feelings for each oth...