The Ninja of Time

Bởi MultiFangirl7148

You almost never hear about adventure stories that start with a boy getting crushed by a tree. But Omar's sto... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 A Normal Life
Chapter 2 Time for Training and I'm Getting Started
Chapter 3 Spinjitsu Power Inside
Chapter 4 Sensei Found Him and Warned Him of a Darker Side
Chapter 5 Get up, Get Your Ninja On
Chapter 6 On a Path to Bring Them All to Light
Chapter 8 Do Not Look the Snakes in Their Eyes
Chapter 9 Straight Home
Chapter 10 Something Ill is Going Down
Chapter 11 The Best Way to Defeat Your Enemy
Chapter 12 To Know Your Enemy
Chapter 13 We Feel Defeated
Chapter 14 Ice
Chapter 15 Lightning
Chapter 16 I Knew the Time Would Come
Chapter 17 Earth
Chapter 18 Fire
Chapter 19 Something to Prove
Chapter 20 Time to Save this City and I'm Ready For It ~Part 1
Chapter 21 Time to Save This City and I'm Ready for It~Part 2
Chapter 22 Gotta Push Our Game
Chapter 23 Gotta Know Your Friend
Chapter 24 Messin' with the Ninja Has a Penalty
Chapter 25 Nobody's Gonna Stop Us Now
Chapter 26: Growing Up is Such a Blast
Chapter 27 Causing History to Unfold
Chapter 28 Danger Lurking in the Depths of Ninjago
Chapter 29: Not One But A Million
Chapter 30: In Too Deep to Cash Out Now
Chapter 31: Ready for the Fight
Chapter 32: Each Second Counts
Chapter 33: Ninjago's in Trouble
Chapter 34: Evil Can't Stay

Chapter 7 Take It Out On Garmadon

59 3 2
Bởi MultiFangirl7148

Later that night, we were celebrating the fact that we almost had all of the golden weapons. We had a party, Cole was playing the drums, and I was partying like there was no tomorrow.

"Come on, Sensei! Join us!" Kai said. "There is still one weapon left. We must get our sleep." Sensei said. "Come on, Sensei!" I begged. Honestly, I wanted to do anything but sleep.

"Sensei, you got to admit, we're kicking their bony butts!" Jay added. "Get up here. Show us some moves." Kai coaxed. "I guess I could..." Sensei said reluctantly.

"Now this move is very special." He said "But if done incorrectly, will it lead to disastrous consequences?" Zane asked curiously. We all burst out laughing.

"Zane, was that a joke? Your sense of humor, you found it!" Kai said in between breaths. Sensei started to do a weird dance. We started laughing and joined in.

Afterwards, we all agreed that we should go to bed. I sat down on the ground, ready to pass out. "Good night guys." I said. I plopped my head on my rock, and I was out for the night.

I had a weird dream that Kai got up and chased Nya to a Fire Temple that was built on a volcano and that Kai found the Sword of Fire, saw some creepy dude named Garmadon, saved Nya and was fighting Evil Shadows.

Then I dreamed that Sensei came and saved Kai from being killed by the shadows. Sensei fought them with his own shadow and made a phoenix shadow puppet with his hands to scare them off.

After that, Sensei drifted off on a pumice raft to the Underworld while drinking tea. In the last part of my dream, Kai screamed 'Noooooooooooo!!'(I know. Weird right?).

Then I woke up to see a pair of really skinny white legs. I looked up to see that Skeletons had taken our normal weapons, our golden weapons, and had already tied up Jay and Zane.

To make things worse, Cole was asleep, Sensei was gone and Kai was missing. Again.

I was tied up with Jay and Zane because I didn't have the energy to fight back. Samukai was holding our weapons. "I believe these belong to Lord Garmadon now." He said in victory.

The skeleton army cheered for their accomplishment. Cole had just woken up, so they tied him up too. He and Zane were upside down.

"To the Fire Temple!" Samukai yelled. "Yeah!" The skeleton army cheered. Then I saw a shadow just like the one in my dream. He whispered something in Samukai's ear (Or where his ear would have been.). Then he disappeared.

"Oh. Change of plans. To the Underworld!" Samukai shouted. "Yeah!!!" the skeleton army chanted even louder than before.

A blue-armored skeleton with the big head raised his sword in the air. Big mistake. Jay took it and quickly replaced it with a branch. He examined it closely.

Another big-headed skeleton with a helmet walked over and asked him what had happened to his weapon. The blue-armored one shrugged threw away the stick. All of the skeletons then went to their assorted vehicles and drove away.

"Great. Now what?" Cole asked "Now, we get out of here!" Jay said while pulling out the sword. "Watch it Jay!" You almost gave me a haircut." I complained. "Stop being hair-conscious." Jay said.

"Uh, Jay? Before you do that you might want to-" Cole said before being interrupted by a fall.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" We screamed.

"Warn us." Cole finished. "Let's go!" Zane said. We flipped on our masks and ran after the bony bandits.

We took to the trees swinging from branch to branch. I saw one bright flash of otherworldly purple light after another.

Jay and I had transferred to chasing the skeletons by land. Zane was gaining on them quickly.

"More speed!" Samukai yelled. Cole emerged from the treetops. He was somehow holding back and even slowing down the Skull Truck!

Then Zane landed on the rolling base of operation. He ducked so he didn't get hit by an overhead branch. Jay then popped out from under the hood of the Skull Truck.

He bashed the two skeletons that happened to be next to him. Then he did Spinjitsu to keep the skeleton reinforcements at bay.

He made his way over to the cage with our weapons. He punched the lock but quickly retracted his hand. "Okay, that's why they make keys." Jay said in a painful voice.

Jay climbed over to where Cole and I were fighting two skeleton generals. "Hey Cole- Aarghhhh!" Jay yelled.

We finished kicking the skeletons off the truck before rushing over to help Jay. "Sorry, Jay. I didn't see you there." Cole said. "I'm going to help Zane." I said before running off. Zane had just found the driver of the truck.

"Greetings!" Zane said. "We're here to deliver a punch to the face." I said. We were about to jump him when Samukai kicked Zane onto the engine. He struggled to stay on the truck.

I tried to choke Samukai despite him not having a windpipe. Samukai punched the driver off of the truck and took control. He shook me off and I went flying off of the vehicle.

Zane, Cole and Jay soon fell off as well. We watched as Samukai drove into a portal to the Underworld.

Fire trailed behind him as an explosion replaced the portal. Lightning flashed from the sky, a warning that the end was near. Jay mumbled something that sounded like 'We couldn't stop them.'

"You don't need to say it. I know. We've lost." Cole said I a depressed voice. "I can't believe this. We worked so hard and we get this?" I said.

"Let's go to the Temple of Fire. Kai is probably there." Cole said. We started jogging back the way we came.

We finally made it to our destination. "Kai! Sensei!" Cole shouted. "Is anyone here?" I asked Cole. He shrugged.

"The Sword of Fire was here, as well our friends, but I only sense loss. We are too late." Zane said sadly. "The elemental weapons have left this realm and are now in the Underworld. The end is drawing near."

"Well this day proving to be the worst and the last day, of my life!" I said. We all flipped off our hoods. "Great." Cole said. The one place that no mortal can cross over."

"We might not be able to cross over..." A familiar voice said. The Fire Temple split into two halves! Kai emerged from the ash and dust... on a dragon! "...but a dragon can!" He finished. The Fire Dragon roared loudly.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Cole screamed while jumping behind a pillar. "Oh. My. Gosh. He's on a dragon. Someone punch me I'm dreaming." I said never taking my eyes off of the dragon. I felt Zane punch my arm.

"Ouch!!!" I yelled. "What's your hand made of, metal?" I asked, still wincing in pain.

"Our father used to tell us stories about the dragons. They were mystical creatures that belonged to both worlds and varied between them." Nya said.

"Hey, Nya." I said. "Hey Omar. Glad to see that you're no longer in a cast." She responded slyly. "Hate to break up this sensitive moment but, Kai, are you insane?!" Cole shrieked.

"Once he realized we were trying to protect the Sword of Fire, he actually became quite a softie. Knock it off!" Kai explained while playing with his dragon. Nya laughed at her brother's explanation.

Jay tried to talk, but just ended up coughing. "He cannot talk, but he wants to know if you like blue." Zane said. Jay smiled and nodded.

"It's my favorite color!" Nya said happily. "Yes!" Jay managed to say. "Nya?" Kai said. "This is goodbye, isn't it?" Nya said. Kai nodded sadly.

"Come back to me in one piece, ok? I don't want to have to run the store on my own." Nya said. "I promise I won't be gone for long." Kai said reassuringly.

"I'll keep a candle lit outside our shop until you return." She said sadly. We all, except Cole, jumped on the back of the Fire Dragon.

"You guys go ahead. There isn't enough room for all of us on that... thing." Cole said. The Dragon glared at Cole. You're right Cole, but I have a way to fix that." Kai said mischievously.

Cole reluctantly got onto the Dragons' back. We flew back to the Path of Pandemonium. "Omar, I'm dropping you off here. Tame the Time Dragon, and meet us back at the Fire Temple. Good luck." Kai said.

"I'm going to need it." I said before jumping off of the Fire Dragons' back. I landed back at the Skull Entrance. I climbed over it to see the trail of destruction we had caused the last time we came.

I ran through the maze again until I reached the center. Once again, I saw the wormhole opening. "Here we go." I said slowly."

The Dragon emerged once again from the hole, but this time, I saw the look in its eyes. It wanted to kill me! I ran all around the maze, the dragon chasing me all the way.

I ran and ran, running through parts of the maze I had never seen before. After a while, I was cornered. I had nowhere to run, and I was about to get frozen in time forever!

"Okay. You win. But listen, I'm trying to protect the weapon just like you are. I need your help to save the world from evil skeletons." The dragon got closer and closer to me.

"Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me!" I said in rapid succession.

Then I felt something warm and wet on my face. The dragon had licked me. "Ewwww. That was gross. But I take it this means I'm forgiven. Come on, let's go!"

I hopped on the dragons' back, which, surprisingly, had a saddle. We slowly lifted off of the ground and flew to where Kai and the others were.

We found them at Sky City. Zane and his dragon were there, Kai and his dragon were there, Jay was getting his dragon, and Cole was riding with Kai.

I looked to the top of the nunchuck skyscraper just in time to see a flash of lightning. Jay flew down from the top at lightning speed to meet us.

"Yeah! Four down, one to go!" He whooped. "Do we really have to?" Cole asked. Can't I just stay here?"

"No way." I said. "I had to avoid getting mauled and eaten. Now it's your turn. Jump on Cole. There's enough room for two." "Fine." Cole said. "Let's go. I regret this already."

With that we flew to the Caves of Despair. When we got there, the sun was rising. "Go ahead, Cole. We're with you all of the way." I said encouragingly.

We got to the entrance of the cavern. "Alright, Cole. Now you have to go by yourself." Kai said. "Please no. Please!" Cole pleaded. "Go now or we'll leave you here forever." Jay said. "Fine, fine." Cole said.

A few minutes passed before we heard a loud roar. "I hope that's Cole taming the dragon instead of being eaten by the dragon." Kai said. A few seconds later, we saw a cloud of dust and Cole on the back of the dragon.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Cole yelled. "How do you steer this thing?!" "Let's go guys." I said. We all hopped on our dragons' backs and rode off into the rising sun. When we got to Cole he had calmed down a bit.

"Easy, not so fast!" Cole said to his dragon. "AAAAHHHH!" He screamed.

"Whoohooooo!" Jay whooped "This is awesome!" "Yes, this is quite fun." Zane said calmly. "So how do the dragons cross over to the Underworld?" Cole asked.

"I think we're about to find out!" Kai yelled. "AAAHHHH!" We all screamed.

We were all headed straight down to a cliff! Suddenly, our dragons started spinning around and doing something that looked like dragon Spinjitsu.

Then the Underworld portal opened up and we flew directly into it! We ended up in a crystalline tunnel.

"Is it over?" Cole asked in a panicked voice. "Hardly. I hope these dragons know what they're doing!" Kai shouted. "If they're doing it your way then we're all doomed!" I yelled back.

Our dragons then flew through three paths. Kai and Zane went through one, Cole and Jay went through another, and I went through my own.

There was turquoise light and mist coming from the walls of the spiral shaped tunnel. Then our paths joined. I was right behind Kai.

"They're speeding up! Hold on!" Kai yelled. We zipped straight into a black hole. Then I saw a light.

We went into it and emerged in the Underworld. We flew off of our dragons, tumbling on the hard rocks.

"Solid ground. We made it!" Cole said, quite relieved. We looked over the Underworld. "It's so, err, otherworldly." I said.

We looked at the gigantic fortress on one side of the Underworld. "Sensei's inside." Zane said calmly. "They're expecting us." Cole said seriously.

We started to swing from the eerie stalactites. Kai hit a weak one, and it fell on skeleton warriors' head.

"Great job! That's one less that we have to deal with." I said. Jay started muttering something as we kept swinging. We looked at him like he was crazy, partly because he was.

"Can I be the first to say that it's been an absolute pleasure since Jay lost his voice?" Cole asked. "True that, Cole. True that." I say with a smile.

I looked up slowly to see we were holding on to the legs of a giant Underworld spider. "Uh, guys? Don't look up." I said while looking up.

They slowly looked towards the giant spiders. "Ugh!" Kai and Cole said. We all let go of the spiders.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!" We screamed as we fell from the ceiling. We fell to the hard ground with five thuds.

We all coughed out the dust that filled our mouths. We slowly got up dusting ourselves off. Next thing I know, someone shouted 'NINJA!' and the skeletons got their weapons to attack us.

Naturally, we drew out our weapons too. "I count ten boneheads to every one of us." Cole said. "I think I like these odds!"

Then the Giant Mutant Spiders came from the roof the aid their bony allies. "How do you like the odds now?" I asked. "Not as much, but I'll take it." Cole said sarcastically.

"Anyone got any bright ideas?" Kai asked. We continued to battle skeleton and spider alike as we thought of how we could win.

"Any ideas? I'm all ears!" Kai said while swinging his sword at some skeletons. Jay stepped out of the circle. He muttered something. "What?" Kai asked.

"You feel a weird sensation?" Cole guessed. "No!" Jay coughed. "You ate an odd crustacean?" Zane guessed. Jay looked at him as if to ask, 'What is wrong with you? Does that make any sense?'

He muttered it again. "I know! A bird that has relations!" I said. "Wait, that makes no sense." I reminded myself.

"Ooh, I got it, I got it! Two natives on vacation. Huh?" Kai said proudly.

"Ugh. Tornado of Creation!" Jay shouted. He got his voice back! "Oh." We all said. "Welcome back." Zane said while patting Jay on the back with his shuriken.

"But it could lead to disastrous consequences!" Cole warned. The skeletons and spiders were closing in on us. "We're about to have a disastrous consequence." Kai said. We paused for a while.

"Let's do this. Earth!" Cole said while doing Spinjitsu. "Time!" I yelled. "Fire!" Kai shouted. "Ice!" Zane joined. "Lightning!" Jay chanted."

"Ninja-GO!!!!!" We all shouted. We combined our Spinjitsu powers to make a giant Tornado of every element!

We sucked the skeletons, their vehicles, and the spiders into the Tornado of Creation. We spun through the bridge, picking up anything that could be useful.

We came out of the Tornado of Creation and our normal Spinjitsu to see what we created. We had made... a bony Ferris wheel? All of the skeletons were in there.

"C'mon! There's no time to waste." Kai said, running into the fortress. We all ran after him.

When we got to a doorway, we say Sensei fighting Samukai with the Sword of Fire. And a fight it was! The sides were evenly balanced. We were going to help, but Kai held us back!

"No, this is Sensei's fight." He said. Just then, Sensei flung a fireball at Samukai's head.

He dodged it and threw a Shuriken of Ice at him! The Fire Sword absorbed the damage, but when Sensei, tried to hold himself up with it, it froze him to the ground! Samukai was charging a lightning attack.

We looked at Sensei Wu with worry. The lightning flew from the Golden Nunchucks. Thankfully, it hit and broke the ice, and Sensei was unharmed.

Samukai then used the Scythe of Quakes to split the ground. The ladders opening the exit fell into a fiery pit. There was no escape.

Jay had somehow gotten cotton candy and was eating it. Kai nudged him and made him pay attention. Sensei flipped around until he was blasted by elemental lightning.

He fell to the ground and gave up the Sword of Fire. Sensei sat up and gasped. Samukai grabbed the Sword of Fire. He had possessed all of the weapons.

"Bring me the four weapons." The Garmadon commanded. "No!" Samukai yelled. "You will obey me now!" Garmadon started cackling evilly.

Samukai started to shake. Sensei flipped over the pit to join us. "No one can handle all of their power at once." Sensei stated. Samukai was shaking wildly now.

"Selfish fool. Did you think I did not plan on your betrayal?" Garmadon said. "What's happening to me?" Samukai said. He was shaking terribly violently now.

"You've fallen right into my master plan. Not even I can handle all of their power. But now that they have been combined, they will create a vortex through space and time, allowing me to finally escape this ghastly place."

Samukai started to hover in the air "AHHHHHH!" He screamed. He then vaporized, and the weapons fell to the ground.

A portal opened just as the leader said. He walked up to it. "Father would not want you to do this, brother." Sensei said. "Father is no longer here." Garmadon said.

"Good and evil. There has always been a balance. Where I go, the balance can be destroyed. Soon, I will be strong enough to possess the five weapons, so I may recreate the world in my image!" The older brother explained.

"You. You were always his favorite." He said before jumping into the portal. We all jumped and flipped onto the cliff the housed the throne of the leader. "He is gone, but he will return." Sensei stated.

We all grabbed our weapons. "And we'll be ready for him." Kai said confidently. "And we'll keep an eye out for any more of his evil schemes." Cole said.

"Then I have done my part. The balance has been restored. For now..." Sensei said.

We started to go out of the fortress the way we came. We took our dragons and got out of there as fast as we could. We flew all of the way to Kai's village.

We finally landed to see Nya rushing out of the Blacksmith Shop to greet us. Kai landed first. "Kai!" Nya called. Jay and I landed next. Then Zane and Cole.

"My turn!" Jay said as he joined in on the group hug. "Wait for me!" I said excitedly. I really like hugs. "I'm so happy you're back!" She said with glee.

"But it's not over. Lord Garmadon will return." Kai said seriously. All of the villagers that were there stopped cheering. "And we'll be ready for him!" Cole finished. The villagers started cheering again.

We all came together. We got together I a semicircle. We put our weapons together all at once only to find out that an explosion followed. We all fell to the ground. Everyone gasped in shock. I got up and shook my head.

"Alright. Let's remember NOT to do that again." Kai said. "Yeah, let's just stick to high-fives instead." Jay laughed. "Agreed." Zane said.

Everyone laughed. Another TV classic happy ending! I love being a ninja!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

55.4K 1.4K 31
Y/N was taken in by Sensei Wu at the age of nine when she mysteriously appeared on the Monastery's footsteps. Ever since then, she trained in the sec...
19 0 8
The next generation of the Ninja are ready for their first mission. After training all their lives, they are now confronted with an old enemy. Secret...
1.1K 56 20
The ninja have once again saved Ninjago. But now a dangerous threat has come and taken over Lloyd's body. A ghost named Morro, who is not only the Ma...
17.8K 513 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...