OMG I'm in Supernatural?

By jazzyCrazy

Mackinley Lesdi woke up next to a garbage skip, next to a handsome guy who just happenes to be Dean Wincheste... More

OMG I'm in Supernatural?
#1 Diner fun. Or not.
#3 Dean gets old. (evil laugh.) Only funny after he doesn't die.
#4 Abandon all hope
#5 Shut it Cas.
#6 Sorry.
#7 Shut up.
#8 Amen.
#9 Why, oh why can he not die?
#10 Cheese chili hamburger.
#11 Deli's suck.
# 12 Serioudly a salad again?
#13 I took three actually
#14 I am always right!
#15 1978-Shops are closed on Sunday.
#16 I love you
#17 Molly Christian Winchester.
#18
#19 Djinn
#20 where is she?
#21 The end is never far.
TO ALL OF YOU AWESOME READERS!!!

#2 Castiel tells some shocking news (and totally surprising.)

25.8K 805 493
By jazzyCrazy

I hope you enjoy the next chapter. I finished it like five mintues ago. Enjoy. I don't know if the name Castiel is spelt like that. But I have written it like that. Anyway have fun reading. xxx

"Where are we going?" I asked from the back seat of the "Impala" Dean's words not mine.

"I need a drink," Dean said.

"Are you an alcoholic?"

"He could be considered one," Sammy laughed at Dean's glare.

"Well, I sure as hell could use a drink," I agreed.

 They both seemed surprised by that remark.

When we arrived at a dodgy looking bar, I grimaced. It was not my type of scene.

"You better not let me out of your site," I said, "I swear if somebody hits on me I'm gonna kill them."

"Nothing to worry about," Dean walked through the small red door.

"Come on Mackinley," Sammy was nice enough to wait by the door. I walked in not liking what I was seeing. It was dingy and smelled of stale beer, smoke and sweat. Loud rock music blared from hidden stereo speakers. How could they hang out in such a dodgy place? How could they bring me here?

I followed Sammy to the bar, I looked at the bartender. He was a strong Mexican, not my type but good-looking none the less. I winked at him. Trying to ignore all the stares I could feel at my backside. The place was pretty packed, with pool tables set every so many meters apart. I hated it.

"What can get you pretty lady?" the bartender asked with a silly grin. His eyes were bloodshot, was he on something?

I smiled sweetly, "I'll have a shot of tequila, if you’re serving."

"I'll get you anything you want," he ignored the shouting customers who were waiting in line before me.

"My boys here want tequila too," I declared, "bring six shots."

He did, with lemon slices on top of each shot. The liquid called to me. Mama would not be proud of my actions, but what mama didn't know? Couldn't hurt her? Right? She thought I was D.E.A.D anyway! What did it matter anyway? I could get drunk if I wanted to. I could do the things I'd promised to leave behind in college. I wasn't the sweet Southern private school teacher anymore. I was the wild kid I once was.

"I don't think we should drink," Sam said eyeing the tequila shots.

"Sammy relax," Dean shrugged.

"Oh I should tell you guys before I drink," I looked at them seriously, "if I start dancing on the bar I've gone too far. Don't let me have sex with anyone here and if I tell you I love you. I don't,"

"Are you speaking from past experiences?" Dean asked, eyebrow raised in a question.

"Hell yeah," I downed one shot loving the fiery burn in my throat. I didn't bother with salt and just bit into the lemon.

"Do it," I said giving them each a tequila shot. I was already feeling the slight buzz. I was a light weight. It sucked but I found it fun.

My life had been turned around for only god knows why? I could at least have fun while I was here. For whatever reason I was here I was going to enjoy this life without any regrets. I would be the side of myself I'd always wanted to be. The cool, fun, sexy chick. Not the cute, sweet and shy girl.

I was on my third shot of whiskey after my two shots of tequila when a burly man came towards me. He was tall, not as tall as Sammy but about the same size as my Dean. I was drunk enough to think Dean was mine. When he so clearly wasn't?

"Hello there sexy," how could I be called sexy in muddy running shorts and a tank top? He must be as drunk as I was. He wore a checkered shirt and old dirty jeans.

"Hello sir," I waltzed up to him, "your wife know you're here?"

My vision was unfocused and my words were slightly slurring. I felt great.

"Of course she don't," he snaked his arm around my waist. I didn't like his touch as much as I liked Dean's. I loved Dean's embrace. Okay granted we'd only ever touched when he'd helped from the floor, and I'd hugged him across a table. But still I liked Dean's touch way more than this man.

"Wanna go to the bathroom with me?" he started pulling me along.

"Why?" I asked confused, I didn't need the bathroom. I stomped my foot on the ground.

"I don't need to use the loo," I crossed my arms. I didn't not like his attitude.

He looked pissed, "of course you don't sweetheart. We are going to get it on," he pushed past some people.

"Get it on? Like have sex?" I asked confused, "why would I have sex with you?"

I tried breaking out of his hold but god damn he was strong. My wrist actually hurt from his pressure. I looked around all the faces of the crowded bar blending into one. I didn't recognize anyone here.

"Let go of me," I felt adrenaline pump through my veins.

"Look missy I'll pay," he took twenty out his pocket with his other hand.

"I'm not a whore," I smacked his face before I could think about it.

Then suddenly I was pinned to the back wall of the bar. He had me by the throat. I gasped for breath but couldn't find any. I struggled against his hand, clawing it. I then tried clawing his face. He was pushing himself closer and closer to me, while killing me.

I would do just about anything for a wisp of air, even just a tiny breeze. I would not go without a fight. I kicked my leg out but I was weak and I was quickly loosing this battle. I looked around willing anyone to help me. Would anybody help?

My eyes were shutting close and I was falling into a pit of sleepiness. The pain in my neck and wrist already forgotten, when suddenly I saw Dean behind the man. I didn't see what he did because sweet sleep was calling my name. The last thing I remember is Dean’s angry green eyes.

*******************************

Oh sweet Mary mother of Jesus. I don't know what was worse. The pain and stiffness from my neck, or my throbbing headache. I only really got headaches like these from...drinking. Had I been drinking last night? Although weak was to weak a word. Migraine fit it much better. It was a massive never ending parade of throbbing and pain.

Had Jesse and Gerald taken me out for something? I could remember anything.

Jesse and Gerald...Gerald being a bitch as well as my so called best friend..somehow being in Supernatural... meeting the real Dean and Sam Winchester...finding out mama thought I was dead...going to the bar...getting wasted (that explained the migraine)...some guy trying to pay me to sleep with me...I was not a freakin' whore...the guy trying to kill me by choking me (that explained the pain in my neck)...Dean sneaking up behind the guy...big black from there.

I peeled my eyes open, they were gritty. My mouth tasted like poison. I couldn't really move my neck so I had to actually have to move my entire torso to look around.

I was clearly in a motel, a cheap motel. I was on a twin bed, it was not comfy. This place looked like one of those places that "paid by the hour". I ignored the little table in the corner, and went into the bathroom. My eyes were drawn onto the mirror, not only because of the note stuck on to it, but because of my horrible appearance.

I read the note first, trying not to look at the nasty bruising on my slender neck.

Mackinley

Sorry babe, I do not believe this little charade you're playing. So we've left without you. There is money under your pillow to get you by for a while. It was real sweet meeting you. Not.

And you have awesome legs.

Dean

Dear Mackinley

Sorry, Dean doesn't trust you and neither do I really. I want to but you're story doesn't really add up. I know you'll hate us and I'm sorry we're being assholes.

It really was strange and funny to meet you.

Sam. W.

P.s I left some Advil on the side of your bed, you're gonna be left with a massive headache.

Just effing great. I punched the wall; I was rewarded with bloody knuckles.

I got into the shower, trying to ignore the slight dirtiness of this. Fucking great. I deserved at least one swear word. Shit. Okay two.

I changed back into my clothes and I liked the feeling of my damp blond hair against my sore neck. I'd have to buy some new, clean clothes.

I can not believe they left me, Sam was right they are assholes. Stupid giant assholes. Good-looking assholes. I didn't even get to say thank you to them for saving me. Now I wasn't going to because they left me. When I found them I was going t kick them in the most painful area. They would never be able to have children, I'd make sure of it. How could they just leave me? Stupid morons.

I grabbed the money from under the pillow. A good seven hundred dollars. They were generous at least. I sat on the bed and thought about what I could do.

The perfect plan popped into my head.

Please work.

"Angel guy," I said loud, I tried to ignore how stupid I sounded. I couldn't remember his stupid name. Casey? Castle? Castiel...ping, ping, ping we have a winner.

"Castiel I need your help. Get you angel butt her now," I shouted. I heard the neighbors swearing at me to shut up.

"Please helps," some said behind me.

I jumped and turned.

____________________________________

Sam and Dean Winchester were just getting into the Impala when Castiel appeared in front of the car.

Dean groaned, "What do you want Cas?" he called out the window from the drivers seat.

"You left her alone," Castiel crossed his trench coat covered arms. He had a stern look on his face, blazing with anger.

"Who? That crazy chick? Mackinley?" Dean asked, yes she may have been hot but she's was crazy. At least in Dean's eyes.

"My assignment was to get her to you," he looked back and forth between the brothers, "do you know how long it took me to get her here?" Cast asked angrily.

"A while?" Dean guessed, a smirk on his face.

"Dean shut up," Sam nudged him.

"Look Cas that girl is wrong in the head," Dean said.

"Really?" Mackinley asked, "considering I'm important to you lives. I think you should treat me with respect."

Both boys jumped and looked behind them. There sat Mackinley Lesdi her blond hair in a neat ponytail, wearing a rock concert T-shirt with a sexy (to Dean) black cropped leather jacket. Dean did not miss the tight shorts she wore that exposed her long leg and the thigh high boots.

Both Sam and Dean saw the deep bruising on her open neck. Dean felt regret that he hadn't gotten to her sooner and stupidity for letting them drink.

"Damn," Dean said looking her up and down once more. His eyes stopping at her cleavage.

"Eyes up here Dean. Oh and your note is right. I do have awesome legs," she said coldly, Dean looked up from her boobs. She was pissed, Dean could see that much. Her green eyes in narrow slits.

"Hi Mackinley," Sam muttered trying not to look at the girl in the back of the car. Sure, Sam thought she was hot but he wasn't attracted to her. Okay, he wasn't as attracted to her as Dean was. Bros before hoes. Not that she was a hoe.

"Sammy," she smiled slightly, then seeming to remember she was supposed to be angry she glared at them.

"It was Dean's idea," Sam pointed to Dean.

"Shut up Sam," Dean shoved Sammy slightly. They both grunted at each other.

"Castiel," Mackinley called to the from of the car.

"Yes?" Castiel appeared next to her, in the back of the Impala.

"Tell them what you would me," she nudged him slightly. Like he was an old friend instead of an angel.

"Dean," Cast spoke directly to Dean, "Mackinley is your soul mate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 130 23
* this was my first fan fiction. Therefore it is very bad. Forgive me~* Dean just moved to a new school, he finds some friends, and a close friend. B...
95 8 21
Y/n was obsessed with this show called 'Supernatural' and a character Named Dean Winchester, she wonders what it would be like for her to be in the s...
2.1K 86 16
Some strange men roll into town after a murder has happened in a neighborhood close to mine. They pulled up to my house I could hear the engine of th...
31.2K 1.7K 33
when Sam, Dean, and Cas accidentally get transported to another universe, they find help from a hunter with a familiar face. Dean instantly takes a...