What are the chances

By rauralove_4227

When Laura doesn't talk to the the Lynch kids and Ratliff because of an incident that happened while they wer... More

••Disclaimer••
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ||Part 1||
Chapter 11 ||Part 2||
Chapter 12 ||Part 3||
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Mature)
Chapter 25
~Important Infrormation~
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Help
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
~Laura and Rydel's tour outfits~
Chapter 32 ||France part 1||
Chapter 33 ||France part 2||
Chapter 34 ||France part 3||
Chapter 35 ||France part 4||
Epilouge
Sequel? And Info
More info and sequel
Book 2|| Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
OMG ❤️
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 ||Final Chapter
New book

Chapter 29

2.3K 61 12
By rauralove_4227

Ross's POV

Today is the tour! Hell yeah! This is gonna be the best tour ever! I'm touring with my siblings and most importantly I'm touring with Laura. I have so much planned for tour.

There was a knock on the door, I get up and answer it. It was Ellen. I give her a smile.

Ellen: sorry to bother you Ross, but I need you guys to get up we're gonna be leaving soon and I wanted us to eat before we leave. (I nod)

Ross: don't worry about Ellen. I'll wake Laura up. (She nods)

Ellen: just warning you, she might get mad at you for waking her up.

Ross: I've been there before. (She smiles and leaves)

I go back to the bed and wake Laura up.

Ross: Laur, wake up. Today we're going on tour!

Laura: give me five minutes.

Ross: Laura (I whine)

Laura: no, Ross. Five minutes. (I give in since she looks so cute)

Ross: fine I'll give you ten. I'm gonna take a shower then you're really gonna get up.

Laura: whatever. (I go to the bathroom and take a shower)

~•~•~•~•~•~

When I get out of the bathroom, Laura wasn't in the room. She probably went downstairs to eat. I get dressed and went downstairs. Everyone was there except Laura and Rydel.

Ross: have you guys seen Laura?

Ellen: wasn't she in her room?

Ross: yeah, but I took a shower and she was gone when I got out.

Ellen: that's weird.

Stormie: Ross, can you go wake up your sister?

Ross: yeah.

I go back upstairs and go to Vanessa's room. I knock on the door then open it. When I opened it I knew where Laura had disappeared too. They had matching pajamas.

Ross: there you are. Your mom was looking for you Laura. Dells mom wants you downstairs.

Rydel: why? It's too early.

Ross: don't you know today we go on tour?

Rydel and Laura: it's today?!

These girls. I mentally roll my eyes.

Ross: yes. (They got up right away)

Rydel ran downstairs. Laura was following her, but she stopped and gave me a kiss, I pulled her closer. Then she went running downstairs.

???: damn. (I turn around to see Ryland)

Ross: I thought you were downstairs?

Ryland: I had to get my phone. But was that about?

Ross: nothing.

Ryland: that wasn't nothing. She gave you a kiss and you pulled her closer. What's going on?

Ross: we're dating.

Ryland: finally! Wait till everyone knows!

Ross: no! You're gonna be quiet about it!

Ryland: why? This is huge news.

Ross: I'll give you 50 bucks if you keep your mouth shut. Laura and I want to tell everyone ourselves.

Ryland: deal. (We shook on it)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We all got dressed and took our luggages downstairs. The bus was on its way and we were going to do our first show. I can't wait the rest of the tour.

Laura's POV

We're on the tour bus, it's bigger than the ones I had. It's cooler too. Ross and I are texting each other, even though we're like across the room from each other. Our relationship is still on the down low. No one knows.

~~Text Convo~~

R: I miss youuu

L: I'm right across from you

R: I want to hold you in my arms

L: I know, I want that too.

R: when are we gonna tell them?

L: soon.

R: which reminds me.....

L: ?

R: Ryland sorta knows about us.....

L: what do you mean, knows?

R: he saw us kiss this morning

L: well there goes keeping it down low.

R: he's not gonna say anything

L: you really believe that? (Hint the sarcasm Ross)

R: I gave him 50 bucks.

~~End of phone convo~~

I look up and give him a 'seriously' look. He mouths 'sorry'. I get up to sit next to him.

Laura: let's just tell them.

Ross: really?

Laura: yup. Call them in. 

Ross: guys, can the rest of you guys come here? I need to tell you something. (Everyone comes in and they look at me weirdly)

Stormie: is everything alright Ross?

Ross: well, I have to tell you something.

Laura: we (I stand up next to him)

Ross: yup we (he holds my hand)

Rydel: wait? (She eyes us)

Laura: Ross and I are together. (I smile, everyone cheers and have big smiles on their faces)

They give us a hug and congratulate us.

Mark: I'm happy for you kids, but Ross don't do anything stupid.

Stormie: please don't. It doesn't matter if you're our son, we'll still punish you. (I nod smiling)

Laura: guys that's so sweet (I give them both hugs)

Ross: don't worry guys. I won't do anything to hurt Laura. And if I do, I give you guys permission to do whatever you want as a punishment.

Ellen: aww I knew you guys would be together at some point. I'm really happy for you. (Mom kisses my cheek and hugs us)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We stopped at a diner to eat. After, we were back on the road. We had a movie night in the bus, even though it was crowded, it was still pretty fun. Ross and I had our own bunks. Everyone had their own bunks. Stormie and Mark shared a big one. I try to sleep in my bunk. I had my headphones in and closed my eyes.

Ross's POV

I was laying down in my bunk. I was awake, but the driver his a big bump and I woke up. I was on my phone, the curtains to my bunk were shut. Someone pulls them slightly open. I turned my head to see my beautiful girl. I put my phone down and propped myself up on my elbows.

Ross: is everything ok? (She shakes her head)

Ross: what's wrong?

Laura: I can't sleep. (I open my arms)

Ross: come here (she climbs in my bunk)

She lays on top of me, I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head. She kisses my chest.

Ross: get some sleep, love. (She nods)

Laura: goodnight.

Ross: goodnight love.

We fall asleep and tomorrow is our first show. This tour is going to be amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.4K 41
This is my version of a Raura story and its like twilight kinda but with only the wolfs and drama.Here's a little summary So there was a girl named...
449K 9.2K 78
When Abby meets Ross Lynch on her first day at a new school, she soon meets the Lynch's and becomes "part of the family." With her past of friends an...
7.5K 125 38
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** A story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. A terribl...
7.9K 315 104
Intro This is a story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. They go to the same college and they hate each other. Will they ever really be friends or no...