Chapter 13

Ross's POV

I wake up first and see Laura was still asleep. She had a cute bed head hair and she looks really good in my shirt. I decide to go and take a shower.

After the shower I dressed and went downstairs. When I was downstairs, everyone was already awake.

Ross: morning.

Everyone: good morning.

Ellen: where's Laura?

Ross: she's still asleep.

Ellen: do you mind waking her up for me?

Ross: sure (I go back upstairs to her room)

I walk up to her bed and try to wake her up.

Ross: Laur, get up. (I shake her, she groans)

Ross: Laur, come on. Your mom want you up. (I shake her again, she smacks my hand)

Laura: fuck off (she covers herself with her blanket)

I give up, I go back downstairs to see everyone at the table ready to eat.

Ross: she didn't want to wake up.

Vanessa: ugh, that girl. I'll go wake her. (She goes upstairs and I take a seat)

I was sitting down, about to put my food in my mouth when we all hear yelling. We all stopped eating, then it got louder and we heard a door slam. Ellen gives us an apologized look.

Vanessa's POV

I went upstairs to Laura's room to wake her up. I swear this girl such a handful.

Vanessa: Laura, wake up. (I shake her)

Vanessa: Laura! (I keeps shaking her)

Vanessa: Laura fucking Marano! Wake the fuck up! (This time I was hitting her with a pillow)

Laura: Vanessa! What the fuck!

Vanessa: get up!

Laura: no! Fuck off!

Vanessa: come on it's time for breakfast

Laura: I don't give a shit! Get out of my room!

Vanessa: I'm not leaving until you go downstairs!

Laura: ugh! (She then got up and opened the door)

I was stupid enough to fall for her trick. She started to go out and I followed her. She then pushed me to the hallway and slammed the door in my face. I go downstairs and everyone was looking at me.

Vanessa: she's in one of her moods. (I sat down and ate my breakfast)

Ellen: what do you guys have planned for today? (Mom tries to change the subject)

Riker: I'm going out with Savannah

Rocky: Ryland and I are going to hang out with some friends.

Rydel: I don't have any plans since Ellington is with his family in Orlando.

Vanessa: why don't you go to with me to a tapping for my show?

Rydel: that sounds fun

Ellen: what about you Ross?

Ross: I don't know. I guess I'll go with you guys.

Stormie: ok dear, we're going to buy a few things after.

Ross's POV

It's almost 12 and Laura isn't still awake. I went upstairs to take a shower and to get changed, she was still in bed sleeping. That girl can sleep. I opened the curtains to see if she'd wake up, but she turned on her side and continued sleeping.