Chapter 18

Laura's POV

I'm on my bed trying to remember what happened last night. I'm looking at the ceiling trying really hard to remember. What Rocky told me, some things were a blur, but they sound pretty accurate. I remember being pulled away from a guy I was dancing on.

~~Flashback~~

I was at the bar drinking a mimosa. A guy then comes up to me and starts to flirt with me. He was pretty cute. We shared a few drinks and that's when a song comes on.

Laura: wanna dance?

???: sure. (He gives me a smile)

I take him to the dance floor then we started dancing. I turned so my back was facing him. He pulled me closer and that's when I started grinding on him. His hands were on my waist, he was moving to the beat with me.

As I was dancing, I was then pulled by my arm. I look to see it was Ross. He pulled me away from the guy.

Ross: what the hell do you think you're doing? (He says with his jaw clenched)

Laura: dancing (I say in a duh voice)

Ross: you're not dancing with anyone other than me. Especially not like that.

It was kinda a turn on when he had said that. The way he looked, the way he said it. Damn. Just take me right here, right now.

He took my hand and we were once again back at the bar. But this time, I was sitting on his lap. I could feel his friend poking through my dress. He ordered us a few drinks and we started to drink again.

By now I was flat face drunk. I then turned to him and he crashed his lips to mine. It felt amazing. I kissed him back then it turned to a make out. He slides his tongue against my bottom lip and I moan. I pull him closer and play with his hair. It was his turn to moan.

We were interrupted by Khourtney. We pull away, he still had his hands on my waist.

Khourtney: Laur, I need your help. (I nod and get up. I look back at Ross)

Laura: I'll be back babe. (He smiles and pecks my lips)

~•~•~•~•~•~

After helping Khourtney, I was dancing with Ross. Technically we weren't dancing, grinding at the most. He pulled me closer to him so I could feel him. I was so turned on. V, comes up to us.

Vanessa: guys! Let's go! It's almost 4 am! (V yells at us over the loud music)

I whine, Vanessa leaves to go with the rest.

Ross: don't worry. We'll finish this at home. (He tells me close to my ear.)

I smile and kiss him. He takes my hand, we start walking to the rest. Once they saw us walking to them, they started to walk out. Ross and I were walking behind them, hand in hand.

Since they took different cars, we went with Rocky. Riker had Rydel, Ratliff, Vanessa and Ryland in his car. They didn't want to ride with us.

Ross and I were making out in the backseat. Rocky turned the volume up in the car so he couldn't hear our moans. Once we were home, Ross and I went upstairs. We were so drunk and tired. I got out of my dress and went to bed. Ross laid next to me then we slept.

~~End of flashback~~

Thank god Ross and I didn't do anything. I don't want to do anything with him, I'm still upset. Someone opens the door and my mom comes in.

Mom: hi sweetie.

Laura: hi mom (I sit up in my bed)

Mom: how've you been? (She sits on my bed)

Laura: I'm good. So what's up?

Mom: nothing. (I give her a look)

Laura: are you sure?

Mom: yes, but is there something you want to tell me?

Laura: like?

Mom: what happened in Colorado.

Laura: what do you mean? I told you about Colorado.

Mom: Ross said that he won't tell me because he said you would.

Laura: what do you mean?

Mom: he said that you guys aren't talking to each other because what happened in Colorado.

Shit. Fucking Ross! I'm gonna kill him!

Mom: so you want to tell me what happened?

Laura: it's nothing mom. He just did something stupid which got me mad.

Mom: are you- (she got cut off by someone knocking on the door)

I look to see Ross. The door was open, but he knocked so he wouldn't sound rude.

Ross: sorry for interrupting.

Mom: don't worry hon, you didn't interrupt. I was just about to go anyway.

Ross: oh ok (he enters the room and goes to the closet.)

My mom gets up and leaves the room. I turn my head to see Ross taking off his shirt.

Laura: Ross?

Ross: yeah?

Laura: do you remember anything that happened last night?

Ross: Rocky was telling me a few things.

Laura: like what?

Ross: that we were making out and grinding on each other.

Laura: that's what he told me too

Ross: do you believe him? (I shrug)

Laura: I mean sure. Anyways I gotta go

Ross: where are you going?

Laura: you don't need to know.

I get up and get my things. I'm going to go to Grayson's apartment. I need to talk to him. I get in my car and drive off to his house.