Chapter 34 ||France part 3||

Laura's POV

I get waken up by Khourtney shaking me awake. I swat her hand away and continue to sleep, but she shakes me again.

Laura: what Khourt (I mumble)

Khourtney: get up! Today's the fashion show! (I instantly sit up)

We smile and squeal. We hugged each other. Then she got up on the bed and took my hand. We started bouncing on the bed.

Laura: WE'RE WALKING IN THE VICTORIA SECRET FASHION SHOW!

Khourtney: AND I GET TO DO IT WITH MY BEST FRIEND! (We hug each other)

~•~•~•~•~•~

After jumping up and down on the bed and screaming, I leave Khourtney's hotel room and go to mine to get my things and head over to the venue.

Once I walk in the room, I see Ross asleep on the couch with his phone in his hand. I knew he stayed up waiting for me. I know I need to talk to him, but I'll do it later on. I get in the bathroom to take a shower.

I don't bother putting makeup or doing my hair since I'm going to get it done later on for the show. I just get dressed, grab some essentials then leave for the venue. Before I left for the venue, I took the blanket from the bed and put it on Ross.

Ross's POV

I wake up from my phone buzzing and knocking on the door. I look down to see a blanket on me. Weird. I don't remember getting a blanket. I move the blanket off of me and answer the door. It was my mom.

Stormie: Ross, what are your still doing sleeping? Today's Laura's fashion show. You gotta get ready.

Ross: right, right.

Stormie: I thought Laura would've waken you up?

Well, considering she didn't come back last night and I stayed till 3 in the morning for her to come back, of course I'd be tired.

Ross: I must've overslept.

I get ready as quick as I could. Then my family and the Marano's had breakfast. Where is Laura? She didn't come back last night. Who put a blanket on me? When I went fell asleep on the couch, I didn't put a blanket on me.

Rydel: Ross (I look up at Rydel who was sitting across from me)

Ross: huh? 

Rydel: I said can you pass me the eggs. What's wrong?

Ross: noth- (I look behind Rydel and see Courtney)

Oh god, what is she doing here. Again.

Rydel: Ross?

Ross: sorry, what?

Rydel: what's wrong with you today?

Ross: nothing, I'm just a bit tired that's all.

Laura's POV

I'm getting my hair done. I'm just sitting down and contemplating on what to do with Ross. What I saw last night was something I never want to see. My phone buzzes on the vanity, I take it to see a message from Ross. I decide to reply to him.