Chapter 29

Ross's POV

Today is the tour! Hell yeah! This is gonna be the best tour ever! I'm touring with my siblings and most importantly I'm touring with Laura. I have so much planned for tour.

There was a knock on the door, I get up and answer it. It was Ellen. I give her a smile.

Ellen: sorry to bother you Ross, but I need you guys to get up we're gonna be leaving soon and I wanted us to eat before we leave. (I nod)

Ross: don't worry about Ellen. I'll wake Laura up. (She nods)

Ellen: just warning you, she might get mad at you for waking her up.

Ross: I've been there before. (She smiles and leaves)

I go back to the bed and wake Laura up.

Ross: Laur, wake up. Today we're going on tour!

Laura: give me five minutes.

Ross: Laura (I whine)

Laura: no, Ross. Five minutes. (I give in since she looks so cute)

Ross: fine I'll give you ten. I'm gonna take a shower then you're really gonna get up.

Laura: whatever. (I go to the bathroom and take a shower)

~•~•~•~•~•~

When I get out of the bathroom, Laura wasn't in the room. She probably went downstairs to eat. I get dressed and went downstairs. Everyone was there except Laura and Rydel.

Ross: have you guys seen Laura?

Ellen: wasn't she in her room?

Ross: yeah, but I took a shower and she was gone when I got out.

Ellen: that's weird.

Stormie: Ross, can you go wake up your sister?

Ross: yeah.

I go back upstairs and go to Vanessa's room. I knock on the door then open it. When I opened it I knew where Laura had disappeared too. They had matching pajamas.

 They had matching pajamas

Ross: there you are. Your mom was looking for you Laura. Dells mom wants you downstairs.

Rydel: why? It's too early.

Ross: don't you know today we go on tour?

Rydel and Laura: it's today?!

These girls. I mentally roll my eyes.

Ross: yes. (They got up right away)

Rydel ran downstairs. Laura was following her, but she stopped and gave me a kiss, I pulled her closer. Then she went running downstairs.