Talk of the Town

By COOKiEMONSTA4LIFE

Alexandria James is a prankster. She loves to have fun and she will go to drastic measures to get it. When sh... More

Talk of the Town
Goodbye California, Hello Michigan
Do I know these people?
Maybe this Place Won't be so Bad
Come At Me Bro!
He's in a Band
Part of the Band
Teach Me How To Dougie
Grandma Wars
Distractions
Hallelujah!
But it's a Party!
What Happened between them?
A Sorta-Kinda-Couple
No More Attention, Please/ I Love You
Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone
Worst Day Ever
The Secrets Unfold
Our Love
Missing Alex
We've Got a Clue
One Step Closer
No Way Out
The Savior

Where is She?

530 9 3
By COOKiEMONSTA4LIFE

*Anthony's POV*

"Good Morning, Students," Mr. Cotrill said. "I know you've heard the news of your fellow classmate, Alex's disappearance" he said and I felt my heart drop into my stomach. The class gave a few nodds and whispered a few things to each other. "Well, some officers are going to be questioning students who knew her and if any of you know anything about it you must come forward. This is a serious matter and we need to find an answer. Am I clear?" He asked and the class agreed. "Good. Now, Anthony, please report to the consler. They want a word with you"

I gave him a confused look but complied. I gathered my stuff into my backpack and threw it over my shoulder before walking out. I haven't done anything bad lately, I wonder what they want. I made my way to the consler's office and entered without knocking.

"Hello, Anthony," said Mrs. Smith. There were two officers at her desk eyeing me down. I recognize one of them because he's told me numerous times to stay out of their business so they can find Alex. They obviously aren't doing very good at it. "Anthony, these two gentlemen will be escorting you to the police sation for questioning. I've already contacted your parents about the matter and you will be brought back to school after."

"Okay," I said and the two officers stood up. One took lead and the other followed behind me. The one I recognized is officer Peters. Not only does he not like me for disturbing their case but he's also Roman's uncle. Another reason for him to hate me.

I was escorted to the police car and we drove off in silence. After an awkward 20 minutes we made it to the police sation where they led me into a room. It had a metal table in the middle with two metal chairs on either side. Officer Peters gestured for me to sit in one of them. I sat down and folded my hands on the table.

"So, Anthony. How have you been since you and Roman had your little fall out?" He asked while skimming through some papers.

"Fine" I answered.

"Good. But let's cut to the chace" he said seriously and put the papers down. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze and sat up. "So...you and Alex...you were an item?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"And you guys broke up?" A pang hit my chest and swallowed hard before nodding stiffly.

"Yeah" I said quietly. He eyed me suspiciously and raised an eyebrow.

"Oohhh. I get it. You didn't want to break up, did you?" He asked and gave me a dirty look. I felt as if he were implying something and I opened my mouth to reply but he cut me off "You didn't want her to leave you, huh. You wanted her back but she wouldn't give you the time of day" he spat. "Where's Alex!?" He yelled and it took me a second to process what he was saying.

Me? He's accusing me? I've been looking for her this whole time! How could I ever even do that to her!? I love her!

"W-what?-"

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!" He screamed and I glared at him.

"FUCK YOU! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ALEX!" I yelled back.

"Bullshit!" He scoffed. "Where'd you hide her? Huh? Is she even still alive!? DID YOU MURDER HER!? WHERE'S THE BODY!?" He taunted and it drove me over the edge. I shot up from me seat and lunged at him. I brought my fist back and let it connect with his nose hearing it crack as blood gushed out.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!" I roared and lifted my fist to hit him again but was quickly pulled off and surrounded by 4 bulky police officers. I could care less though. I tried to break free from their hold and get back to beating the shit out of the asshole lying on the floor. I heard voices yelling but I wasn't listening.

"YOU FUCKING DICK! SHE'S ALIVE! I'M GONNA FIND HER! DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT EVER A AGAIN! I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!" I threated and broke from their grasp. As soon as I got free I felt an electrical surge through my body and before I knew it I was tumbling down.

*Alex's POV*

I woke up in a cold sweat from the sound of something russtling around. I shot up and looked around to see I was no longer in the basement.

"Nice to see you're finally awake, Sweetheart" I jumped at the sound of his voice. I've grown to hate it with such passion that I felt my vile rise in my throat everytime he spoke.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I felt his finger run across my cheek. I jolted up and away from him with a scowl on my face.

"Don't touch me" I growled and he rolled his eyes.

"Sweaty, I'm allowed to touch you. We're a couple now." He said calmy but I could sense some hostility behind his mock emotion.

"I would never be in a relationship with a scum like you" I spat out boldly. He raised his hand and I instantly flinched back but I felt nothing. I peeked out to see him with a scowl on his face. He leaned in so close that I could feel his breath brushing my face making me want to jump out of my skin.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that again. You understand?" He said sneared. I turned my head so I didn't have to look at his sickening face. His hand griped my jaw and he forced me to look at him. "Do you understand me?" He repeatedly slowly and I ripped his hand away.

"Fuck off" I replied and stormed off to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I sat on the toilet lid and brought my knees up to my chest. I let the tears fall freely. I ignored the banging on the door and cried. I wanted to be home. How long am I going to suffer here? Do they even know I'm gone? Are they looking for me? Am I ever getting away from this sick fuck?

The questions kept coming and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. There was a purple shade on my cheek and a cut on my lip. My hazel green eyes had no life left in them. I wasn't the same anymore and I questioned if I would ever be back to normal.

*Andrew's POV*

I downed my 5th coffee of the morning as I stapled another 'MISSING' flyer to a tree. Dad and I have been posting up flyers around town for the passed 6 hours. We've asked people if they've seen her but no one could give us any answers. Grandma flew in yesterday and she went to sleep a little while ago because she couldn't keep up. Unforetunately jet lag mixed with old age doesn't go together very well.

"Andrew, I think we've covered the town" Dad said sadly. I turned to face him. His eyes had dark circles and bags under them and he wore a sympathetic smile.

"I shouldn't have sent her here" his voice started to break as he spoke. "She never wanted to come here but I forced her!" He shouted in shame.

"Dad, it's not your fault" I tried to reassure him but he shook his head and wiped the water forming in his eyes.

"But it is! If I didn't send her here then this would've never happened! All of this is my fault! All of it! I'm a horrible person" he cried and slumped down against a tree. It pained me to see my father in this state. I too wanted to breakdown but I couldn't. I wouldn't allow myself to.

"No, dad! Don't do this to yourself! Alex wouldn't want you to. Now get up and let's find her! Hurry!" I commanded. We had to find her.

*Jake's POV*

I sat beside my mom's bed with her hands in mine.

"How ya feelin', ma?" I asked almost in a whisper. She tried her best to give me a big smile but was too weak.

"I'm doing good, Honey" her voice was hoarse as she talked. "How are you?" She choked out.

"I'm doing fine." I said sadly and flashed her a small smile. "Do you need anything?" I asked and fixed her blankets.

"No, you go out and have some fun, okay?" She said and I nodded weakly.

"Okay, mom" I said. "Are you sure you're fine?" I checked and she waved me off. "Promise to call me if you need anything, right?"

"Stop worrying about little old me and go be a teenager. I'm fine" she tried to reassure me but I wasn't conviced when she started coughing. I rushed to her and grabbed the glass of water at her bedside. I helped her drink it and she laid down and sighed. "Go. Stop worrying about me" she said. "Or I'll be mad" she added and I chuckled before leaving her room.

My mom has serios of the liver. The doctors say it could be turning into cancer so she needs her rest and medicine. Very expensive medicine that we can't afford. But Roman can. I don't approve of what he does but if I want to keep my mom alive then I have to do whatever he says and not piss him off. We can barely afford what we have now and I can't live without my mother. Not after my dad left. She's all I have. I can't let her go. I need her.

That means I have to keep my mouth shut about Alex.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHOA DUDES! Long time, no see! Sorry about that. I've been lazy. Like the new chapter? COMMENT AND VOTE ^-^ I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER! Especially if you comment! I love me some comments. XD

I have some bad news...I got in trouble and I'm no longer able to use the computer at home. So...I'm writing this on my cousin's iPod. Idk how frequent the updates will be but I promise to try my best!

SO! Now you know what's up with Jake. Poor boy....STOP HATING ON HIM! HE LOVES HIM MAMA! XD lol, jk!

Welllllll...

COMMENT!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

POSSIBLY FAN ME!

AND COMMENT SOME MORE!

LOVE YOU!

<3 Marlie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 3.7K 31
Nicole forced to move to other place because of her parents. leaving everything behind was not easy for her Nicole have a strict parent because of t...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
223K 5.5K 18
Paige is just a girl that blends in. Nolen is a boy who stands out in a bad way. He's the school nerd. Nolen gets teased and made fun of all the time...
1.7K 52 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...