He's Famous and my *Arranged*...

Por xLimewireJunkiex

Addie is forced to move across the country, to a huge mansion, with the only access to the outside world bein... Más

He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (1)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (2)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (3)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (4)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (5)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (6) Parents?!
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (7)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (8)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (9) Bane's POV
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (10)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (11)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (12)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (Character List\Pictures)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(13)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (14) Bane's POV
He's Famous and my Husband To Be. (16) The Kiss?!
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(17)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(18)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(19)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband to be. (20)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(21)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(22)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To be. (23) Check out the pictures on the side!
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (24)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband to be.(25)
He's Famous and my Arrange Husband To Be. (26)
He'd Famous and My *Arranged* Husband To Be. (27)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(28)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (29)
He's Famous and my Arranged Husband to be.(EPILOGUE)

He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (15)

39.2K 567 50
Por xLimewireJunkiex

Phew- so FINALLY i post!

Gah, this week has just been hectic and I didn't feel the urge to write until last night when I was going through "What's Hot" on here, trying to find something to read before bed to get my mind off stuff and guess what i found?! THIS! I'm on like page three- but HEY! it still counts regardless!

And then that was a reminder that I really needed to post- so here you go. The barbecue scene and totally not what you expected because this isn't even what I expected.

Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks

Adelaide's POV-

The boys would be here in a couple minutes, and the girls were putting the finishing touches on me. As in, putting the finishing touches of me looking like a whore. Halloween costume, and every day clothing are two totally different things but they ignored my complaints easily.

It had been two years since I squeezed myself into those daisy dukes- and even then I SQUEEZED! Two years of growth, made these shorts skin tight. They barely covered my ass, but when I said how stupid I looked Hillary and Lindsey just rolled their eyes.

"You really are clueless aren't you?!" Lindsey demanded. "I am not just saying this because you're one of my best friends -you know besides Hill- but you are seriously the hottest girl out of Tribume, Kansas."

"You really are. Your legs look great in those shorts."

And that was all that would be said about my shorts. Then they dug into my closet to find me a white tank top, because the flannel I wore two years ago... wouldn't button over my chest and I refused to leave my room in that. They amended with a white tank top, and then made me put the flannel back on, but not button it. The light blue flannel looked pretty against my blonde hair, I would admit that.

Lindsey and Hillary then said it would be best if they didn't apply make up, or do anything with my hair besides let it down from the clip I had it in because I was in a pretty dress... So much for being more lady like. I looked like a whore, there was no way Bane would find me attractive. I looked like a little girl in her older sisters clothing, besides the whole I didn't have a older sister. Just brothers, and trust me you can find all their coolest shirts in my closet. I'm a calypso when it comes to their Bud Light Shirts.

"Are you sure we shouldn't braid her hair?" Hillary asked Lindsey eyeing me.

"Do you want it to be obvious that she's trying to impress him? Is that your guy's relationship?" She asked me, and I just looked at her curiously.

"....I don't know. I. I don't think so?"

They both looked at me sympathetically. "Don't worry, after today that wont last long." Hillary said, and then I could hear our storm door creek open. The boys were home, and the girls looked overly excited.

"You look SO hot!" Lindsey said, grabbing my hand and leading me to my bedroom door.

"He's going to have a hard time keeping his hands off you." Hillary insisted, and I was the only one who didn't seem excited to run down the stairs. When I finally mustered the energy to do, I wished I would rip the shorts before Bane saw me so I could have an excuse to change.

When we got down stairs, everyone seemed to stare at me but Hillary and Lindsey- who were staring at Bane like he was Jesus. I sighed heavily. Would the cook out be like this? Would they stare at him the whole time? I wasn't worried about them hitting on him, they knew that was off limits.

"Blame them." I said, lifting my thumb to the gawking girls. "They forced me." I said, slightly rushing to get a stool so people would stop inspecting me.

I wasn't oblivious to the fact Bane was looking at me, I could feel his skin almost burning me I was that aware of it. It made the skin on my cheeks turn pink. That's when I looked up to see my brothers closest friends standing behind Alex and Jace. James, Andy, Ben, Nick- were all standing awkwardly behind them. I jumped up.

"What? I haven't been here for over a month and my big brothers have no hugs for me? How unloved am I?" I asked sarcastically, kind of hurt- but Alex and Jace smiled and turned to the side to let the four others tackle me.

First was Andy, I have known his since I was three and in diapers. He wrapped his strong arms around me and squeezed. "Addie, I missed you plenty. I jus' dint want tah have to restrain your little boy friend over there if he got jealous. I could hurt tha city boy." Andy's accent was really thick and strong, but you could understand what he was saying. He was from Georgia, so his southern twang was much worse than the one I was accustomed too.

I pulled away from him with a laugh, only to be grabbed my Ben. He also was a boy I've known, and grew up with like a brother. We've gone fishing, swimming, wrestle- anything manly and I've pretty much done it with all of them. Growing up, it was an unwritten thing, I was apart of the pact. I was one of them, regardless of my age. But because of that, not many other boys talked to me. It was hard to talk to little ole me when pretty much body guards are surrounding me.

I never really minded though, having a sheltered life. Most of the boys in Tribume were dumb, says Hillary and Lindsey which is all I needed to know. A lot of the girls in my school were jealous of how close I was to those boys, because I guess when they were in high school they were the popular ones- and then they'd swing by the middle school to pick me up. Hah, it's true.

After all my hugs, and small pecks on the cheek- and the awkwardness between me and James. It was unexplainable too, and it bothered me. Never before were we shy around one another I don't see why we had to start now. Maybe it was because I was in underwear-short things. Still, it bothered me to see him squirm like that. All the boys left to go out back to watch the bon fire that my Dad was trying to construct without their help. He should have learned that juvinile boys, fire.. Gasoline was going to become apart of that equation. I just hoped no one got hurt.

The girls, who apparently didn't witness them leaving because they were too busy staring awkwardly at my fiance in utter mystification, jumped back to life tot eh screen door snapping shut. They looked around them, and then blushed and rushed out to avoid an awkward situation. Too late, I would need to have a talk with them.

When the room was empty but Bane and I, we just looked at each other.

"Nice shorts." He said lamely, and I just blushed.

"Thanks... loser." I whispered the last part under my breath with a smirk. I could see there was something Bane wanted to say, because his whole face looked locked off from me, and he was struggling with something. "What's going on Bane? What did they do to you?" I asked sarcastically, and Bane smiled a little. Suddenly he started making steps slowly to me- and I met him half way without trying. When our chests were almost touching, Bane hesitantly put his arms around me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around him back. Even though there was a hint of awkward, because we had never really done this before, it felt nice. My heart swelled with a feeling I wasn't used too.

I could feel Bane bury his head into my hair, probably just not used to it being down- I told myself. I pressed my head into his chest, and it almost felt natural. Bane smelled like the usual, Abercrombie and Fitch cologne, hint of old spice and now something that made me extremely happy. He smelled like me, Bane smelled like my house- the home I grew up in my whole life. I breathed in deeply, happily.

Then Bane did something unexpected, he drew all my hair to one side and planted a kiss on my temple making me gasp out in surprise and looked up to face him so our lips were only inches apart. We, then were holding ourselves so tightly that I was sure Bane could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. What was happening?

Slowly he tilted his head, until the side of his cheek was touching my warm with embarrassment cheek, and he whispered "I missed you." Into my ear so quietly I had to strain to hear it. I couldn't breathe.

As fast as it happened, Bane was away from me and walking towards the sliding glass door. "Shouldn't we go out and join the part? Their all here for you." Bane said quietly, like none of that just happened and walked out, leaving me confused and dumb founded.

Was I the only one who felt that? Why would he just randomly decided hey I'm going to tell Adelaide I missed her but then pretend nothing happened and just walk away because I'm that cool and famous. Jerk!

I rushed out, to show Bane it didn't effect me either, and looked toward the fire that was now roaring. Hillary, Lindsey, and the boys were all huddled around it, Ben and Alex were poking it with sticks like we used to do when we were nine to make sure it kept going strong.

Bane was walking towards Jace and Nick, and I rolled my eyes at the back of his head as I walked off the patio and walked to Hillary and Lindsey.

"What did you guys do in there?" Hillary asked me, but making it seem like we did more than what we actually did. I rolled my eyes.

"nothing. Absoltely nothing." I said bitterly.

"Someone sounds disappointed!" Lindsey practically screamed, so I death glared her thankful Bane was so far away he couldn't hear.

"More like pissed. He just like hugged me, told me he missed me, and then left like nothing just occurred!" I huffed. "So much for me looking like a whore to grab his attention." I sighed heavily, sitting in a camping chair by the fire. The girls joined me on either side.

"You don't know why he just walked off like that, just give him space and time to see what happens. You can't just jump to a conclusion." Lindsey insisted, as we stared off into the fire even though the sun was still up, and everyone around us was standing and ignoring it. Besides Alex who was still content with poking the fire like a cave man.

My Mom and Dad were around the grill, grilling some hamburgers up, and the boys were in one large circle just talking. Stupid boys... Stupid Bane.

"Just forget I said anything guys. I'm probably leaving tomorrow, so screw someone I'm leaving with, tonight I'm going to spend as much time as possible with you guys. You have no idea how much I've missed you." I swung my arms around their shoulders. "We need to do something to remember tonight. Something epic!"

"Doesn't epic mean remember able?" Hillary asked, and I shot her a jokingly dirty look.

"bite me!"

Before we could think of something amazing, the boys swarmed around the fire and us. "I'm telling you." Jace announced to everyone. "Golf balls explode when you throw them into the fire!" Everyone but Alex looked at him skeptically.

"You're full of it Jace. You throw a golf ball in that fire, and ain't shit gonna happen." Ben said, laughing cockily.

They stood there for a couple minutes arguing, and I couldn't help but notice how Bane, even though he didn't give anyone his two sense, was apart of it. The group of boys I grew up with, and hated any guy I ever talked to had accepted Bane with open arms. Great, I'd be spending most of tonight ranting about Bane and his stupidity and wondering if them accepting him was a good or bad thing.

Hillary, Lindsey and I decided to run inside when the Ben and Jace ran off to find golf balls to throw into the fire. We wouldn't want to witness that, what if they really did explode?!

Inside the house, we found ourselves lounging on the couch lazily. "Seriously guys, this boring we need to do something!" I said, jumping up from the couch. "And I think I know what." I had a confident smirk on my face as I dragged out the karaoke machine from being the DDR machine.

"KAROKE! YES!" Hillary and Lindsey screamed happily as we set everything up. We have done this a lot through our nights at my house. Every time all three of us decided to hang out, it would be in my house, because I had the biggest bed, and the most to do. You can thank the boys for all the gaming devices and games.

Five minutes later, we all had microphones and were singing along to .. You guessed it. Shania Twain. But this time instead of That Don't Impress Me Much, and me alone on a bar top it was me and my two best friend screaming "I'm gonna Getcha." and "Man I Feel Like A Women." Our Mothers, who are all close friends, had things for Shania Twain, sue us for knowing every song by her ever made!

*AN- the only reason I'm putting little clips of lyrics the girls sing is so everyone knows the songs, or has a general idea of what there singing about. That and I find searching lyrics to be a blast!*

"I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright

Gonna let it all hang out

Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice

Yeah, I wanna scream and shout

No inhibitions-make no conditions

Get a little outta line

I ain't gonna act politically correct

I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman

Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady

Men's shirts-short skirts

Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style

Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction

Color my hair-do what I dare

Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel

Man! I feel like a woman!"

Shania Twain- Man! I Feel Like A Women.

Through out that whole song, we were swaying our bodies and movies our arms to get rid of some excess energy. We didn't totally get into the song, but we had a complete blast sounding like dying cats. Together, we were totally aware of how bad we sucked, and most of the time that's the only reason we sing.

"Well, o.k. I made this up

I promised you I'd never give up

If it makes you happy

It can't be that bad

If it makes you happy

Then why the hell are you so sad

You get down, real low down

You listen to Coltrane, derail your own train

Well who hasn't been there before?

I come round, around the hard way

Bring you comics in bed, scrape the mold off the bread

And serve you french toast again

Well, o.k. I still get stoned

I'm not the kind of girl you'd take home."

Sheryl Crow- If It Makes You Happy.

We threw our heads back during the chorus, and was matching each others obnoxious loudness. Laughing the entire time. No one had come running in because they were used to this, well everyone but Bane. They were used to the three of us being as stupid as possible.. I really missed days like this.

But then, unexpectedly, a song came on that made us jump up and down in joy- litterally.

We didn't even have to look at the screen as we screamed along to the whole song. We were jumping on the couches and waving our hair all around like a bunch of manic freaks but couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm doin' this tonight,

You're probably gonna start a fight.

I know this can't be right.

Hey baby come on,

I loved you endlessly,

When you weren't there for me.

So now it's time to leave and make it alone

I know that I can't take no more

It ain't no lie

I wanna see you out that door

Baby, bye, bye, bye...

Bye Bye

Don't wanna be a fool for you

Just another player in your game for two

You may hate me but it ain't no lie,

Baby, bye, bye, bye...

Bye Bye

Don't really wanna make it tough,

I just wanna tell you that I had enough.

It might sound crazy,

But it ain't no lie,

Baby, bye, bye, bye"

This is what I was supposed to be screaming along too, not dirty rap songs in a limo. I belonged here, with my best friends looking like a bunch of idiots but just not caring. I didn't belong anywhere near Los Angeles with stars, and celebrities. I was too country, and soon everyone would know I would be marrying Bane, and would just know what a huge mistake it was. We didn't belong in the same atmosphere. Or we did, Bane blended in fine here, but there was no way in hell he would stay here. There was no way he would give up the fame and the glory for some stupid ranch in the middle of no where. There was no way he would leave that all behind for me.

I didn't know what got me on this train of thought, but I knew there was no getting off it. I would just have to endure it for the whole night, and pretend nothing was eating away at me.

When we got tired of jumping around and couldn't breath from yelling so hard, I dragged out the DDR and we spent at least a half n hour on that until the boys came in- faces covered with soot from the fire. Hillary and I were sitting upside down on the couch watching Lindsey try to beat her super old score on some random Japanese song. We were laughing so hard we couldn't really concentrate on our surroundings until the boys started laughing. Jace spoke first.

"Years older, and yet nothing has changed. Are you guys ever going to grow up?" He asked sarcastically, making the boys laugh. I rolled my eyes.

"Says the boy who just bet golf balls would blow up in a fire." I shot back, putting most of my weight forward so I did this weird summersault off the couch, but landed awkwardly and almost kicked Lindsey while she was in the mode.

"get away from me!" She shot angrily, her legs on fire as she stepped on the arrows.

Hillary and I jumped up to make eye contact with the group of twenty-something year olds... and Bane, and adjusted our shirts.

"Hey! Don't even hate, I just earned ten bucks. They explode. I told you guys!" Jace said, highly neandrathalish.

When Lindsey gave up, we quickly went up stairs to raid my closet for sweatshirts because it was turning to dusk by then. Even now, they wouldn't let me out of my daisy dukes so my light pink baggy sweatshirt covered most of the shorts.

"Yay! I should be warm outside." I said sarcastically, and let them pick whatever sweatshirt they wanted. It's not like in L.A. I really needed one. Everyone outside, was eating on an over sized picnic table, and Hillary and Lindsey rushed to sit so I was forced next to James and Bane. Sitting so tightly packed between those boys, I could feel the tension roll off of them. Maybe not everybody accepted them with open arms.. But why James?

We dug into the home made potato salad, and macaroni salad, and freshly grilled cheese burgers. But being in such an awkward predicament I wasn't too hungry. No one really paid too much attention to my none eating though, besides Bane who kept nudging my knee but that could have been on accident because we were pretty jam packed on this bench.

Suddenly a hand was on my knee, but on the wrong side. Bane was sitting on my right, but the hand was on my left knee. I turned curiously to make eye contact with James. He was burning his gaze into mine, and my eyes widened. It was like he was trying to have a full blown conversation between our eyes, and his hand that was creeping dangerously up my bare leg.

I jumped up quickly, breaking James hold on my leg and excused myself hastily saying I had to go to the bathroom. I rushed into it, and closed the door breathing heavily.

"Oh my god. They were right." I whispered to the mirror, and was talking about Hillary and Lindsey saying James had the hots for me. I didn't want to go back there and sit on Banes other side because then it would be totally obvious that I was avoiding James. I decided then it would be a good idea to actually go get pants on, just in case James grew the balls to touch me again- it would at least be through denim.

I ran upstairs, and ripped off my skin tight shorts, and pulled on my American Eagle jeans and rushed back down stairs- but before I could reach the stairs I banged into ..James.

"Oh. Hi?" I greeted curiously because there was no reason for him to be upstairs.

"Adelaide." James breathed my name huskily almost making my heart stop.

"...Yes?" I asked, kind of afraid.

"I missed you so much." He whispered staring me in the eyes, I just looked at him in shock.

"I missed you too?" I asked, wondering what he was getting at. He laughed humorlessly.

"Not like that silly girl." He smiled, hopelessly and brought his hand up to stroke my cheek. I cringed away from him in surprise. "I missed you.. Like I could feel it in my heart."

My mouth was slightly open, "Ugh.. I?" Had Nothing To Say.

Before I could protest, James pressed his lips against mine. He grabbed the sides of my face and forced me to stay against him. I yelled through sealed lips, and pushed at his face until suddenly he was away from me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Demanded a very scary and pissed looking Bane. My own blood ran cold, and he didn't even seem mad at me.

James was turned to face Bane, and he looked surprise. "I." Was all he could think of before Banes first connected to James face. I gasped in shock as an all out fight broke out in front of my eyes. Avoiding flailing body parts I tried grabbing at the boys- screaming at them to stop. Size and age didn't seem to matter, fueled by some unknown rage Bane was clearly winning.

Before someone got killed, Jace, Alex, Nick, and Ben thundered up the stairs fallowed by my parents and Hill and Lindsey. The fight broke up almost immediately due to the boy's help- but Jace was still restraining Bane back, and Alex was looking at James on the floor with a form of worry on his face.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" My Mother raised her voice, she never yelled, so raising her voice was enough to capture everyone's attention. "What are you two thinking starting a fight in my house! How disrespectful!"

"Who started it?" My Dad asked, looking just as mad at my Mom.

"He did." James mumbelled first and my Mom shot Bane a hurt, disgusted, and surprised look all in one.

"What no!" I immediately stood up but Bane jerked out of my brothers grasp.

"I punched him in the face because he was kissing MY fiance!" Bane yelled, lundging at James but stopping when James flinched away from him in fear- it made Bane laugh humorlessly.

But I wasn't looking the fight like it was the most important thing- I was looking at the boys faces. Ben, James (who's face was already brusing and swollen), and Nick were all surprised and Bane then had a pained face- I saw him cuss under his breath. Everyone looked at me, and my mouth was slightly hanging open.

"Why do they looked surprised?" I asked Bane, and he just looked up at me, for only a moment. "BANE!" I yelled, demanded his eye contact. "Why didn't they know?" I said slowly, making sure he would answer me.

It took Bane a second to answer. "because I didn't tell them." He said, and immediately I felt mad, and hurt enough to hit him. I restrained myself though, I couldn't condone violence.

Even though I felt angry, I could feel my eyes water. "Why?" I breathed, but it didn't last long. "You spent and ENTIRE DAY WITH THEM AND I NEVER CAME UP?! YOU NEVER THOUGH IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TELL THEM WE WERE GETTING MARRIED?! YOU HAD NO PROBLEM THROWING IT IN MY FACE INFRONT OF A BUNCH OF STRANGERS IN A CLASSROOM BUT MY FAMILY?! GUYS I GREW UP WITH! THEY CANT KNOW?!" I screamed, and against my better judgement I shoved Bane roughly, even thought he barely moved. I huffed, still furious.

"No! Addie it wasn't like that. I swear!" Bane tried telling me, but I wasn't having any of it.

"You just told me you missed me all day, and you never mentioned me!" I yelled, not listening to him. "I can't believe you!" I threw my hands up in aspiration.

"Addie! Listen to me!" Bane yelled at me, but I just rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you just go throw another plate." I spat at him bitterly, because it was the only thing I had to say and turned and walked back into my room slamming my bedroom door as loud as possible.

***************

DUN DUN DUNNN! I know I know! You guys are like They need to Kiss! Stop the fighting! but... what can I say besides I like torture. AND, Addie is shy, and has only known him for a month.. ehh there are just so many things to why they can't kiss just yet. and why they must fight! It will make their relationship THAT much better I swear. *I think we have all read "I Sold My Soul The The Devil For Vinyls Pathetic I Know"-and if you havent you should go read it- but she just kept the fighting going and going- and they STILL haven't kissed, and if they have OMFG because I havent kept up with her newest chapters but i dont see it happening.. DAMN! >

Just saying, the longer it plays out, the better their relationship is going to be- but dont worry it wont be like their first kiss will be at the alter because that would be dumb. I was thinking.. MAYBE.. MAYBE next post. MAYBE. Matters how the thoughts in my head play out, you know I'm crazy. But like the next post, I already know what most occurs and OMFG ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO LOVEEE ME!!!!!! 8D

-and about my other stories, soon. Soon i swear!

but a little teaser for the next post, they will make amends because its a stupid misunderstanding and she will figure that out- but she wont think they'll be sharing a bed so she will be sleeping in her usual.. T-shirt and undies. ..

MUAHHAAAAA

Vote.Fan.Comment.Message.

get me even further into What's Hot.

I'd be stoked with Page Two!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.8M 68.3K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...