He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (14) Bane's POV

Bane's POV-

I sat in the middle of Alex's truck awkwardly. It was about seven in the morning, and they were planning on taking me out ...hunting. But I knew the whole hunting thing was just to get me out of the house without questions, even though Addie probably wouldn't complain if they were like "Taking Bane to go jump off a cliff."

Usually I avoided girls that had older brothers, especially older than me and more protective than the Chief of Police would be to his own daughter. Having a family who would do anything for their daughter was a good thing, it showed that Addie was a really nice person like I suspected. It also was a bad thing though. Do to the fact I'm sitting in the back seat of a truck, with two huge twins that could, and would kill me. To make matters worse, MORE of them are coming.

"So Bane... How you like Addie?" Jace asked, turning to face me from the passenger seat. I just looked at him funny. How could this guy go from "Wrangle a pig!" to "Do you love her?" over night. I see bipolar runs in the family.

"I'd answer the man, and not just stare at him. Lot's of accidents happen while hunting." Alex threatened lightly, but I still stiffened.

"Well.." I thought hard. "If you're asking me if I love your sister, it's a no." Alex jerked the wheel for some reason, but kept driving. The jerk made me grab the seat in front of me and dig my hands into it.

"What do you mean NO?!" Jace demanded, like I had just smacked him.

"I've known Addie for a little over a month. It's too soon to know if it's love, but it's something." I continued, staring at Jace. His face softened a little, and Alex looked like he relaxed too. Thank God a lead pipe wasn't around...

"Well they sure know how to pick 'em." Alex said seriously, and I gave him a questioning look. "Hooking you and Addie up. I think you guys would make it, and with that explanation... Addie is always talking about how she hates it when teenagers date, because within weeks they love each other. She's told us before that she doesn't even believe in love."

My heart felt hard, Addie doesn't believe in love?

"I know, how weird is it to have an ordinary sixteen year old girl say 'I don't believe in love.' It was so strange. Usually girls at her age are jumping down strangers pants- but not her." Jace smiled proudly. "She's not a skank. You got yourself a good genuine country girl, Bane. Don't fuck that up." He said sternly.

"Adelaide is a good girl, she never even sipped alcohol till she was with you." Alex said, glaring at me through the rear view mirror.

"I can explain that, and so can Addie. I wasn't with her at the time, I was getting sized for a tux, and got caught in a mob of screaming girls... My Mother decided it would be a good idea to let two of my friends take Adelaide out on the town- and not even they told her what she was consuming." I said quickly. "I waited up for her to get home, and made sure she got in bed."

"Did you do anything?!" Alex almost yelled, my eyes widened.

"Of course not!" I said immediately, and Alex laughed a little.

"Just checking."

"I made sure she got in bed, and in the middle of the night, or well morning." I corrected myself. "Addie started puking, so I made sure she was okay and held her hair back."

"What do you have? A purse?!" Jace laughed.

"No I have a heart." I said sternly.

That silenced them for a couple minutes.

"Well Bane. It's just that Adelaide is our little sister. She's never really ever had a boyfriend, she's never had her first kiss. Anything along those lines, she's new too." Jace said slowly.