He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (29)

I woke up in a daze, the room was pitch black around me besides the glowing stars around my head. I could tell I was facing the window because I could see the sun barely breaking into the break of the black curtains, but it wasn't enough to ruin the effect Bane made just for me.

I felt his arms shift around me as he brought me closer to him in his heavy sleep. My body pressed against him at odd angles as I laid on top of him. His bare chest pressed against mine, our legs entangled in the sheets. This moment felt surreal, it felt like I wasn't me but I was just merely looking down on myself and how flooded with happiness I was.

How did I find such an amazing guy? How did this amazing guy come from such a horrible Mother? I remember when he was a heartless jerk and now he was holding me with all his might even while he was sleeping. I never thought my heart could feel this weightless and that I could ever be this happy but as I looked up to the sleeping face of the love of my life I knew this was only the beginning.

Bane looked so peaceful, so happy... My heart swelled, I made him feel that way I made him happy. I also never thought that making someone happy could make me giddy and light headed like this. It was so pathetic as a stared down at his face that was illuminated by only the glowing plastic stars.

Slowly, I rolled over trying not to disturbed Bane to absorb the room fully. This might be the last day we spend in here, I wanted to take it all in. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me, I couldn't believe I had to part with it.

The whole ceiling was littered with stars, from big to small all over. It looked like he threw them around the room in the right amount and they landed in all the perfect spots. It was such a silly thing to do, but so touching all at the same time. It made the silly smile on my face grow.

Suddenly under me bane shifted, so immediately I attempted to scoot away from him thinking I was crushing him. This bed was huge, and we were taking up the room of a twin... if that. His arms constricted around my waist protectively as he forced me back on top of him. I turned around to see if he was wake and his eyes were wide open and staring down at me with such a worried expression that for a moment I was at a loss for words.

"Did I do something wrong?" Bane asked with a breathless voice and my heart expanded to an unbelievable size, making it hard to breath. "Did I? Addie I'm so sorry if I did I never-" I couldn't find my voice but I couldn't let him stress over something as stupid as that for any longer. Wordlessly I brought my lips to his and put my arms around his neck and pressed myself tighter than I thought possible.

As I broke away, Bane still looked worried and now confused. I had to force myself to say something, I swallowed the lump in my throat that was making my eye water to talk.

"Are you crying?!" Bane asked his voice rising. "Why are you crying?! Did I hurt you?!" His voice was rising with worry. With embarrassment I dug my head into the nook of his neck, my arms still tightly around his neck. "Addie..." Bane pressed, squeezing me.

"God." I sighed, my face rapidly changing temperatures. I could just tell how red my face must be. "I'm ruining an amazing moment by crying, I'm sorry." I insisted, and for a moment Bane didn't know what to say.

"You're sorry?" He questioned, and I pulled away to look him in the eyes.

"Bane you didn't do anything wrong, you did everything right." I said the last part without thinking and it only added to the embarrassment. "I'm just..." I thought about the best way to put this. "I'm just really happy." I admitted sheepishly clinging back around him, pressing my face against his neck and smelling his skin. Only he would smell this delicious after a late night.

We laid there, pressed into each other for a few moment its silence before Bane started massaging my back gently and playing with my hair. "I love you Addie." Bane said and I smiled into his neck.

"I love you too. I don't think I could do this with someone I didn't love." I admitted and Bane laughed under me.

"Do what? Cuddle naked?" Bane asked and my blush grew.

"Oh you and your way with words." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

We laid there for a couple moments just absorbing in the fact we were laying this close to one another, completely naked and how it didn't effect us. I cuddled into him and felt his softly kiss the top of my head.

"I love you." I breathed into his skin, letting the feeling overwhelm me. Never in my life did I think I could ever feel this way about someone. Feel like without him I would be nothing, feel like he was my other half. I knew once I thought them that I would never tell him that, he could be the master of the corny things not me.

Without warning, Bane rolled over so he was on top of me, leaving me surprised and breathless. I laid there, feeling everything about him but his weight, and he could see everything of me. I should feel horrible embarrassed and naked, but I couldn't take my eyes away from his. They were the lightest of green I had ever seen them, shinning with excitement and love.

"I love... your beautiful blonde hair, and how when you get confused you scrunch your forehead." Bane said, leaning down slowly and leaving a small kiss on my forehead. "I love how your eyes let me almost read your mind. I can tell when your angry or sad, or completely and utterly happy. Your eyes are so bright and beautiful right now." I laughed a little.

"You should see yours." I insisted with a smile.

"They would be nothing compared to yours." He admitted, then quickly went on. "Do you think we should start packing soon? Do you think your parents would mind if we stayed with them for a couple days until I found a house?" My smile got broader for a moment.

"I'm sure they would be ecstatic." But then realization washed over me and I frowned. Bane looked immediately worried.

"What?" I felt him lift up, thinking he was hurting me or something.

"If we leave, I'm never going to see this room again and this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." I said sadly, and Bane thought for a minute.

"I could arrange something..." he said slowly and I looked at his skeptically.

"Arrange to move this whole room cross the country? I don't see that working out." I said with a duh tone, but suddenly Bane kissed me.

"This did." He said his lips still hovering over mine before going back to kissing me.

Epilogue next!

Comment!