This Isn't Real {Vampire Harr...

By omfgiloveyoustyles

What would you do if you were taken by a vampire? What would you do if you found out vampires weren't the onl... More

Prologue: Darkness
1. Mysterious Boy
2. A New Place
4. Mine
5. Alone With Louis
6. Conflict
7. The First Night
8. The Second Day
9. Are You Afraid?
10. Confused
11. Outburst
12. Lullaby
12. Dark
13. Communication
14. Moving
15. Are We Safe?
16. Memories
17. Disobedience
18. Demonstration
19. Capture
20. Control
21. Trouble
22. New Encouters
23. Problems Not Solved
24. Irreversible
25. Help Me
26. Unwilling Alliance
27. Final Fight
28. Evolved Friendships
29. Tranquility
30. Repercussions
31. New Enemies Old Problems
32. Unexpected Allies
33. Before the Storm
34. First Move
35. They Found Us
36. No Way Out
37. Trapped
38. Promises
39. You Can't Break Me
40. So It Begins
41. Friends Left Behind
42. Just The Beginning
43. Return
44. Things Aren't Always As They Seem
45. The Beginning...
46. Getting Home
47. Revolution
48. Fighter
49. Feeding Time
50. Training
51. It's Time

3. Explanation

17.9K 430 356
By omfgiloveyoustyles

I was roughly lead to what seemed to be the living room, with several sofas, a coffee table, and a T.V. Seated around it were 3 more people. One had jet black hair styles up in a quiff, and had a tattoo sleeve on his right arm, he was on his phone, staring down at it in a very intent manner. The one sitting next to him had brown messy hair, and wore a striped shirt with red trousers and suspenders. He had a cheeky smile on his face when he saw me being dragged behind Harry into the room. The last also had brown hair, in a similar style to the last one, but this ones hair was tidier. He was the only one who gave me a friendly smile as I entered the room.

"Right guys," he spoke firmly, as all eyes turned to Harry, "I think its time we introduced ourselves, don't ya think?"

"Zayn." the one with the black hair mumbled unenthusiastically,

"I'm Liam." The one with the tidy brown hair said warmly,

"And I," the last one said, "Am Louis." He said proudly with a bow, making me chuckled lightly.

"Hey I'm-" I went to say before being cut off,

"Kate" they all said in unison.

Harry sat down on the couch to the left of the central one, and gestured for me to join him, though I had no intention of sitting with him. He impatiently tapped his foot against the floor, whilst I still remained where I was. I still don't really trust him after he seemed to make me do whatever he wanted on that night just by making me look him in the eye. Probably another one of his 'gifts'. He sighed, and gave up on making me sit with him and just sat back in his chair. I decided I trusted Niall the most at this point, and made my way over to the sofa which he was sitting on. But as I sat next him, I heard a low growl from behind me, turning around to see Harry clenching his fists, and saw him glaring directly at Niall.

"What's the problem?" I asked, utterly confused as to why he found the need to have to growl at Niall only because I sat with him.

"You should probably go over and sit with Harry, princess." Niall whispered, pointing over at Harry.

I looked at the ground and furrowed my eyebrows in thought. I decided that if I didn't want a fight to break out, I probably should listen to him. I reluctantly stood up and moved towards the sofa Harry was on, and as I did, I saw him look up and me and smile like a kid who had been given a ton of sweets. As I sat down he casually swung his arm around my shoulder, and turned to smile at me again, dimples in his cheeks showing. Ok, I'll admit, those dimples, pretty cute.

"Thank you," Harry said with a smirk,

"What?" Zayn asked, once again looking up from his phone for an answer,

"Kate said she thought my dimples were cute." Harry said proudly, whilst once again looking to me with that smirk that hardly ever leaves his face.

"Ok! Explain this right now Harry! How can you read my mind?!" I exclaimed, having had enough of Harry constantly showing off his 'gift'

"Well the first thing we should probably cover, is that we aren't human..." Harry said, the smirk fell from his face as he turned to me.

"How so?" I asked. They all looked perfectly human to me...

"We will look it Kate, but we mostly certainly aren't." Harry answered my thoughts instead of my actual question, running his tongue along his teeth,

"Kate" I heard a higher voice say, it was Louis,

"Yeah?"

"I'll show you how we're different..." He said with a smirk as he approached me.

He walked over to stand in front of me, before squatting down so he was just below eye height. Harry now brought his arm that was around my back, down so that he brought me closer to himself, almost in a protective manner.

"Be careful Louis," Harry warned, and Louis just chuckled in reply,

"Don't worry Hazza, I won't hurt her." Louis said whilst taking my hand.

"Ready?" Louis asked whilst looking between me and Harry to make sure Harry was ok with it.

We both nodded, Harry more reluctantly than me. Louis' grip slightly tightened on my hand as his eyes grew the same red colour that Harry's had on that night that he had bitten me. If that wasn't enough to freak me out, next he opened his mouth to reveal that he had to elongated canines. Of course, being a girl, I shrieked in fear, and brought my knees up to my chest, and cowered away from him.

"Your...vampires..." I stuttered in shock whilst peaking at Louis to see it he had gone back to normal mode.

They had and he was giving me a worried look, whilst his gaze was going in between me and Harry. I suddenly felt a large hand going through my hair, calming me down slowly but surely.

"Yes Kate, we are I'm afraid." Harry said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"That's why we have powers, Kate," Liam said, still with the friendly smile that calmed me down even more. "Or as we like to call them, 'gifts' "

I almost laughed, I was tempted to believe that this was just one big joke, but it would explain the pain in my neck, my ruined clothes, and Harry's funky mind reading power.

I then released my legs, after realising that Louis had once again returned to his spot on the sofa with the other boys. Harry sighed before continuing,

"So we should probably tell you all our powers," Harry said, "Well you already know mine." That smirk returning to his face for what felt like that hundredth time today.

"I can heal people." Niall said quietly, I think he just didn't want to scare me anymore than I already was.

"I have telekinesis." Louis said, a mischievous smirk on his face, I could tell he was already planning on how to freak me out with that one.

"I can see the future," Liam said, "But I hardly ever use it, because I feel like if I do, I'll see something I want to change, and in the process, stop something great from happening"

"Wow, that's deep." I giggled.

I turned to Zayn to hear what his power was,

"I can shapeshift." He said proudly, "Something happened with my transformation, I shouldn't be able to shapeshift but hey, it happened!"

"That's cool." I said, smiling at all of them.

"Well now you understand." Harry said happily.

"Lets play a game!" Louis shouted happily

"Jesus, Louis!" Harry laughed, "Aren't you suppose to be a grown-up?"

"CAAAAAAARRRRROOOOTTT!!" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs

"LOUIS!" I screamed at him, "SHUT UP!"

"NEVER!" He shouted as he leapt from the sofa he was sitting on, onto me, and began tickling me.

"LOUIS! G-get off m-me!" I stuttered between laughs.

Suddenly, Louis was ripped off me by a very pissed off Harry. Louis retreated to his spot on the sofa again. Harry stood up and walked over to him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Harry screamed at him,

"Dude, chill. I'm just having some fun..." Louis pouted with a reprimanded child.

"Don touch her, she's mine..." Harry screamed, his face growing red from the rage he was in,

"Hold on there, Harry. I'm not 'anyone's'. I don't belong to anyone!" I said firmly.

I instantly regretted denying what he had said, since his anger was now turned on me.

"What did you say?!" he shouted, even though I knew full well that he had heard me.

I got sudden surge of courage, and decided to stand up to him,

"I said I'm not yours!" I shouted once again, the volume of my voice matching his.

"Come with me." he hissed quietly, but with anger dripping from his voice.

He grabbed he harshly be the wrist and led me to another room which I hadn't been in yet. It seemed to be his, since it smelled like him. as weird as it sounds, it was comforting. Don't ask me why, I just screamed at a vampire, my brain obviously isn't functioning properly. As we came into the room, he turned around and locked the door. He proceeded to shove me against the door harshly, he had one hand on my shoulder and he other on my hips, pushing me against he door in such a way that I couldn't escape even if I wanted to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1K 57
The sequel to One Direction's mate. Death, it's the one thing everyone has to go through, except me. My name is Emily Jessica Koch. My mates are L...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
57.4K 1.5K 33
What do you do when someone tells you, you should go away, but you can't? What if you have to lose your family and friends, but have to carry on with...