Diez [Lionel Messi/Cristiano...

By BarcaPrincesa

Marisol Aveiro is a 22 year old physiotherapist who just happens to be the younger sister of Cristiano Ronald... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31

Chapter 30

4.9K 105 15
By BarcaPrincesa

The next day, Leo and I dropped off his parents at the airport and hung around the house. I was quiet for most of the day, thinking back to what happened yesterday. Thiago was sitting on the carpet playing with his Cars, while I watched Gran Hotel.

"We need to confirm," Leo says jogging lightly down the stairs into the living room with us. I give him a questioning look before looking down to my bump, "Oh. Uh, okay."

I run my hand through my hair, "I think everyone knows, Leo." He smirks, "I mean they can assume, but my agent said we should confirm."

I nod my head, "I want to talk to Cris before we do." He hums in agreement before pulling up a book on his iPad and wrapping an arm around me. I doze off after about an hour, until the doorbell rings, startling me.

I look at Leo, extremely confused because everyone goes through security. He shrugs, "It's probably Luis or Sofi wanting to check up on us," he says as he moves to go get the door and I snuggle more into the blanket he had put on me.

After a few seconds I hear the door open and Leo talking in a hushed angry tone, causing me to strain myself to hear

"Let me see my sister!" My eyes widen at the voice.

Hugo.

I hadn't heard from him since Graça's wedding. I heard further bickering as I got up to move Thiago to his room. "Mami, who's here?"

"My brother, mi amor. Now, can you stay in your room while your papi and I have grown-up talk?" He nods his head and continues playing with the toys he was playing with downstairs.

I walk tentatively down the staircase that over looked the front doors, where Leo and Hugo were still arguing, well arguing to the best of their extent of languages.

"Hugo!" I shout out my brother, cause the two guys to look at me and shut up instantly.

"Marisol, what have you-"

"What have I done?" I interrupted in Portuguese, "I lived my life. What have you done besides drink it away?"

He seethed, "You've embarrassed your family! Not only living with Messi, but having his child? And out of wedlock? Could you imagine Mãe's reaction to that? We get it, ok? We got your message, you can drop the act now."

I gave Leo a confused look as I went to stand next to him, although he had a possessive stance between me and my brother.

"... what message is this, Hugo?"

He sighs, "Of how horrible we treated you after Pai died. We're sorry, we should have helped-"

"No! It wasn't 'we'. Cris was there for me. Also, this isn't a statement. Not everything revolves around you. This is me living my life with the man and child I love."

He laughs sarcastically, before looking around nodding his head, "Alright, Marisol. This is your life now, congratulations," he states as he turns around to leave.

"You don't even care that you're shutting out your niece?" I ask, almost desperately for a lifeline to my estranged brother. He pauses, "That child isn't family to me."

As soon as he slammed the front door, I broke down in Leo's arms. He rushed me to the couch and was trying his best to calm me. "Shhhh, mi amor. This can't be good for you or the baby. Por favor, shhhhhh." I gasped for air as I tried to calm down, Leo bent down in front of me and held my face in his hands.

"Marisol, you're ok. Everything is ok," he tells me quietly. I nod and breath deeply. "I-I-I-I don't u-understand. It's been two years and they still ca-can't accept it."

He shakes his head sadly, "I don't know, mi amor. I think they're starting to though, this little one just took them by surprise." He says light rubbing my stomach.

I smile and close my eyes, "I'm going to go call, Cris. Go check on Thiago, por favor." He kisses my forehand and heads up to his sons room. I reach to the coffee table to get my phone and dial that familiar number.

After ringing for a few moments, he finally picks up, "Ola, Marisol."

"Ola, Cris. How are you?"

He sighs heavily, "Mari, I really don't want to talk right now-"

"No! You don't get to decide when we talk! Not after Hugo-"

He cuts me off, "Not after Hugo what?"

"Not after he comes to my house to scream at me!" I angrily explain.

"I had no idea he would do that. I'm sorry, I'll talk to him. I'll... talk to Mãe, too," He apologizes softly, "How about you FaceTime Junior on Christmas, and we'll see you in Zurich. We'll talk then," he suggests referring to the Ballon D'Or.

I smile softly. It was better than nothing. "Ok. See you then. Love you." I hear the beep and sigh, tossing my phone towards the end of the couch.

I groan to myself before heading up to find Leo and Thiago napping. I smile softly before exiting the room and going back downstairs to work on my laptop.

-

The rest of the month was filled with the Club World Cup, which I wasn't allowed to go to under Lucho's instructions. Leo ended up getting kidney stones, which worried me to no end, but I knew he was in the best hands. We had an 'official' announcement on Leo's Instagram with Thiago kissing my stomach. The club cut back how much work I could actually do, now that I'm finally starting to show.

The paparazzi has been following me more than ever and Leo has become increasingly worried with me approaching the stage where Antonella was in the accident. I know he's secretly been looking into body guards, but hasn't actually said anything... yet.

"Mami?"

"Si, mi amor?" I ask as I pack Thiago's things in my suitcase. We're going to Zurich for Ballon D'Or and Leo's parents and siblings are coming too since Leo is the favorite to win.

"What's the new baby's name?"

I laugh lightly at his question, "I don't know, T, what should we name her?"

He shrugs and continues playing with his car, "I like Sally."

I finish packing and zip up the suitcase, "I don't know, babe, I don't think she'll like being named after a car."

"I don't know, maybe she will," I hear from behind us. I turn around and smile brightly, seeing Leo standing there in his post-training tracksuit. He walks in and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the side of my head.

"My parents are downstairs waiting to go," he whispers in my ear. He looks to Thiago, "Vamos, we can't miss the plane."

-

As we arrived in Zurich, Leo was quickly whisked off to do interviews with Cris and Neymar. Thiago and I went to the hotel with Celia and Jorge, where we met up with Marisol and pretty much everyone.

Thiago was being fussy from the plane ride and I was moody, so Celia took him from me as soon as we got back to the hotel. I sighed heavily and went to check in.

"Tia!" I heard as the lady handed me a lot of room keys and papers with the room numbers. I turned around in time for Junior to slam into my legs.

"Oof. Meu Deus, Junior!" I huff as I bend down, slowly with my belly, to hug him. He starts rambling about everything and I smile listening to him.

"Cristiano Junior!" I heard my mother shriek from behind him. I look up to see her pissed off and I roll my eyes, "He's find mãe, he was with me."

"He still shouldn't be running away from me," she scolds as she yanks his arm and goes to check in, only to have some translation issues. I slowly straighten back up and tell the lady behind the desk the alias the room is under and she quickly gets everything straightened up. My mother huffs before looking at my stomach disapprovingly. I sigh sadly and give Junior a kiss on the head, "I'll see you tonight, love."

-

"Marisol! Leo! Over here!" I hear as Leo helps me out of the car. I straighten out the sheer, dark blue Paolo Sebastian dress that Leo got me and smile brightly into the sea of flashes.

"Marisol! How much longer until the baby is due?"

"Is it a boy or girl?"

"Will Leo be present for the birth?"

"Has Cristiano talked to you since you announced?"

"Leo! Do you expect to win tonight?"

We just smile brightly and slowly continue down the walkway between the other coaches and players. Leo stopped for a few short interviews, but would cut them off as soon as the asked about me.

Once inside we got to the back room where Thiago was, along with most of his family. "Mami!" Thiago cries as soon as he sees me. Leo picks him up and hands him to me, as T clings on. I kiss the side of his head and motion for Leo to go talk to some of his teammates.

"Hola, princesa," I hear as I turn around to see Sergio Ramos. I smile brightly and kiss his cheek, "Careful, Ramos, Pilar might hear." We laugh and talk for awhile until I spot my mother walk in with Junior and excuse myself.

"Ola," I greet them as I walk up with Thiago still on my hip. Leo spots my mother out of the corner of my eye and slowly makes his way over incase something happened.

"Honestly, Marisol, first he knocks you up then he makes you carry his child around? Can he not help out? This is like a bad novela," she complains, and I swallow because of the fact that Junior understood her.

"Mãe, por favor, not here and not in front of Junior," I beg quietly, before Cristiano entered the room and noticed us together, making a beeline for us and Junior latching onto his side.

"Ola, Mari, you look amazing as always. Hola, Thiago," he smiles and presses a kiss to my cheek before swiping T's cheek. "As do you, big brother."

"Uh, why don't you go get something to eat before we take our seats?" Cris suggested to our mother, who grumpily headed towards the small snack table set up.

"How are you? The baby?" He asks, placing his hand slightly on my hip, slightly on my growing bump.

I smile and place my hand on his and move it over so he could feel her, "I'm good, she's good. Small, but good."

"She?" He asks softly, with a slight glimmer of sadness in his eyes. I nod, "Sim, Hugo didn't tell you?"

He shakes his head, before looking to the side to see Leo watching us, "He shouldn't have had to. I'm so sorry, nena." I cock my head to the side as I shift Thiago to my other hip.

"I should have been there for you. This is a major life event and I was only thinking about myself, and I just can't express how sorry I am for missing out on this."

I smile brightly, "Well, you've come to the realization before she's 18, which is more than enough for me."

He smirks before they call us to head to the main auditorium. Celia took Thiago to sit with them a few rows behind us, while Junior sat with Cris, who didn't bring a date this year. Leo grabbed my hand and kept whispering all types of secrets about whoever was speaking, which caused me to laugh.

Eventually, they announced Leo won the Ballon d'Or and I was put into the awkward position of celebrating but not gloating.

Thiago, Leo, and I got pictures together, and then I got a few with Junior and Cris, but he was leaving quickly and said he'd visit soon.

Things wrapped up swiftly, and soon we were on a private jet heading home to relax for a few days before heading back to La Liga. 

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like 3 months. I've had some family problems that have been distracting me on top of writers block but I should be back a bit more often now :) also please check out my new story thanks xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.3K 82
"Two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they're even born" - F. Scott Fitzgerald What happens when Cristiano Ronaldo finds him...
1.4M 21.1K 200
Original soccer/football imagines I have reached the maximum of 200 chapters on this story. So, if you want to keep reading my works, go to Soccer/F...
25.5K 274 27
What will happened when two portugueses meet? Angela dos Santos Aveiro is Cr7 eldest daughter. Being Cr7 daughter means your practically famous at bi...
45.2K 1.1K 17
Basically Cristiano Ronaldo has a not so secret *nor subtle* crush on his rival Leo Messi. Let the awkward yet still completely adorable flirting ens...