Ghost Witch ( Ghost Bird and...

By docistheboss

The Blackbourne and Toma team are called for a very special mission by the Academy. They didn't think that H... More

author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Questions
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Pranks Interlude
Chapter 12 - Pranks Interlude Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Little note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Little Survey
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Contest now closed. Thank you <3
Thank you! <3
Chapter 23 - Love us (part 1)
Chapter 24 - Love us (part 2)
Chapter 25 - Evanesco
Important Note
Chapter 26 - The Polterspy
Chapter 27 - The Evil Trio
♥ Muy Importante ♥
Chapter 28 - Fly Me To the Moon...
Chapter 29 - That's Ugly AF!
Oh, what's this?! :D
Giveaway Winner!
Chapter 30 - The Doc is The Boss!
Bonus Chapter #1
Would You Be Interested?
New HP and Academy story

Chapter 15

3.1K 200 30
By docistheboss

This is something I have never done before. Especially at Hogwarts. Not that I have never wanted to play games and have a nice drink with friends but because I did not have friends to experience it. Since I met Sang and her boyfriends, I've done a lot of fun things and now I can honestly tell you how it feels to have friends who care for you. I know they find me a little bit weird and they feel awkward about certain of my answers sometimes but I think it's the reason why they like me. Sang said to me once that she loves my honesty. I always tell the truth and so is Sang in a completely different way than mine, mind you. She tells it with tact. She says I tell it like it is but manage to not sound mean. Because I could never be mean. I rarely lose my temper. I hardly ever dislike people either, unless they prove to be distrustful and ill-intentioned.

So here, today, I can happily tell you that I am surrounded by good people. People who want to do good things and change the world one genuine gesture at a time. Sitting beside this gorgeous Greek is like tasting what heaven is all about. His eyes are mesmerizing. Not just because of their beauty but because in them you can see tragedy, sadness, and grief but also a lot of compassion and hope. He's a truly nice person and he's not only listening to me but he's also honestly interested in what I have to say. His jokes are lame but he's being so cute that it makes them funny. I don't know if that makes any sense. 

It's my turn to ask someone to either tell the truth about something or to accept my dare. Since Gabriel was so eager to see someone doing a dare, I suppose I should ask him. I have a feeling this could be interesting. Maybe I should drink to that first. Hum! Gigglewater. It doesn't taste like anything I have ever tasted before but kind of reminds me of a lot of things I have experienced in my life. A memory triggering drink. How delightful. I should tell father. He could write an article about it. No. I should create a new drink that would give the drinker memories of other people's past. Napoleon's days at the beach or King Francis of France first taste of British desserts? We could go crazy with this. I just need to do a research on the consumption of old thoughts... 

" Luna? It's your turn, sweetie. " Sang reminds me. 

" Oh. Yes. Sorry. I was deliberating about what was better. Eating thoughts or use a Loremian Pettigold to mash it for you first and then proceed to put the remainings in the drink but of course, that would damage the thought so I concluded that this drink should be consumed quickly without using your teeth at all. "

Well, I have done it again. They're looking at me with this far away look like they can't quite catch what I mean and where I'm going with this. It's better that way. You know, because I still need to do a patent application or ask for copyrights or whatever. Not that I don't trust them. They're mostly Muggles too, so I can understand why their eyes are almost popping out of their sockets. It's a look I'm familiar with. No matter. I just focus on Gabriel, who's sitting next to Silas - and Sang, considering that Silas has her on his lap right now. Have you ever seen a Chihuahua sitting on a Great Dane? No? Nevermind. I don't mean it in a bad way. It's the size difference that is adorable.

" Gabriel? Truth or dare? "

" Dare! "

Gabriel is bouncing up and down while sitting like the Dalai Lama. Funny enough, he also has his feet bare. I wonder what he would look like with a red and golden robe. It would do wonders to his baby blue eyes, I'm sure.

" Gabriel Coleman, I dare you to improvise a country song acting like Mr. Blackbourne, while you twerk in the middle of our group for two minutes. "

" How the fuck do you know that dance and country music? Are you a secret Muggle fan? "

" Well, it's not because I'm a witch that I can't necessarily know what's going on in the Muggle world. I did a research on Youtube about how to apply makeup correctly and ended up on this video called Best twerk fails vine compilation. There is this thing called a computer in a coffee shop near Diagon Alley in London. I was curious."

" So... You don't know what real twerking looks like if you only saw people's fail attempts at it? "

" True, but seeing this one girl who got her pants on fire was very instructive. "

" Ok, I'm game! Guys, prepare to be amazed! " 

Sang looks like she doesn't understand what we are talking about. I know she doesn't because she told me the only music she ever heard was her father singing a song about a teapot when she was six years old and I know for a fact that the Muggle world is still a mystery to her. Gabriel gets up and goes in the middle of our circle of friends and takes a minute to concentrate, I suppose. Dumbledore is not participating, too consumed with something else. I'm feeling concerned about him. He's standing on his hands, his legs in the air and I am so glad that he's wearing pants under his robe because that would have been a sight I am not prepared to see. Ever. He has a kind of... tube in his mouth and it's connected to a big barrel. I suppose that some type of alcohol is inside the barrel. When did Mr. Moody come in? He's cheering Dumbledore with a big bucket in his hands. Probably for after when our poor Headmaster will need it to get... all this alcohol out of his body. Another thing that I would prefer not to be a witness of. 

Too late... We can hear everything and nobody is looking towards Dumbledore and Mr. Moody. I just point my wand in their general direction and make the awful bucket disappear and with a sign of my hands, I beg the Auror to escort Dumbledore safely to his room.

" Well, I guess we can easily say that someone in this castle wanted our Headmaster to be distracted. I just wanted him to get the potion out of his system. There's a traitor in this castle and I intend to find him! Now you lock that door with the best protecting spells young lady and keep your heads on. I'll stay with Dumbledore until tomorrow. "

With that, they leave and I do as I'm told. We are never too careful. Gabriel bends himself to make his buttocks on display and he starts singing, twerking like a professional. 

" Hey, Miss Sorenson, go on now!

You know you've got me looking

I have a little tie on my big suit

I'm going to let it drop and open my shirt up

I'm going to stomp my perfect shoes on this marble floor

I'm going to make you fall in love

Sit next to Mr. Coleman, swearing like a sailor

Up on the piano, it does not matter

Down on my Mercedes' trunk

Sang, I can't wait

For you to watch me do my thing

I shake it for Miss Sorenson, sitting at the piano-bar

For the beautiful blonde, foxtrotting 'till the break of dawn

The orchestra playing that country song

Come on, come on, come on

I shake it for the bird, shake it for the dogs

I shake it for my brothers so they know that I'm the boss

For my witch and her boys and her friends

I shake it to the moon, I shake it for my girl

Oh, the perfectly tailored man is shaking his tush for her

Miss Sorenson, I shake it for you... "

After two minutes of this bizarre but entrancing performance, Gabriel sits back down with a proud look on his face while we're all clapping our hands, except for Mr. Blackbourne who looks dumbfounded about the whole thing. 

" I would never sing a country song. "

" It's not really the point, Mr. B. " 

" Well no, but I need to reassure Miss Sorenson that I would never sing like this and fortunately never dance like that either. "

" Trust us, Mr. B, we all know. " answers Gabriel. The boys are laughing and we girls can't stop giggling. I suspect our drink is part of the cause. Sean is sending some warning code to Sang. I believe he's silently telling her to stop giggling. Ah, I remember her telling me about the giggling cure. I wisely told her to giggle every chance she gets. You just have to take a look at her Doctor to know it's the best choice.

As Sean starts to move towards Sang, Gabriel stops him so we can continue the game. Pouting, the good Doctor sits back down. I feel a hand on mine and as I look up... and up... and up - he's really tall - I see that it's Theo. I smile timidly back at his grinning handsome face.

" My heart is beating as fast as a herd of Thestrals in my chest. Would you like to feel it? "

" I would like it very much but I don't think that it's appropriate to do it in front of our friends. "

" Well, we could borrow Dr. Green's stethoscope. "

" Is this a double meaning thing? "

" No. You can hear my heart with it. I took his stethoscope in my hands the other day. This long tube can do wonders without even using magic! "

At this, he just grunts while trying to sit differently on the floor. His legs must be getting numb but I don't understand why he's adjusting the front of his pants too.

" Is it getting numb as well? " I ask, curious.

" Uh... No, I'd say it's the opposite. "

Alright... An explanation I don't fully understand but my mind can't focus for too long right now and I start to giggle at the way Victor just took Sang from Silas, sitting her on his lap.

" Oy! Kota! Truth or Dare? "

" T..." he starts to say but Gabriel is growling at him like a hungry ogre.

" Alright... Dare. "

" Good dog! Now let me think... Okay, because I'm such a fucking good person, I dare you to...lick someone's body part that you never licked before and then you'll need to bite it. Don't make it a Disney movie or I'll hurt you, dude! I'm not fucking kidding! Make it good! "

I have never seen Kota's face this red. It's moving down from his face to his neck and down his shirt. Ok, I don't want to go there. His green eyes are on Sang in a second and he removes her from Victor's lap, bringing her to her feet as he proceeds to lick his way from her collarbone to her neck where he bites down on it, making her a shaking, blubbering mess who can't even stay upright on her own. Her legs are looking like two cooked spaghettis. He's good. Sitting her on his lap now, he moves them back down, her face hidden in his neck while he looks really satisfied with himself. I can't help myself...

" Go, Kota! " I exclaim, making a Kota's head hat appear out of thin air and putting it on my head. Kota's head hat is counting out loud and stops at fifteen for some reason.

" Okay..." Kota drags the word while looking at me funny. Sang's shoulders are shaking while she keeps giggling on his lap.

" Nathan, Truth or Dare? "

" Truth, dude. "

" What's the thing you would really want to do right now? "

" Fucking lame! " shouts Gabriel.

" Meanie, let Honey answer. They have the right to choose Truth. "

" What the fuck ever. It's just so boring..." Gabriel whines.

However, Nathan doesn't answer and takes a shot, not looking at anyone. Interesting.

" Oh my God and you're not even answering? What could you want to do that you can't tell your brothers? "

" Let's just say that it involves Peanut and that you won't ever see it in a Disney movie. "

" I like peanuts. " I feel the need to inform them of this important fact.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 3.4K 38
Sang Sorenson is a girl going through heartbreak. Everything was going perfectly, but the moment she let her guard down, that was the moment she rem...
351K 16.5K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
136K 6.4K 36
After making a tough and final decision to leave home where family clearly didn't want her, Sang meets Phil and is joined into the academy very quick...
485K 19.9K 33
Sang Sorenson has been chewed up and spit out by life too many times. Abused by her stepmother. Neglected by her father. Hated by her sister. Bulli...