Light (Ashton Irwin) {Complet...

By sparklelikeaunicorn

You fall in love, and then you fall out. It's nothing you can fix. You lose people, and pray for them to come... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Epilouge

10 0 0
By sparklelikeaunicorn

Amanda's POV
-
Thirteen years later
-
"Mom!" I hear Andrew yell from downstairs. "One second sweetie." I yell back. I look at myself in the mirror one more time before going downstairs.

Andrew, Archer, and Addison turn eighteen today. Addison started dating Bella and Stryker's son, Darrien, when she was sixteen. Archer has been chasing after their daughter, Skylar, since they came to Australia.

When the triplets were six, Ashton proposed to me. When they were seven, Ashton and I got married. They've thought of Ashton as their dad ever since they met him.

Luke married a girl named Christina, Michael married a girl named Rachel, and Calum married a girl named Gabriella. They all had at least two kids. All of the boys still keep in touch, even though they live all over the world.

My dad is still living, but he handed over his company to Dalton. Dalton and Lincoln are still both madly in love, with three kids. Max, Maddie, and Mason. Max and Mason are pretty much the most over protective brothers you could imagine.

Bella and Stryker are both living happily, seeing that they got the kids they wanted. They are the first people to call that Addison and Archer would find the twins interesting.

"Happy birthday boys and girl." I tell them. (Andrew, Archer, and Addison now)

"Thanks mom." They say together devouring their birthday breakfast. "Hey second familia." Bella and Stryker's twins say walking into the room. (Darrien and Skylar Below)

Archer stops devouring his breakfast and looks up at Skylar. Darrien kisses Addison on the cheek. "Everyone remember, the office birthday ball for you three is tonight. Everyone be ready by seven." They all nod.

"Ashton." I yell as he walks into the question. "In the flesh." He says kissing me on the cheek. After the band decided to spilt, Ashton became the offices model. He models each and every collection, and so do my kids.

"Alrighty then, let's go Ash. Have a wonderful day at school." I say kissing my boys and girl goodbye.
-
Addison's POV
-
"I'm going to go change quick, be back in ten." I tell Darrien, dragging Skylar up the stairs. "Why won't you just go out with Archer." I ask her as we walk into my bedroom. "Because, he's to childish for my taste. Maybe tonight things will change." She says shrugging.

I grab the outfit I've had planned for a week and go into the bathroom. I quickly change and do my hair and makeup.
(Addison's Outfit below)

We go back downstairs to see the boys waiting for us. I take Darrien's hand and we walk out the door. "You look gorgeous babe." He tells me and I smile. "You don't look it bad yourself."

We all road in Darrien's car, singing along to each and every song. When we got to school, Darrien once again took my hand and we walked to our lockers. "Addison." I turned to look at him as he placed a small box in my hands. I opened it to find a bracelet, the bracelet I wanted to buy. (Bracelet below)

"Babe, this is perfect. I love it, thank you." I say kissing him on the lips before we walk into our home room class.
-
Throughout the day, my brothers and I have been told happy birthday roughly thirty times. My brothers, Darrien, Skylar, and I are the most popular group in school.

"So, what dress are you wearing tonight?" Sky asks and I show her the picture my mother sent me. "Oh my god that's so pretty!" The boys look at Sky with confused expressions. "Her dress, duh!" She says and they nod.

"Wait, the one of a kind dark-" I slap my hand over Archer's mouth. "Dar doesn't get to see it till tonight!" I tell him, threatening both of my older brothers.

"Calm down babe, it'll be alright." Darrien says holding me close to calm me down.
-
"Andrew is picking up Hailey, archer is taking Skylar, and Darrien is taking me to the party." I say. Darrien and Skylar were going to go home before the party to get ready. "See you all at 6:30!" I announce to the group as the boys and I walk inside. Mom and Ashton are waiting in the kitchen for us.

"Time for you all to get ready." My mother says, the bags under her eyes making their appearance clear. My mother works herself to the fullest, wanting me and my brothers to have normal life. We all nod and go up to our rooms.

I quickly shower, wiping away all the dirt and grime the day brought me. I get out of he shower and blow dry my hair. I leave it down with curls then do elegant makeup. Once I'm out, I walk out to see my dress placed on the bed. (Addison's outfit)

When I walk downstairs, my brothers and Ashton are waiting. "Your mother did amazing with your dress." Ashton comments and I smile. I look over and see Ashton and the boys wearing identical tuxes. Twenty minutes later, my mother is walking down the stairs.
(Amanda's outfit)

"Mom, you cut your hair?!" I exclaim. "Yes, I was tired of how long it was. Now, I believe their is a party we have to attend." My mother looped her arm through Ashton's and she smiled up at him.

She's perfect. He's perfect. They're perfect.
-
I really hope you all enjoyed my story! To check out more stories that I write, go to bittersweetanxiety that's where me and my best friend write stories together! Now have a wonderful day darlings- Brooke <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Risk By Heather

Fanfiction

7.7K 205 31
Is it worth the risk to find love? Luke Hemmings love story
6.8K 252 25
she's always been terrified of falling in love, whereas he's always been afraid of someone falling in love with him. ✿ lower case intended [alterna...
3K 187 23
Luke knew he had messed up. The moment he walked out that door, it was done. He had lost the girl of his dreams, the love of his life, all so he coul...