Wrong Number From Jace

By _aubrstories

Imagine your ringtone go full blast, as someone calls you at midnight. Feel like answering that call? Who is... More

Author's Note
A Midnight Call
Kidnapping? Really?
You Remind Me Of My Girlfriend
Talk With The Bad Boy
Letting Out Rachel Gayle
A 'Pick Me Up' From Jace
Mr. Sherlock and Ms. Nancy
Caught-Red Handed, Literally
Now, I Know Why...
Where's the Truth?
Fight To The Death
Spilling It All Out On Audrey
Telling Him All About It
The Halloween Party
Final Face-Off!
Flashbacks
Aftermath
Epilogue
Jace's Letter
Author's Final Words

Let's Reconcile

2.1K 73 2
By _aubrstories

Let's Reconcile

Jace's POV

Bouquet of Flowers...check!

Pancakes...check!

Audrey...going to check that.

I woke up so early to visit Audrey and be able to make it up on her. I'm pretty sure I can't change so quickly, but I'll try, if that's what she wants. I walk up to their front door, but made sure, his father isn't everywhere, that punch from the jaw still hurts to be honest.

I ring her number,just in case to see if she's awake.

Eighth Call – 6:12 am
Jace > Audrey

“Hey...”

“What?!”

“Just open your front door...”

“I don't want to--”

“Just do it...”

-BEEP-

I hope she does, I waited for a few seconds, hoping she would really do it. I held the bouquet with both my hands, and the pancakes on the plastic bag I made myself.

After a few moments later, the door opened, and there stood Audrey. Her long hair ends on her shoulders, her buttoned pajama shirt slightly disheveled, showing her perfect curves and her chocolate brown eyes that deeply pierce through mine.

“Done checking me out?” she asks.

Deja vu Jace, Deja vu...

“Y-Yeah, here...” I gave her the bouquet of white roses, which she smells, her eyes closing. Hey, I really bought real ones, I didn't just go shop for plastics.

“They're real huh?” she whispers, and glances at my other hand that holds the plastic bag that contains those fluffy pancakes she always liked.
“Are those pancakes?”

“You're really a good guesser...”

Her face turns to 'dont-mess-with-me-b*tch' look, remembering I said the same thing when I called her.

“I'm so sorry, Audrey. Look, I really can't change myself that fast, and like I said, I couldn't promise...but I never told you that I wouldn't try...”

And with that, her face lits up, and just as I going to speak, her hands wraps around my neck, feeling the heat from her breath, as she rest her chin on my shoulder.

“Thanks Jace...”

She breaks the hug, and lets me in the house, placing the pancakes on their plates. She went back upstairs to shower. When I was finished putting all her breakfast, she came downstairs, changed with her buttoned blue shirt, white jeans, and black sneakers. She ties her hair to a messy bun, and wears that sweet smirk on her face.

“Man, you look hot for a good girl? You're like a bad girl. I like that...”

“What? Can't be a good girl go bad for just a day?” we both chuckled and ate the pancakes I made for her.

Mission Accomplished.

Audrey's POV

I must say, everything Jace said are right. I can't change him in a day, he can't promise since he used to do things since then, but he never said he wouldn't try.

And that's the thing that made me forgive him just like that. After eating the pancakes, we went to class so early, so we got to talk on the school lounge, and pretty much it's all about the revenge plan.

Audrey // Jace

“Now, how do you suppose to plan revenge on him, 'without violence'”

“Okay, so we just need to get proof of that basement Romeo had said, and tell the police about this.”

“We'll only tell them?”

“Well, you could...take pictures and all that stuff, or you want to get him by the police at the party, everyone would be looking'”

“Yeah...That would be perfect.”

He managed to laugh lightly, and finally stared at my eyes with happiness.

“Since when you became a bad girl all of a sudden?”

“When you became a good boy all of a sudden...”

“Audrey...”

“What?”

RIIING!

Ugh, school bell ringing! We got out of our seats to go to our classes, and finally, all I can say is... let's rock!
. . . . . .

Audrey // Jace // Lauren

Time passed, and it's already lunch time, in Lauren's surprise, Jace sat with us with people looking around. Well, it's not worst than people staring at Meghan, the bad girl of our school.

“Hello, I'm Jace...Well, you must know me already...” Jace introduces himself to Lauren, who's eyes are wide-eyed, seeing me with a known bad boy in school.

“Y-Yes, so, y-you're with Audrey n-now?” she answers.

“He's cool, he's not gonna hurt anyone now...” I say to her, just to calm her down.

“Unless they hurt you, I might” he says, smirking, showing those perfect teeth again that might kill me again.

Why?

“Stop scaring Lauren! And because of that, you buy us lunch, your money...” I demanded. Instead of protesting, he nodded and smiled.

“Yes, my lady.”  he bows in front of me and we chuckled (with Lauren) and finally went to the counter to buy us food. He came back holding 3 plates of chicken salad. He went back to the counter to give us orange juice.

“All yours!” he announces.

“Sweet!' I comment, in which Lauren nods. Finally, we chow down the salad, which is pretty tasty by the way.
. . . . . . . .

After lunch, we went back to class, one subject with Jace and one without him. I don't know but I just met him like few days ago, but I'm already comfortable with him. Forgot to tell, Henry's has been in one of my classes, and he glanced at me with venomous eyes.

It is not good.

When the bell rang, sign of class dismissal, everyone got out of their seats, out of the room. I also left the room when the teacher left. I walked down the hall, finally going home, but Henry and his friends happened.

They were on the other classroom, not sure what number it was, but they were talking about...Jace.

I saw Romeo, the guy Jace beat up, he has sparkly green eyes, a piercing on his bottom lip, sandy brown hair, but isn't very tall, compared with Henry. I also recognized Gregory, another friend of his, a spiky black haired guy, blue eyes, pretty muscular on the arms, and had a stubble. They were only the people on the classroom, no one else...

There were fewer students now, so I took the chance to hear their conversation.

Here's the time where I would be Nancy Drew again.

Henry // Gregory // Romeo

“You say you didn't win against Jace? That's so chicken dude!” Gregory teases Romeo, making his face turn on a shade of cherry red.

“He only won because I already fought another guy, who's by the way, a wimp!”

“Stop it! We're talking about how to beat up the guy, not the fight you had with him. By the way, how did you spill info on him?”

“A little, not much. He can't get in the warehouse since Mr. Griffin's in there.”

“Little burn marks of cigarettes and you're done?! Are you kidding me Romeo?”

“Hey, I was TIED in a chair, and what, am I gonna scream like a little girl asking for help?”

“You could have done that. I wish I was there if you did that!” Gregory teases him again, but this time, he hits her hard in the stomach, which causes him to wince in pain.

“Not in the stomach dude, I just had surgery!”

“Karma's a B—ch, boy...” he hisses, as Henry took glances on the two boys.

“So, you're saying, this Halloween party, we have to kidnap him, and beat him to death--”

“Not just that, I'll make him pay, more that anything, if I have to decapitate every single bone he has, I would.”

“You'll use my revolver, Ry?”  Romeo suggests.

“Nah, I'll use my Dad's shotgun, but if you insist, since Revolvers take a deep hit.”

Oh. My. Gosh.

No...

I ran as fast as I could to tell Jace about this, this cannot happen I swear!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...
35K 3.5K 39
≫Can you please stop texting me. I don't know who you are.β‰ͺ ≫You have my number and you know my name. There is nothing more to know about me darling...
236K 6.2K 31
Hey, the names Amara, I'm 14 years old and I love school... when Henry stupid Hart is absent! Ok, ok off topic but I'm going to tell you about the ho...