The Kiss (Larry Stylinson AU)...

By Larrys_Girl

Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, exce... More

The Kiss (Larry Stylinson AU) Punk!Louis
Chapter 1 ~ The Bet
Chapter 2 ~ Game On
Chapter 3 ~ Confusing Thoughts
Chapter 4 ~ At The Bakery
Chapter 5 ~ Back To Normal?
Chapter 6 ~ I Don't Like Him!
Chapter 7 ~ Confessions
Chapter 8 ~ I Have A Boyfriend?
Chapter 9 ~ Fake Couple
Chapter 10 ~ Realizations
Chapter 11 ~ Payback
Chapter 12 ~ Let The Games Begin
Chapter 13 ~ Tell The Truth
Chapter 14 ~ Secrets
Chapter 16 ~ Project Partners
Chapter 17 ~ Problems In The Showers
Chapter 18 ~ Video Games & Movies
Chapter 19 ~ Did That Just Happen?
Chapter 20 ~ Betrayal Or Love?
Chapter 21 ~ What If I Like Him?
Chapter 22 ~ Because I Like You
Chapter 23 ~ Smiles & Cries
Chapter 24 ~ Kiss Me
Chapter 25 ~ Hesitations
Chapter 26 ~ Suspicions
Chapter 27 ~ Revealing Secrets
Chapter 28 ~ Two Teases
Chapter 29 ~ The Fight
Chapter 30 ~ The Date
Epilogue

Chapter 15 ~ Friends? Or Maybe Not...

61.4K 2.7K 2.8K
By Larrys_Girl

Chapter 15 ~ Friends? Or Maybe Not...

**Louis POV**

I couldn't believe how I could be so stupid to almost admit my feelings for Harry. I could tell he was going to do anything to find out about my 'secret', and that fact scared me. I knew what Harry was capable of doing to me, and it wasn't pretty if I did say so. I had moaned in front of the whole class, for crying out loud. Luckily, they had all been too caught up in their work to notice anything, though.

However, I knew that Harry had heard it because he withdrew his hand right after it happened. I wondered if he did because he had figured out I had feelings for him or because he was shocked. I hoped for the latter because he couldn't find out about my feelings for him. He just couldn't.

It was now Tuesday, the day after the incident in Science class. I was walking towards the cafeteria without Zayn since he was already there. I walked by some girls who flashed me smiles and winks. I rolled my eyes at them, although my lips twitched slightly. If they only knew I preferred someone who wasn't even the same gender as them.

Eventually, I stepped into the noisy cafeteria and bought a cheese sandwich. I searched the room for Zayn, and to my surprise, he wasn't sitting alone, but with Liam, Niall and Harry.

I swallowed hard, looking for somewhere else to sit because I was sure I couldn't handle sitting with them. Not just that, but the only seat that wasn't occupied was the one next to Harry.

The only other table that had an empty seat was the one where Eleanor, Danielle, Tarah and a few other girls were sitting. I cursed under my breath and headed for the first table I mentioned.

I dropped the sandwich on the hard surface, causing four pairs of eyes to snap at me.

"Why are you sitting here, Zayn?" I asked annoyingly.

I could see Harry tensing up beside me, making a smirk break out on my face. I loved it when he feared me. Why? I didn't know.

Zayn shrugged. "Liam wanted to talk to me about something, so I thought why not?"

"Maybe because you know I didn't want to?" I snarled, noticing that Harry was getting tenser by the second.

Zayn rolled his eyes, chuckling. "Whatever, Lou. We both know that you don't really mind sitting here anyway."

I huffed, plopping down on the chair. Liam was sitting on the other side of Harry while Zayn was sitting beside him. Niall was looking down at his food, frowning a little. It wasn't hard to tell that something was bothering him, but I decided to shrug it off.

Liam and Zayn started talking in hushed voices so no one would be able to hear what they were saying, but I could swear Harry heard everything since he was smiling slightly in places where they laughed.

I picked up my sandwich from the table and started chewing on it. I was just about to swallow when I felt a hand on my thigh. I gulped, choking on the piece in my mouth.

Everyone at the table turned to me with a confused look on their face. I coughed, feeling tears build up in my eyes because the piece of my sandwich literally got stuck in my throat. "You alright, mate?" Niall asked, patting my back.

I eventually managed to swallow it down, and when I did, I nodded my head. "I'm fine," I replied, turning to Harry who now had a smug look on his face. His hand was still on my thigh, that fucker.

He started moving it up and down, causing goosebumps to appear on my skin. I swallowed hard, biting back a moan as his hand moved a little too close to my private area. He wouldn't do it, now would he? But right then, his hand found my growing member and started palming it teasingly.

I felt heat rush to my face as my hands got all clammy. Why did he do this to me?

I grabbed his wrist, stopping him from going even further and pulled his hand away. I clenched my jaw together as I stared at him, shaking my head.

He tried to look innocent as he shrugged his shoulders, causing me to get even more frustrated. "Are you sure you're alright? You look a little... on edge," Niall asked in confusion, causing Harry to burst out laughing.

I glared at him before turning back to Niall. "Yeah, I just... It's a little hot in here," I muttered, taking another bite of my sandwich.

"Okay."

When the painful lunch hour was finally over, I got up and headed towards the exits, hiding my obvious boner the best I could as I did so. Looking down at the floor, I reached the bathroom and opened the door. I was just about to walk into a stall in the empty room when I felt myself being pushed against the door of it, back first.

"Hard for me, are we?" A voice whispered in my ear.

I wriggled out of Harry's hold, refusing to get seduced by him. "No," I muttered, walking into the stall. I was just about to close the door behind me when a foot stopped me from doing so.

"Trying to escape, huh?" He smiled, eyes sparkling.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, feeling a wave of frustration run through my body. "Why are you acting like this, Harry? What the hell happened to you? You used to be the guy who was afraid of me, and now you're acting like you have some kind of power over me," I snarled, glaring at him.

His eyes widened slightly at my tone, and he took a step backward. "I'm sorry, I didn't..." he trailed off, his cheeks reddening a little.

I sighed heavily, taking a step towards him. "It's okay. I just... I kind of miss the old you," I mumbled, looking away from him.

He swallowed hard. "Why? Last time I checked you hated me for being in the way for you to rule the school," he said sarcastically, not seeming embarrassed anymore.

I clenched my teeth together, walking forward so he had no other choice but to walk backward until he was pressed against the sinks. "You still are, but you know what? I've decided not to care about it," I muttered, pressing our chests together.

Harry gulped, looking slightly surprised by my answer. "Why do you want me to go back to being the real me then? So you can bully me again?" He laughed dryly.

I shook my head. "No. I'm not going to hit you again," I said simply, leaning in to skim my lips over his neck, making him shiver involuntarily.

"Th-then what is it?" He stuttered.

I smiled to myself, pulling back to look at him. "I can't tell you."

He groaned in frustration, avoiding my eyes that were trying to meet his. "What's so secretive that you can't tell me? I think I deserve to know since it is about me," he grumbled.

I took a step away from him. "I can't tell you because it's wrong, okay? I wish I didn't feel this way," I said so quietly he almost didn't hear me.

Harry pulled me forward again, so our faces were only inches apart. "What do you feel?" He asked, his eyes widening in curiosity.

I gulped at the proximity and looked anywhere but him when I replied 'I can't tell you' with no emotion on my face.

"Why?"

"I've already told you, Harry. You don't want to know, and you're with Liam now, so it doesn't m--"

"What does Liam have to do with any of this?" He snapped, cutting me off.

The real question was, what did he not have to do with this? He was his boyfriend for crying out loud, and yet Harry was doing this... whatever this was, to me. "You can't be serious," I said, shaking my head.

He took my face in my hands, forcing me to look at him. "Louis."

I swallowed hard and wriggled myself out of his hold. "Don't, Harry. I'm sick and tired of you thinking you have power over me. You have a fucking boyfriend, and yet you do things like kissing my neck? Last time I checked that's classed as cheating," I grumbled, my eyes shooting daggers at him.

For a second he looked like the old, innocent him again, and my heart just wanted to melt. Why did he have to change? His shoulders slumped and he looked down at the floor, biting his bottom lip. "He's not my boyfriend," he mumbled so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

My eyes widened. "What?" I asked in confusion.

He sighed heavily, looking up at me. "Liam's not my boyfriend. I just said his name that day when you had me pinned to the wall because it was the first name I came up with."

I frowned. "But..." I trailed off.

"Let me explain," Harry said emotionlessly, and I nodded. "Um, as I told you, I just said his name out of nowhere that day because I didn't want you to... do anything to me?" He said hesitantly.

I clenched my jaw together but nodded for him to continue.

"As soon as you had stormed off, I sent a text to Niall, asking him to tell Liam to lie to you because I couldn't have you hate me even more than you already did. God knows what you would have done to me then," he chuckled flatly.

I swallowed hard, the same strange feeling I had felt when Harry looked at me after I kissed Sarah that day erupting in my stomach. This time, though, I was sure it was guilt. I didn't want to believe that I had been his bully and had actually hit him because I knew he didn't deserve any of it.

"However, Liam thought it was a great idea for us to fake date because he was sure you had feelings for me. He thought that you would get jealous if we pretended to be a couple," he explained, waving it off as if it wasn't a big deal.

My eyes widened, though, and I felt my cheeks redden, but not enough for him to notice. Liam knew I had feelings for him? Did Harry also know? What if Zayn had known all this time and had told them about it? No, I was sure that was not it, was it? Ugh, what a mess.

"I didn't believe him, though, but I wanted to get back at you for what you did to me, so that's why I have been trying to seduce you lately," he continued, flashing me an innocent smile.

"That's why you suddenly changed?" I asked, feeling how everything suddenly fell into place.

He nodded his head. "Yeah."

I took a step towards him, brushing a curl out of his face. "Promise me you'll be yourself for now on, okay?"

He swallowed hard. "Promise me you won't hurt me then?" He mumbled, biting his lip.

I felt my heart drop. How could I have ever even laid a finger on this boy? He was so adorable and vulnerable that I just wanted to kiss those plump lips of his. "I promise," I said, giving him a pained smile.

"Then it's a deal."

I was just about to open my mouth to say something when the bell rang. I looked at Harry, tilting my head to the side. "We should probably head to class."

He nodded his head. "Yeah, just... can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Can we be... friends? I mean, I get if you don't want to. I'm not like you with piercing and tattoos and all that stuff, but--" I cut him off by placing a finger on his lips.

"You're rambling," I chuckled, although I felt my heart twist at the word 'friends'. I wanted to be more than just friends...

"Sorry," he smiled, looking away from me.

"To answer your question... Yes, I'd love to be friends," I said as believable as possible, but I could clearly hear the falseness in my voice, and I assumed Harry did too since his face fell.

He turned around to leave the bathroom, mumbling a 'forget it', but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist, spinning him around. "No, Harry please. I do want to be your friend," I tried to reassure him.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure." And with that said, he broke free and headed towards the door again. "Um, you might want to fix your problem, though," he reminded me, nodding towards the bulge in my pants.

I blushed as I remembered he was the one who had caused me to get hard in the first place. I didn't have a chance to reply to him before he had shut the door behind him, though, leaving me alone.

I walked over to the empty stall I had been about to enter before Harry interrupted me, and pressed my forehead against it.

What had I done?

***********************************

So, Harry's back to being his normal self? Well, we'll see about that *wink wink*.

I can't believe the previous chapter got over 90 votes! That's amazing! And I thought it was crappy... wow haha :)

Thank you so much for reading this story, because I don't really know what to think about it, it's hard to write it, and I'm so sorry if you don't like the change in personalities, I try my best, okay?

Pauline .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 713 62
Harry and Louis, the guys who hate each other. Harry doesn't like Louis because of his ego and Louis doesn't like Harry because he's too soft. The w...
969K 34.5K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
150K 5.5K 25
Louis has to move schools because of bullying what went to far. Not just for being a 'nerd' (which he really isn't) but for being gay. His new school...
1.4M 61.8K 23
"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this interesting with a bet. I bet you that I...