My Healer

By naruuu21

Completed. Another TaeNy story for all the Locksmiths out there. :) More

Characters/Intro
Chapter 1 - I like you
Chapter 2 - First Date
Chapter 3 - TOC
Chapter 4 - Makeover, it's not over
Chapter 5 - Closer
Chapter 6 - Masterpiece
Chapter 7 - Official
Chapter 8 - He caught me
Chapter 9 - Fan Girls
Chapter 10 - Love ❤
Chapter 11 - Part I
Chapter 11 - Part II
Chapter 12 - Bid of Goodbye
Fast Forward
Sequel Part I - One Night Stand
SP II - SHE
SP III - The Deal
SP V - Possessive yet, denial
SP VI - Concealed Pleasure
SP VII - Keep at bay
SP VIII - Make Up Make Love
SP IX - Don't leave
SP X - Skinship
SP XI - The Truth
SP XII - Losing
Epilogue
New Story!

SP IV - Real Comfort

5.5K 118 24
By naruuu21

The next day.

In the studio, they were having a photo shoot for next month issue of their magazine. Taeyeon was there, she was happy and energized because of the deal with Tiffany. The latter will move to her house after their work.

Tiffany already came in the studio but Taeyeon didn't notice her because she was busy setting up her Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera. Taeyeon was the photographer for that first shoot. Tiffany was late because she fixed her things so that she will just move to Taeyeon's house later. She brought her things and it was in the compartment of her car.

Everyone likes Taeyeon she treats her subordinates like her friends. She don't really give pressures to them, they can talk to her casually and she also cheered them up.

The set was already done with the beautiful models and they started the shoot.

"Okay give me a sexy," Snap "seductive" snap "gimme innocent" snap "What about your best pose sweetie?... Yeah that's good," snap! as Taeyeon commanded to the model.

The photo shoot was done smooth, Tiffany can't help but to look at Taeyeon. She was doing great, work is work, the blonde became serious, she was really a professional. As the time passed by, Tiffany started to like Taeyeon even though she's a little byun.

Tiffany unconsciously smiled when she thought of Taeyeon. She already packed her things and she was excited to move to the blonde's place.

"Wow, she's smiling... Am I the one you think Pani?" Taeyeon suddenly popped out on Tiffany's side.

Tiffany blushed "You wish!" She rolled her eyes, but Taeyeon was right "Don't call me Pani, how many times do I have to tell you?"

"But I want to call you Pani, I'm used to it," Taeyeon pouted.

"Whatever."

"My photo shoot is done. Your summer collection will be next. Yuri was the one who assigned to be the photographer but they are in a week leave. He's having a vacation with his wife," Taeyeon said while looking at the shots she took a while ago.

"I know," Tiffany shortly replied.

Taeyeon looked up to see Tiffany "See you later in my house Pani ah," she winked and walked near to the bench at the side of the studio. She wore the strap of her camera so that the camera was place on her chest.

Tiffany watched Taeyeon until the blonde sat on the bench, she took her bag and she was searching for something, Tiffany saw that the blonde took out her sketchpad and pencil from her bag. Taeyeon started to draw again, she has a serious face so no one dares to approach her. She was friendly but still, her attitude says that she don't want to be disturbed.

Taeyeon was kept glancing at Tiffany, the latter was busy preparing and fixing the things needed in the photo shoot. She was giving her eye smile to everyone, Taeyeon was very happy to see that smile again. Tiffany also improved her body, it became sexier and her melons became bigger. She was completely became a woman. Taeyeon chuckled at her thought, she was being byuntae remembering Tiffany's naked body.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon was chuckling alone with herself, she found it cute. "What's so funny? She's really a dork. Again that sketchpad is getting Taeyeon's attention from me. I surely hate that thing."

Before the photo shoot started Taeyeon seemed done to her sketch. She left the place without saying anything to Tiffany, she just smiled and left the studio.

Tiffany's mood changed when Taeyeon left. She became irritable and serious, she likes seeing the blonde around her. "

She didn't stay here? What? She don't like to be with me? Fine!" Tiffany thought, and she was sulking the whole time of the photo shoot.

~

At Tiffany's office.

Tiffany was done in their photo shoot session, she was looking on her laptop to look for the shots. She asked for the raw copies that took a while ago in the studio. Tiffany was busy looking at the photos on the screen of her laptop, she was being meticulous as she studied every detail of it.

Tiffany's phone vibrated, she received a message. She opened and read it, it was from Nickhun.

From Nickhun

I will pick u up in a minute for our lunch. I'm on my way, c u. Xoxo

Received: 12:04pm

Tiffany sighed at the message she received, she totally forgot that she was having a lunch with Nickhun. It was already set and she can say NO to the guy. In contrast, she was expecting for Taeyeon because she was sure that the blonde will come at any moment. And yeah, someone knocked on the door.

"Oh, speaking of - she's here." "Come in!" She shouted.

As Tiffany expected it was Taeyeon, she was holding a paper bag. Taeyeon beamed at her.

"What is it now?" Tiffany said trying to be cold but deep inside she was happy.

"I-I cooked lunch for us, I was um- I want to ask you if... you can go l-lunch wi-with m-me?" Taeyeon stuttered "What the- why you so nervous Kim Taeyeon? Where's the cocky Tae? Aisshh!" She thought.

"Maybe I can go lunch with her, I will just text Nick to cancel our meeting," Tiffany thought.

Seeing Taeyeon in front of her, made her quickly changed her mind. She was about to say yes when suddenly Nickhun came into her office.

"Hi Tiffany, are you ready? Sorry if I came in because the door is open," Nickhun said. Then he turned his eyes to the blonde "Whoa, you look so familiar?" He was shocked.

"I know, I'm Taehyung's sister," Taeyeon gave a half-smile.

"Yeah, Taehyung. You're very similar, I can see no difference," Nickhun chuckled.

Tiffany stood up, she was confused. It was like, she needs to choose between Nickhun and Taeyeon. It was hard for her to decide, who will she choose?

Taeyeon just shrugged to Nickhun.

Nickhun returned his gazed to Tiffany "Come on, my princess? Let's have a lunch?"

Taeyeon scoffed, she was jealous. It was obvious to her face and Tiffany noticed it.

"Okay," Tiffany just said.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with her 'are-you-serious look'.

"Do you want to umm... join us Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked, she averted her eyes from the blonde.

"So, she chose Nickhun over me..." "No, enjoy your lunch," Taeyeon didn't wait for Tiffany to say a word and she just left the room.

"What's with her? Is she jealous now? What a childish." Tiffany thought.

"Let's go Tiffany?"

"Sure."

-

At the entrance of the building, Tiffany and Nickhun were heading their way outside. Tiffany suddenly walked slowly when she saw familiar face. The girl was talking to the employee at the information desk. She walked to her as she tried to hear their conversation. The girl was the one with Taeyeon last night in the restroom.

"I'm Kim Jiwon, I'm looking for Kim Taeyeon. She's expecting me, I'm her friend," Jiwon politely said.

"Oh Ms. Jiwon? Yes, Ms. Taeyeon already said that you will come. She's in the canteen, she just called. Please follow me miss, I will take you there," the employee courteously said.

"Thank you," Jiwon smiled.

The employee took the lead as Jiwon followed her. Tiffany was just watching them until they disappeared at her sight.

Tiffany scoffed "So, she replaced me that quick with that girl just because I didn't go lunch with her?"

"Tiffany are you okay? You're spacing out?" Nickhun said as she studied Tiffany.

"I'm fine Nick, but... can we just eat lunch at the canteen? I'm not really in the mood to go outside. Please..." Tiffany pleaded.

"You don't need to please me, it's okay as long as you're with me," Nickhun sweetly said.

"Thank you Nick." "She's really a player! I need to keep my eyes on her!"

-

At the canteen of the company.

Taeyeon was already there, she wasn't in the mood while Jiwon was happily sitting in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked not really interested.

"I'm glad that you didn't reject me, I was in the nearby mall so I decided to pass by here," Jiwon said and she held Taeyeon's hand. "I miss you, you didn't text me last night."

"Sorry I'm kinda busy and you said that you don't want me to text you right?" Taeyeon took out two lunch boxes in the paper bag.

Tiffany and Nickhun were already there, and Tiffany saw Jiwon holding Taeyeon's hand. Her blood boiled intensively, she took Nickhun's hand and dragged him near at Taeyeon's table. They sat one table apart from the blonde.

When Taeyeon saw Tiffany with Nickhun, she rolled her eyes. "Not here, shit. I thought they will eat outside! I just want to go back to my office," Taeyeon's eyes were saddened.

"Are you okay?" Jiwon said as she leaned forward to see Taeyeon's face.

Tiffany's hands rounded into fists, she was fuming at the scene.

"Tiffany, I will order now. Just wait me here okay?" Nickhun said as he stood up.

Tiffany just nodded.

"I'm okay," Taeyeon shortly said.

"Lunch box? You cooked?" Jiwon said excitedly.

Taeyeon nodded and she gave the lunch box to Jiwon.

"For me?"

"Yes, just eat it," Taeyeon was deadpanned, she didn't want to talk and move, she was feeling left out.

Jiwon took the lunch box "Yes! Thank you Taeyeonnie!!" She was very happy to receive it.

"That was for me! How could she just gave it to her?" Tiffany thought as she glared at the two.

Taeyeon stood up "Come to my office, let's just eat there. I don't like the atmosphere here," she looked at Tiffany and their eyes met.

Jiwon glanced at Tiffany, she knows there's something between the blonde and Tiffany. Jiwon drew near to Taeyeon and clung to her like a leech. She saw Tiffany's reaction and she smirked as they left the place.

Tiffany's eyes softened and the corner of her mouth quirked down "She just ignored me?" She leaned her head on the table "I don't like her to treat me this way. It hurts me."

~

Evening. At Taeyeon's house.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were in the living, Taeyeon helped Tiffany with her stuffs and it was all pink. Tiffany likes pink. Taeyeon tried to be cold at the girl. She didn't even start a conversation, she was still hurt because Tiffany chose Nickhun instead of her.

Taeyeon didn't explain anything to Tiffany and she was about to enter her room. Tiffany followed her with her pink luggage.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon coldly asked.

"....."

"Wait... you think that we're sharing the same room, don't you?" Taeyeon narrowed her eyes as she looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany just bowed her head "You didn't say anything, how am I suppose to move here?"

Taeyeon sighed "Fine, just make yourself home and you will use the other room." She pointed on the room just beside hers "I ate dinner already with Jiwon, I bought foods for you. It's in the kitchen, just on the table. Good night, if you have something to ask, just ask it tomorrow." Then she entered the room and closed the door.

Tiffany was sad with Taeyeon's treatment to her, the blonde was really cold to her. "Next time, I will not reject her offer, never again. I can't bear this anymore. If I need to apologize tomorrow, I will."

Tiffany ate dinner alone then she unpacked her belongings. She settled everything before taking a shower. She was still thinking Taeyeon, what if Taeyeon will continue to ignore her? She need to talk to her tomorrow and make things clear.

-

Taeyeon was sleeping peacefully in her bed when she heard a loud cry coming from Tiffany's room. She slowly opened her eyes and she became alert, she was sensing if she just dreaming. She sat up quickly when she heard a scream. It's really coming from Tiffany's room.

Then, it goes again, a scream like a dolphin. Was Tiffany having a nightmare? Tiffany started to scream persistently and it made Taeyeon jumped off from her bed and she was panicking to go to Tiffany's room.

Tiffany was sitting on the bed while she hugged her legs tightly that were bended in front of her chest. Tears were flooded from her eyes down to her cheeks, she has puffed eyes already. She was shaking, she was scared and frightened. She remembered her dream, it was Taehyung, the guy was walking before her, showing the guy's back. And when she called him, when the guy turned his face to her, it was full of blood. He has bloody face and he started to fade out then gone.

The door of Tiffany's room opened and she saw Taeyeon has a worried face but it got worse on Tiffany's part when she saw Taeyeon, it reminded her of Taehyung's bloody face.

"Are you alright Pani ah?" Taeyeon was walking to her.

"Don't come close Taeyeon please! Don't!" Tiffany shrieked as she was begging for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon froze "What?"

"Please! Don't come near!" Tiffany buried her face on her knees. "Don't!" She was really scared.

It really hurts Taeyeon to see Tiffany like this, Tiffany was scared to her and she can't do anything about it. She don't know what's happening to Tiffany but surely she had a nightmare.

"Please Taeyeon, call Nickhun," Tiffany requested.

It ripped Taeyeon's heart into pieces, her whole world fell down.

"Please call Nickhun and ask him to be here? Jessica and Yuri were on a vacation. Nick is the only one who left. Please ask him for me? I need him," Tiffany started to panic again.

"But I'm here Pani ah, I am here for you. Why do you need Nick?" Taeyeon thought.

Though Taeyeon was hurt, she walked out of the room and called Nickhun. Luckily, Nickhun was up even though it's just 4 in the morning.

-

Morning. In the living room.

Nickhun and Tiffany were sitting on the couch, Nickhun hugged Tiffany on the side while the girl was still hugging her knees. Tiffany stopped crying but her eyes, it showed that the girl was unease and frightened.

Taeyeon was on the side, she was standing and looking at the two. They looked perfect as a couple, and it hurts more because she can't do anything about Tiffany. She don't know what's going on with her. Last night, she was fine but remembering the girl in her room, it was totally different. It's not Tiffany, why did it happen to her?

Taeyeon decided to go to the kitchen and prepared foods for them. She cooked porridge, omelet, kimchi fried rice and bacon for breakfast. After she prepared everything, she called Nickhun and Tiffany to eat.

In the kitchen, Tiffany sat in front of Taeyeon while Nickhun sat beside her. Tiffany started to eat just one mouthful of kimchi fried rice. While she was chewing it, tears kept running down on her face. It reminded her of Taehyung, the cooking of Taeyeon was exactly the same as Taehyung's. How could that possible? Nickhun drew closer to Tiffany and caressed her arms to comfort her.

Taeyeon was just stunned by the situation. The fact that Tiffany was crying, and Nickhun was the only one who can comfort her... it made her numb. She felt useless, unavailing and hopeless. She can't take it anymore and she rushed out from the kitchen.

Tiffany started to cry loud and Nickhun hugged her, she felt comfortable somehow but still she felt helpless, she was still panicking inside. No one can help her, she thought.

NO ONE.

-

Outside Taeyeon's house.

Taeyeon was leaving for work and apparently Tiffany will absent. Nickhun talked to Taeyeon before she leave.

"She's having a trauma again, maybe she got it from her nightmare about Taehyung's death last night. If this will continue until tomorrow, I will contact her doctor and set an appointment," Nickhun said.

"Is this often happen to Tiffany?" Taeyeon frowned.

"It occurred when Taehyung left her and it got worse when your brother died. It's almost a year that she suffered like this but I don't know why it happen again. Or maybe because of you, you're like your brother in exact. Please if this will continue, Tiffany needs to move out from here. She needs to go away from you for a while. Is that okay?" Nickhun stated with his concerned face.

Taeyeon nodded "Okay, sure."

"Thank you," then Nickhun went back inside to look after Tiffany.

Taeyeon was just dumbfounded. She went inside her car, maybe, she's really the reason why Tiffany's trauma occurred again. She was holding back her tears but it was really painful for her, she was panting and bursted her cry. It was hard to breathe, she punched her chest a few times to lessen the pain but it didn't work.

"I think it's a bad idea to live with Tiffany. I will send her home if things gets worse. This is my fault, I'm so selfish! I can't... I can't take it. I don't want to see Tiffany like that?" Taeyeon thought.

-

In Taeyeon's house.

In the living room, Nickhun and Tiffany were sitting together in the couch.

"Are you okay now?" Nickhun asked as he put his arm around Tiffany's shoulders.

Tiffany nodded "Where is Taeyeon?"

"She go to work, if she's the one who cause you this, maybe you should go out of this place. And maybe you should stop seeing her, she's bad for you. I already said it to her and she agreed, she will keep distance to you," Nickhun nonchalantly said.

"What? Taeyeon will leave me too? No! I wont let it happen!" Tiffany started to panic again and tears were escaping from her eyes.

Nickhun hugged her tight "I'm here for you Tiffany, don't worry I will take you away from her if you're scared. I'm always here for you," he kissed Tiffany's head.

It felt so wrong, with Nickhun's hug and kiss? She wasn't comfortable anymore. She felt alone so she just cried it out. No matter what Nickhun do, she didn't calm down knowing Taeyeon will leave her.

-

Taeyeon didn't go to work too, she can't focused because her mind was only thinking of Tiffany. She went to her old apartment, she took out all her emotions there, all her pain. She drank too much alcohol like a drunkard but she's a sober. That's all she did the whole day.

And she never noticed that slowly, her eyelids became heavy though she's still conscious but she felt sleepy. Her mind was thinking too much, it gave her stress and also guilt because she was blaming herself about what happened to Tiffany.

It was painful to see personally that her love was suffering like that and it was much painful knowing that she was the one who caused Tiffany being like that. She's traumatized.

"I will let her go... I will not bother her anymore," Taeyeon weakly said to herself then she drifted off to her dreamland.

~

Evening. At Taeyeon's house.

Taeyeon went home, she was kinda dizzy. She found Tiffany was already asleep and Nickhun was about to go home.

"Call me when she still have a nightmare, I'm willing to go here no matter what time it is," Nickhun assured.

"Okay, thank you," Taeyeon weakly said, she kept her head down.

"You know, I really hate you because you sudden show up to Tiffany's life and now I'm pretty sure you're the cause of this. She's suffering again because of you," Nickhun strictly said. "Please can you stay away from her? Don't ever show your face!" He was angry as his brows connected to each other.

Taeyeon was just speechless. Maybe Nickhun was right, she only gives trouble to Tiffany. She was selfish just to care about herself and to win Tiffany back. She didn't notice that, she didn't care about what Tiffany wants.

"If her nightmares continue, please leave her alone," after Nickhun said it, he walked out from the house.

-

Taeyeon was out of her mind, she took a shower, changed her clothes but her mind was blank. She was like, just a walking corpse. Moving but already dead inside. Not literally but her heart was dead. It was numb from the pain that she was carrying long time ago. She don't want to leave Tiffany but she needs to. Again. She will leave her. It's for the best. The best for Tiffany.

~

Almost midnight, Taeyeon was still a walking corpse inside her house. She can't sleep with a lot of burden in her heart and mind. It kept disturbing her and it started to eat her. The guilt, conscience and resentfulness were all mixed up.

She heard a loud scream again from Tiffany's room. She don't know if it's real.

"AHHHH!!! AHHHHH~!!!"

It was persistent again this time and she knows that it was Tiffany. She ran towards the room and entered it. She saw Tiffany was sitting and hugging her knees. She was crying, when Tiffany saw Taeyeon she screamed again in terror.

"AHHHH~!!!" Tiffany's voice cracked and it was somewhat dried

"Pani ah, please..." Taeyeon was panicking as she walked back and forth

Tiffany remembered her nightmare, it was Taehyung again, walking away from her and when he looked back to see Tiffany, the latter saw Taeyeon. Taehyung became Taeyeon. She was waving goodbye to Tiffany and blood started to escape from her eyes. And again, she started to fade away. She can hear Taeyeon saying "Pani ah" and kept echoing in her mind.

Tiffany was screaming she covered her ears with her hands while she shut her eyes hard. She was crying and very scared. Tiffany felt helpless. She needs Nickhun, she thought. She wanted to feel secured again in Nickhun's arms?

But it all stopped when she felt a warm hug none other than Taeyeon. She froze, she stopped all that she was doing. The hug became tighter, she was feeling secured. All of a sudden, she felt comfortable and safe. With Taeyeon's arms, all her worries disappeared. It was very familiar but she didn't care, the hug shut her down. She stopped screaming, crying and her heart calmed down.

Tiffany tugged Taeyeon's shirt with both of her hands. She felt relieved, it was different from Nickhun. This time, it feels so right. Tiffany smiled, Taeyeon's touch was so good. It brings electricity to her body and she felt alive.

Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany didn't protest, and she calmed down.

"Are you alright?" Taeyeon asked.

"....."

"Do you want me to call Nick?" Though it was hard for her, she's willing to call Nickhun for Tiffany

"....."

"I'm sorry Tiffany for causing you harm. If you want me to leave, I'll leave you as soon as possible," Taeyeon softly said, her voice was trembling.

Tiffany hardly crumpled Taeyeon's shirt with both of her hands, as she shook her head. Thinking Taeyeon will leave her, it made her go crazy.

"I will call Nick," Taeyeon was about to pull away.

"No please, stay" Tiffany begged as she hugged Taeyeon "Please Taeyeon, I need you." She pushed her face on the blonde's chest.

"D-do you want me to stay here Pani?"

Tiffany quickly nodded "Please?"

"Do you want some water or anything?" Taeyeon asked concerned.

"I just want... You," Tiffany shyly said.

Taeyeon blinked fast and she was blushing "O-okay, are you sure?" She felt Tiffany nodded "Okay, I will sleep here too. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, and don't even try to go away. Or I'll kill myself," Tiffany's voice was shaking.

"Ya, don't say that!"

"But I'm serious Taeyeon, this is so good. You gave life to me again. All the fears inside me just fade away. I feel safe here... Right here in your arms," Tiffany uttered.

Taeyeon laid Tiffany on the bed, she did the same and covered themselves with the comforter. Tiffany used Taeyeon's arm as her pillow then buried her face at the crook of Taeyeon's neck. The blonde felt tickling on Tiffany's action. She hugged Tiffany, she was longing for this.

Taeyeon can't stop her feelings any longer as she kissed Tiffany's forehead with full of love and passion.

Tiffany smiled as she felt Taeyeon's soft lips on her forehead. It's one of the best feelings she ever felt.

"Taehyung ah, I'm sorry but I think I love your sister. I feel like I'm healed... That I'm complete with her, it feels like home," Tiffany thought. She has watery eyes, these were tears of happiness.

Tiffany can hear her heartbeat along with Taeyeon's heart, they have the same rhythm. She likes it, no, she loves it. It was music to her, and her new favorite one.

"Promise me Taeyeon that you will never leave me... Please, I need to hear it from you," Tiffany almost whispered.

Taeyeon smiled widely, Tiffany didn't need to beg her because she was willing to do that "I promise Pani ah, I won't leave you never... Again," she said the last word in her mind.

Tiffany slowly looked up, not only their eyes met, but also their lips were connected. Taeyeon's eyes went round, Tiffany then, closed her eyes to feel the kiss. The blonde can't stopped smiling as she deepened the kiss.

Tiffany was familiar to those lips, but she didn't bother, what's important is she was enjoying the moment.

Taeyeon reluctantly broke the kiss then moved her lips on Tiffany's forehead again, to kiss it briefly. She hugged Tiffany with all her heart while Tiffany snuggled in Taeyeon's arms.

"Good night Pani ah, take a rest now."

Tiffany slightly nodded and because she's comfortable, it was easy for her to sleep. Tiffany was the first one to sleep, she was really tired of what happened.

Taeyeon was overjoyed with the situation. Is Tiffany like her now? Is there really chance for them? She definitely not wanted to end that night but she was tired too and she followed Tiffany to the dreamland.

And they cuddled all night, feeling home with each other's arms. 😍😍

*****

Guys I'm really hurt in this chapter y'know T_T but I found it sweet in the end.

May I know your opinion? How's the story so far? 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 679 24
Itaewon known for its vibrant nightlife and international flair, Itaewon is Seoul's most diverse and foreigner-friendly district. As an added bonus...
6.2K 139 4
She is his pretty, beautiful little secret. #TaeNy #GenderBender
19.4K 823 33
A reigning Queen chooses her maiden Taeyeon to be her royal companion. Highest ranking: #2 TaengSic, #4 in Locksmith, #12 taeyeon, #16 tiffany
18.5K 757 12
TaeNy :) Short Story. Completed. Year 2020.