My Perfect Crush

By StaceyHemmington

#169 Gorgina suffered for her whole life. She was treated blankly by her nana. Her life is miserable at its b... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

266 9 4
By StaceyHemmington

Cauli's POV

I opened the door of my room just to check on her. I hope she's fine now. I was panicking earlier. I didn't know what to do. I'm afraid something bad will happen to her. I just hope it's just curable illness.

"You made me so worried about you earlier." I said the moment I got in, crossing my arms together.

"I... I'm so-sorry." She bit her lower lip and I found it very distracting.

"Jeez Gorgina. Did you ever think you'll get sick when-"

"It was your fault." She cut me off then rolled her eyes at me.

Was it really my fault? I was just teasing her. I can't help but make her frustrated because she's so cute whenever she's mad.

"Are you feeling better? Does something hurt?" I sat beside her and gently touched her forehead.

I think she's feeling better now. Thanks to my doctor.

She removed my hand forcefully that startled me.

Is she mad at me? Because I was the reason why she's sick?

"Cauli..." she inhaled deeply. I'm starting to think if she has heart failure. I hope she has none.

"You're hard-headed baby." I patted her head like a dog.

Emerald loves dog. We used to play in the park with our dogs. I wish I could see her even for my last breath.

This is not good anymore. I think... I think I'm falling for Gorgina. I shouldn't. I promised to Eme that she'll be my first and last love.

And now, I don't know what's going on. I don't know if I can still hold on to that promises.

I want her back. So bad. To keep my love burning for her. Because this feeling is getting stronger. I'm afraid Emerald will be back when I'm so in love with Gorgina. That it would be too difficult for me to choose between the two of them.

Wherever she is and whatever she's doing, I pray she's doing well. I pray she still remembers me.

"Go out!" She yelled and tried to push me away. I laughed at her mannerism.

She stopped pushing me away and started to stare at me. My cheeks are burning for sure.

Why is she staring at me?

I tried to look cold at her. Why is she staring at me for a long moment? Mayhaps she's fantasizing me?

"I... I need to go now." She stammered and looked down.

When she lifted her eyes at me, I gave her a sweet smile while looking directly at her.

This ain't good anymore. The connection is getting stronger. I can feel my heart falling.

"You can leave if you want to walk by yourself." I said and shrugged off. "I mean, vehicles can't cross over. Remember what the man in the stereo said? There. will. be. a..." I went closer to her face. "... F-L-O-OD." I spelled out the last word.

"Whatever you say." She rolled her emerald eyes.

I sneakingly inhaled deeply. My heart's beating foolishly.

Why?

I stood up and started to walk outside. She better have some rest. She's still sick.

"Aaa Cauli?"

I stopped abruptly from walking and faced her in a lazy manner.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you." She smiled.

Confirmed. I love her... more and deeper.

I smiled too. But I tried to look it like  nonsense. I don't want her to know my feelings for her.

What if we don't have the same feeling? What if she's just really good and kind to all people?

And then I fell in love with her alone, so bad.

"You're always welcome baby." My last sentence before I whirl around and get outside.

I pulled out my phone to call the Mercalesia family.

"Yes, Mr. Hamlet?" Mr. Mercalesia greeted me with sarcasm on his voice. "You ditched your classes. What will your father say to this? He will be surely upset."

"I'm sorry, Uncle. I'm in my condo... with Gorgina."

"Gorgina?!" I removed my phone away from my ear.

"Do you know her, right?"

"Yes. What in a good hell you two doing inside your condo? Are you doing something-"

"No, Uncle. Relax." I chuckled. "I have a good news for you."

I heard a heavy sigh from him.

"What is it? Is it all about her?" He asked in baritone voice.

"Yes, Uncle. I think I already found Emerald."

Gorgina and Emerald must be one. I can't be mistaken to this. Gorgina and Emerald are one.

And whatever are the reasons why Gorgina didn't tell me about her past, I'm sure they are valid. Or maybe she can't remember about it.

"We'll come over to your house to see her. My wife will be so happy to hear this."

"Yes, Uncle. She's in my room. She's sick. I forgot she gets sick when gets wet by rain."

"It's okay. What's more important is she's fine now."

"Yes, Uncle. My doctor left a medicine for her. She will take it later. Am I going to prepare a lunch for us?"

"Yes, sure. So we can talk longer."

"Sure, Uncle. I'm hanging up now. I need to check on her."

"Thank you so much, Cauli. Eversince you're so gentle when it comes to my daughter. I have no regrets in making you as her friend."

"My honor, Uncle. I also want to take care of her."

"Thank you so much. This means a lot to us."

I hung up already. I heaved a sigh before deciding to enter inside my room.

"Gorgina?" I called out.

I saw how I startled her.

"Jeez! You almost killed me!" She glared at me, holding her chest.

"I'm sorry. We have unexpected guest tonight."

I detected her hand bringing down the frame on the table. She was looking at me straight.

"Who are they?" She asked as she walked towards me, fixing her emerald eyes onto me.

"Mr. and Mrs. Mercalesia."

"Mercalesia? You mean..."

"Yes. One of your profs, right?"

She slowly nodded. "Yeah."

I can feel the nervousness inside her. I don't know but I found it suspicious.

Does she know about her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Mercalesia? Why is she acting this way?

She knew it! She knew about her past. And that's the reason why she's uncomfortable with their presence.

Oh god! Gorgina and Emerald are one. I should have noticed it before!

Why am I so numb about it? She's Sophia Emerald Mercalesia! The one I've been longing for.

But why did she keep it by herself? What's stopping her from telling the truth?

Who are those people she's living with? Is she fine with her family? Are they treating Emerald with justice?

"You alright?" I asked as I was noticing she became more uncomfortable.

"Ye-yeah." She stammered.

That's it! She knew about the Mercalesia!

"Okay. Let's go." I turned around and led the way out.

"Gorgina?" I spun aroun again when I can't feel her presence. She must be nailed on the floor.

"Yes? yes?"

The Mercalesia family just arrive. I didn't expect they will bring Amethyst and Jasper.

"Good evening madame and sir." Emerald, known as Gorgina, greeted them with a smile.

"Oh! Gorgina?" Mr. Mercalesia gave her a meaningful look. He's acting cool.

Gorgina looked down. I don't know why. Is she embarrassed? Nervous? Or what?

"Oh. Nice to meet you Gorgina. I'm Castel Mercalesia, his wife." Aunt Castel, the wife of Uncle Luke Mercalesia greeted her.

I am expecting she already knew Gorgina and her daughter are one. I'm happy that finally they will be whole again.

"Jasper and Hazel. Come here. Meet ate Gorgina." Aunt Castel said to her children.

Hazel Amethyst and Navy Jasper are her children, aging four and three. Jasper is the youngest, Emerald is the oldest. They are only three.

The little children ran towards Gorgina with their sweetest smiles. I know and I'm sure Uncle Luke and Aunt Castel already told them about their elder sister, Emerald.

"Hi ate Gorgina! Nice to meet you!" Jasper greeted.

"Oh! Ate Gorgina! Do you love cats?" Hazel smiled widely.

Gorgina was moved when she heard the word "cat". Emerald hates cat more than you could ever think. She has this fear eversince she was scrabbled by it.

"Ahm... I... I don't like cats. I mean, yeah. I hate them... so much."

And that made Hazel feel sad.

I'm sorry Hazel but your Sister Emerald doesn't like cats. Or I must say, she hates cat more than you love it.

"Oh..." she looked down. "I thought you like cats." She lifted her eyes. "I just want to play cats with you." Her eyes became teary.

She brought down to her knees and held Hazel's shoulders.

"I'm sorry Hazel. But, ate Gorgina doesn't like cats. She has allergy when it comes to it. If you want, we could play dogs. Want it?"

"Jasper loves dog while I love cats." She pouted.

She didn't move. I wonder what made her do that.

I rested my hand on her shoulders.

Mrs. Mercalesia kneeled down beside Hazel.

"It's okay sweety. Let's just understand her. Not all people love cats the way you do."

Hazel nodded as a sign of response.

"Let's have a dinner. For sure, we're all hungry." Mr. Mercalesia butted in.

I removed my hand from her shoulder. She stood up and faced me.

She stared at me for a long moment. Then abruptly shook her head.

"You okay?" I asked.

Did she remember about her past? And what are those things?

"Yeah."

I got comfortable and relaxed when she responded.

"You really love matte black and white." She said between her smiles. I just shrugged while smiling and pulled a chair for her.

"So? Where do you live, Gorgina?" Aunt Castel suddenly asked in the midst of our dinner.

"Hyacinth Village."

"Really?" Aunt Castel gaped at Gorgina. She looked surprised. Uncle Luke, in the other hand, held Aunt Castel's hand to calm her down.

"I'm sorry." She smiled awkwardly and took a sip of pineapple juice. "The university is far from your house. Am I right?"

"Yes madame."

I know Gorgina's uncomfortable with the environment. I can't blame her though. She's not used to it.

"Stop calling me madame. You can call me aunt or... mommy if you want."

"Oh. I prefer Aunt. Calling you mommy is too much."

"No ate! I like you calling my mom mommy too. If that's the case, we're totally like sisters!" Hazel joyfully butted in.

I took a glance from Gorgina who is smiling.

"What about your dreams in life?"

"Hon. I think, you're acting like a reporter."

"No. It's okay, sir."

"Opps. May I request something?"

"What is it, sir?"

"Would you please stop calling me "sir"? That's too formal for me."

"But-"

"Please?"

"Okay sir. I mean, Uncle."

"That's great! You can call me "sir" if and only if we're in the university."

I'm so overwhelmed. The Mercalesia family is getting their ways to make Gorgina comfortable with them. I pray Gorgina can easily cope up with the changes.

"What happened?" Mrs. Mercalesia.

"Why are you crying?" Mr. Mercalesia.

"Gorgina? What the hell happened? Are you feeling hurt?" I exclaimed, panicking.

She laughed softly.

Seriously, Gorgina? You cried then laughed?

"I'm just too overwhelmed. Never in my entire life, as far as I remember, people treat me like this. Not even my parents."

Her words stung my heart. It hurts like hell.

She wasn't treated fairly. She shouldn't be treated like that! She's very kind. How can people breathe knowingly someone is suffering because of them?

They will pay for this. I'll make sure of that.

Aunt Castel shedded a tear too. She's hurt for sure.

How can someone treat her daughter with injustice?

"I'm so sorry." Aunt Castel hid her crying face.

Damn! Whoever did that to Emerald, I'll make sure they'll pay for all the damages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 73 23
17 year old, Mei Yun is Luhan's little sister. When their mother died on a Christmas Eve, she had nobody else other than her brother. After that inci...
342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...
79.2K 2.3K 29
Why did my parents leave me??? Mihna (You) is 18 years old she is beautiful and talented she docents like to show her talents except for the people t...
6K 47 32
Baekhyun doesn't know what he did do deserve any of it. First, his family and then people he didn't even know. He was never one to truly fit in with...