Human? *RE-WRITING//ON HOLD*

Door _strawberrytae

Scientists have discovered a way to turn your average human being into any supernatural creature of their cho... Meer

Prologue (NEW!!)
Chapter 1 *edited!*
Chapter 2 *edited!*
Chapter 3 *edited*
Chapter 4 *edited!*
Chapter 5 *edited!*
Chapter 7 *edited!*
Chapter 8 * edited!*
Chapter 9 *edited!*
Chapter 10 *edited!"
Chapter 11 *under editing*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
IMPORTANT
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 6 *edited!*

209 11 15
Door _strawberrytae

A.n. New chapter! Remember to comment, vote and give me any ideas you have! Will mention that they are from you! Enjoy.

[Zoe]

I am officially freaking out. What can I do? I could always try kicking him again, but then he would just get mad like the first time. "Get over here now," Flirty comands. I narrow my eyes at him. Oh no he didn't.

"I'm not just going to obey your commands. I'm not your b!t#h," I snap, then immediately clamp a hand over my mouth. Oh I was NOT supposed to say that out loud.

"I-I'm s-sorry?" I try hopefully, and my eyes fill up with tears. I just want to get out of here!

Flirty seems taken back by my tears, so I use the time to my advantage. I pick up a rather large piece of dog food or whatever it is supposed to be, and toss it through the slot where the bowl was pushed into our cell.

It landed on the control panel with a thud and hit a random green button. Green buttons are good right? Green means go. Red is bad. Red means stop. You know, usually self-destruct buttons. 

Well, I was wrong.

Instead of opening the cage, it signals some random scinetists to enter the room and give me angry expressions. "What? No applause?" They glare even harder, if that's possible. "Not my fault I'm the only one here who's actually born with brains," I mutter and someone snickers.

"Give us more pet food. I accidentally ruined the other mush and I don't want a hungry leech on my case. I already made him mad."

They seem angry by my use of the phrase, "pet food." Well is human food served on a silver plater? Not usually. But is it served in a dog dish? Almost never. Unless you're the crazy cat lady who shares with her pets.

"There is to be no contact with the experiments unless for testing purposes." A guy with a nasally voice and mile thick glasses states matter-of-factly. I already dislike him more than the others.

Rage boils over and I almost burst. Well, technically I do. "Look." No one pays any attention to the fact that the experiment is speaking. "I SAID LISTEN TO ME!!!! GOD PEOPLE I AM TALKING TO YOU! SHUT YOUR TRAPS FOR TWO SECONDS!! Now. I know you obviously will never treat your experiments like actual  living, breathing beings. But you could at least stop treating us like we commited a crime or something. We don't even want to be here. Maybe if you cut us a little slack we might stop acting like we'd rather take a bullet to the brain than spend another two seconds in this dreadful place." I am confident I will get at least some sort of reaction.

Wrong again. They look horrified that their 'inhuman being'experiment was capable of saying this much. And they walk right out of the room. Well run is more like it.

I stare in utter disbelief and discust at the scene. These evil dorks are getting on my nerves. "Nice try princess!" Flirty snickers. "Thanks for the comment Count Dorcula," I hiss.

He clenches his teeth and looks like he wants to murder me. Too bad, so sad.

"I'm bored," I whine and plop down on the floor. He snorts and plops down next to me. "Can I help you?" I ask annoyed. "No. I just enjoy annoying you." He grins at me. "I've noticed," I say bitterly.

"Still hungry...." He adds and grins again. "Still annoyed..." I say and trail off like he did. He frowns and pretends to pout.

"Ok. I am not going to sit here and count sheep. What are we going to do?" I complain. He shrugs. "The deal was that you would help us escape if I didn't eat you. It doesn't include me helping you." He says. "Oh right I forgot it's illegal to get help around here," I say sarcastically.

He frowns and shrugs again. "Sorry." I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever." 

"I AM FREAKING BORED," I groan loudly. Then another idea strikes me. I start going, "LA LA LA LA!!!" In a sing-song voice so it bugs the heck out of them. Then I thump my feet on the ground and shout, while banging on the glass, "I HOPE YOU MESS UP WITH WHATEVER YOU PSYCHOS ARE DOING!!!!!" All the boys in my cage start laughing their heads off.

This routine continues on for the next hour and a half. That's right, this girl is stubborn when she wants to be. Finally, the doors fly open.

"Come with me," A lady with short red hair and a sparklingly clean lab coat seeths. "YAY FIELD TRIP!!!!" I clap my hands. They want a well- behaved three year old? I can be just the opposite. 

She unlocks the door and I skip outside and wave excitedly to the boys. They wave back with grins on their faces. Some of them are even still laughing. What can I say? I'm just that good.

She blind folds me and pops ear plugs in my ears, and as she leads me to God knows where, I hum loudly to myself every random toon that has ever been stuck in my head my entire 18 years of existance. 

I smirk to myself as I feel her grip tighten on my arm out of annoyance. When she grips even tighter I shout, "HEY!! Careful on the merchandise." I can feel her eyes burning holes into my skull and mentally congradulate myself for my skills. Seriously, not to pat myself on the back or anything, but I really should have joined drama club like I had originally wanted. 

She shoves me into a room. "Change," she comands and leaves. I undo the blind folds and take off the earplugs to find myself in... 

Wait for it... 

A COMPLETELY BORING GRAY ROOM!

I stare at the outfit laid out on the boring bed. It's a gorgeous blue dress and heels, longer in the back than front, but I refuse to put it on. I'm not Barbie!!

I look in the long mirror and try to see myself wearing the dress. It really is gorgous. I try not to snicker, knowing I would be the only colorful thing in this room.

I run my hands up the ruffled fabric. I sigh. It would look so pretty... On someone actually beautiful and willing to wear it. So basically anyone but me.

Just as I finish staring at myself someone barges into the room. Some dude walks over and drags me out. "Watch it you pervert! I could have been naked for all you know!" Of course, he doesn't answer.

"Why aren't you changed?" He seethes. "Because I'm not your Barbie doll." He clenches his teeth and continues to drag me with him.

"Let go!" I burst out and blue lasers shoot from my body so I'm practically glowing with energy.

He screams and is thrown off me. Then he lands motionless far in front of me. I immediately rush over. "Oh God oh God did I kill him? I've never killed anything in my life!" I squeal and pace by the body.

A door at the far end of the hall opens and a women walks out. She casually strolls over, leaving the probably dead man on the floor, and drags me into a room. 

Calm down, calm down, keep your cool. This is what I want to do... Take off and never come back.

I take deep breaths, however, and am happy to see another great room! Yay.

There are round lights hanging in a straight line leading up to a large chair that is turned around. I can already see where this is going.

"Welcome." A voice says from the chair, still not turning around. "Uh yeah, thanks. Because you people are so amazing at making people feel at home," I say and roll my eyes. The person in the chair ignores my sarcastic comment, and I sigh. This person was going to be hard to annoy.

Suddenly, all the lights flick off one by one, leading up to one light over the chair, which stays on. The chair spins around and a cloaked figure says, "I've been expecting you." I burst out laughing. This had to be a joke!

"Okay," I say and clap my hands, "let's get out of crazy town momentarily, because let's face it, we all know you'll pop right back in... But anyways, why am I here, and why did you want me to change into that...hideous outfit?" Okay, maybe I lied about the outfit being hideous. We all know it's freaking gorgeous.

The figure laughs. I think it's a guy? "My dear, you will be accompaning me to a little appointment." He hisses the word appointment.

"Um...what?" He laughs dryly. "We are going to show you off a little, my dear. We finally have the girl we've been looking for. The Original. Or pure-blood, as I assume you've already heard." I clench my fists and literally bite my tounge to keep a sarcastic comment from slipping out.

"I am not an object," I hiss. "I am a living, breathing, person who happens to be a little different. Did I ask to be this way? No. So stop acting like I'm your posession and crazy experiment up to auction for the highest bidder. Now if you don't mind, I would like to go home. And that wasn't a question in case you were wondering," I finish.

I give him a nice, fake smile, then walk out the door. But is it that easy? Of course not. An alarm sounds, and all the lights dim and turn red, then start flashing.

I mentally groan and start running. As you can imagine, it's not an easy task given the situation.

My red hair whips me in the face as I sprint away from the evil creep.

I stare at the endless corridors in front of me, and mentally slap myself for not having a clue of where I'm going.

Then I see a familiar looking set of doors, and rush to them. They slide open, and I rush to the control panel.

I stare at all the buttons and switches and then stare at a big red switch. If it's red, to them it shouldn't be touched. Which means it probably opens all the cages.

I flip the switch and a screeching noise is heard as all the cages open. The tubes with slimy liguid in them pop open to, and the poor frozen things inside are set free at last as the liquid oozes from the cages. Hottie's cage opens and they all run out and head over towards me. "You're welcome!" I scream over the noise. "Thanks!" Flirty says. "But I am afraid you are coming with us." And then he grabs me, stares into my eyes and says, "Sleep." 

Everything fades away.

A.n. Thanks for reading the edited version, you awesome people-eaters! 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

507K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.