[=] Klance OneShots [=] ON HO...

By _Tawnyfire_

๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธis smut ๐ŸŒค is fluff ๐Ÿ’œ is both ๐Ÿ’” is angst I probably don't write fluff or smut very well, but I'll try m... More

=A/N=Important=
๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒคCrush Huh? ๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒค
๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒคSpace Gays๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒค
๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒคSleeping Together๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒค
~Focus On Me~
A/N
A/N
important a/n
last a/n(chapter)...of THIS book!

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œRed+Blue=Purple๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

17.7K 336 508
By _Tawnyfire_

A/N: One where Keith's Galra side shows more often. This is my first story, so I'm not sure if it's really good or not. Sorry if it sucks 😢 And I'm so sorry for this being late. Most of these chapters might be a little late but some I will do on time if possible. Thanks for understanding!

========================

It had been about a week and a half since Keith had announced to everyone that he was part Galra. When he first had explained it to everyone, they were all stunned. Allura had glared at him with full-on hatred. Coran had stood there, fear flashing across his face and he had moved closer to the Pricess. Pidge and Hunk had gaped at him, eyes wide and jaws practically hitting the floor. Lance's expression was one of confusion and fear. Shiro already knew, but Keith had seen a flash of emotion in his eyes. Probably disappointment or fear. After the announcement, Keith had retreated to his room for two days, only coming out to use the bathroom, and get food from the kitchen when he knew nobody was there. During those two days, the dark-haired boy had been trying to cope with his newfound heritage. He was angry, confused and afraid. Would his team members ever trust him again? Had the Red Lion known about this when it had picked him? Would he still be a Paladin now?

On the third day, Shiro had visited him, sitting down and talking to him, saying that Keith should try to just accept it, since there was really nothing he could do about it. "The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can move on with your life." Shiro had said, before leaving his room. Later on, Hunk and Pidge came in with some food Hunk had made himself, presenting it to Keith as a gift and letting him know that they both accepted him no matter what. At night, Lance had visited. At first, the two teens had just sat in silence, unsure of what to say to each other. Then Lance had just given Keith a hug, and left. Coran came the fourth morning with some "healthy and tasty" breakfast, delivering it to Keith's room and leaving a note asking him to attend training. Knowing that he couldn't hide in his in his room forever, Keith had joined his fellow Paladins in training. It was the quietest session they had ever had. He ate dinner with them that night as well, but Allura had ate in her room instead. On the fifth morning , Keith decided to just go back to his daily routine, but avoided talking to the others as much as possible.

He had also found out, that at random times his nails would change into claws, that his eyes would start to glow a yellowish-gold, or his ears would turn narrowed and fluffy, or that his teeth would change into fangs. (He guessed that these changes had been "unlocked" once he had awoken his Blade.) This mostly happened when Keith got upset though. Lance had to find that out the hard way after teasing Keith about his sucky fighting skills one morning during practice. Keith had turned around, glaring his eyes at him and snarling. Lance had let out a shriek and ran out of the room, leaving an extremely amused and satisfied Keith behind. It had been the first time that he'd laughed in a while. His emotions were slightly heightened, as well as his senses, like smell and hearing.

Keith didn't know what this week would be like. Hopefully better then the last two, now that he knew everyone's opinions on him, and the changes in his body...

Keith was laying on the couch in the lounge room, eyes closed, legs propped up onto the back of the couch, and arms folded behind his head like a pillow. He was exhausted, just finishing a 2-hour training session, (oh yeah, another perk to being part Galra-more energy! Also more agility) with the Gladiator on the training deck. He wasn't tired to the point that he felt like passing out on the ground, but his arms and legs were sore, and he had a bit more then a couple bruises along his body. Damn...this early in the morning and I already basically exhausted myself. He thought to himself, sighing loudly.

After a minute or two of just laying there, he heard the door open. He sat up, turning his head to see who had entered. "Hey mullethead..." Lance said, a smirk on his face. "Whatever weird plan you've got cooking right now, I want no part of it." Keith said, recognizing the signature smirk the brunette was wearing. He laid back down on the couch. "Me? Plan? Never!" Lance said, but he was still smirking. "Fine...What is it this time? And why can't Pidge or Hunk help you?" Keith sighed, realizing the boy wouldn't leave him alone until he agreed. "I swear, if it's to trap Pidge and Hunk in a closet again..." Keith said, smiling a bit at the memory. Lance had convinced Keith to help him see if Pidge and Hunk liked each other, so they had pushed and locked them into a closet together. After about an hour Lance had let the two Paladins out. Let's just say Pidge wasn't happy and the bruise on Lance's arm was just starting to go away.

"Pidge is tinkering with some gadgets and Hunk is asleep. It's not...That was kinda funny though." Lance said. "And don't even deny it because I see that smile." He added, right as Keith opened his mouth to object. "Fine....yeah it was." The ravenette snickered, a full rare smile showing. He didn't know what had changed between him and Blue Paladin, but they weren't arguing as much anymore. Now, Lance would usually just tease Keith playfully, as if they were best friends. Pidge had noticed the change and actually questioned Lance and Keith what they felt for each other. Keith just said that he saw Lance as a friend. Lance had said he saw Keith as an idiotic and confused frenemy, who had the suckiest taste in hairstyle. Keith had glared at him, eyes glinting gold but said nothing.

Crap...I hope Pidge doesn't start telling everyone that I like Lance! I mean, I don't, so I shouldn't be bothered by it, but then if everyone thinks I like him and then Lance finds out....Now Keith felt sort of uncomfortable around the brunette. "What'cha thinking about? Or are you just staring at me because of how handsome I am? No worries, everyone does it." Lance's voice pulled him from his thoughts. "H-Huh? Oh, no um...I was just thinking that maybe I should go spar with someone." Keith mumbled. "But didn't you just finish training?" Lance blinked at him. "Yeah so? I have more energy now anyways 'cause...you know." Keith said, sitting up but winced a bit, thinking: Crap. Still not ok...

"Well in that case, I'll spar with you." Lance replied. "But didn't you have something to do? Another nefarious plan to execute?" Keith said, kind of wanting to get away from Lance now. "Eh, I can do it later." Lance said, then grinned. "What, afraid I'll whoop your ass?" "I doubt it, especially now." Keith replied. "But you're welcome to try." He smirked. "Challenge accepted." Lance said, smirking back at him, then started walking to the exit. "You'll be sorry once I rip you to shreds." Keith chuckled, pushing himself up off the couch and followed after Lance.

For a moment, the two of them walking in silence. Then Keith had a thought. "Where's Shiro at?" Keith asked as they walked out. "I think he's updating the ship's defenses with Coran again." Lance replied. "Why?" "Just wondering. I didn't see him at breakfast this morning." Keith replied, remembering that morning at breakfast that the Black Paladin had been missing. The others just thought he was exhausted from yesterday's battle with a fleet of Galra Ships. "Oh. I just thought he wasn't in the mood to hear all our annoying chatter." Lance shrugged. God my legs are killing me...Keith thought, I'll stretch them later. The dark-eyed boy started stretching out his arms as they entered the training room. "So, weapons or fists?" Keith asked, turning to look at him. "I kinda suck at fist fighting, but I'll probably still have the advantage since you're worn out." The brunette replied, crossing his arms. Keith arched an eyebrow at him. "Oh really? Who says I'm worn out? I can pin you as easily as ever." "Pin me huh? So straightforward!" Lance grinned at him.

Keith stared at him for a moment, confused...then his eyes widened and he felt his cheeks flare up. "You know what I meant!" Keith snapped. Lance just chuckled, making Keith's heart give a small twist. For some reason, he loved the boy's laugh. It was strange to Keith...liking someone's laugh. After all, it was just a sound, like a voice, but he did love hearing it. Keith felt a weird sort of movement in his ears, and brought his hands up, feeling fur. "Aww look, your cute kitty ears are back!" Lance laughed, pointing. "L-Let's just start already." Keith bit at his bottom lip, getting into a fighting stance, flattening his now-purple ears back. Lance got into his own stance, his eyes meeting Keith's. Gray-blue meeting ocean-blue. "You gonna go or what?" He suppresses a shiver, glaring at Lance. "Ladies first." Lance replied. Keith gave a small growl before lunging forward, kicking at Lance's gut, but when the brunette managed to side step it, he placed his foot on the ground, then swung the same leg around and managed to hit his arm. His legs burned from the action but it didn't matter. This training session would be over soon. "Ow, hey!" Lance cried out, glaring at Keith. The half-Galra boy just smirked at him. "What? Can't handle a little bruise?" He taunted, smirk widening a bit. Lance took a quick step forward and aimed a punch at his face, but Keith grabbed his arm and pulled him forward, making the slightly taller boy stumble past him. Right before Lance manages to gain his footing and turn around, Keith kicked him roughly in the back. The ravenette winced a bit as he heard the thump, watching Lance fall towards the ground, about to face-plant. He reached forward, grabbing the boy's shirt and hauling him back up to his feet with almost no problem.

"You realize that if I had let you fall, you would've face-planted, probably have gotten a nose bleed, and this match would've been over right?" Keith grinned at Lance, letting go of his shirt once he was back on his feet. "I would've caught myself!" Lance protested, turning and glaring at Keith. "What happened to that proud, confident guy that walked into the room a minute or two earlier? Not used to getting your ass handed to you? You should be, considering how many times we've sparred and I've won." Keith laughed, tilting his head at the boy in mock curiosity. "Oh shut up you quiznak!" Lance snapped. "You still don't even know how to properly use that word." Keith laughed, enjoying teasing the usually arrogant brunette. Lance lunged at Keith, and Keith brought his hands up to protect his face, but suddenly he was tackled to the ground, teeth clacking together as his back slammed onto the ground.

When they landed on the ground, Keith felt two bruises on his back start throbbing, as well as one on his side and another on his stomach. "You idiot! I could've broke an arm if I had landed wrong!" Keith said, glaring at Lance, who's face was inches above his own. Suddenly Keith realized the position they were in; Lance's body on top of his, the brunette's hands on either side of Keith, pinning the dark-haired boy's arms at his sides. "Get up Lance." He said, trying to make his voice sound demanding but it came out a bit high-pitched. He felt his cheeks warming, knowing that he was blushing now. What if someone walks in and sees us like this? Holy hell, I'll never hear the end of it! He thought to himself. "Aww why not? Don't you like me being close?" Lance moved his arms so that he was on his elbows now, his body almost flush against Keith's, their noses almost touching. Keith tried to tell himself to stop blushing, trying to keep a deadpan expression on his face, but it was hard to while he was blushing.

Keith was suddenly very conscious of how one of Lance's knees were between his legs. "No, I don't! Now let me up!" Keith growled, putting his hands on Lance's chest to try and push him off, but to no avail...not that Keith was trying that hard. Lance moved his face away from Keith's, who let out a sigh of relief until he felt warm breath against his ear. "And here I thought we were just becoming friends..." "Stop that! Get off, now!" Keith growled, his body shivering at the feeling of Lance's breath against him. Suddenly, images were flooding Keith's head...images of them doing stuff that they should most definitely not be doing. Crap crap crap crap. Was the only word repeating itself in Keith's head, as Lance brought his face back up to where Keith's was. Keith narrowed his eyes, opening his mouth to threaten him again, when suddenly Lance leaned down just another inch, crashing his lips to the other's.

Keith had never been kissed before. Living in the desert in a lonely little shack kind of took that away from him....as did his sucky social skills. But he could bet that Lance was a better kisser then anyone else in the whole galaxy. His lips were soft, yet rough against his. His taste-oh god-he tasted amazing. Like what you would probably imagine sunshine or rainbows to taste like. Keith moaned softly into the kiss, feeling Lance's tongue against his. He then felt Lance's hands skimming down his side. One of his hands was on Keith's hip, while the other was burying into the ravenette's hair at the base of his neck.

No! We can't be doing this here and now! Someone's going to walk in an-Keith's thoughts were cut off as Lance moved his attention to Keith's neck, licking the side of it up to his ear. He gasped as the other boy started sucking on the spot right beneath his ear, licking and biting at it as well. The hand on his hip moved, skimming under his shirt. Keith gasped, his hands going to Lance's shoulder and gripping them a bit tightly. "L-Lance..." He tried to say it in a forceful tone, but it came out as a whimper.

Lance's POV

"L-Lance..." He heard Keith whimper, and barely stopped a small chuckle from escaping him. "Hm?" Lance stopped nipping at Keith's neck, bringing his face up and admiring his work. An obvious hickey was now on Keith's neck directly below his right ear. Keith's face was flushed, red spreading from his face, to his neck, and a bit on his chest, right where his shirt covered the rest of his skin. Lance actually couldn't believe that he had just kissed the Red Paladin, much less had a mini make-out session with him. He didn't know what had came over him. What had really spurred Lance on was feeling Keith beneath him, feeling him squirm around under him and looking helpless there. That's what had done him in.

"Lance." Keith's firmer voice said, and he blinked, looking down at Keith and smirking. "Yes handsome?" He murmured, realizing his hand was still under Keith's shirt, but instead of removing it he rubbed it against Keith's chest. "W-We can't..." Keith stammered, amusing Lance further. Lance realized that Keith still had his fuzzy ears, and reached his right hand from Keith's neck to one of the ears, touching it curiously.

He felt Keith shiver beneath him, hearing a small whine come from Keith's lips. God he wanted to capture those beautiful lips again with his. So cute. He thought. "Stop that!" Keith pushed Lance's hand away from his furry ear, and Lance just chuckled. "Listen, we can't do this here." The dark-eyed boy said. "Oh? Are you saying that we can and should do this somewhere else?" Lance continued rubbing Keith's chest, causing him to squirm beneath him, but after a moment slipped his hand out. "I...I don't know, but seriously we can't do this here. Someone's going to walk in and-"

As if on cue, footsteps echoed towards them. Lance saw Keith's eyes widened, and felt the ravenette push frantically at Lance's shoulder, letting out a small hiss. Lance started to get up, now on his knees and hands. "What the quiznak?!" An alarmed shout came from the doorway. Lance looked up, seeing a wide-eyed Hunk standing in the doorway. "Oh...my...god." Hunk said. "Hunk! It's not what you think!" Keith's desperate yelp sounded, as Lance was pushed fully off of Keith. He gave a small whine, but stood up and dusted himself off. Keith stood as well, his face as red as his lion, hair messed up and ends sticking out in different directions. A silence settled upon the three of them. Lance and Keith stared at Hunk, who stared right back at them. Lance was a bit fearful of what Hunk would do, but mostly didn't care if everyone found out about him and Keith 'sitting in a tree'. Keith however...Lance could tell that the ravenette was extremely upset. He looked over to the Red Paladin, seeing his usually dark bluish-grey eyes turning into a golden color.

"Pidge is gonna flip when I tell them." Hunk said, and he disappeared. "Hunk!" Keith yelled. "Relax buddy." Lance said, standing next to the half Galra teen, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Relax? Relax?! Hunk just caught me and you making out on the floor!" Keith turned around, brushing Lance's hand off. His teeth were bared, and Lance could see a hint of his fangs. Lance flinched a bit. He had been so sure that Keith had liked him...ever since Lance had found out that Keith was half Galra, they had been talking more and more-and it wasn't just teasing and competitions. Sometimes Lance and Keith would be in the lounging room or the kitchen together and have conversations. Sometimes, Lance had caught the usually emotionless boy blushing around him. Had he made a mistake by kissing Keith?

Keith's expression suddenly softened, and he sighed. "I'm sorry I just...my emotions are heightened and I just feel panicked. What will everyone else think about us now? I mean, everyone's been speculating that we liked each other, but now that they'll know for sure..." Keith broke off, looking to the floor. "Hey, I'm sorry. Look, I'll go try and stop Hunk from telling the others ok? Hopefully he hasn't found anyone yet." Lance said, taking a step in the direction that Hunk had run off in. "No, it's fine. He probably already told the entire ship by now anyways." Keith said, and then they were silent once again.

"So...do you?" Lance asked, suddenly extremely self-conscious. He really did like Keith, so he hoped he hadn't just ruined his only chance with him. "Do I what?" Keith looked at him, confused. "Like me?" Lance asked.

Keith's POV

Keith was acting as calm as he possibly could right now. Inside, his mind was screaming, Crap! Now everyone's gonna know I'm gay, Lance is gonna think I have feelings for him, everyone's gonna hate me even more now..."So....do you?" A small voice asked. Do I what?" Keith looked up in surprise at how small Lance's voice sounded. "Like me?" The brunette asked. Honestly Keith wasn't sure. The brunette could be arrogant, rude, weird and an asshole most of the time....but Keith had seen his friendlier, kinder side. Lance was loyal, protective, friendly, playful, and hot in Keith's opinion. Well I guess that answers the question about liking Lance.

Instead of replying, Keith walked over to him, placing his hands on the sides of Lance's face, and brought their lips together. The kiss was brief, but it was like a million words had just passed between them. Keith pulled back looking up at the slightly taller boy. "Do you honestly think that I would've stayed there on the dirty ground kissing you if I didn't? I could've used my legs to kick you off or I could've punched you in the face." Keith chuckled, realizing that this was true. Lance smiled at him-a genuine one that seemed to light up the whole room-and leaned down, pressing their foreheads together. "Of course you like me. Who wouldn't? I'm charming, handsome, amazing...." Keith glared at the boy. "Just kidding." Lance laughed, pulling away. "So should we go admit it? Admit us....you know." Keith asked him, nervousness piling the pot of his stomach. He really was afraid about what the other Paladins would think about him now.

"Yeah. Let's go. Maybe I should carry you bride-style to sell it a bit more." Lance smirked at Keith. "Absolutely not." He growled, then he suddenly felt his ears shifting again. He touched them gently, and found that ha had his human ears back. "Aww man. I loved those fuzzy wittle cat ears you got...their so cute." Lance leaned his head down and whispered in his ear, nuzzling the side of his face briefly before Keith suddenly felt an arm sliding behind his back, and another pulling both his legs off the ground. "Lance!" He snapped. "Put me down, now!" "No thanks." Lance grinned at him, a mischievous twinkle in his dark blue eyes. Lance started walking, heading down the hallway where Hunk had gone. Keith refused to put his arms around his lover's neck, but was a bit unbalanced at the moment and felt like he would fall off. When Lance took a sharp turn, he nearly slipped from the tall boy's arms and brought his arms up around his neck, glaring at Lance because he knew he had done it on purpose, and because he was chuckling. After a minute, Lance dropped Keith, saying the boy was too heavy and needed to put off some weight.

They checked the kitchen, but found no one there. The pair went to the bedrooms as well, but no luck. Then, they walked into the lounge room. As soon as they stepped in, all the voices ceased. Shiro was sitting next to Pidge on one side of the couch, with Hunk across from them. Allura sat a few spaces away from Hunk, with Coran beside her. Pidge stood up from the couch, glaring at the Red and Blue Paladins with such intensity that it made his stomach crawl. Then...."Finally!" "What?" Keith blinked at Pidge in conduction. "I said, finally. It's about time you two finally hooked up." The Green Paladin arched an eyebrow teasingly at them. "Whoa-hey! We did not hook up alright? It was a kiss!" Keith said, blushing heavily. "Yeah, sure. Whatever you say." Pidge grinned. "I'm just happy you two idiots finally realized your feelings for each other." "Agreed. Congrats." Shiro spoke up. reminding Keith that there were other people in the room. "Yeah, congratulations you two!" Hunk laughed. "Just promise not to start making out left and right ok?" He said. Keith glared at the Yellow Paladin.

Keith glanced towards Allura and Coran. "Well I'm happy for you two! Everyone's been saying that you've liked each other for awhile, but I didn't see it at first. Oh well." Coran said in his usual happy voice. "Thanks." Lance said, and Keith realized the brunette had barely said a word since they entered the room. Keith looked to Allura, then away. Allura was watching them both with an unreadable expression. "So you guys are ok with this? With us?" Keith pointed from him to Lance. "Well obviously." Pidge snapped. "We've been egging you two on for months!" "Yeah, that's true." Lance spoke up again. Keith saw a flicker of movement out the corner of his eyes, and saw Allura standing. The Altean walked towards them, probably to leave the room-or at least that's what Keith thought.

Keith stepped to the right, out of the way of what he thought her path was. But then Allura stopped right beside him, in between Lance and him. She turned to him, a small smile appearing on her lips. "I apologize for the way I have been acting towards you lately. You may be half Galra, half my sworn enemy, but it was not you who did all those things that the Galra Empire. You did not take my father from me, my civilization or my planet. No, not you, it was Zarkon. So I apologize for my recent behavior towards you. I'm very happy for you and Lance, and hope that you are happy as well." Allura said, reaching towards him and surprising him further with a hug. Keith's eyes widened a bit at her apology, but he smiled and hugged her back before she pulled away. "Now if you'll excuse me...I must get the ship ready for departure for the next planet." She said, and left the room.

Coran stood and followed after her, smiling at Lance and Keith. Shiro was next, standing and saying that he was going to go train. Pidge said that they wanted to try upgrading the Green Lion, and Hunk said he was going to go make lunch. Keith turned to Lance, seeing a wide grin on his face. "That went better then I expected it to." Keith admitted. "What-did you think they were going to throw tomatoes at us?" Lance laughed. "Something like that." Keith chuckled, a small smile playing at his lips. "Well, now that that's over..." Lance reached towards Keith, pulling him towards him...and Keith let him until their lips met. He smiled around the kiss, his heart melting. He felt content.

When Lance's arms wrapped around his back and hugged him tighter, the ravenette let out a small sigh. Yep...definitely content....

"We're dating right?"

Of course Lance had to ruin it.

"Obviously." Keith sighed, rolling his eyes teasingly even though Lance couldn't see it.

Silence.

"You know what's kind of funny?" Lance said.

"What?"

"Red and blue make purple." Lance snickered.

Keith was confused, until he realized what Lance meant. "Ok no making fun of my Galra side." "I'm not making fun of you! I'm stating a fact!" "Yeah, whatever."
=
Word Count: 4507
=
============+===========

A/N: How was it? Was it not descriptive enough? Was it not long enough? I don't think this particularly counts as smut, but whatever.

I was thinking of maybe doing a part 2, but I'll only do it if you guys want me too. (I might just go ahead and post a second part but it mostly depends on you all.) You can also suggest a plot. My friend said the second part should be where Galra's have a mating season, and Keith starts going through his first one. I might do that.

I'm working on another chapter already (not for this particular plot) so keep your eyes peeled for that, which should be coming somewhere in the next few days, unless you guys request a part 2 for this in which I will start on that second part.

Again, I am so sorry that it was late-I had school, afterschool activities and a birthday party to deal with 😂😂😂 but I will now most definitely have more time to write these stories.

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it! If not, tell me what should or can be changed. I'll most likely try to make the chapters longer, and if not that at least more descriptive, but yeah criticism is welcomed!

Thanks for reading!

Date Published: 2/6/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
583K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
272K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹