The Exchange Student, the Pop...

By LobieB

Eden's escaped her world back in England to journey over to America. She lives in a big house with a great Am... More

Chapter One: "You're New! Buy a raffle!"
Chapter Two: "Excuse me that is a really inappropriate question..."
Chapter Three: Huh?
Chapter Six: The Disguise isn't working
Chapter Seven: The Twist...
Chapter Eight: It was Past Eleven.
Chapter Nine: Uncomfortable and underdressed
Chapter Ten: "57, 58, 59, 0... Ready or not here it comes."
Chapter Eleven: Beer is always half empty/ Chapter Twelve: Grey and the beer
Chapter Thirteen: "Roman!"
Chapter Fourteen: Dinner at our house
Chapter Fifteen: As long as it's not Grey's...
Chapter Sixteen: Stupid
Chapter Seventeen: Eli's point of view/ Chapter Eighteen: A Precious Ornament
Chapter Nineteen: Iron Man
Chapter Twenty: Skinny girls like that, it's all genetics...
Chapter Twenty One: "Honey, you're home!"
Chapter Twenty Two: Tickets.
Chapter Twenty Three: Inside the Winnebago/ Chapter Twenty Four: The Email
Chapter Twenty Five: The Simple Plan
Chapter Twenty Six: A Date with Jesse/ Chapter Twenty Seven: Elaine
Chapter Twenty Eight: Heart to Heart? You're sorely mistaken...
Chapter Twenty Nine: Camera crew/ Chapter Thirty: Why was I back here?
Chapter Thirty One: Holding My Passport...
Chapter Thirty Two: Apologising to who?!
Chapter Thirty Three: I realized the situation I had just walked in on...
Chapter Thirty Four: Before We Head to England
Chapter Thirty Five: Wandering in Soho
Chapter Thirty Six: Never joke about free cocktails..
Chapter Thirty Seven: "Let's go for a walk..." The Story of Pheobe
Chapter Thirty Nine: The New Eden Lodge
Chapter Forty: Unanswered Questions
Chapter Forty One: We Took Those Steps
Chapter Forty Two: Unanswered Questions
Chapter Forty Three: We Took Those Steps..
Chapter Forty-Four: The Brunch and a Best Friend
Chapter Forty-Five: Kevin!!?
Chapter Forty-Six: The Family Argument to end all arguments
Chapter Forty-Seven: This is the last time

Chapter Four: "My Ferrari's at home"/ Chapter Five: "I Heard That.."

1.4K 12 0
By LobieB

Enjoy people! I've got some twists and turns coming up in the next couple of chapers to stay tuned!! 

Lauren =D

======================================

I did get paired up with Grey, which we weren't too happy about. I think we mostly weren't happy about Braces, behind, who too was paired up with us. The project was, of course, an unrequited love short film. 

"I think I should direct." 

"Hell no, purity boy. You and Braces here will act. Wouldn't you like that Braces?" She squealed delightfully. "See, look at that, she loves the idea!" 

Grey glared at me before giving Braces a nod of the head because Braces just would not stop looking at him. I rolled my eyes at Braces. "Seriously Braces, you have got to stop doing that. It's starting to freak me out." 

But Braces didn't look at me. She was in her own Grey and Braces world. 

Grey asked if she was going to always do that, trying to divert his eyes elsewhere. 

"Yes," was my only answer. 

Grey made a confused face with a hint pain and panic. 

"G, you've decided to come back to school. Most eighteen year olds would have probably forgotten all about studies, would be rolling around in green money and buying Ferraris but not you. Is this really wanted to come back to school or just a publicity thing?" 

Braces sighed dreamily behind us. Grey pretended not to hear her. 

"My Ferrari's at home." He ignoring the question completely, this meant that he did want to come back to school. 

"Alright! You didn't have to gloat about it." 

I worked on our storyboard. I thought I would make Grey's life the main focus and while Grey talked to the teacher - who wasn't hiding the fact that she wanted him to stay after class to catch up meant something totally different - I talked to Braces about Grey. 

"Ok Braces, we need a plot for this project, start talking. What can you tell me about Grey?" 

Braces slowly and quite reluctantly looked from Grey's sweet behind - yes I had a look too - to finally pay attention to me. I raised my eyebrow waiting for her to talk. She snapped her head back to Grey's face. 

"Born and raised somewhere round here no one is too sure but he didn't have it all. His band mates are his cousins they're like wealthy and like rich. And they used to pick on him yeah, but like then they found out he could sing so stopped and formed a band in their mates like studios and they quickly got signed and... Oh! He has that ring because his mom like, left when he was little and it broke his heart and so ever since wouldn't even go near girls." 

Braces was still hooked on Grey in front. "Then, he had a breakthrough and decided at fourteen he'd get a purity ring until the day he gets married. Isn't that romantic?" 

Braces balanced her chin on her hands giving yet another dreamy sigh. 

"Is that it?" 

"Do you want me to go on? Cos, I'll go on...' I waited. "He's called Grey because when he was born he looked Grey. He was premature but I heard that it was because his eyes were this weird deep grey colour too when he first opened his eyes at birth. There just rumours but I like the first one better, it's more dramatic.' Braces tilted her head to look at Grey's ass again. "There's nothing I don't know about Grey Leonne." 

"Oh I doubt that." 

Braces gave a short laugh. "Try me." 

"He's a Christian. You never told me that." 

Braces suddenly looked straight at me. "How else would he have thought of the name Biblical?" 

Oh snap, I thought. "Well to be honest I don't think I want to know about Grey Leonne. Here, you can be in charge of the storyboard." 

I pushed the pieces of paper in front of Braces knowing full well she wouldn't touch it. By now Grey wandered back over to us. 

"God, that woman wants me." 

Braces sighed behind us. This was going to be a looooooong project.

"Hey Eli! I need to borrow your webcam..." 

I knocked. I always knock three times before I walk into a room. "Whoaa! Sorry, sorry." 

Eli swore at me. 

"I said sorry. You think I want to walk in on you and Raine together?" 

Raine covered herself up as decent as she could. She failed. 

"My eyes!" I yelled. I didn't want to open them. I heard Bindi ask what was wrong down the hall. 

"No! Bindi stop! Don't come any closer! You'll want to scratch your eyes out too." Bindi took that as a go ahead to move closer I heard the creek of the floorboards. Eyes still closed I waved my hands about I trying to stop her. "Seriously Bindi! It's not pretty!" 

"Oh whatever." She called feeling her straight past me and into her room. 

I opened my eyes to see no one around me. Straightening myself up I nodded at a naked Raine and a half naked Eli. 

"Carry on." I said simply, reaching into Eli's room grabbing the webcam then scratching my eyes as I walked away. Maybe from now on, when I knock I should wait until they let me in.

• Chapter Five: I Heard That

"Hey you, alright?" 

"Yeah, just didn't see a very pretty sight back there." I rubbed my eyes again. 

"How's California? Californiaaaaa, heree we comeeeeee." 

My best friend, Kristin, always did that when the word California was mentioned. I didn't even know if she liked that Phantom Planet song. I had been trying to get the images of what I had witnessed in Eli's room out of my head and no, it wasn't of them together. It was the hotness that was Eli. I had known he had a good body but I had overlooked it because he was my new 'brother.' His body was firm! Six pack, the sexy V line near his pelvis, the small line of a snail trail and rock hard pecs. With a body like that Raine never had anything to complain about, ever. 

"Hello Eden? Focus, how's America?" 

I shrugged. 

"Please, this is America. Spill it bitch." 

Kristin had just missed out on coming to America and instead was going to a really posh university soon. 

"Ok fine. We have this pop-star..." 

"What?" She interrupted. 

"Yeah, at high school, he's called Grey Leonne." 

"A pop-star? A fucking pop-star going to your high school in fucking California?" 

I nodded. 

"And you're not squealing like a little girl because?" 

"He's a prick Kris!" 

"He's a rich fucking pop-star Eden!" 

"Can we not?" I really didn't want to talk about Grey Leonne, yet again. 

"Out of ten?" 

"Like five..." I stumbled. 

"Out of ten!" She spoke seriously. She knew me better than I probably knew myself without a doubt. 

"Twenty." I admitted. 

Kristin let out a scream. She stopped screaming to probably Google Grey Leonne then, she let out another scream. Yep, she Googled. 

"Holy crap on a crumpet!" I heard her shout, she had seen a picture. She wouldn't stop talking: 

'There's one without a top on!' 

'Damm his band mates are fit!' 

'Tap that!' 

'For me just tap that please.' 

'Does he like English girls?' 

'I'm getting on a plane, meet me at the airport.' 

Then she stopped. I actually thought she was packing. She wouldn't answer and I couldn't see her in the webcam. 

"Hello?" I tried waving my arms about into the camera hoping for some activity. 

Her face popped up suddenly from the bottom of the screen. "Oh, hi, sorry think I fainted a bit there." 

We laughed. We both knew she couldn't come over to America, and the fact that she had a really cute boyfriend of two years made her comments pretty useless. 

"Who cares about him? He's a mortal! This is a pop-star! They're in a different league." 

"I'm not treating him like he's a god or something." 

"You don't have to talk to him, just you know... Do him."

At the same time I heard two hellos. One from behind me and one from the speaker which meant that Kristin's boyfriend, Jack, had appeared. Kristin waved to him but didn't bother to remove her face from the screen. 

"Well hello there." I heard her purr. I twisted round to see a half naked Eli (still!) in my room. He was studying the screen so I quickly put my hand over the camera so Kristin couldn't see. 

"I can still see her dumbass." He told me arms crossed. 

"I know, it's for her." I said. What did he take me as? 

"I heard that." I heard her humph from the speakers. I gave a little smile. 

"I know." It seemed weird but at that very moment I was completely happy. It was always the tiny things like that that made me adore my best friend even more. I turned to Eli, trying my best not to linger on his chest and asked him what the hell he was doing in my room. His only reply was that he now had decided that he would have to get me back and that I should be aware. 

I was getting a lock. 

====================================== 

vote, comment, fan 

Cheers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 589 23
When a stranger comes to live with Marley Parker, everything starts to change. The truth is reveled about her real family and about why Anthony Cart...
14K 454 11
Elouis travels to California for college, but what happens when she finds out the school she's been accepted to is a boys school?
236K 10.5K 54
Mia Hill. College bound with an athletic scholarship. A go-getter with big dreams and a fully thought out plan to make sure they come true. But with...
330 13 7
When a group of exchange students (Us) move to the US they have a bit of problems like murder problems. Warning 🚧 Foul language