Kink // Luke Hemmings [COMPLE...

By whatifonly

"You have a what?" "A kink." "What the fuck is a kink?" "Oh, baby...you're so innocent..." *_*_*_*_*... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-

-Chapter 19-

12.4K 161 59
By whatifonly

I lay across Luke's couch lazily while scrolling through random apps on my phone.

"Happy valentines, babe" Luke came up behind the settee and handed me a bouquet of roses. A smile spread across my face.

"Awe thanks baby." I tipped my head back to let him kiss me.

Me and Luke decided that we don't want to do much for Valentine's Day because it's just another day.

"No problem, princess." He squeezed himself next to my legs making me groan a little bit.

"Your favourite humans have arrived!" A sudden voice broke our calm vibe .

"Becky what the fuck are you doing here?" I tried to turn around to see her but I was too lazy to fully turn so I slightly twisted my neck.

"I'm here too!" Ashton chirped up while they both skipped into our view.

"Guys it's Valentine's Day! Please leave" I politely asked my best friend and her boyfriend to leave while Luke simply nodded along.

"Why are you two just sat here? Don't you celebrate valentines?"

"It's just another business day that a couple of guys made up to get a few extra bucks"

Becky rolled her eyes at me and tried to drag me up.

"Come on! Don't be the grinch"

"I don't get that saying, the grinch tried to steal Christmas and in the end he joined in with the who's so it makes no sense."

"Seriously why are you so boring? Luke- don't you have anything to say about this?"

"No. I agree with her, it's just another money grabber."

"You at least bought each other stuff...right?"

"Luke got me a bouquet of flowers and I gave him a guitar pick with his initials in a few days ago." I couldn't be bothered to continue arguing about such a stupid topic so I stood up.

"I'm going out."

"Rude much?" Becky mumbled. Luke stood up quickly.

"I'll come"

"No it's fine Luke. I'm going for a coffee does anyone want anything" everyone shook their heads cueing my exit.

Finally getting outside the air was icy and nipped at my skin. Very few people were out but those who were weren't by themselves. Everyone was hugging and kissing. Getting intimate. I ignored all their confused faces as I shuffled past them while trying to concentrate on getting my well deserved coffee.

I finally got into the café. Luckily there were very few people in line waiting.

"Can I get a cappuccino to go, please?" I smiled sweetly at the women behind the counter. She had slick hair that ran past her shoulders. The light bounced off the streaks of brown in it.

Moments later she gave me my to go cup. My eyes scanned around the small shop until they landed on the things I needed. I awkwardly leaned over a man who was on his phone to grab one of those wooden sticks.

"Sorry" I mumbled with a slight laugh as I tried to grab one from the pot.

"Do you need some help?" The man grinned ear to ear with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes- please" Then just like that he collected one for me and handed it back with ease.

"Thanks.."

"I'm alex" He spoke again making me look a little closer. He looked young, possibly a few years older than me. His black hair was in a mini quiff. His choice of clothing was formal, a shirt with trousers and a tie.

"Oh, I'm Gabbie. Sorry I kind of zoned out." I shook his large hand while sighing a little bit.

"That's no problem, Gabbie. So what are you doing by yourself on Valentine's Day?"

"Oh. My roommate slash best friend is bugging me about valentines because her boyfriend got her a giant teddy bear. I had to get away"  Alex chuckled revealing a slightly high pitches giggle in the mix.

"Well at least someone's happy today, right?" I shrugged, continuing to smile warmly at Alex.

"Hey can I have your number? You seem like a nice guy"

"Very smooth. Of course you can." He took his phone out while we exchanged numbers.

"I should be going before she has a go at me." I waved goodbye to him and left the shop.

---------------/----------------

"Yeah I met this really nice guy there." I explained to Ash, Luke, Becky, Cal and Mikey.

"What?" Luke turned to face me in shock.

"What?"

"A guy? Who is he?"

"Luke please calm down. He's just a guy I met there. He's really nice- his name is Alex."

"Oh so he has name!"

"Don't be a dick" I laughed at Luke.

"No please do tell us all about this 'Alex' " Luke had moved further away from me so I was now out of his arms.

"Stop being jealous! You're my boyfriend of course I'm not going to cheat on you."

"I never said that, Gabbie"

"Don't say my real name...that's never good"

"Did you get his number?"

"Yeah, we just exchanged them"

"Luke, buddy, calm it" Calum came over to a raging Luke. He had his head in between his hands in frustration.

"Was he flirting with you?!"

"Luke, you and I both know I can't tell when someone is flirting." I tried to lighten to mood.

"Please, gab, was he flirting?" Luke's voice lowered into a whisper.

"I don't know why we're even arguing?! We didn't do anything." Everyone was staring at us in silence. Suddenly my phone began to ring on the coffee table. The id flashed on screen 'Alex'.

Fuck.

"Is that him calling you?" Luke grabbed my phone.

"Luke don't do it-" I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Hey buddy,"

I covered my face with my hands. Luke pressed speaker.

"Who is this? Gabbie?"  Alex's voice rang through the other end.

"No it's her boyfriend."

"Oh...okay. Well do you know where Gabbie is? Isn't this her phone?"

"She doesn't want to talk."

That was an understatement, I was speechless.

"Why? Is she okay...orrr?"

"Why do you have an interest in my girlfriend?"

"I-i just wanted to talk to her. Listen dude, I don't want to cause any trouble. She just seemed like a sweet girl."

"Yeah, damn right she is but she's mine."

"Of course. I just want to be her friend."

"Whatever. Listen if I find out you've done anything to my princess I will hunt you down."

"Okay..."  Luke ended the call.

The room was still in silence. I looked up at him.

"You prick" I said through tears. "Fuck you. Is this how it's gonna be? I can't have any male friends?"

"You have Calum and Ashton and Michael."

"Yes, i do. But what if I meet a nice guy who i simply want to talk to? Huh?"

"Guys are dicks, Gab" He suddenly got quieter and tried to get closer to me. I swatted him away.

"You're right. They are" I stormed out without grabbing any of my belongings but my phone.

He isn't worth it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 65 24
DirtyCliffo: Hello :) CalmBrother: Hey there! :D In which a die-hard fangirl writes fanfiction about her idol whilst talking to him. . . Without even...
294K 5.1K 43
A collection of blurbs/preferences/imagines about daddy!5sos. *NOT DADDY KINK* All are written by me, and requests are welcomed with open arms!
2.9K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
145K 3.3K 43
You and Luke Hemmings have been best friends ever since you both were in pre-K. You and Luke finally have enough money to both rent a house together...