REGAL ACADEMY: ROSE AND HAWK

By Wisdom_Jackson

This is a Hase fanfiction. I read many of these and wanted to come up with this. Hope you enjoy this. And don... More

Late! And Potions Class
The Accident
Healed and Curses???
Confession
Music Class Fun!
Truth Or Dare?
Date Night-1
Grandmother's Find
Ball Dates-1
Ball Dates-2
Ball
New Year
Framed!!
An Extremely Angry Hawk
Who Will Kill Max First??
A Costume Ball?
A Sick Rose
Masquerade Ball
You Again???
The Curse Of The Cursed Blade

Date Night-2

4.8K 57 5
By Wisdom_Jackson

Rose's POV

 Granny told me and my team to show the new students around the school tomorrow.Hawk thought that I may be upset about Max after our conversation . But all I was worried after our conversation was how he would react to Andrew.

Now since we are alone I asked him," Hawk(he turns around to face Rose)are you thinking about Andrew?"Hawk replied," Yep." I asked him," Are you angry towards me or him?"Hawk said," Why should I be angry with my Love and he hasn't done anything stupid yet. Soooooooo let's see.

"He continued ," Rose are you angry about Max?"" I don't know Hawk." I truly replied.He held my hands and said," So be ready at 8?"I just smiled and nodded my head.

Hawk's POV

Ha! ha! I finally asked Rose on a date.So it's 7:45 right now . I was wearing  just a simple blue t-shirt( that was the colour of Rose's eyes) and pants.

I went outside and hopped on my dragon and we soared into the sky. When we reached The Cinderella Castle, Rose was waiting outside for me . She was more prettier than ever. She was wearing a:

"Wow!!! You are the most prettiest girl ever." I said to her. She smiled at me."Let's go." she said.

We got on my dragon and I placed her in front of me and tied a cloth around her eyes.She asked me,"What are you doing??"" I did this to make my love happy."I replied cheekily.

Rose's POV

I was stunned, was an understatement.I loved the view , the candle lighted table , the soft music in the background.

I hugged Hawk tightly.I may have hugged him too tightly because the groaned. I stepped back with a smile playing on my lips.

Hawk asked me," May I have this dance?" I nodded. We danced for a while. Then we sat near the lake nearby in each others' arms.

Then he suggested that we have dinner. The table was filled with my favs.And his too. we had a very quiet dinner. Just smiling at one and other once in a while.

After this I said," Thanks Hawk. I truly enjoyed this day." He puts on his dazzling  smile and draped his arm around my shoulder.

Later we went to our Castles'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
68.2K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.