Her 3 Boys

By simply_nina13

After losing her twin brother in a car accident Katie's friendship with her brothers 3 friends grows stronger... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chap 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
21
22
23
chapter 24
covers
Thankyou!!
New story : The mess we'll call my life
The mess we'll call my life
ATTENTION: Roses of Royaly

Chapter 18

1.8K 49 0
By simply_nina13

I woke up beside Jace, we never did anything, turning a friendship into something more didn't really work, it was a good laugh though and we shared some nice kisses but that was as far as I let it go. I didn't really want him, my best friend to have sex with me, I was scared it would change things, hopefully a few kisses won't.
Since the boy sleeps through anything it wasn't hard to slip out of the bed and make my way down stairs. Mum had left for work per usual so I was shocked to see two figures in the kitchen.
"Morning K"
"Liam, Eli. Why are you in my house, and that coffee better be for me" Liam passed me the cup smiling sheepishly "thanks" I mumbled sipping the warm caffeine.
"We were bored and couldn't find Jace so came to annoy you" Liam, sweet Liam.
"That's because Jace is asleep here, he refused to leave last night" both boys mouths dropped and they raised eyebrows "shut up" I knew their thoughts just from expressions "now, since Jace won't be up for a while, your welcome to stay here whilst I go get food or you can come" the two boys followed me out the house to the corner store where I brought the stuff mum left on a lost and a few treats.

I was sitting in the trolley as Eli pushed me and Liam grabbed the stuff off the list as we came to a stop, I looked up to see a body in front of out trolley "Lucy?" Lucy Walsh was a girl that was in our year, I've never had anything to do with her.
"Where is Jace?" She asks quite harshly, Liam took a step back to stand next to Eli, all of us just looked at each other quite confused "fine don't answer, just tell him to return my calls, we need to talk" I nodded and she walked off. I spun around to face Eli and Liam giving them a questioning glare.
"He slept with her a month or two ago, when you guys weren't talking"
"Oh" I can't deny, it hurt to hear that but I can't get mad, I've slept with Alex a few times, we weren't together, he can do whatever he wants "let's go pay"

"Where were you guys?" Jace asked from the couch as we entered the house, I dropped the bags in the kitchen walking straight past him, I didn't want to snap at him, I had no right to but I wanted to hit him. Once I took some deep breaths I walked into the lounge room where all the boys were sat "Lucy Walsh asked us to get you to call her back, sounded kinda important" I said sitting down.
"Lucy Walsh? She talked to you guys, I slept with the girl once when we were drunk, she won't stop calling me" hearing it was a meaningless fuck makes me feel a lot better, I can't be mad at Jace anyway.
"Mate, call her, she was kinda pissed" Eli added putting a firm hand on his shoulder.
"Uh okay, I'm i'll go call her now" we nodded as Jace grabbed his phone walking out side.

"Okay what do we think it is?" I asked secretly really mosey wanting to know.
"Maybe she left her bra?" Eli suggested making me laugh.
"Bet you she's pregnant" Liam calls, I almost choke.
"No way" I argued
"20 bucks she is" Liam smirks
"40 she isn't" Eli adds
"Cut it you guys. God your such jerks" I groan throwing pillows at them. I flicked on the TV to see a re run of friends playing, we all clapped along to the theme song like idiots, per usual. About half way through the episode we heard the back door open and close. We all faced Jace, his hair had been pulled in almost every direction and he looked like he was about to cry, I muted the TV, none of us daring to speak so I did the only thing that seemed remotely right, I wrapped my arms around him hugging him, firstly he didn't respond but then in an instant he was hugging me so tightly I could barely move "God I fucked up" he sniffed into my shoulder, behind him I could see Eli passing Liam 20 bucks, Liam won the bet. She's pregnant.

We all just sat on the couch staring at the TV, which was still muted mind you. I wasn't going to say anything and I didn't think the boys were going to until Liam opened his bloody trap "soooooooo Jace, can I be its uncle?" Right there and then I almost pulled a knife on that damned boy, I punched him hard in the arm making him whine like a little 3 year old boy "what I was just asking"
"She wants to get rid of it" Jace finally spoke.
"Like an abortion?" I mumbled finally meeting eyes with him but she shook his head yes.
"Yeah, she just want me to call to pretty much abuse me, call me an idiot and that she'll need help paying for it" there was emotions in his eyes that I couldn't quite pick, I didn't know what he was feeling, only that he was hurt and mad. As he dropped his head in his hands I gave Eli a pointed look, he grabbed Liam dragging him out the house leaving us alone. I squatted in front of Jace pulling his hands away from his very red face "you made a mistake, everyone does, don't worry it'll be okay, at least she doesn't want to keep it" he gave me a small smile as I heard my phone start ringing in the kitchen, I gave him a small smile running to the kitchen answering my phone.

"Hello?"
"Katie what might you be up to?"
"Hi Alex"
"Just wanted to know if you wanted some lunch, at mine, in my bed, whilst we have sex?" The subtly of this boy is mind blowing. I laughed out loud rolling my eyes.
"Nope, high schools behind us"
"Like a week behind us"
"Nah just not feeling it, sorry, I'm sure you've got another girl you can call"
"Katie"
"Bye Alex have a nice life" I smirked clicking the end call button. I spun around almost bumping noses with Jace, he put his hands on my waist pressing me against the counter "Alex?"
"I'm still mad at you for knocking up a girl" he dropped his gaze groaning "wrap the willy"
"Wrap the willy? Who told you that" he laughed giving his eyes a light I love.
"Cameron did you arse hole" I shoved him back a lil but his hands didn't leave my waist.
"But still, Alex?" His eyebrow lifted and he almost looked annoyed and it was satisfying.
"No, nothing is there, just a few cheap hookups, he's just horny and wanted some"
"And you said no?"
"Yes, I'm not doing that anymore"
"Sex?"
"Sleeping around"
"Hmm, as much as you may want it?"
"I don't" he smirked grazing a hand down to my privates rubbing it over my clothes "stop" I slapped his hand away trying to step past him but let's be honest, that wasn't happening, he just kept that stupid smirk on his lips pressing my back against the counter pushing his body dangerously close to me, arsehole, two can play at this game. I placed my hands on his hips also giving him a small smirk, I pulled him against me as I started to grind against him, it wasn't long till what I expected to happen to happen, his bulge brushed against my leg and a slight moan faltered from his lips, just what I wanted. Giving him a toothy smile I pushed him back running off "Katie you can't just leave me like this" he groaned.
"Well I just did"
"I'm going to have a shower"
"Have fun" I called smirking to my self victoriously.

**

"Honey you really need to start packing"
"I know mum" I groaned sipping the coffee she made me "it's like you want me gone"
"Don't be silly, I just don't want to be shipping all your stuff you've forgotten. Did your house mate reply to the email?" Since dorms at UAL are extremely expensive I found a small two room apartment and put out an add for a house mate, one guy replied wanting to share.
"Yes, his name is Nic, and he'll already be moved in when I get there since he already lives near London"
"Nic, a guy. What will Jace think of this"
"Why does it matter what he thinks, and Nic is very much gay, hence why he wants a female roommate and I'm fine with that" mum blushed laughing a little at her sudden judgment.
"Sorry, my bad. Where is Jace anyway?"
"In bed asleep" Jace won't leave, it's been four days and he's stayed pretty much all day everyday, he's just pretty much moved into my bedroom, at first it was weird but now it's nice, I feel safe and comfortable, we've also kind of made it an on going game of teasing each other like we did the other day in the kitchen and my god it makes me want him, but I ain't losing.
"It is late, I'm going to get going" she was having a ladies night with Kelly leaving us alone, and thankfully for me Jace has been asleep since 9:30 and it's almost 11 so he should be defiantly asleep "okay mum, love you"
"don't do anything stupid"
"Never"

He looked kinda cute snuggled up in the blankets sleeping. I switched on the lamp to find my pjs and was kinda shocked when I saw his bare butt poking out of the blankets. Only he would go to sleep nude in his friends bed, dirty bastard. I ignored his annoying habit stripping from my clothes facing away from my bed, as I went to slip the singlet over my head two firm arms wrapped around my waist and a head snuggled into my neck, I thought the bastard was asleep "your warm" he mumbled "and I thought you were sleeping" I spun around keeping my eyes trained on his since he had no clothes on.
"I couldn't sleep, couldn't stop thinking about you"
"So why are you naked" he just shrugged giving me an innocent smile "your dirty, now let me change into my pjs please, hands off"
"You don't need any"
"Is that so?" I bit my lip kneeling on the bed, I'd be lying if I said he didn't look really good right now, he pulled me flush against his body I tried hard to ignore his bulge, naked bulge mind you. I also laid my hands around his waist letting my hands travel down grazing his naked skin "kiss me Katie" I did what he said, I placed my lips gently on his moving our bodies together. As he deepened the kiss he switched us around pressing my down onto the mattress, my hand travelled down grasping his length giving it a little squeeze causing him to hiss at the contact "okay, these are off now" I helped him shimmy out of my underwear and brought my bare hips to his rotating them. Smartly he slipped on protection and firmly placed my hips to the mattress and with not much warning at all plunged his full length into me.
"fuck Jace" I cried out raking my nails down his back "warning next time" he gave me a toothy grin as he begun to move in and out. It took everything in me not to say I loved him between my moans, whilst holding that in I may or may not have ran my nails down his back a little too harshly leaving some marks, he left some marks of his own though.

**********

Not very long, kinda weird and dirty I know, sorry haha, I was just really struggling to write this. Next chapter should be better! Let me know what you want to see, please message me. Love xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 6.8K 100
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
137K 4.9K 30
Previously known as "Mental Love." 17 years old Violet Cavalli considers herself an outcast for lack of better words, but in her defence most of the...
284K 9.8K 20
Kadence Lee West was born and raised in jail. Like actual jail. Her parents met in jail, and had her in jail. Jail is her home, and she is perfectly...
2.1M 38K 21
Valencia is a shy 3 year old girl, She lives with her abusive dad, who has been hurting her since she was a baby... One day Valencia runs away... onl...