Love Is Friendship [#OtakuBat...

By konohaguild

"Love is friendship, if she can't be my bestfriend then I can't love her." Sasuke said, turning around to win... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
a/n; IMPORTANT
14.
15.
16.
17.
17.2

8.

1.6K 80 71
By konohaguild

I could tell that Sakura loved your Father a lot, even I couldn't love him that much. She never called or wrote, she left our lives with a little more than a goodbye. Your Father says that love is friendship, and I did become his friend, but I could never be his best friend. I know him well, I know he's feeling lonely. He'll never say it, but he is. He needs his friend, his love. That friend and that love is Sakura. You have to get Sakura back to your Father, give her back her first love. They're made for each other, that's the truth and that's my wish. Will you fulfill this wish of mine?

The dark haired girl slowly moved aside the last page of her mother's letter to reveal a picture of a beautiful girl with short, pink hair, tears slowly streamed down the eight year old's face. She turned her head to the picture of her mother hanging on the wall and nodded her head.

'I'll do it mom, no matter what.'

-

Sakura sat with her grandmother as they watched TV, Sasuke soon came and joined them, sitting next to his daughter. Sakura watched her father as he turned away, before quickly picking up the letter from her mother to see the picture of her father's former best friend. She smiled as she stared at the woman, holding the picture to her chest as she slowly fell asleep against her father's shoulder. A few minutes later, Sasuke slowly pried the slips of papers from his daughter's hands and placed it on the coffee table, before picking up the young girl and carrying her to her room. If he had unfolded the papers, he could have seen the best friend he so obviously missed so much.

The next morning, Mikoto was scolding Mr. Uzumaki, Sakura's grandfather, to remember to pick them up. Why? Because last time they visited he forgot to pick them up at the airport. They weren't going for a simple visit though, They were going for Karin's death anniversary.

Meanwhile, Sakura watched her favourite talk show host, Hinata Hyuga, play some sort of game with her live audience.

"Hey everyone, welcome back to your favourite show!" Hinata spoke.

"Today, we're going to play a new game!" The audience cheered behind the dark haired beauty.

"Here's how it works. I'll say a word, and you have to say the first word that comes to your mind in association! But, you won't get any time to think about it!" The young girl watched intently as Hinata went around, playing the game with her audience.

Finally she got to one person, and what happened intrigued Sakura even more. "Alright, do you want to play?" Hinata asked a man with spiky, brown hair tied in a ponytail.

"Sure." The man replied, sounding almost bored.

"Alright, heart." Hinata said the first word.

"Love." The man replied.

"Love." Hinata repeated the word.

"Temari." Was his answer. Suddenly a girl with sandy blonde hair turned to him.

"Shikamaru, you love me?!" She asked, shock visible on her face.

"Of course." He smirked.

Hinata laughed as she turned back to her camera man. "See guys? This game really works! You should try it, now then, we'll be back after a short break..."

Sakura tuned her out as a genius idea came to her mind, perhaps she could find out if her father really loved this 'Sakura Haruno' person.

A while later, the young girl explained the game to her father.

"Stupid game, stupid Hinata." Her father said, not wanted to play the silly game.

"Dad! Don't call Hinata stupid, she's the best!" Sakura scolded, her father laughed. "Alright, I won't call her stupid. Now, let's play that game." He said, leaning down for the girl to climb on to his back.

Sakura laughed and climbed on to his back. "Alright, sexy!" She girl yelled innocently.

"Grandma." Sasuke replied as he passed by Mikoto.

"Shut up, you stupid boy!" Mikoto shouted after her son, throwing a slice of tomato at him.

"Dad, be serious!" Sakura said.

"Alright, alright." Sasuke replied.

"Alright, clouds." Sakura started.

"Air." Sasuke replied.

"Crazy."

"You."

"Home."

"Us."

"Love."

"Friendship."

"Sakura."

"Haruno." Sasuke said, his eyes widened.

"Haruno? Who's Sakura Haruno?" The young girl asked, a smug smile on her face.

Sasuke laughed nervously. "Who is she?" Mikoto asked from behind him, startling the man.

"She's uh, no one.." Sasuke said.

"C'mon dad! It was my birthday yesterday!" Sakura begged.

"Alright, she used to study with me in college." Sasuke said plainly.

"She was my best friend." He continued, unaware that his daughter already knew all of this. Mikoto, however, had never heard of this 'Sakura Haruno'.

"Well, I love her name!" Sakura grinned.

Sasuke motioned his daughter over as he went over and sat on the couch. Pulling her grandma along, Sakura sat next to her father and listened intently.

"She was different from the other girls, she was a tomboy. While all the other girls worried about their looks, Sakura played basketball. She used to wear clothes like mine, except they always looked better on her. She was clumsy with dressing up and putting on make up, but that's what made her different. Anyways, is that all? Or do you want to know more?" Sasuke finished.

"Where is she?" The young girl asked.

Sasuke sighed. "I don't know."

-

Meanwhile, cities away, a young woman with mid-back pink hair put on her earrings after brushing her hair, before applying a small amount of eyeliner. Stepping back, she twirled around in her red and gold gown, taking in a deep breath. Sakura Haruno  was going to her engagement party, and she wasn't at all excited.

"Sakura!" She heard Ino, her friend, called her.

"I'm coming!" She called back, feeling nervous butterflies in her stomach.

She had never been able to call anyone other than Sasuke her best friend, she felt bad sometimes that she couldn't call Ino her best friend.

Walking out of her bedroom door and down the stairs, Sakura was greeted by her enthusiastic mother, only her mother. Her father had died a couple months after she left the college, left Sasuke. Shaking away the thoughts of her past, Sakura plastered a grin on her face as she walked around, talking to guests. Finally, she bumped into a hard chest, looking up to meet the sparkling eyes of her fiancé.

"Sakura!" The man happily said.

"Hey, Naruto." Sakura smiled back.

"You look beautiful as always." He complimented, taking her hand.

A small blush appeared on her cheeks. "Thank you.. a lot." She mumbled.

Naruto simply chuckled at her shyness as they walked off, enjoying the rest of the party.
-------------------------------------------

Woah I updated O_O

Happy Valentine's Day!!

If you didn't get anything, comment here -->

If you did, comment here. -->

I mean... my mom bought me fries! :D

Anywayssss, what did you think of this chapter! Horrible? Yeah.. okay.

Thanks for reading and if no one told you today: I Love Youuu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...
34.5K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
15.5K 553 37
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have been tied at each other's hips since they were toddlers. Varying freak accidents unfortunately end the three up as or...
16.1K 639 14
Hello, Sakura Haruno here! Let's see....Im almost 17, I know right crazy! It's my last year at Konoha High and I've been in this fangirl club....wher...