Voldemort's Soft Spot.

By JillNapier

Ava Wilson has no idea she's as special as Harry Potter, she has no idea who her father is or why she feel a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1, year one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
YEAR 2, chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Year 4 chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Year 5 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Year 6 chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

15K 342 87
By JillNapier

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

Vote and comment Please :)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Chapter 4

I sat in the very back of the transfiguration room staring at the absurdly pink woman scribbling notes down on her clipboard.

I withheld the glare I wanted to throw at her, but I knew that it would only give her an excuse to make me write lines again.

I involuntary stared down at my now healed hand. It was no longer bloody and bruised... but you could see the white words etched into my skin, like some ugly and nonsensical tattoo.

The words on my skin made me glare up at Umbridge with hate. It had been 3 weeks since my detention, and she handed detentions out like candy to everyone...she was eager to punish us. Like Harry, he was given another week worth of detentions because he started blabbing about my father again in class. He has no filter now... his anger makes him lose an absurd amount of control.

I looked over at Harry who was slouched in his chair and not even bothering to hide his glare from Professor Umbridge. Ever since she started passing these obnoxious rules for Hogwarts, Harry has been flambouyantly against Umbridge. All Umbridge is doing is trying to control Hogwarts completely.

Umbridge was quickly named Hogwarts high Inquisitor... whatever that means....but it must be important because she has been making decrees about everything. I hated her with a burning passion.

Since Umbridge was high inquisitor... she was able to supervise classes and to see if the teachers '' reach ministry standard.''

" I can't wait to see what McGonagall does to Umbridge...no doubt she'll make her look like the toad she is." Ron chuckled from beside me as McGonagall walked into the classroom briskly.

" That will do." McGonagall said to the chattering students. Silence fell immediately.

" Miss Brown... please take this box of mice..... don't be silly girl, they won't hurt you... and hand one to each student... Miss Wilson, come and hand out yesterday's homework." McGonagall said completely ignoring the fact that the toad was in the classroom.

I walked up to McGonagall smirking at the baffled face of Umbridge. Clearly she wasn't used to being ignored.

I took the papers and started handing them out. I came to Parkinson's paper and put it on her desk with overexaggerated niceness. She glared at me as I went over to Draco's desk to give him his paper. I gave him his and watched him as he gave me a secret wink. I chuckled and went to give the last paper to Harry. I walked to Harry's desk and looked at him. He avoided my gaze and looked at the wall like I wasn't there. I sighed and set his paper calmly on his desk and went back to my desk to sit down.

Lavender came to me last and held out the box of mice, so I could grab one. The little albino mice were cute in their own way... they were tiny and harmless. I picked one up by it's tail and let it walk over my hands. I smiled to myself.

" Hem, hem."coughed Umbridge.

I looked up at Umbridge as she stared expectantly at McGonagall.

Professor McGonagall ignored her and began to speak " Right then, everyone, listen closely... Dean Thomas, if you do that to your mouse again I shall put you in detention.... most of you have now successfully vanished your snails and even those who were left with a certain amount of shell have the gist of the spell. Today we shall be..."

" Hem, Hem." Umbridge coughed again.

" Yes??" Mcgonagall said turning around and sounding impatient.

" I was just wondering,Professor, whether you recieved my note telling you of the date and time of your inspec..." Umbridge started.

" Obviously I recieved it, or I would have asked you what you are doing in my classroom." McGonagall said turning her back on Umbridge.

I exchanged looks of glee with my fellow students, no one was very fond of Umbridge, and it was nice to see an adult taking a stand against her.

" As I was saying, today we shall be practicing the altogether more difficult vanishment of mice. Now the vanishing spell..." McGonagall started.

" Hem, Hem."

I rolled my eyes. I hated her prissy little cough.

" I wonder," Said Professor McGonagall in cold fury, turning back to Umbridge, " How you expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interupt me? You see, I don't generally permit people to talk when I am talking."

I tried not to laugh at Umbridges face. She looked like someone had just slapped her. She did not speak, but just straightened the parchment on her clipboard and began to scribble furiously. Looking supremely unconcerned, McGonagall turned back to address the class once more.

" As I was saying, the vanishing spell becomes more difficult with the complexity of the animal to be vanished. The snail, as an invertebrate, does not present much of a challenge;the mouse, as a mammal offers a much greater one. This is not, therefore, magic you can accomplish with your mind on your dinner. So... you know the incantation, let me see what you can do..." McGonagall said.

Like always, on my first try, I made my mouse disappear. McGonagall nodded in approval at me and gave me a small smile.

" Very good, Miss. Wilson." She said quietly.

" Thank you professor." I said smiling to myself.

I happened to be one of McGonagalls favorite students, something I took pride in.

I had nothing to do for the rest of class, seeing as I had already made my mouse vanish. I simply just stared around the room in boredom.

 Umbridge didn't follow McGonagall around the class, perhaps she thought that she would not permit it. She did, however, take many more notes while she sat in her corner, and when Professor McGonagall finally told us to pack away, rose with a grim expression on her face.

As we all filed out of the classroom, I saw Umbridge approach McGonagall. I grabbed my friends, even Harry, who was still avoiding us.

I pointed toward the door and put my fingers over my lips, to signal to be quiet.

We started to eavesdrop.

" 39 years this december." McGonagall said brusquely as she put her stuff together.

"Very well," Umbridge said " you will recieve the results of you inspection in ten day's time."

" I can hardly wait." McGonagall said in a cold indifferant voice. I watched as McGonagall came marching for the door and quickly pulled my friends away from the door to make it look like we were only chilling and hanging out.

I loooked up at McGonagall as she walked by and gave her a small smile, I could have sworn that I recieved one in return.

I was hoping that I wouldn't see Umbridge until my Defense against the dark arts lesson, but unfortunately I was wrong. She was waiting for us as my friends and I walked toward Care of Magcial creatures.

" You do not usually teach this class...is that correct?" I heard Umbridge ask Grubbly-Plank as we walked closer.

" I am a substitute teacher standing in for Professor Hagrid." Grubbly-Plank answered politely

I exchanged uneasy looks with Hermione and Ron.

" Hmm." Umbridge said dropping her voice, but I could still hear her quite clearly. " I wonder...the headmaster seems strangely reluctant to give me any information on the matter... can you tell me what is causing Professor Hagrid's very extended leave of absence?"

"Afraid I can't." Professor Grubbly-Plank said breezily. " Don't know anything more about it than you do. Got an owl from Dumbledore, asking if I would like a couple of weeks teaching work, I accepted of course.... that's as much as I know. Well... shall I get started then?"

" Yes, please do." Umbridge said as she scribbled on her clipboard.

Umbridge started to walk among the students, questioning them on magical creatures. I tried to keep away from her...I didn't want to be around her...but I highly doubted that she wanted to hear anything I had to say anyway.

"Overall..." Umbridge asked Grubbly-Plank after a lengthy interrogation of Dean Thomas. " How do you, as a temporary member of staff... an objective outisider, I supose you might say... how do you find Hogwarts? Do you feel you recieve enough support from the school management?"

" Oh, yes, Dumbledore's excellent." Grubbly-Plank said heartily. I automatically took a greater liking in her after she said this. " No, I am very happy with the way things are run, very happy indeed."

Looking incredulous, Umbridge made a tiny note on her clipboard and went on. " And what are you planning to cover  with this class this year...assuming, of course, that Professor Hagrid does not return?"

" Oh, I'll take them through the creatures that mose often come up in O.W.L., not much left to do... they've studied unicorns and nifflers, I thought we'd cover porlocks and kneazles, makes sure they can recognize crups and knarls, you know..."

" Well you seem to know what you're doing, at any rate." Professor Umbridge said

I didn't like the emphasis she put on 'you', and liked it even less when she put her next question on Goyle.

" Now I hear, there have been injuries in this class?" She asked him.

" That was me." Draco answered toward her eagerly " I was slashed by a hippogriff."

I almost glared toward him. I have no idea why he was egging her on... I knew that he hated Hagrid...but I didn't expect him to buddy up with Umbridge just to try to get Hagrid in trouble...especially after seeing my hand after my detention. Ugh... boys...

" A hippogriff?" Professor Umbridge said scribbling frantically on her clipboard.

" Only because he was too stupid to listen to what Hagrid told him to do!" Harry said angrily.

" Harry!" I cried in frustration. Did he really have no clue how to act anymore?? Did he not realize that he was making everything worse.

" Shut it Wilson!!" Harry shouted in my face.

I froze and stared at him in shock.

Everyone stared at Harry like he had grown 2 heads. No one has seen him act so rudely...not to me anyway. I was his best friend.

" Harry!!" Ron said angrily.

I stared at Harry with an expression caught between hurt and anger. He highly offended me.

" Another detention, I think Mr. Potter." Umbridge said softly " Well, thank you very much, Professor Grubbly-Plank, I think that's all I need here. You will be recieving the results of you inspection within ten days."

" Jolly good." Grubbly-Plank said as Umbridge walked up the lawn and toward the castle.

I kept staring at Harry like everyone else. I looked toward Draco who was glaring at Harry with loathing. No doubt he hated the way Harry had treated me just now.

" Harry, that was way out of line." I said reproachfully.

Harry looked at me with a flash of regret but before I could say anything else, the look went away to be replaced by a cold and indifferent look.

" You shouldn't treat me like I'm a misbehaving 4 year old then." He said coldly.

" You may as well be, mate." Ron said coming to my defense.

Harry glared at Ron before walking away.

The rest of the day passed rather slowly, I couldn't tell you what the rest of my lessons were even about, My thoughts were rotating around Harry. It really hurt me the way he spoke to me. I wanted the old Harry back as soon as possible. He was getting way out of hand.

When classes and dinner were over, Ron, Hermione, and I were sitting quietly on the floor beside the fire. We were silent. We were rather distraught with the Harry problem.

" Maybe it's time to try to hang out with him again." Hermione said as she stared into the ambers of the fire.

" Are you kidding? He doesn't want us around... He's already calling us by our last names now!" Ron said as he looked at me.

" But he's getting worse! Much, much worse!" Hermione sniffled.

" I don't know what to do." I croaked as I stared out the window toward the pouring rain, as it pounded loudly against the window. The sound helped me relax." He's pushing us away now...I don't think its going to be easy enough to just go up and talk to him... he would only rip our heads off."

Hermione closed her eyes and said tearfully " Damn him. Damn your father to the firey depths of hell."

Ron and I gaped at Hermione. She never used language like that.

Hermiones tears leaked down her face and fell onto the worn rug.

" I don't mean to offend you Ava...but I hate him... look what he's doing to Harry... He's made him a completely different person...I want Harry back!" Hermione said as she began to sob.

I grimaced. I couldn't blame her. She was absolutely right.

Ron scooched apprehensively closer to her and patted her reassuringly on the back. Ron looked at me awkwardly and I smiled at him.

Hermione leaned on Ron's shoulder and hid her face in his shoulder. He blushed and put his arm around her. I smiled at them. They were to cute.

We continued to sit around the fire, and eventually Hermione's sobs stopped and she began to look deep in thought. In fact, all of us were.

We were all still sitting around the fire when I heard a voice from above me.

" May I join you?" It was Harry.

Before I could even comprehend the situation, I leaped up from the ground and hugged Harry so tightly that he began to cough from lack of air.

Harry smiled sadly and said " I'm sorry about the way I acted...It was...like you said 'out of line'."

" Harry!" Hermione said excitedly and hugged him when I let go of him.

" Welcome back, mate." Ron said smiling at Harry and clapping him on the back.

Harry didn't look happy like the rest of us were, he looked sad and guilty.

" You guys are accepting me back? Just like that? After the way I've treated you?" Harry asked disbelievingly.

"Of course Harry," I said fervently " You're our friend!"

Harry smiled a small smile and sat down on the floor we were sitting on before. We sat down with him and looked at him expectantly.

" I don't understand my behavior...I just feel so angry....all the time.... but I just had a conversation with Luna, she really opened my mind to a few things." Harry said quietly as he played with a few loose strands in the rug.

" You mean Loony?" Ron asked looking bewildered.

Harry nodded " Yeah, she's not bad, pretty cool actually."

We spent the next few hours talking and catching up on lost time. In no time we were the last ones left in the common room.

" Um... Harry... may I ask you something?" Hermione asked nervously.

" Sure." Harry said looking warily at Hermione.

" Well... I was just thinking that... it was time for us to do something about Umbridge." She said tentively.

" I suggest poison." Ron said grimly.

I chuckled " No... I think she means that she wants to do something about what a dreadful teacher she is, and how we're not going to learn any defense from her at all." I said.

Hermione nodded and said " Her book is nothing but theories and we have been in her class for three weeks now... her class is rubbish... since you-know-who is back... we need to be prepared and we need to know how to defend ourselves... and since Umbridge refuses to teach us...I think we need to do it ourselves."

" What do you mean?" Harry asked looking interested.

" We need a teacher..." Hermione started.

"Well what can we do about that?" Ron interupted " The bloody woman already has the job, she's here to stay, Fudge'll make sure of that."

" Not her... we need a new teacher. " Hermione said looking at Harry purposefully. I finally got what she was saying and looked at Harry in bewilderment.

" You want Harry to teach us Defense Against the Dark Arts?" I questioned.

" Who would be better? He knows how to produce a patronus, he is amazing at the subject, and he knows what it's like to be up against death eaters." Hermione said simply.

I nodded.

" But I'm not a teacher..." Harry said nervously." And Ava, knows more than I do..."

I shrugged and said " Yeah, but I don't necessarily need to be showing off my obvious ability to outdue everyone in magic, do I? I mean if I sat down and showed people what I can do... they may get suspicous about my family." I said furrowing my brows.

Ron laughed and said " Ava, you already outdue everyone everyday! Do you really think people don't notice that you can perfect a spell on your first try?? Get off it, Ava. People won't get suspicious... they are already blind to the fact of who you are, besides you would be a good teacher too, you've been through everything Harry has."

Hermione nodded and said " That is true, you both would be good teachers.... If we could only spread the word out to people about this than it would be perfect."

" Spread the word... you want us to teach to more than just you two?" Harry asked.

Hermione blushed " I thought it would be best.... the more people that know how to defend themselves against Voldemort, the better."

Ron winced when Hermione said the name but I ignored it.

" True." I said nodding.

" Wait I haven't even aggreed to this yet!" Harry said getting aggrevated.

" Well think about it Harry...It's a good idea and you know it. Don't you want to help people learn.... they would be able to stand a chance against the evils that are now out there..." Hermione said wisely before standing up and saying " well I'm going to bed, you coming Ava?"

I nodded and stood up and smiled down at Harry " It's nice to have you back Harry."

With that I kissed him on the cheek and headed for the stairs that led to the dormitories.

" Wait..." Harry said.

Hermione and I looked at Harry expectantly.

" I'll do it, ok? I'll teach you guys." Harry grumbled as he stood up with Ron.

" Yes!" Hermione said happily.

" But we need to be careful!" Harry said " We'll have to organize this further, if we want this to work."

" No problem...just leave it to me." Hermione said smiling as she led me upstairs to go to bed.

The next day was a Saturday... Hermione and I pretty much spent the day walking around trying to find people who would be interested in being taught Defense against the dark arts....by the end of the day we had about 30 people...and unsurprisingly...none of which were Slytherins.

The people who were interested in the idea of practicing DADA were going to meet us in Hogsmeade tomorrow in the Hogs head.

Harry was actually starting to like the idea of having a secret defense against the dark arts club. He would do anything to defy Umbridge.

~~~ Hogs Head.

" I still don't understand why we couldn't have just met at the Three Broomsticks... the Hogs Head has a dodgy reputation." Ron complained as we stood in front of the sketchy place, that was the Hog's Head.

" Because Ron," I said rolling my eyes. " The Three Broomsticks is always packed, and we can't just talk about starting a secret DADA club while there is a chance of being heard by other students. Also... no one ever comes here... like you said...it's a dodgy place."

" Ok." Ron said as he eyed myseterious green goop leaking from the wall under the window.

" Ok... well come on then." Hermione said nervously as she walked in front of us and entered the Hog's Head.

This place was not at all like the Three Broomsticks, whose large bar gave an impression of gleaming warmth and cleanliness. This place comprised one small, dingy, and very dirty room that smelled strongly of....what I think is goats. I scrunched my nose up in distaste but didn't say anything as I sat down in a rickety wooden chair at a large table.

I looked around to the windows to see if there were any people coming in, but the windows were so encrusted with grime that  you couldn't even look outside... and very little daylight could permeate the room, which was lit with instead with the stubs of candles sitting on rough wooden tables. The floor seemed at first glance to be earthy, though as I stepped on it to see what it felt like...it was hard... it was stone beneath what seemed to be the accumulated filth of centuries.

I made another face and turned toward my face who seemed to be judging the place just as I was. Ron looked extremlely disgusted.

" Remember in first year, when Hagrid told us that this place got alot of funny people?.... well he wasn't lieing..." Harry said as he glanced around the bar.

There was a man at the bar whose whole head was wrapped in dirty gray bandages, he looked like a mummy...but he seemed to be able to drink just fine, by the way he was gulping down endless glasses of some smoking, fiery substance. There was also two figures shrouded in hoods at a table in one of windows; I wold have thought they were dementors if they had not been talking in extremely strong Yorkshire accents... there was also another person in a shadowy corner beside the fireplace... she was a witch with a thick black veil that fell to her toes.

" I don't know about this Hermione..." Ron said as he looked at the heavily veiled witch " Has it occured to you Umbridge might be under that?"

Hermione looked over at the witch and shook her head. " Umbridge is shorter than that woman," She said quietly " And anyway even if Umbridge does come in here there's nothing she can do to stop us, because I've double and triple checked the school rules. W're not out-of-bounds; I specifically asked Professor Flitwick whether students were allowed to come in the Hog's Head, and he said yes, but he advised me strongly to bring our own glasses. And I've looked up everything I can think of about study groups and homework groups and they're definitely allowed. I just don't think it's a good idea if we parade what we're doing."

" No," said Harry dryly " Sepecially as it's not exactly a homework group you're planning is it?"

The barman sidled toward us out of a back room. He was a grumpy looking old man with a great deal of long gray hair and beard. He was tall and thin and looked strangly familiar to me.

" What?" The man grunted.

" Four butterbeers, please." I said politely.

The man reached beneath the counter and pulled up four very dusty and dirty bottles, which he slammed on the bar.

" Six sickles." He said.

" I'll get them." Harry said as He saw me reach for my bag.

" Harry you don't have to.." I started.

Harry smiled and said " I want too."

I smiled back at him, as he handed the man the sickles. The man got ready to fill our drinks just as the mummy man wrapped his knuckles on the bar and the barman gave him another fiery drink.

" You know what.." Ron said looking over at the bar with enthusiasm. " we could order anything we liked in here, I bet that bloke would sell us anything, he wouldn't care. I've always wanted to try firewhiskey..."

" You---are---a---PREFECT!" Hermione snarled disaprovingly.

"Oh.." Ron said frowning " Yeah..."

I chuckled just as the barman brought us our drinks. The man left without saying a word. We sat there quietly sipping our dirty drinks as we stared at nothing in particular.

" So who did you say is supposed to be meeting us?" Harry asked.

" Just a couple of people." I answered as I checked my watch and looked anxiously toward the door " I told them to be here about now and I'm sure they all know where it is....oh look, this might be them now..."

The door to the pub opened and a thick band of dusty sunlight split the room in two for a moment and then vanished, blocked by the incoming rush of crowd. First came Neville with Dean and Lavender, who were closely followed by Parvarti and Padma Patil with cho and one of her usually giggling friends, then Luna Lovegood, Katie Bell, Alicia Spinnet, and Angelina Johnson, Colin and Dennis Creevy, Ernie Macmillan, Justin Finch Fletchley, Hannah Abbott, a few Ravenclaws that I didn't know the names of, and Fred and George walked in trailed by a few others I also didn't know.

" A couple of people?" Harry asked hoarsely " A couple of people????"

" Yes, well, the idea seemed quite popular," I said happily " Ron do you want to pull up some more chairs?"

" No need!" Fred said happily as he and George went to steal some chairs from the other tables so everyone could sit down.

The barman had frozen in the act of wiping out a class with a rag so filthy it looked as thought it had never been washed. Perhaps he had never seen his pub so full.

" Hi!" George said energetically to the barman who was still gaping at the mounds of students in his pub. " Could we have....25 butterbeers, please?"

The barman glared for a moment, then, throwing down his rag irritably as though he had been interrupted in something very important, he started passing up dusty butterbeers from under the bar.

" Cheers!" said Fred, handing them out " Cough up, everyone, I haven't got enough gold for all of these..."

I watched numbly as the large chattering group took  their butterbeers form Fred and rummaged in their robes to find coins.

" What have you been telling people... What are they expecting?" Harry asked Hermione and I.

"They just want to hear what you've got to say." I said soothingly.

Harry looked furiously at me a moment before Hermione said quickly " You don't have to say anything yet...I'll speak first."

" Er..."Hermione said to get the attention of the chattering students.

They didn't stop talking and I said " Oi, Shut it!"

The students around the table looked up at us expectantly.

" Thank you, Ava." Hermione said nervously.

" No problem, Hermione." I said smiling.

" Well....er...hi.." Hermione said, her voice was higher than usual.

"The froup focused its attention on Hermione, though eyes kept darting back to Harry every now and then.

" Well... you all know why we are here. Well...erm... Harry here had the idea... I mean." Harry had thrown her a sharp look..." I had the idea, that it might be good if people who wanted to study Defense Against the Dark Arts... and I mean, really study it, you know, not the rubbish that Umbridge is doing with us."

Hermione cleared her throat and said in a much stronger voice " Because nobody could call that Defense Against the Dark Arts."

" Hear, hear." A ravenclaw said .

"hermone smiled and said " Well, I thought it would be good if we, well, took matters into our own hands."

Hermione paused and looked over at Harry and went on " And by that I mean learning how to defend ourselves properly, not just the theory but the real spells..."

" You want to pass your Defense Against the Dark Arts O.W.L too though, I bet?" Michael Corner said.

 I stood up and said " Of course we do... everyone should... but we should want more than that, I want to be properly trained in Defense because Lord Voldemort is back."

The reaction was immediate nd predictable. Cho's friend shrieked and slopped butterbeer down herself, Terry Boot gabe a kind of involuntary twitch, Padma Patil shuddered, And Neville gave an odd yelp and fell off his chair. All of them, to my annoyance looked fixedly, even eagerly at Harry.

" Well... That's the plan anyway." said Hermione " If you want to join us, we need to decide how we're going to..."

"Where's the proof that You-Know-Who is back?" said a blonde Hufflepuff in a rather aggressive voice

" Dumbledore believes it..." Hermione started.

" You mean Dumbledore believes him." said the blond boy, nodding at Harry.

" Who are you?" Ron asked rudely.

" Zacharias Smith,"  said the boy, " And I think we've got the right to know exactly what makes him say You-Know-Who's back."

" Look," I said swiftly not liking this guys tone. " That's not what this meeting is supposed to be about, so if you expect to hear a big long testimony from Harry about his dramatic adventure... you may as well clear out now."

" It's ok, Ava." Harry said standing up and putting a hand on my shoulder. I calmed down immediately and he began to speak.

" What makes me say You-Know-Who's back?" He started looking Zacharias straight in the face. " I saw him. But Dumbledore told the whole school what happened last year, and if you didn't believe him, you don't believe me, and I'm not wasting an afternood trying to convince anyone."

The whole group seemed to have held it's breath while Harry spoke. I had the impression that even the barman was listening in. He was wiping the same glass with the filthy rag; it was steadily becoming dirtier.

" If you've come to hear exactly what it looks like when Voldemort murders someone, I can't help you, " Harry said his voice rising in anger. " I don't want to talk about Cedric Diggory, all right? SO if that's what you're here for, do what Ava said a moment ago, and just clear out."

Harry cast an angry look at Hermione. I could feel his emotions, he thought that the reason these people were here was her fault.

I felt bad for him, he probably thought she was trying to display him like some sort of freak and of course they all had turned up to see just how wild his story was. But none of them left their seats.

" So," Hermione said, her voice very high pitched again. " So... like I was saying...if you want to learn some defense, then we need to work out how we're going to do it, how often we're going to meet, and where we're going to...."

" Is it true." interupted Luna " That you can produce a patronus charm?"

" Yes." Harry said .

" Blimey, Harry. That's some very advanced stuff!" Lee Jordan said looking impressed.

" And did you kill a basilisk with that sword in Dumbledore's office?" Justin Finch-Fletchly asked.

" Er, yeah I did..." Harry said.

" And in our first year... he saved the sorcerer's stone..." Neville added.

" And not to mention..." Said Cho." all the tasks he had to complete last year."

" And he fought off a hundred dementors at once!" Fred piped up.

" Look," Harry said sounding annoyed " When you put it like that it sounds great... but I nearly always had help. "

" Ok, look.. are we going to have lessons or not? If we are we need to decide when we are going to meet and where." I interjected.

" She's right... we need to decide." Hermione said.

" How about the library?" Katie Bell suggested after a moment.

" I can't see Madam Pince being too chuffed with us doing jinxes in the library." said Harry.

" Unused classroom?" Dean said

" Yeah." said Ron. " McGonagall might let us have hers."

" No, I can't see that happening." Hermione said.

"I know! The room of requirment!" Neville said Happily " I stumbled across it last year when I was being chases by Slytherins... I needed a place to hide and it showed up as a broom closet."

" I've heard of that place before... My mom told me about it." I mused.

" where is it?" Hermione asked.

" Its supposed to be on the 7th floor I think... across form the tapestry." I said

" we'll see into it. For now I think everybody should write their name down on this parchment... just so we know who all was here." Hermoine said as she pulled out a piece of Parcment from her bag. " we all ought to agree not to shout about what we're doing. So if you sign you're agreeing not to tel Umbridge, or anybody else, what we're up to."

People began to walk up and sign the paper and I grinned at my friends. This is it. We are actually making a secret club to practice magic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 22.1K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
117K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
129K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
573K 29.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...