Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K. Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

Vote and comment please! I really want to know what you guys think of the chapters! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

The time had flew and it was already early december, almost Christmas break. Harry and I have been teaching the D.A. lessons eagerly at least 2 times a week now. Everyone was showing much more improvement, I was extremely proud of them.

" Students, If you would like and opportunity for extra credit, come by my office and join the inquisitorial squad...." Professor Umbridges voice boomed the advertisement for the hundredth time this month.

" I think she must have an idea about what we are doing, why else would she be talking about the inquisitorial squad." I whispered to my friends as we sat under the tree by the lake.

" I don't know how she could have found out...I jinxed the parchment when everyone signed their name...they literally can't tell anyone about the D.A.... if she does know about us...it's not because one of our members ratted us out." Hermione said.

"Guys..." Harry said excitedly

" Who could know about us then? Seriously I want to know why Umbridge is creating that stupid squad...all she's doing is getting loads more kids in trouble." Ron said.

" Guys..." Harry said again.

I laughed " That's what she wants Ron, she wants people to be in trouble."

" Guys!!!" Harry shouted.

We looked at him in alarm.

" What...!" Ron said sticking his finger in his ear like Harry had made it go deaf.

" Look!! Hagrid's back!!" Harry said pointing toward Hagrid's hut, where a window was lit and the chimney was issuing smoke.

" Oh my goodness!" Hermione said excitedly. " Come on guys! Let's go see him!"

" I can't, I have to study..." I lied easily.  I had a date with Draco, it was our 8 month anniversary. It's not that I don't want to see Hagrid, but I already knew what my friends were going to do... they were going to question Hagrid about what he was doing. I already had all this information, so I was going to go to my date. " But please tell me how Hagrids doing."

" But..." Harry started, but I had already walked away. I headed toward the seventh floor. No one ever goes up there except for the D.A. members...but that's only when we have meetings...so Draco and I always had privacy.

I walked up a hallway beside the room of requirement and saw Draco sitting on the windowseat staring out the window

I walked up to him and smiled.

" Hey Draco. Happy 8 month!" I said sitting down beside him.

" Hey, beautiful...and you too. it's amazing how the time flies isn't it." he said as he leaned over and kissed me quickly on the lips.

" I'll say...so how was your day?" I asked as I pulled myself over to him so I was in his arms.

" It's better now. All I did was endure agonizing hours of listening to Pansy talk about how many children we will have when we get out of Hogwarts." He said gagging.

I felt jealousy erupt inside me but I squelched it as I said indifferently " And how many will you have?"

" None...if I do say so myself...I won't endure the horror of marrying her...but she has it stuck in her head that we will have 10." He said smirking.