Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to OcularSplash because your comment on my last chapter made me smile lol :) Please enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story it belongs to J.K Rowling. :) I own what I came up with.

Please enjoy this chapter! :)  Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*

Chapter 5

I woke up this morning in a cold sweat and shivering. It was by far the freakiest dream I had ever had, the scariest part was that it was not just a plain and ordinary dream... the ones that scare you but you know that they weren't real... that they didn't really happen. This dream though was different... I could feel it deep down in my soul that it came true, or is going to. I'm not a seer... I don't see the future. But I can't explain to you how much I am sure that this dream was like a vision.

*Dream*

" My lord... what did he say?" Wormtail asked timidly as he stared down at my fathers inhuman and content face.

" He has done it. He has put Harry Potter's name in the cup. He will be in my grasp soon, Wormtail. I will be human again." My father said grinning mischievously

" My lord... I am so glad..." Wormtail started.

" Shut it Wormtail! I don't need to hear that from you."

"Yes my lord." Wormtail said quietly." What's next to do now?"

" We wait. Our little friend may have succeeded to get the boy in the Triwizard Tournament... but there is more of the plan to be carried out. My daughter needs to be here... I don't care if he kidnapps her... I don't care if he waits it out.... but she will be here, by my side, when I have my own body. Then I will do what I need to do what I failed to do 13 years ago... I will kill Harry Potter."

~~~~

" Earth to Ava!" Hermione exclaimed impatiently as she waved her hand in front of my face.

We sat in the entrance hall staring as students put their name in the cup.

" Yeah?" I said shaking myself out of my reverie.

" Tell these imbeciles that an ageing potion won't work, that it won't trick Dumbledore's age line." Hermione said rolling her eyes up to Fred and George.

" Yeah guys, it really won't work. Dumbledore drew the age line himself. You'd have to be daft to think that anything would trick it. I mean come on, there's no use in even trying." I said trying to convince them.

Of course being them... they didn't listen.

I watched in amusement as the twins drank the potion and jumped over the age line.

People cheered and I scoffed waiting for the real fun of them being kicked out of the circle.

I was not disappointed, right after they put their names in the cup, flames came out of the cup and grabbed them and threw them out of the circle.

I started to laugh hard.Tears started to leak out of my eyes while I laughed... they both turned into old men.

After the hall started to calm down after that entertaining performance by the twins. Victor Krum came strutting in. Everyone became quiet and watched him as he dropped his name in the cup. I saw how he looked at Hermione before he left..... oooooo Hermione has an admirer.

I looked over to Hermione who obviously saw Krum. She blushed and looked down at her book then timidly back at him. Hmm I wonder if I get those two together then she'll leave Draco alone.