Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story it belongs to J.K Rowling

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! I would really love to see what you have to say :):) Also please please please with a cherry on top check out my other stories :) I feel like Im writing them pretty good but not many people are reading them and telling me how they think of it. :( SO please!!!! check them out :)

REMEMBER VOTE AND COMMENT :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

" So your names Ava?" Ginny asked as we headed down for breakfast.

" Yes." I said smiling at her.

" I think my brother has talked about you actually.... your close with Harry!" When Ginny said Harry's name I saw her blush. Aww someone has a crush!

" Yes, Im friends with your brother, Hermione and Harry." I said " Do you happen to like Harry?" I asked jokingly.

" What? ha... psssh no... Why would you think that?" she stuttered.

" It's fine if you do...just saying." I said

" I, I just admire him, thats all. Yeah. I admire him. Seeing as he rid the world of you know who." She said with a little more confidence.

" Mmmhmmm you just ADMIRE him." I said smiling at her.

Ginny grinned at me and we went into the great hall and sat down to eat breakfast.

We just started eating when we heard the whooshing sound of owls flying in to deliver mail.

" Oh look there's our owl Errol!" Ginny said smiling.

The owl landed in front of Ron and Ginny groaned. " Oh no.... stupid Ronald, he's went and gotten himself a howler."

I laughed while she warned " You better plug your ears."

The next thing I knew there was a booming voice of Mrs. Weasley yelling at Ron.

Ginny turned red when she heard her mom say that they were proud of her. Then the letter caught fire and turned to ash.

We laughed at how Ron was shrunken back on his seat and was as red as a tomato.

" He should've known better." I said more to myself then to Ginny.

" This is Ron we're talking about." She joked.

"Miss Wilson... here is your schedule." Professor Mcgonagall said not staring at me like she did last year.

I had to grin. It was nice not being stared at.

" Miss Weasley, here's yours." Mcgonagall said before heading off.

" It's to bad we don't have any classes together." Ginny stated.

" I know right." I said while scanning my schedule. " Well I better be headed to herbology, I'll see you later?"

" Yea sure." she said smiling at me.

I made my way to Herbology with a smile. I made a new friend!

Ginny was truely a very nice girl. She can act shy but then sometimes she gets fiesty.

I walked into greenhouse three to see people just walking in. I took a spot at the table beside Hermione and across from Draco. Yay.

Professor Sprout walked in a few minutes after everyone was settled and told us that we would be repotting manderakes. She showed us how it was done and then watched us as we tried to replicate what she did.