REGAL ACADEMY: ROSE AND HAWK

By Wisdom_Jackson

This is a Hase fanfiction. I read many of these and wanted to come up with this. Hope you enjoy this. And don... More

Late! And Potions Class
The Accident
Healed and Curses???
Confession
Truth Or Dare?
Date Night-1
Date Night-2
Grandmother's Find
Ball Dates-1
Ball Dates-2
Ball
New Year
Framed!!
An Extremely Angry Hawk
Who Will Kill Max First??
A Costume Ball?
A Sick Rose
Masquerade Ball
You Again???
The Curse Of The Cursed Blade

Music Class Fun!

6K 72 18
By Wisdom_Jackson

Astoria's POV

My team and Ling Ling were talking about Rose's health when Hawk came towards us smiling. He rarely smiled nowadays, because of Rose's health. I and the others knew he liked Rose.

So when he reached us he said,"Guys guess what??? I confessed to Rose. And she said she loved me too".

Now we were all smiling and laughing . Happy for Hawk and Rose.

-------------------After 1 week---------------------------

Now that Rose has been healed and stopped getting nightmares after she confessed to Hawk.She has been allowed to come back to school.

Rose asked me,"Tori what is are first class?" I answered,"Music".

Rose's POV

------------In music class------------

Prof. Beauty said,"students today we shall have a music test. Please pair up with one of your friends. The best pair shall get a stage credit.

Travis and Ling Ling paired up while Joy and Astoria paired up. Hawk nervously asked me,"Will you pair up with me?"I answered ,"Yes Hawk".

So first Joy and Astoria sang:

Then Travis and Ling Ling sang:

At last Hawk and me sang:

Prof. Beauty said after all the other teams had done their performance,"Hawk and Rose you will have a stage performance, right now." I was not prepared for another song but Hawk assured me that I can do well. Then I thought here goes:

Prof . Beauty gave us all A's and for our extra credit we got one more A. Astoria was very happy because we all have only one B.

After the classes was over I said to my friends ,"Lets have a sleepover at the Cinderella castle.

All the others yelled ,"OK."in my ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...