The Light Of My Life (Zane~Ch...

By _Kitty_Catus_

I have been very interested in this ship recently, as well as story writing. I won't update often, but I'll m... More

Prolouge
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
A/N, TAGGED
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
A/N
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
A/N
A/N - Celebration
VERY IMPORTANT A/N
-TWENTY-
-Twenty~One-
-Twenty~Two-
-Twenty~Three-
-Twenty~Four-
-Twenty~Five-
-Twenty~Six-
Help!

A/N - ESSAY

319 5 0
By _Kitty_Catus_

I stepped onto the stage for the school talent show, shaking from total fear. I tried my best to not look at the audience as I fiddled with the mic.

I cleared my throat as the beat started playing. I listened to the music, waiting for my turn to start singing. I was scared of messing up. That was until I looked at all my friends.

Each and everyone of them were supporting me. My friend Carmen even gave me a signal to start singing.

I watched him mouth the words as I sang. I looked into the eyes of all the friends I could see. I stared directly at my boyfriend. I was so thankful for them all being there.

The song I had been singing was Riptide by Vance Joy, my favorite song at the time. I still enjoy the song to this day, I just don't listen to it as often.

As each lyric came out of my mouth, my fear disappeared. Every word calmed me. I started putting more emotion into to the song.I was so into it, that I almost forgot that I was preforming.

After awhile, the song came to a close. I heard cheers and clapping as I walked off the stage. My friends congratulated me after the show was over.

That, I feel, was my best moment in singing. I hope to join the girls choir at [school] for my freshman year, thank you for letting me tell my story.

-------------

248 Words

Here's an essay I had to write as part of registration for a high school. I wasn't going to put this here, but I had to make sure my story had over 200 words and I decided to publish it. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this~
- Willow~Senpai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
468K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...