God Eater: Yuu Kannagi

By Random_Fate

It was year 2071. Monsters suddenly appeared 21 years ago. They were named randomly. Named "Aragami". Yuu Ka... More

The Start of my God Eater career
Medical Checkup
Author's note
Chapter 3- Mission with Lindow
Chapter 5- Mission with Sakuya
Alisa Ilinichina Amiella
Soma and Eric
Author's note
Nightmare makes me unconscious
"CONSCIOUSNESS"
Soma Schicksal
Lindow and Alisa
Behind the Action (Bonus)
Chapter 12- Alisa and Yuu together
Chapter 13- Th-That is..!
Chapter 14- Awaken
Chapter 15- Living in a Lie
Chapter 16- Oh no, Lindow!
Chapter 17- That day
Chapter 19- Present time
Basic things about God Eater
Chapter 20- In Low Spirits
Chapter 21- New power
Chapter 22- Aragami girl
Chapter 23- Berserk
Chapter 24- In my own way
Chapter 25- Newcomer
Chapter 26- A memory that was forgotten
Chapter 27- Unnatural
Chapter 28- Soma's lesson
Chapter 29- Stupidity
Chapter 30
DISCONTINUED
The Remake
1.K views

Chapter 4- Mission with Lindow 2

499 6 0
By Random_Fate

I saw an Ogretail. It was like a 6 footer guy, it didn't saw me and Lindow so i grabbed the chance and tried to mince it. After many slashes i finally killed it. Lindow was amaze because i didn't give him the chance to slash it and killed it myself.

Lindow: Wow!☆ so you don't need me after all, huh. I am so amazed that you can wield a God Arc easily considering it was your first time! But it seemed like you've been killing them for a long time!
Yuu: Haha... i just followed your order to slash it when i have the chance...
Lindow: Heh. Now let's split up. So the job would finish early.
Yuu: Yes, Lindow!

I don't feel nervous at all! I wonder why i feel okay to see those monsters? And killing them seems to be an easy job for me!

-I found a lone ogretail. It notice me but i took a step forward and wield my God Arc. I heard a roar. It took my attention and the Ogretail attacked me with it's tail. I was thrown and i felt the pain. With a sharp tail like that, it really hurt me. Looks like the saying "After happiness, comes worst" is true at all...

Yuu: Ugh...

The Ogretail roars but i slash it upward and took combos. It was down and i took the final blow. Now it is dead.

Yuu: Now, this really is something. Its not bad after all...

I met Lindow near a dead Ogretail, the Ogretail looks like violently slashed, and it is evident that it felt such pain and suffering from Lindow.

Lindow: Let's head back shall we?

...Not bad for my first time at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.4K 36
This story will play in the 3 deities arc (with brahman, kantou manji gang and rokuhara tandai) You were all along with Toman until in got disbanded...
13.3K 181 19
you leathal taken many lifes discover who you really are moved to japan to start a new life unaware of light & dark faction at every corner should yo...
14.7K 115 9
This Story/Fanfic has been transformed to Webnovel with better written chapters under the username Izanami_Akira063. The fanfic is called Menma Next...
791 32 10
Mafumafu born as a darkangel holds a power that could destroy the world within seconds soon meets a young prince with other friends, a terrible even...