My Perfect Crush

بواسطة StaceyHemmington

#169 Gorgina suffered for her whole life. She was treated blankly by her nana. Her life is miserable at its b... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

283 11 0
بواسطة StaceyHemmington

Cauli's POV

I turned on the radio to get some weather update. I am still loaded with thought, wondering why did she cry earlier? Did I hurt her emotionally? Did I say something offensive?

"Good day everyone! It would be a floody afternoon. According to the forecast, there will be a heavy rain due to front. Please take care!"

"The weather isn't good." I said. It's perfect for the two of us. We will be alone in my unit.

"Yeah. And... there will be a flood."

After that, the heavy rain started to rage. I stopped my car because I ca no longer see a thing.

"Shit!" I exclaimed and took some glance from my phone. Actually I'm happy right now. My system wants to celebrate. We are stuck in the middle of the road.

"Why?" I heard her asking in worried tone.

"We can't go back. They are all stranded. Our remaining choice..." I inhaled deeply. So this is it, Cauli. You'll be alone with Gorgina. "... is to drive home."

"What? I don't understand." I glanced at her who's brows are furrowed.

"You have no choice but to with me. We will stay in my condo 'till the rain stops. I will prepare some clothes for you. You don't have to worry. We won't be alone. Yayas are there." I remember I have maids. But no worries. I'm not going to rape her. I just want to spend times with her alone.

"O...kay."!

I stopped my car at the parking lot. Rains are still heavy. I can see some lightnings here.

I remember Emerald having this fear of thunderstorm. She looks so cute whenever she's horrified. She clungs her arms around me. In return, I hugged her, making her feel like she's safe with me.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed when lightnings struck and covered her face. I am starting to panick. Is she okay?

"Hey! You okay? What's wrong? You alright?" I held his hands that are covering her face. I heard some cry that made me panick more.

"Hey!" I wa just staring at her. I don't know how to act or to comfort her. Is she okay?

She slowly removed her hands so I could see her face. She's really scared. Mixed emotions are written on her face. I gaped at her.

I was caught off guard when he hugged me tight. Like scared of losing me. Is it true? I don't want to assume but for her, I wanna bet.

"Tell me what's wrong baby. I'm willing to listen." I said in soft voice.

She losen up and shifted her eyes at me. I don't know but I can see fire on it. Did I say something wrong?

She bit her lower lip, making me lost with it. I was immediately got into my mind when heard her screaming once again.

"Aaaaaaah." She covered her face again. I abruptly hugged her tight. I wanna burst out a laugh. She reminds me of Emerald. Where is she now?

"Cauli?" She whispered.

I rested my chin on her shoulder while my arms are covering her shivering body.

"Hmm?"

"How do you do it? Like... your presence makes me tremble. How could you make me feel so comfortable with your warm hugs? Like... everything that keeps ranging on will soon end. How did you persuade yourself to stay with me or be as my friend? Aren't you afraid? Like... they will hate you for being my friend? Aren't you afraid-"

"There's nothing to be afraid of." I said, cutting her off. "You don't have to worry about everything..."

I losen up. She removed her hands to see and face me.

I held her cheeks. I want to say I love her and make her feel she's loved by Caun Liam Hamlet.

Our eyes got locked to each other. She traced down my face and I saw her stopped at my lips. I gulped once, feeling terrible and queasy.

I slowly drew my face near to hers. I badly want to kiss her. But not this time. I don't want her to think I'm taking her for good advantages. I respect her a lot. Because... because I love her.

I caressed her cheeks. She closed her eyes and opened again. I smiled and drew my face near to hers once agan. I don't want to assume but I can hear the loud beatings of her heart. And the shortage of oxygen, I witnessed it.

I stretched my hand forward while looking at her. Then went back again to my original position. I just get the big umbrella for us.

"If you want my answers to your questions, I'm sorry but I can't provide you." I glanced at her and smiled. A smile that didn't reach my lips. I then pressed a button to open the doors.

"Let's go?" I faked a smile. I saw she gulped once before moving.

Gorgina's POV

"Where do you think you're going?" He raised his one eyebrow.

"You said "let's go.", right?" I said in playful voice while my eyebrow was raised.

"Yeah. But, I didn't mean that you'll go outside. Unless you want to hear those roaring thunder and see lightnings." He playfully said between his smirk.

What a pretty face! Dammit!

"Fine!" I stomped while crossing my arms.

Just acting.

This man really hits my weakest point!

"Wait me there." He fixed the big... really big umbrella before he went out and turned around the car.

When he stood in front of me, he offered his big hand while smiling.

Oh god. This man is driving me insane!

I realized, the umbrella he's using now is the one which he got when he stretched his hand towards my back.

"Hey stubborn baby! Don't you have any plan to get out?' He raised his eyebrow.

"Stop calling me "baby" or I'll kick your ass." I rolled my eyes in disgust.

I really hate people calling me "baby"! I ain't baby anymore! The fuck!

"Easy there baby girl." He smirked.

"Dammit Cauli! I'm gonna kick your thingy!" I rolled my eyes again and crossed my arms.

He loves teasing me, huh?

I pouted.

"Come on baby!"

"Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh!" I went out from the car to hit him.

But before I could reach him, he already ran as fast as he could while laughing.

"Come on baby!" He shouted while laughing. He's pretty far from me.

"Damn you Cauli! Wait me 'till I catch you!"

I ran as fast as I could to catch him. Don't care if I'll get wet because of the rain. What matter is, I have to chase him. I have to ensnare him!

"You can't ensnare me baby! Don't ya know I'm good in running?"

"Aaaagghh! I don't care! I'm gonna catch you!"

I don't know if it's part of his plan but he started jogging.

"Gotcha!" I said when I caught him and hold his shirt. He puts down the umbrella. "You can't escape now Cauli." I gave him a cold voice.

"Really?" He smirked again. His voice became more playful than before.

I drew near my face to his.

"Yes." I smirked.

He brought closer his face to mine. Now that our face is just few inches away.

I gulped my own saliva and started to tremble. My eyes got locked to his.

He trailed down my face and stopped at my lips.

We're totally wet. The heavy rains kept on falling. Feels like I became numb with it. I am totally lost, again, in his eyes.

I blinked many times. I don't know if it's either because of the rain or these wild feelings I'm enduring right now.

The lightning struck and thunder roared again.

"Aaaaa." I hugged him with all of my forces.

I'm scared. I'm so scared.

"Don't be scared baby. I'm here to protect you."

I was frozen with his serious voice. Yes... really serious.

I lifted my jaw to see his angelic face. He gave me a genuine smile.

My heart skipped a beat.

I escaped from his arms and punched his stomach.

Wews. It's hard. My hand stung a bit.

"I told ya to stop calling me baby! I ain't baby anymore!" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Hey Gorgina! Come back here!" He shouted. I'm quite far from him now.

The thunder roared again.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!" I ran back to him.

What the fuck thunderstorm? Are you kidding me? You know I'm scared with you! Stop scaring me!

"See? No matter how far you go, you'll always end up coming back for me."

"C-can w-we j-just g-go?"

"Pfft. Sure. As you wish... baby."

I'm tired of arguments. I'll just let him whatever he wants to call me.

He picked up the umbrella and pressed a button. The matte black lambo rang and closed all the doors.

"Let's go?" He smiled and offered his hands for me.

I smiled as my response but didn't take his hand. I lead our way inside the building.

I was frozen a little bit when he held my waist. It sent shiver down my whole system.

I gulped twice, trying to calm my wild feelings.

We walked ahead. Far away, we could see a man... a guy? I think he's... older than me by two to three years.

"Yow dude!" They bumped their fist. Cauli gave him the key.

The guy stopped when he noticed me. I could see the invisible playful smile on his lips.

Isn't he a maniac or something worse than it?

"Back off dude." Cauli said in his cold voice.

"I did nothing man. Is that your chick?"

"Stop it." He warned the guy.

"She's... different man. Look at her... She's wearing an eyeglass." He moved a little bit his head. It's like he couldn't believe what he saw.

Cauli grabbed my hand and led our way inside.

"You're unbelievable man!" The guy shouted. We're pretty far from him.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.3K 309 30
Gu Se Na is a normal scholar in junior high school She came from a decent family ,well I wouldn't consider very rich though Then suddenly she found o...
28.7K 765 34
Read about Baekhyun's and Chaeyoung's life after the grand proposal from book 1 !! If you haven't read book 1 yet, please read it. I hope you will e...
185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...
1.9K 45 11
She never cared about anyone. Honestly, if no one cared for her, how could she care for others? So she didn't. People were just a shadow that she had...