Miss Stranger

By aanavats01

Ranked #34 on (7-Oct-2017) Relations, they're are the most important part of our life. We are all surrounded... More

Prologue!!
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue!!

Chapter - 9

935 83 16
By aanavats01

Noah's P.O.V.

"Finally you're here, young man", Mr Garry Stephan's said holding my hand.

"Pleasure is all mine sir", I said shaking hand with him.

I've come for lunch with Aria and his dad. Her brother will be joining us soon and her mom is out of town for some charity work. The time I came with dad and Jessica, they were already present.

My dad and Mr Stephan's met like old time buddies which they're actually. They're friends from their college time and are happy that because of me and Aria, their longtime friendship would turn into a relationship.

Well, they're are proud of me, they say!!

We placed our order and Aria ordered something for Kyle also, her brother. Kyle is two years older than me and is still single. Saying he's a womaniser wouldn't be wrong and that's why he's still not married.

I think he too would get someone who would change him for good. I know it's kind of cheesy thing for me to think about love and all being a boy but I do believe in love and I'm happy that I've Aria in my life.

"Hope, I'm not late", Kyle marked his presence after some time.

"No, you're on time today", Aria said and hugged Kyle. He kissed her cheek and then gave me a nod. As a brother, he's way too protective for Aria. He greeted the elder ones and then got seated in the spare seat.

"Hi, Jess", Kyle said looking at her.

"Hey", Jessica replied in a boring way looking up from her mobile for a second and then again got busy on her mobile.

Saying she hates Kyle would be an understatement!!

Our meal arrived and we all got busy talking. Dad and Mr Stephan's started talking about their new business setup and all rest of stuff.

Kyle also started discussing with me his new investment in sports and asked me to do a partnership with him.

"So, how about we both together set up a new company in New York?", He suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea. We should have a meeting for that. You just meet me when you're free with your plan and I'll tell you after that", I said and he nodded.

"Ok, I've to check my schedule and you too send me your plans", Kyle said taking out his mobile from his pocket.

"I'll send my assistant to your place", I said and he nodded.

"Fine by me", he said and we both again started eating.

I glanced at Jessica, she had already completed her meal and was having ice cream now. She's not that mature to understand anything but I still like her company in important moments of my life. She's my sweet baby bear!!

After having our meals, we ordered some deserts and then Mr Stephan's called for our attention.

"So, I've invited you all for a lunch because I want to tell you something", he said clearing his throat and we just looked at him.

"As you all know that my daughter Aria and Noah are dating for a long time. I've decided that why don't we engage them?", he said smiling looking at me and Aria. Aria was grinning and I too smiled at her.

I heard a light groan from Jessica from my side but when I eyed her she just huffed. She's just like Miss. Stranger, way too immature.

Our desserts were served and my dad replied to Mr Stephan's, "I'm also with you Garry. I guess it's high time that our kids should move on to the next step of their relationship".

"So, what you say Aria?", Kyle asked her. I glanced at both Aria and Kyle but something behind them caught my attention all of a sudden and my eyes go wide witnessing that scenario.

Right in front of me was Eva's husband, Eric but he was with someone else. I saw him kissing that girl next to him on her lips. He was doing PDA at such a public place. He was betraying Eva!! Did she know this? Is she aware of the fact that her husband is cheating on her?

Oh poor she!!

If she doesn't know about this then I'm hundred per cent sure that she's gonna break down. She's not a strong person and she always needs a shoulder to keep a head-on. I mean, I don't know how am I going to tell her about this? But, no matter what I've to inform her about her husband's extramarital affair.

She's such a gullible and here this asshole is betraying her. I don't know why but it angered me to an extent. I just disliked him being unfair to someone like Eva.

I was brought back from my trance by a shook on my shoulder. I saw Jess giving me 'are you ok?' look. I moved my head away from her and saw Aria, Kyle, dad and Mr Stephan's everyone was looking at me with mixed emotions.

"What?", I asked confused.

"Are you serious? I'm asking you from past three times and you're lost in your dreams?", Aria asked a bit upset.

"I'm sorry. I was zoned off", I said looking at Eric and his girlfriend once again. I'm gonna give this person a piece of advice for sure.

"So, what do you say about our engagement?", Aria asked.

Engagement? Oh yeah, that's why I'm here!!

"I'm okay with anything. Whenever you say and wherever you say, I'm ready", I said looking at her and she blushed. Everyone was happy with my decision except Jess but she'll understand sooner.

I once again looked into Eric's way. He was exiting the restaurant with his girlfriend. I felt a strong urge to go behind him and just give him a punch on his face right now.

But why are you being so possessive as if he's cheating on you? My inner self-mocked.

He's cheating on Eva. She's a pure heart person, I said to it back.

As if you know her very well. She's a stranger and nothing else, my mind said.

I was speechless because that's true also. I don't know much about Eva, nor her life. Damn, I know not a single thing about her except that she's obsessed with Roses and is married.

What's wrong with me? Taking interest in others life is so not me. I guess I need to think before taking any decision again.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I was coming back from the lunch with Aria and Jess. Jess was sleeping on back seat and Aria was sitting next to me. I still was thinking about Eva, I was figuring out ways to tell her.

"What's wrong Noah?", I came back out of my trance my Aria's sudden question.

"Nothing", I said.

"Don't lie. I know something is bothering you. You're zoning off way too much. I've never seen you so lost ever", She said eyeing me with concern.

"It's nothing Aria. Just some office stuff, I'm fine", I said giving her a smile to which she gave me a small smile. I lied to Aria but why did I do that is beyond my thinking.

I dropped her at her apartment and then after dropping Jess at home, I moved into my apartment. I'll take some time and will think about my decision whether it's right to talk to Eva or not about her husband because I Noah Calvin never took a decision without thinking. I like everything planned and organised.

I came back home and after changing my clothes, I made coffee for me. I gave my cook holiday today because she wasn't well. I don't make good food but yeah, I'll make nice coffee. It still didn't taste that good as Eva made for me.

I moved to my balcony and look down enjoying the view of the busy street and moving cars here and there. After some time, I saw Eva coming towards my building. She picked out mobile from her bag and then dialled someone. Since my mobile didn't ring I guess she must be calling someone else and still on call she entered the building.

I remember she told me that her friend live here in this building but I don't know who is he. I came back into my room and decided to confront Eva about today. I really need to take this out of my head.

After five minutes, I dialled her number. She picked up soon and said, "Hello".

"Hey, I was wondering are you free?", I said.

"Not really but what's the matter?", She asked.

"Oh, nothing much. Just wanted to discuss some office stuff", I said.

"Okay. Well, you've called me at right time. I'm in your building infact", she said and I could sense her happy mood.

"Wow, coincidence it is", I said feigning innocence.

"I'll be at your home in ten minutes. Just tell me your room number", she said.

"Whole seventh floor is mine", I said rolling my eyes. In my building, there are nine floors and up to the sixth floor there are the small apartments with three rooms each on one floor and from seventh to the ninth floor, we got the whole floor. We're rich for crying out loud.

"Ok", she said and hung up.

I waited for Eva to came and read newspaper till then. But my mind wasn't focusing on news, it was clouded by thoughts of Eva. I don't know how ?will she react.

I heard a bell on my door and I got up to open the gate. Eva was standing with a smile on her face. I saw she had worn a yellow sundress and was looking beautiful.

"Hello Mr Orchid", she said.

"Hello, Mrs Stranger", I mimic her and she chuckled.

"Welcome", I said making room for her to enter and she said a quick Thank you.

"This one for you", she said giving me a red rose.

"For what?", I said accepting it because no matter what she'll give that flower to me even if I deny.

"You should never go empty-handed to someone's place if you're going there for the first time", she said.

"Wow, where have you been lately? India?", I asked.

"My grandmother taught me that, maybe she had been to India someday", Eva said and noticed my house.

"Like it?", I asked smiling. Everyone praised my house, it's the best one could have.

"Yeah, it's good", she said.

Only good? Isn't she supposed to be drolling over my fancy home?

She noticed my expressions and then said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, it's just that your house doesn't have a home like feeling", she smiled sheepishly.

I didn't like her answer but it's ok. Whatever I'm gonna tell her would make her sad anyway so let her be happy.

"Come, have a seat. I'll bring coffee for you", I said.

"No thanks. I've one just a few minutes before. You tell me what do you want to discuss", she asked sitting on the couch.

"Actually I don't know how to say it because it's not my place to comment but I want you to know something", I said shifting uncomfortably in my seat.

"What's that?", She asked looking all calm.

"Thing is that your husband Eric is cheating on you. I saw him with a girl today at the restaurant where I went for lunch with my family and he was kissing her", I said looking at the ground. She didn't say anything so I looked up to witness her expression and she was smiling??

"I'm serious", I said to confirm her that I'm not kidding.

"I know. He's Eric's girlfriend Sarah", Eva said with a sigh.

"Eric is your husband right?", I asked confused.

"Yes, he's my husband but he loves Sarah", she said.

"And you're fine with it?", I asked unable to digest the fact that Eva is okay with her husband cheating on her.

"Yes. I've no complaints", she said with a genuine smile.

"But why?", I asked and she sighed.

-----------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

How was the chapter? Do lemme know!!

Vote, comment and share!!

Follow me on Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 9.5K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...
382 133 22
Maddison Porter has gone through some heartache in her life, when she was 13 years old she was involved in a car accident which killed her mother and...
2.4K 101 46
" I am sorry!" I apologized sobbing. I mean what else I could have done. He caught me red handed.so the only way out was to cry. It had worked for me...
40.3K 1.1K 19
My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart and...... .....Across Your Soul Friends, we always wait for the moment whe...