[=] Klance OneShots [=] ON HO...

By _Tawnyfire_

💙❤️is smut 🌤 is fluff 💜 is both 💔 is angst I probably don't write fluff or smut very well, but I'll try m... More

💜💜Red+Blue=Purple💜💜
🌤🌤Crush Huh? 🌤🌤
🌤🌤Space Gays🌤🌤
🌤🌤Sleeping Together🌤🌤
~Focus On Me~
A/N
A/N
important a/n
last a/n(chapter)...of THIS book!

=A/N=Important=

13.9K 104 13
By _Tawnyfire_

This book contains smut, basically sex, with Yaoi, boyXboy, and cursing at times. If you are not comfortable with any of these, I suggest you not read this.

The artwork in this book is not mine, and all credit goes to the original artists of them.

❤️💙 is smut

🌤 is fluff

💜 is both

💔 is angst

I probably don't write fluff or smut very well, but I'll try my  best! I might make some of these in the same timeline, like part 1, part 2, etc. Bonues chapters may be included when I'm done with a few parts of the same storyline, or even an alternate ending.

If there is an A/N at the beginning of the chapter, it is probably just me saying what it's about. However, if it says IMPORTANT in bold, italics and underlined, you should read it.

Requests are always open, so if you want to request a certain type of chapter, just PM me the plot of the chapter and I'll see what I can do.

Pidge will be referred to as 'they' or 'them' throughout this book. The lions will be referred to as females.

Whoo! Glad I go that out of the way. Now, shall we begin? :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
98.7K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
199K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.