My Life As An Escort (The Beg...

By VICMAD

Copyright © 2013 by VICMAD -All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or us... More

How To Be A Successful Escort
Chapter One - It Began...
Chapter Two- The Transformation
Chapter Three - Busy Days Ahead
Chapter Four - The Perfect Dress
Chapter Five- Lilly
Chapter Six -First Night
Chapter Seven- 5 Selections
Chapter Eight- Miss. Amberly
Chapter Nine- The Dungeon
Chapter Ten- Release the Fear
Chapter Eleven- Decisions Decisions Decisions
Chapter Twelve - My First Time
Chapter Thirteen- The After Effect
Chapter Fourteen- Death Among Us
Chapter Fifteen- Changes
Chapter Sixteen- Evan McCain
Chapter Seventeen- Homework
Chapter Eighteen- WELCOME TO MY DUNGEON
Chapter Nineteen- Dreaming and Recovery
Chapter Twenty- Paul's Recourse
Chapter Twenty-One - Meet Suga
Chapter Twenty-Two - Wild Night Aftermath
Chapter Twenty-Three - New Information
Chapter Twenty-Four - I Can Do This
Chapter Twenty-Five - Benjamin's Grief
Chapter Twenty-Six - Haunting From The Past
Chapter Twenty-Seven -Memory Lane
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Help Is On The Way
Chapter Twenty- Nine - Family Matters
Chapter Thirty- Who Did It?
Chapter Thirty-One Evan's Preparation
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Date
Chapter Thirty-Three Trying to Move On (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Three- Trying To Move On (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty-Four- Questions
Chapter Thirty- Five - I Want You Back
Chapter Thirty-Six - General Ty Me Up
Chapter Thirty- Seven- Engagements and Reflections
Chapter Thirty-Eight Two Days of Pleasure (Part One)
Chapter Thirty-Eight Two Days of Pleasure (Part Two)
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter Forty-The Yaz Life
Chapter Forty-One Judgements
Chapter Forty-Two - Ghosts Confessions Oh My
Chapter Forty-Three Mistress Of Chateaux Dijon
Chapter Forty-Four- Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler
Chapter Forty-Five- Emotions Taking Over
Chapter Forty-Six- Grief and Revenge
Chapter Forty-Seven - Second Chances
Chapter Forty-Eight Beginning Of The End (Part One)
Chapter Forty-Nine Beginning Of The End (Part Two)
Author's Note
Preview of 7 Pleasures in Wonderland

My Life As An Escort (New Beginnings) Book 2 Chapter One

13.7K 390 34
By VICMAD

******** This story is posted on my page********

Cadence POV

I had been up all night, puking my brains out. Evan had been by my side since midnight- holding my hair back. I felt my entire being exposed as the wonderful meal my fiancée's mother prepared the day before was now being washed away in the white porcelain bowl.

"Baby drink this?" Evan said as he handed me a glass of water. Did he not realize that I had already had two glasses and even water came back up?

"No! I can't keep anything down. This is so miserable," I started to cry. This was my fourth trip in the last three hours.

"Cad, baby it is going to be okay. Come here," he said as he sat on the floor with me and rubbed my back. I turned around and he held me until I must have eventually fallen back to sleep.

When I woke up, Evan was rubbing my hair. He was fully dressed in a dark grey suit with a grey and silver tie looking very handsome.

"Feeling any better?"

"Some," I replied getting up.

"The girls are leaving in an hour. I think they are downstairs with Greta. Even if you wanted to leave you are not well enough."

"I need to see them off, plus the doctor's appointment and the hearing. I need to get up."

"Cad you need to rest, baby. You have been up all night." I could see him yawning.

"Thanks for being up with me. You have to be tired too."

"I'm tired but I'm use to it. How about I send the girls up here and have Greta fix you something? She's had three kids and I'm sure she can help out."

"Okay, sounds like a plan."

"If you are feeling better you can come to the custody hearing. I got a text from Brody that it's been moved to three pm and the nurse is coming here from the doctor's office to do the blood test at ten. So you can rest some more until then."

"Did you do that? Have the nurse to come here?"

"Yeah, I called Dr. Townsend early this morning and spoke with her. She's sending her medical assistant over here for the blood test and to check up on you. Dr. Plassiance sent over your medical records last night from New Orleans, since you will be probably be commuting back and forth. I rather be safe then sorry."

"You so good to me," I said looking up at him."

"I told you everything is going to be okay." He bent down and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'll go down and bring the girls up here so you can see them off. To be honest it was no way I would have let you leave after last night. You can't get on a plane sick."

He was right. The movement of the plane probably would have had me about to die. I needed a cold floor and Evan's bathroom floor was perfect.

"I'll be right back." He got up and left and the girls came in.

"I will see you two by the weekend. Remember be good for Emily and do well on your test. And don't forget to call me every night."

"We won't we love you and we are so excited that we will be getting a niece or nephew. We can't wait!" Ashley said sitting on the bed.

"Evan said you were sick all last night so you need to take it easy," Liv said rubbing my stomach."

"I will. I love you two so much." I started to tear up.

"That's our queue, you cry to much, Mrs. Imgonnacrybecausemyhormonesareoutofwhack."

"Ah, hush!" I said throwing pillows at both of them. We laughed and hugged as Emily was walking in.

"You guys ready," she said. They nodded and left leaving the two of us in the room.

"Girl that rock is shining in the sunlight. You better hope you don't get mugged," she said laughing.

I looked down at my beautiful red emerald engagement ring and smiled.

"I know, right."

"Ya'll look so good together. I don't mind leaving you here. He's a good guy and he has been worried about you all morning. He's been on the phone with his mom and the doctor to make sure you are okay. He's really excited about this baby, Cad. I think he is going to be an awesome dad."

"I think so too. I lucked up finding him."

"He loves you. I can see it in his face. When he talks about you, his face lights up. When he proposed to you, I haven't seen you that happy."

I couldn't help but smile. Evan did make me happy and I knew I made the right choice.

"Well I better get going. The girls still need to study for their exams. The grades are due Friday. Just think next year they could be graduating a year early."

"I know they are growing up so fast."

"Well we will call when we arrive back in New Orleans. Evan gave me the keys to your car, so we won't have to call a taxi."

"Good. Evan is thinking about buying a house here. I haven't told the girls because I want them to focus on their exams. Are you willing to move?"

"Girl please. Hell yeah. I got a better chance of finding a guy out here then back home. Just tell me when and where and I'm there."

"I was hoping you would say that. I love you Em for sticking with me through all the craziness," I said hugging her.

"I love you to, sister from another mother. We are two peas in a pod. I can't wait to meet my godchild," she said rubbing my stomach.

"Me either. I hope it's a boy. He is going to be a heartbreaker," I said looking down at my tiny tummy.

"I hope it's a girl, but honestly we just want a healthy baby."

"You're right a healthy baby." We hugged one last time and she left.

Evan walked in with a tray. "Greta said to eat the toast, and drink the ginger ale to settle your stomach. She is going to move your things in here so you won't have to go back and forth. I will drop the girls off and run a few errands. I will call you a little later and see how you are doing."

He placed the tray down and kissed me on the cheek. "Get some rest and I'll be back shortly. I love you."

"I love you too," I said bitting into the toast. This was going to be a miserable trimester. I was so use to moving around and having to sit still was going to drive me crazy.

After breakfast was over, Greta came up with the nurse. The nurse came in and took my vitals and the sample.

"Everything looks good. Blood pressure, heart rate and reflexes look good. I will get the sample to Dr. Townsend to be sent off to the lab. Mr. McCain just supplied his sample earlier his morning. The results should be ready by Wednesday," she said.

"Good, I can't stop vomiting," I said.

"Eat toast, drink plenty of water. Suck on peppermint and eat ginger. Take your vitamins on a full stomach and here is a book and folder with additional information. Dr. Townsend will come tomorrow and do a house visit in the morning."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome get some rest and everything will be fine." She left as Greta had Sydney escort her out.

"Well let's get you a bath going. Once you get up and stir around you will start feeling better."

"Thanks Greta."

I soaked in warm water with lavender. My back ached from all the vomiting trauma this little one was putting me through. I must have fallen asleep because I heard the bathroom door open and it was Evan.

"How are you feeling?"

"A lot better since you're here." He smiled and sat next to the tub and we intertwined our fingers.

We talked a little until the water turned cold. He dried me off and sat me on the bed. He went in the closet and pulled out a blue dress I had packed. Greta must have moved my things while I was in the tub.

I got dressed and added a little makeup. I really did feel better when I was dressed and ready to go.

"Evan I hope everything goes well today. I'm so nervous for you."

"Brody said everything should go without hitch. Yaz is only doing this to get back at me for rejecting her. She doesn't want Kara. And I know for sure, Brian doesn't want to be tied down with a child."

"I hope so. That poor baby has been through enough," I said getting in the car.

"My mom is bringing Kara to the courthouse. So I need you to come in with me to show a united front. My mom will keep an eye out for Kara."

"Of course whatever you need me to do."

"I knew you were my good luck charm."

We finally made it to the courthouse. Benny let us out and we climbed which seemed like a thousand stairs. We were escorted into a small conference room with a huge screen and eight chairs. Brody, Evan's attorney was waiting.

"You must be the fiancé, Cadence?"

"Yes, pleasure to meet you." He shook my hand. Brody was very good looking. He was tall with dark brown hair and green eyes. His suit was definitely tailored made. His Rolex on his wrist sparkled.

"Can I talk to you Evan?" Brody said.

I took a seat. A few minutes later Evan came back and Brody walked out to take a call.

"Yaz and Brian are married," he said. My eyes got large.

"They are on their way and I think it would be best if you waited in the waiting area." I was confused. First he wanted me in the room now he didn't.

"Fine!" I was getting aggravated with the whole situation. He pulled me in his arms.

"Don't be mad. I just don't trust Yaritza or Brian. She likes confrontations and I don't want you or the baby getting hurt."

"I can take care of myself," I said rolling my eyes.

"You don't have a hood rat bone in your body. You're educated, sexy, and all mine. She could never be like you," he said giving me a kiss.

We heard the door opening.

"Well, well, well, you brought your slut with you. This is going to be so much fun to see you squirm. I was trying not to put your business out in the street but I'm more than sure the judge would like to know what you do in your spare time, Mr. Holythanthou," Yaz said with an evil smirk on her face talking to Evan.

"Well I don't think you have been formally introduced to my fiancé. Cadence this is Yaz. Baby she's the most triffling mother I have ever met. She leaves her child on the fucking house steps and walk away. Then she waits almost six years to want to claim her. You will never be a real mother to Kara, Yaritza."

"You prick. You only got engaged to this hoe because Brian and I are married." She showed off her small diamond ring.

"You bitch. Call me one more name and your ass is grass and I will be the fucking lawn mower," I said about to jump across the table.

"Evan you need to put your bitch on a leach. She fucking with the wrong one!"

"Shut up Yaz. Come on Cad." Evan grabbed my hand to lead me outside.

"That's right, be a good little girl and stay out of grown people conversations."

I looked back and narrowed my eyes. Brian was holding Yaz back and looked back at me with a look of distaste. Yaz was smiling thinking she was getting to me.

"That's right! Bitch be gone! Stupid ass hoe," she said laughing and before I knew it, I was out of Evan's arms and raise back and punched Yaz dead in the nose. She fell back and I was now on top of her.

"I will show you a stupid ass hoe. You have fucked with the wrong one. Don't let the pretty face fool you." I had gotten in several punches as I felt myself being pulled from off top of Yaz.

"Baby stop!" I heard Evan yelling. I was tired of this bitch. She spread my business out to Evan's family and friends and she had a big mouth. I hit her not only for myself but for Kara.

"You bitch!" Yaz screamed.

"It takes one to know one," I said kicking her on the leg.

"Cad that's enough!" Evan yelled. I looked down and saw Yaz's nose bleeding. My fist was stinging but in a small way I felt good. It had been a long time since I had punched somebody.

"Get your woman," Brian said. Evan looked back at him with a don't fuck with me face.

"Come on," Evan said grabbing me by the arm walking me out.

"What the hell was that? Are you trying to ruin my chances of getting full custody of Kara? What got into you?"

"She was disrespecting me and you just stood there. What happen to us being a team Evan?"

"We are! But damn it I warned you. You fell right into her plan. She wanted to provoke you and you fell for it. I can't believe this." He walked off coming back.

I thought about what he said. He was right, I should have never let her get me so worked up.

"I'm sorry."

He just looked at me. I really was sorry. I should have been thinking about Kara and not about my pride. Hell I was pregnant. Why couldn't I force myself to puke on her?

He huffed. I could tell he was upset with me and my behavior.

"What am I going to do with you Mike Tyson?" He stared at me and started laughing.

"Don't let the pretty face fool you," he said mocking me. He started laughing harder. I was mad that he had started mocking me but when he said it, it was funny.

"Come here," he said holding his arms out. "I love you but you have to let me handle this, okay."

I huffed. "Okay, but if she comes near me, I am going to hurt her."

"I will keep that in mind," he said kissing me on the forehead. "Stay here and I will come and get you when we finish." I nodded and he left me outside in the quiet hallway to ponder if that bitch was going to be knocked the hell out again.

Evan POV

"It won't last long. You don't love her. You are only marrying her because I'm married, Evan," Yaz said.

I looked at Yaz wondering what I ever saw in her? We had grown apart and now I knew why.

"My personal life is none of your business. But let me tell you this, you will never be half the woman she is."

"Whatever," she said rolling her eyes and taking a seat. I looked around and we were the only two in the room.

Her lip was busted and I could see the black eye starting to form. Cadence had a good right hook.

"Did you marry Brian thinking it would help you get Kara back?"

She didn't answer. Yaz always did have game.

"He is more of a real man then you will ever be, Evan. He is Kara's father, not you. I am giving you an out. I missed my little girl. Why won't you let me see her? I can't stand you."

"You didn't say that when we were together. I thought you loved me Yaz but you played me. Kara is my responsiblity. You gave up your rights when you left her on the steps. You lied to me all those years. You played me and I was a pussy to fall for it."

Her features softened. "You hurt me Evan. You left me behind to follow your dreams. We had been together for so long and then I woke up one day and you were gone. You just left me all alone," she started to cry.

"I didn't mean to do that because I only wanted to make you happy. I figured if I worked hard and made a lot of money, I could support you. I wanted us to share a life together but you became impatient."

"You would never talk to me or show me attention."

"I was working! Yaz I loved you and you left me to run into the arms of other men that didn't care about you. Okay, I get it. You were lonely and you used them as a substitute, but I tell you this, I never cheated on you. All the girls were throwing themselves at me and believe me I was tempted but I knew my heart was with you. But of course you took it and stepped all on it."

"I'm sorry. I thought I could get your attention, but it didn't work."

"You should have said something but you didn't. I couldn't read your mind. You said everything else."

"I was young."

"Yaz, we were both young. I loved you for so long even after you left Kara. Cadence is the first real relationship I have had since you left. She has a good heart. I love her unconditionally and you never know where you find love. Kara likes her a lot and she is willing to accept Kara as her daughter, to love her the way a mother is suppose to love a child."

"She is my child and Brian is her father. Why would you want to keep some other man's child?"

"I was left with no choice. The moment she wrapped her tiny hand around my finger, she had me hooked."

I smiled reminiscing about that day.

"When you left her, why didn't you just leave her with Brian?"

She remained quiet.

"You left her because you knew I could support her financially and emotionally. I bet you knew you were going to want her back when I had grown to love her. This is punishment for me abandoning you. You want me to feel your pain."

"No, we want our child back!"

"Yaritza, she doesn't even know who you are."

"Well that will be changed today!"

I pulled out an envelope and handed it to Yaz.

"What the hell is this?" She said staring at the envelope.

"Proof that you don't want Kara," I said.

Yaz grabbed the envelope. Inside it was pictures. The pictures were of her dancing in a strip club and having sex with different men and doing drugs with Brian.

"Where did you get these?"

"It doesn't matter. You want to talk about my fiancee, but you need to look in the mirror first. You do this full time, she doesn't. Cad is getting her masters degree, what are you doing with your life? That's right living off Brian, but guess what, he will never work in the entertainment business again. I have blackballed him."

"I love Brian," she said.

"What happens when the money runs out? How are you going to support Kara and the lifestyle she is use to? Does Brian really love her, but the biggest question is do you love her? Be honest for once in your life."

"We will survive. I want my baby back. I don't want your sleezy girlfriend raising my child. Karenna has one mother and that's me."

"You gave up that right, the day you abandoned her."

"I loved her then. I just couldn't support her. I made a mistake leaving her, but I had nothing," she said really starting to cry. I just sat there and watched.

"If I thought you were about the right thing I would give you a chance to be in Kara's life. Just like you don't want Kara around Cadence, I don't want her to be around you, or any other men, especially Brian. You all smoke weed, do drugs and god knows what else. A five year old does not need to be in that environment. I don't want Kara to wake up on day and find her real mother dead. I never want to see her hurt or disappointed. I have shielded her from the heartbreak." I was getting emotional.

I pulled out an envelope and reached it to her. "Take the money and leave Kara alone. That's a half of million dollars. You can start over even if it's with Brian. You and Brian sign the papers giving up all parental rights and the money is yours."

"You bastard!" She screamed. "You think this is just about this little chump change. It's more than just money. If I get custody I now you will never let Kara go. Maybe you will see I have changed and maybe you and I could be together again."

She touched my arm. "We were good together. We were each other's first. We have history. You will never love that girl the way you use to love me."

"You are married to Brian."

"It's an arrangement to make you jealous. I know you still want me."

"It would never work because I don't love you. I love that woman that sits outside this room. Yaz I will always have a tiny ounce of love for you, but you will never ever own my heart again. I thought I could never love again but I was wrong."

I stood up. "Sign the papers and take the money. We will never be in a relationship ever again." I pushed the chair up under the table.

"If you walk out Evan, I will press charges on your girlfriend and expose what she does. I'm sure the attorney general would be interested."

I laughed.

"What's so funny about her girlfriend going to jail for assault and prositution?"

"First of all she would never see the inside of a cell. She has no criminal record. Also she is no longer an escort so you have nothing on her, so you would be singing to the choir. By the way there is a camera in the corner and as I see it, you provoked her. Checkmate."

"You son of a bitch!" She got up and started hitting me. I tried grabbing her arms.

"Yaz, what are you doing?" Her attorney said walking in with Brian and Brody.

"I fucking hate you Evan. You have ruined my life!" Brian got a hold to her as I straighten my suit. The judge had been watching at the door.

The judge walked in and in less than twenty minutes, I had full custody of Kara. Yaz was screaming as court security came running in.

"I offered you a chance and you didn't take it." I grabbed the envelope and put it back in my pocket. "Now you have nothing. Have a good life and I hope you and Brian are able to have more kids." I shook the judges' hand and walked out with Brody.

"Well," Cadence said walking up to me.

"You have a new daughter," I said smiling. Cadence jumped up and hugged me. My heart felt overwhelmed with happiness.

"You were right, I had to fight for her and that's what I did," I said wiping a tear away.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. I can't wait to marry you and have our children with us."

"Me too."

We took Kara out that night and celebrated our new family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday morning

Cadence POV

Evan and I were sitting in Dr. Townsend's office waiting to go in the back. She had come by the house yesterday to check up on me. Today we were at her office for the reveal of the test results.

"Ms. Montgomery the doctor is ready to see you. Just follow me," the nurse said.

She walked us to the back and brought us to Dr. Townsend's office.

"Hello you two," she said shaking our hands. "Have a seat."

Her office had pictures everywhere of newborns that she must have delivered throughout the years. I was nervous and I was more than sure Evan was too.

"I have the results here," she said looking at both of us. "Are you sure you want to know? Once they are revealed there is no going back. I never review the results until the mother is present."

"Dr. Townsend I want to know," I said holding Evan's hand. He looked at me.

"Are you sure Cad? I will love you either way."

"Yes, I need to know for myself and I don't want you to ever doubt." I turned and looked at Dr. Townsend.

She opened the envelope and reviewed the results. She handed the single sheet of paper to me. My hand trembled as I looked down at the paper. My heart was stampeding in my chest. My stomach was in knots as my imagination started running rapid. I looked at Evan and his hazel eyes stared back.

I looked down and read the results with eyes wide opened.

~~~~~~~~

So what do you think so far? Love to hear your thoughts. Please vote and comment to let me know what you think. My Life As An Escort (New Beginnings) Book 2 is now available.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.7K 60
He was her Giant. She was his Heart. He was rude and cruel. She was polite and compassionate. He was dangerous. She was harmless. He was fearless. Sh...
49.3K 4.6K 27
Writing for the first time..so please do support 🥺 A die heart Kareena fan 😎 So this story is all about Kareena's unique relationship their trust...
1.9M 56.4K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
3.7K 167 17
This is a vampire story with 18+ contant .so if you are under 18 don't watch it. And sensitive, vindictive,smût,k!ss etc........ so read if you only...