The Great Beast (a zodiac boo...

By Aquariuser02

Leo is the king now, he didn't want the throne so soon, he just wanted to live out his young life for awhile... More

Character Time!
Heartbreak
The cycle of death
Freedom
Dont judge a book by its cover
Vendetta
Perspective
Being a healer hurts
Party (pt 1)
F is for FAIL
Little Lamb
Changed
Massacre
Misunderstanding
Cheers
It's coming
Broken promise
Grief stricken
Saved
Transparent
Flashback
The other me
Intense chess
TALK TO ME
Crazy
Blackmail....kinda
Warning
Strategize
Getting closer
Change in pace
Warfare
Motherly instinct
Victory
Epilogue
Non zodiac book?

The daily life of death!

2K 62 109
By Aquariuser02

(I have been waiting to write this perspective, gonna be charming and funny)

Ophichus POV, year 2016 (death can time travel)

Him? No, too young. Ooo her? Eh too much work, I don't feel like hearing loud screaming right now. I sighed, I couldn't find the right person to end, soul stealing is a lot harder then you think.

I was by a large house with overflowing people, must be a party. I remembered when I partied...oh wait, I NEVER did I was born when the earth was. I always saw death I have never seen the gift of life, it kind of makes me sick.

Life is just....ugh, just the word. Honestly life is a lot worse then me, at least I can make the painful process go faster, buuuut unfortunately you'll live a life of never ending darkness so most people prefer life. My little friend, his name is God, always has to disrupt my soul stealing and save the person's life and then I have to go hungry for the night.

Who does that?! That's abuse I tell you! Life and death? Ha! Nobody cares about death, eh I can't blame them. The lonely little grim reaper, built to end life, never began them, it's more fun anyway.

I spotted a small boy, well he was small to me he looked to be in his late teens. He was sitting solemnly on the couch, away from the really party. I pitied him, the poor boy that just couldn't party, oh well dinner is dinner.

"Hey!" A girl around his age sat on the couch next to him. "Ruby! I thought you weren't coming!" The boy exclaimed and a huge grin spread across his face. I froze in my steps, my dark clothing halting with me.

"I wouldn't want to missing hanging out with you, nerd, the rest or the people here only care about booze, drugs, and making out." She rolled her eyes. I squinted at the boy, he seemed nervous I could tell, he was fiddling with his fingers.

The girl adjusted her glasses and her skirt as she shuffled. "You just called me a nerd? Look whose talking!" The blonde boy playfully punched her. "I'm just kidding we are both nerds and I'm not ashamed of it." She put her chin out. "I know you aren't." He laughed.

"Want something to drink?" The boy stood up. "Lawrence." The girl gave a stern look. "PUNCH of course!" The boy put his hands up. "That's right." She smiled and then shooed him away. I followed the boy to the punch table.

The boy seemed to hunch over and try to hid himself, that didn't work out well, he continued to get shoved and pushed. He quickly grabbed a cup and poured red punch and added ice.

"Here you are." He handed the cup to Ruby. "Did you spike it?" She stared at it suspiciously. "Why would I do that?!" Lawrence gasped. "Because I'm irresistible." She smirked. "Oh Ruby." Lawrence laughed.

This boy loved her, should I crush that love or let it blossom? Maybe I'll continue watching to make my decision. "Hey let's take a picture!" Ruby pulled out her phone. Lawrence moved closer to her and I could feel his heartbeat rise, humans are so weak, giving in to every feeling they have.

"Say cheese!" She clicked the button.

"Aw so cute." I said sarcastically.

"AW SO CUTE!" Ruby gave Lawrence a big hug when she saw the picture. "Guess I look good in pictures." He laughed nervously. "You look good all the time." Ruby laughed. "You two." A deep voice took their attention.

The both looked up at the voice. This was about to get good, where's the popcorn? "Drink some beer." He held out a bottle. "No, we don't drink." Ruby squinted. "Oh really?" The man raised an eyebrow. "Ruby let's go." Lawrence whispered.

"Ya lets go, I don't want to hang out with the assholes and bitches at this party." She snapped. "What did you call me?" He dared her to say it again. "What, are you so dumb I have to spell it out for you? A-S-S-H-O-L-E, did it get through your head this time?" She gave a glare.

Lawrence had seen Ruby all fired up but this could get out of hand. "Let's go..." He tugged on her shirt. Ruby spit on him, grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. I followed them, that was interesting, and this girl, she's asking for it.

"Sorry, those people piss me off." She sighed. Lawrence kept quiet. "Say something...." Ruby begged. "You were awesome." Lawrence smiled. "Really?!" Ruby gasped. "You were so badass!" Lawrence seemed to really look up to her.

"Well, somebody's gotta be the man around here." She puffed her chest out. "Here I'll drop you home." Lawrence offered. "Aw thanks." She got in the car with him. I stared at Lawrence, waiting for him to make the move.

"Go for it! Be a man!" I yelled, but of course he couldn't hear me. They stopped in front of her house and the air got heavy with an awkward silence. "So uh, this is my house." Ruby smiled awkwardly. "It sure is." Lawrence clenched his hands on the driving wheel.

"Oh dear god." Ruby leaned across and gave a him a soft kiss on the lips. "YES!" I yelled loudly. "That took way longer then it should've." I sighed. When she pulled away she said, "somebody has got to be the man around here." And she left.

Lawrence was left smiling stupidly and in shock of what happened. Ok fun time over all that drama left me famished. Should I keep it simple and make it a car accident? Nah I have a better idea.

The next day.

Lawrence woke up and put his clothes on. Ruby texted him this morning, telling him that he should come over. It was the afternoon and he was excited. He decided to walk because it was such a nice day outside. There were people huddled together near the school, all looking up at something. Lawrence decided to go check it out and choked on air.

"Ruby...?" He fell backward into the ground in shock. She was hanging lifelessly from the flag pole with a rope tightly wrapped around her neck, she dangled and blood dripped down and plopped on the sidewalk. "No..." Lawrence was heartbroken.

".....suicide possibly....or murder..." Lawrence overheard people whispering. "Alright guys, move it, we caught the murderers and they are facing full time in jail." The cop announced. Lawrence turned and saw a band of high schoolers being shoved into a bus, the man that Ruby had insulted last night was there.

I looked at the broken boy and laughed who said death had to happen to you? It can affect you and it'll be like you died. I took care of those worthless high schooler, but I had to pay a price. I looked at the girl's lifeless body swaying around, my handiwork. She went straight up to God, guess she didn't have any unfinished business.

I felt a strong light tear through me, damn it I have to talk to God? Why can't he leave me in peace? I'm just a hungry little reaper looking for food. I was teleported into a place that was overflowing with light.

It was eating away at me but it wouldn't kill me, it just hurt, a lot. "Ophichus? Why did you kill this young lady?" God's booming voice echoed. "Because I was hungry?" I rolled my eyes and ran a finger across my scythe. "What did I tell you?" God asked. "Only kill people who deserve it." I repeated what had been burned into my brain.

"Yes, this is your last warning, or I'll let you starve for awhile." He threatened. Knowing him, he would have killed me but when you have life you have death, so you can't kill me. And that voice of his, it belongs to a man that looks a young and almost fabulous as me, he just uses that voice to sound powerful and overpowering.

I love to tease him about, he is just adorable when he gets embarrassed. "Oi God! Stop with the empty threats and come here." I yelled through the never ending golden clouds. "What do you want?" His silver hair glowed innocently in the light, I always scoffed at how...nice...he looked.

"Just wanted to see you." I winked. He squinted at me. "So, I have a client, her name is Aquarius, she lives in the more olden times and she died." I said. He gave me a bored look. "I have people to guide, can you hurry?" He crossed his arms. "Hold your horses!" I said. "She had unfinished business that she has to defeat a beast, can you help me and make it easier? I want her soul." I asked.

"You know the rules." He tapped his foot. "What rules?" I blinked. "God cannot be associated with death, which is you." His gray eyes pierced my eyes. "Who the hell made that rule?!" I yelled. "Keep your voice down and mind your language you idiot." God scoffed at me.

"I thought you were to guide people." I countered. "I only guide people who are alive you insolent fool." He snapped. "Does God talk that way? I never knew." I smirked. "Towards you? Yes I do, now are you done? I have a little boy who thinks he can't do anything right in his life and he really needs me." God checked his watch.

"Ugh fine, you were useless." I scoffed. "Thank you death, now leave." He snapped his fingers and I was instantly in darkness again, the shadows hugged me and got rid of the light I was exposed to. "Geez, this is gonna be a hard soul to collect." I sighed.

(God damnnnnn) hehe that pun tho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 102 11
While retreating from their homeworld, determined to find their missing piece, the Guardians find a new battle to fight-humans and how to live on pla...
2.6K 82 10
Would you ever be able to look at a friend as a foe? That is the question. As the time ticks, you'll awaken. As the memories clash, you'll learn to b...
516K 16.5K 18
He was ready to give up. The Moon Goddess and his wolf weren't. Who would win. β€’Thank you all for your support, votes and commentsπŸŒΈπŸ€—πŸŒΈ β€’ Mature Con...
8.8K 130 32
four kingdoms, 12 Royals each with their own powers that are yet to be discovered. There is a celebration done on a yearly basis where all the kings...