New Girl Swellview (Henry Dan...

By gracefulbubbles

Henry Danger Fan Fic. Charlotte is the girl in Swellview, who just moved form NY. And she soon befriend a g... More

Not a chapter
Chapter one Let's get back to school
Chapter two First Day of School
Chapter three Meeting New People
Chapter four Seeing her the first real time
Chapter five Starbucks
Chapter six Riding to school with who?
Chapter seven So can we talk?
Chapter eight Dates!!!
Chapter nine Freaks Like Me
Chapter ten Cheerleading and Car rides
Chapter evelen Here we are
Chapter twevel Jealousy
Chapter thirteen Operation 'Get Her'
Chapter fourteen Hurting heads
Chapter fifteen Lost Bake and Text
Chapter sixteen Never it's creepy
Chapter seventeen Truth or Naked
Tagging Thing
Another One Tagging Thing
Not a Chapter
Not a Chapter
DMING JACE
WHO WANT AN ASS WHOPIN'?

Chapter eighteen Goodnight Talk

456 14 3
By gracefulbubbles

Henry POV

I don't know what's going with Brian and Charlotte but, it is starting to get on my nerves. One second they're being all normal and the next it looks like they're fighting the urge to suck each others faces off.

He knows he shouldn't be getting to close to her. I don't give a damn of what Ray did; he doesn't follow any rules but, his.
And doesn't he, well didn't he like Stephanie? Why is he all up on Charlotte now?

"I think it's time to hit the hay." Chloe says, getting up from the floor.

"Aren't you going to take a shower first?" Bianca questions her.

"Nope!" She says, plopping on her bed.

"Yeah I'm not up for that either." Stephanie says, getting up off the floor as well as Jasper and Brain.

"I think you should change your clothes at least. You don't want to get your bed all wet." I say, stretching out my back.

"Yeah, you're so right I should go do that." Chloe says, getting up from her bed then rushing into her closet.

"I'm going to the bathroom down the hall if anyone needs me." Jasper announces, leaving the room.

"We won't!" Brain yells, after him leaning on the wall.

"Charlotte open up. I need my toothbrush!" Stephanie says knocking on the bathroom door.

"It's unlock!" I hear Charlotte's muffled voice.

"Good, I need mine too," Bianca says, rushing in the bathroom with Stephanie they shut the bathroom door and all you hear is this weird squealing sound.

"OML! I wish I had your bod Char!" Bianca says, in a high pitch voice.

"Let me see let me see!" Chloe says, running out of her closet and into her bathroom shut the door with a slam.

"Girl, how does your body look better in underwear than a bikini!" Chloe exclaims.

I look over at Derek who had face mirroring mine, confused and Brain who was wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk. I roll my eyes at him then focus on Derek.

"What the hell!" I say.

"Why are girls so weird?" Derek questions, with furrow eyebrows.

"I don't know you're dating one of them." I reply.

"So, no one else has the urge to go in the room that's only a few yards away?" Brain asks, like its real question sitting down next to us.

"Hell no you perv!" Derek says punching him in the arm.

"Ow, people really need to stop putting their hands on me." He pouts, whining.

"Man up, you wimp!" I laugh punching his other arm.

"OW!" Me and Derek bust out laughing at the pouting Brain holding his arms. "I don't know why you guys are laughing theses punches hurt like a bitch!" and we start laughing even more.

"What's up?" Jas says, coming in the room lying down on Chloe's bed.

"These bastards keep on abusing me." Brain says, pointing at us. He's such a child.

"Hey, I'm not no wedlock baby!" Derek quickly says.

"Uh, I don't know about me!" I say, and the guys start laughing. "I'm serious."

"Oh. I know. I know." Jasper says, still laughing.

"I'm going to jump in the shower." Brain says, getting up heading out the door.

"What good does that do?" Derek asks, "You'll still be dirty!" We all laugh at that.

"You know what I mean." Brain says.

"But, he's right," Jasper says, "your mind still going to be dirty as fuck!" We bust out in another fit of laughter.

"Whatever." Brian says, with a chuckle flipping us off, walking out of the room. We start laugh again.

Once we all quite down from our laughing fit Derek breaks the silence "Hey, so I know you guys notice Charlotte and Brian's flirting game." He says, quietly and for some reason I get angry when he mentions this.

"Well, yeah people in China saw them flirting." Jasper says, laughing.

"You guys don't think it's weird."

"Nope" "Yup" me and Jasper says at the same time.

"I mean just a few days ago he was smitten over Stephanie and now all of a sudden he's all up on Char." I explain, "It's kinda weird."

"Well, maybe he likes Charlotte more now that he knows her." Jasper says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah that can be true but, wasn't he one of the people saying that Henry should date her?" Derek asks his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, that's true." Jasp says, rubbing his chin like he's thinking back on it.

"Weird." Derek says.

"Well, we'll never know. Maybe he likes both of them but, Charlotte more." Jasper says, and Derek nods in agreement, "Stephanie never paid him any attention, so could have got over his crush. Or maybe he doesn't even like Charlotte and they're just playing a flirting game. Brian is quite the flirter."

"That is very true." I say, hoping that they are just play flirting. I'm trying to get over the feeling of anger and jealousy every time I hear Charlotte and Brian in a sentence together but, I still feel it.

"Or maybe h-" Derek was cut off by the door opening and Brian standing there leaning against the wall.

"What y'all talking about." He asks us.

"Nothing," we say all together.

"Really, so y'all were just sitting in the same spots when I left doing nothing or as you all saying talking about nothing?" He asks more in a statement, raising a brow.

"Um, yes?" Derek says in a question not really sure if he believes himself. Brian puts his arms over his chest not believing Derek's terrible lie.

"Um, yeah we were just thinking or something." Jas says trying to save Derek but failing.

"Or, something?" Brain asks, "You know what, whatever I bet it wasn't important anyway." He says getting up from the wall walking over to us and sitting next Jasper on Chloe's bed.

"Did you guys know that Chlo's shower can fit all four of us in there at the same time?" Charlotte asked us excitedly coming out of the bathroom.

"Um, no." I answer her, after we all looked at her in confusion.

"Wait, all of you just took a shower in there, together?" Jasper asks confused.

"No, I just wanted to see if all can fit." Char says going to sit on the bed with Jasper and Brain.
She pushes them apart and sits in between them.

"Maybe, we could Bianca out and I could join." Brain suggest, and Charlotte punches him had in the arm.

That's going to leave a mark.

"Thank you." We all say at once.

"Hey," Brain whines. "that one really hurt. I'm going to have so many bruises for weeks!"

"Stop saying stupid shit then." Jasper laughs, Charlotte lightly hits his arm.

"Hey no cursing." She says, and then moves around so her legs are now on Jasper's and her head is on Brain's legs.

"I love how just abuse them, then lay on top of them." Steph says laughing.

"I'm tired and they deserve it." Char says closing her eyes.

"You boys should take a shower." Chloe says.

"Me and Brain already did." Jasper answers.

"Wait how are telling us we should take a shower and you just wouldn't?" I ask laughing?

"Shut up Henry," she says and hits my head.

"Ow," I complain.

"Take it like a man." Bianca says and starts laughing her head off.

"You guys, Charlotte is actually asleep>" Brain says, turning the attention in the room off of the slowly dying Bianca.

"Wow, she really was tired." Stephanie says standing up from the floor. "Alright, Henry take her off of the two bozos and put her in the bed." She pulls the sheets back for me to lay Charlotte down.

I pick Charlotte up and lay her down into the bed when I turn back around I see Chloe and Bianca at the edge of the bed behind Jasper and Brain. They look at each other and nod their heads once. Next thing you they kick the guys off the bed. Literary kick them off.

"Oh, my god!" Bianca laughs, and the rest of us join expect the Charlotte, Jasp, and Brain.

"That was hilarious!" Stephanie says laughing, as she sits besides the sleeping Charlotte.

"What the hell!" Brain exclaims.

"Why the world would you do that?" Jasper asks the girls who got underneath the covers.

"Because, I don't want you on my bed anymore." Chloe says getting comfortable in her sheets.

"Now, night boys" she says and claps her hand twice shutting off her lights. "Henry close the door on your way out."

I lightly chuckle to myself and walk out of her room. "You're welcome!"

"I didn't thank you!" That's Chloe for you.

A/N This chapter is dedicated to many, who actually really like this book. I'm surprised on why but thank you all for reading it. I'm not sure when I'm going to update again though, as I said before the cast really effects my writing so, me not writing is because me not caring about the cast right now cause I'm a salty person.

Dedicated to:

PietroPedrali

Rhodabasoah 

sabrinacabrioli

FabioMarullo

It's been so long I forgot how I sign off, lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 572 21
Charlotte Page and Henry Hart were best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. But when Captain Man's life suddenly became in danger, they had to come...
134K 3K 18
Alex Matthew is Ray's (or as the citizens of Swellveiw know him as Captain Man) niece, and lives with him along with her step sister, Charlotte. Alex...
13.1K 513 15
another chenry fanfic...with a twist. Charlotte and Henry have been best friends for a long time. They have been through every obstacle life threw at...
51.5K 1.3K 32
Hey it's me and I am doing another fan fiction about Chenry and this one is going to be different. It's going to be about when Henry get a girlfriend...