Trust me.

Od goldshington

[Inspired by Mulder & Scully/X-Files] - 10 years ago, Jane Lucy was hired by the CIA to be assigned with Fo... Více

trust me - Inspired by Mulder & Scully
Prologue
Chapter 1 - the job offer
Chapter 2 - meeting Fox Lucas
Chapter 4 - 3 years
Chapter 5 - 8 years later
Chapter 6 - life aftermath
Chapter 7 - the unexpected
Chapter 8 - the story
chapter 9 - 18 hours later
chapter 10 - meeting John Myers
chapter 11 - The reborn

chapter 3 - the beginning of the X Project

39 3 0
Od goldshington

One year ago I was standing on the side of the street on my way back home, and the CIA assistant director walked towards me from the darkness and asked for my helped. In the end, I ended up working with the agency for the X project. It's a secret organization CIA created for searching the secret of the government that make it sound like chasing a conspiracy, but the X project was created to tell the truth and so no one knows about this secret organization except me, Lucas, and the assistant director. This organization is code, Conspiracist. So all the cases we worked are a very unmake sense conspiracy that really need to make us thinks more than twice, even ten times about it. I never believe on conspiracy, but I do believe that is something that covered the truth but instead it became a public lie.

Now since X project is on work again, we undercover as an FBI agent and also worked with agent Thomas Hill who only knew both of us CIA agents who undercover as an FBI agents to cover some cases for the federal bureau.

25th February, we got a call from agent Hill about something he said we would be so excited and wowed after we sees it. So we headed there right away and then we found something that accomplish the purpose of the X project since the beginning.

It was a secret underground found below a medium size house in the middle of nowhere in Virginia and the local police says the house was built around 1971 and the government claimed to owned the property around 1981 for some sort a secret hide out. The house was nearly touched by the owner, it's like the government built it and just left it there. But there was a door lead to underground, that's when it get more exciting.

"So who found this house?" I asked as me, Lucas, agent Hill and the sheriff walked into the house holding each flashlight while 3 polices waited outside.

"One of the police, we never knew this house existed not since 5 years ago. Because last time when we across this area, there was 3 men in suits in the area and there was 2 men in suits entering the house." The sheriff said and we looked around.

"Well spooky." Lucas said and then the sheriff walked towards the wood door on the corner of the house and there was something written there with a black marker and it didn't looked clearly in the dark and then I followed the sheriff behind left Lucas and agent Hill standing behind the front door.

"What is that written?" I asked and faced my lights closely to the writing, DO NOT ENTER. And the Lucas and agent Hill followed me behind and Lucas hold the door handle. "Open it." I said and the Lucas hold the door handle and push the door but I didn't open. The door is locked.

"Well how did you know it's a secret underground down this house?" Lucas asked to the sheriff.

"There's another way to get there. But I didn't know this door is locked, the police who went from the other way did get out from here. It's weird." The sheriff said.

"Where?" I asked.

So we went outside the house and the the police took us to the woods and then there was another house but it was smaller and the door is faced to the ground with a robe handle. We hold each their gun and flashlight, and the sheriff pulled the robe handle and then pointed his gun quickly inside as it was opened and the stairs to get down there pulled it self down. "Clear." The sheriff said and we waited as the stairs got to the ground.

Lucas went down first to make it clear, and then I followed, the sheriff, and lastly agent Hill. it was a long long underground and we was on the middle of nowhere.

"Which way should we go?" Agent hill asked.

"Well, me and Lucas will heading to the left, and you and sheriff head to the right." I said and they nodded and then Lucas walked beside me as agent Hill and the sheriff left heading to the left.

"So what do you except to find here after our very boring cases?" I asked and Lucas smirked.

"Well, what we've been looking for all this time." He said.

As we just got far away and it's been 30 minutes, suddenly there was 3 tunnels. "God, how can the government build this underground?" Lucas said gasped.

"Well, I don't think this was built around 1971," I said looking at the surrounding walls of rocks of the underground. "If it does built on 1971, I won't be finish on 1981. It can took 30 years to build 3 other tunnels underground and expanded the underground even further, especially when there's river around here." Lucas looked at me smiling widely.

"That's why Sherlock need a Watson." He said smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought I'm the Sherlock?!" I said annoyed by his words telling him I'm John Watson. I mean yes I appreciate it but I don't take that compliment from Fox Lucas.

"Well, you don't seems to trust things that easily." He murmured with a mocking face and I then walked to the middle tunnel and go straight ahead.

Suddenly we walked out the tunnel, and suddenly we saw a huge room of unfinished construction. "Lucas..." I gasped and we walked around the high constriction of shelves. "What do you think of this?"

"Maybe a government secret base." He said looking around with his flashlight on the other side.

"Well, an unfinished government secret base, probably that's why it's abandoned," I said and then suddenly I saw a pile of boxes on the corner. "Lucas!" I shouted at Lucas that is somewhere in this huge room.

"Yes? I just found a... bullet." He shouted back.

"Come here." I shouted again walking towards the pile of boxes and choose one of it and open it on the ground as I put both my knees down. It was a box of files. I took one of the files and saw there was a classified stamp there. This must be a highly government secret files. As I opened the files, I shocked.

"What is inside that files?" Suddenly Lucas came and I looked up at him gasping.

"Something we've been waiting for." I said and both of us smiled slowly and he put both he knees down and dig up on the others many files that inside other boxes.

4 months later, there was a huge news around the television about a UFO landing in Venice beach, and as soon as the police came, the UFO ship left already. The television station apparently got the source from a psychopath old man who always sit on the side of the beach waiting for UFO to take him, but they didn't take him. 

"You know Lucy, you seriously need to stop watching tv." Lucas said while he was sitting on his desk wearing his glasses while writing a report for the assistant director, while I was watching tv about the UFO news.

"Why? Because you don't want me to believe?" I said looking at him smirking and he rolled his eyes.

"No, because you won't believe it at all." He said annoyed and I chuckled.

"Shut up Luke, I've been working hard enough to get the answer we need, but it was a waste of time," I said turning off the tv and walked towards him. "You need to stop, it just waisting time!" I stand next to him and he turned his chair over me while looking down at the floor.

"You know what," he slowly looked at me and stand up. "You need to feel it to believe it." he said looking at me straight on the eyes with his angry hold inside and then he left the door with the door he slammed so hard and then I take a deep breathe and let it go slowly... Damn what did I do.

I went out to find him and I saw him at a park sitting on a bench alone looking down to the grass. I walked out from my car and slowly walked towards him, "Is this seat taken?" I asked and then he looked up slowly and saw me smiling terribly. "I'm sorry." I apologized and he smiled and I sat down next to him and I looked at him. 

"I should have–"

"Believe?" he looked at me smiling and then slowly he smirked. "Years  before I decide to join the agency, my mother found death near the lake of our summer house because she got shot right through her heart. And a few days before she died, she told me something about believing. She said that if you want to believe on the things you don't wait to believe, you have to see to believe. Which is make sense." He said and I smiled.

"Well,I never knew who my parents," I said and he shocked his head and I smirked. "I know, but my uncle took care of me since the day I was born, according to his story, my parents was assassinate while my uncle was taking care of me in my room while they went out for a dinner. He said I don't have to be sad to never meet them, but I have him who's already a father for me." I tried to hold my tears and slowly it fell and then Lucas hold my cheek and with his thumb, he whipped it away. 

"Seems both of us never really open to each other that well for almost a year." He said and I smiled. 

"At least we do now." He slowly reached his hand to my and he hold my hand with his cold hand and my warm hand, I laid my head to his shoulder as we watched the sunlight that is going down and then it was the moment I knew we would be great than just a partner.

YES CHAPTER 3! WAS IT EXCITING?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1K 24 14
Before the events of Sister Location, Ennard doesn't exist. Taking the job at this... rentle wasn't the best idea, but it was the only hiring job, so...
273 2 16
Having been contacted by an old flame from London asking for his opinion on photographs linked to an ongoing investigation that appear to show a ghos...
1.1K 9 10
Y/n is a International CIA Spy. The best of the best. She doesn't have set missions, always different, always exciting. Things happen (I can't tell y...
ravaged hearts Od karlie nyx

Historická literatura

9.2K 1.2K 37
THREE YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP VANISHED IN SECONDS. SEVEN YEARS LATER, THEIR PATHS CROSS AGAIN. TWO RAVAGED HEARTS, ONE MISSION. Iolanthe Mi is done runni...