11:11 [Naruto!Various! x Read...

By kkouchii_

[Y/N] [L/N] is a Cheerful, Kind and a BIG Otaku who loves the anime called Naruto. She live with her Wicked S... More

Chapter 1 || Rumors
Chapter 2 || W-Where?!
Chapter 3 || Truth
Chapter 4 || Trip to the sand village
Chapter 5 || Goodbyes
Chapter 6 || Boys...
Chapter 7 || Hokage's Gift
Chapter 8 || Travelling with Lady Tsunade || Year one
Chapter 9 || Travelling with Lady Tsunade || Year Two
Chapter 10 || Travelling with Lady Tsunade || Year three
Chapter 11 || Pervysage
Chapter 12 || Travelling with Pervysage || Year one
Chapter 13 || Travelling with Pervysage || Year two
Chapter 14 || Travelling with Pervysage || Year three
Chapter 15 || Leaf Village || 1
Chapter 16 || Leaf Village || 2
Chapter 17 || Graduation and Teams!
Chapter 18 || Survival Test
Chapter 19 || Date..?
Chapter 20 || The Land of the waves!
Author's NOTE!
Author's NOTE!
Chapter 21 || Sadistic Kunoichi
Special Chapter ||1|| Happy 2k Votes! ❤
Author's NOTE
Hello! (ಥ _ ಥ)
Hear that? (Edited)

Special Chapter ||2|| Happy 2k Votes! ❤

6.3K 229 58
By kkouchii_

Yesterday came, and let's just say it's not a good day for me. Being pulled out from my bed, forcefully waking me up, All about the mission kakashi-sensei told us. Oh yeah.. I forgot about it. Sighing, I walked beside Sasuke, Who's currently guarding me from behind...

"Why am I supposed to be guarded like this?"

"Because you'll run away."

"Oh." I sweatdropped. I'm not really excited or into these things since I already saw kakashi-sensei's face. I mean, Episode 469. Kakashi-sensei's face was revealed in that episode. I admit, He's handsome. But not only that, I already saw his face when I was like...Hmm.. 5?

"Off we go!" Naruto cheered.

'Today's mission is to help a farm.' Sasuke thought.

'The mission itself is not a big deal!' Sakura thought.

'We'll definitely going to look at it!' Naruto thought.

'Kakashi-sensei's real face!'

'Can I just go home..?' I thought and sweatdropped at the two. I know kakashi-Sensei knew all about it. He's just pretending. Typical. And Oh yeah, I remember, We'll be meeting a certain bunch. Nah, I'll go for the mission, This will be interesting...

"What's the matter? You all seems to have so much energy today." Kakashi sensei said. No.

"I have lots of energy!"

"I'm ready to go!"

"Hn." They said. Seriously, someone give me an Uchiha Dictionary. Kakashi-sensei cheered and we all started walking. Oh yeah! I look over the highest tree outside and flashed a cute salute before heading out.

Third Person's POV:

"I finally found you, Hatake Kakashi! It's been a long time. I'm gonna settle my long standing grudge!" A certain masked guy said and smirked, while looking down at the group. Seeing the girl look up to their direction, She gave him a salute before heading out, Leaving the guy in shock.

"I-Impossible! H-How!?" He mumbled.

"Boss, What's you grudge?" Someone asked, earning a punch from the guy.

"Fool! Have you forgotten!? I cannot forget.. It happened in the spring of three years ago.." He said and smirked.

"if were gonna do it, We're gonna do it stealthily in the shadows.. Stealthily-!" the guy said and giggled darkly.

"How dirty- Ouch!"

[Name]'s POV:

"Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!" A creepy Happy old woman welcomed us over and over again, leaving my three teammates sweatdropping. In the corner of my eye, I could see a magically moving barrel, which immediately stopped. Ohh! It's starting~

"Ohh!! Awesome! Yum!" In a blink of an eye, I was sitting beside Kakashi Sensei, Various of food in front of us. I eyed it curiously. It's supposed to have a medicine.. That will make you Hiccup until you suffer and die... ehh... I can't wait to happen that to Sasuke- HAHAHAHA!

"[Name]-chan- Scary!" Naruto deadpanned at me. As expected, No one touched their chop sticks, Obviously waiting for kakashi-sensei to eat first.

"What's wrong? Why none of you has even laid chopsticks on the food." Kakashi-Sensei asked.

"Not really! But why don't you, Kakashi-sensei hurry up and eat?" Sakura said, nervously.

"Well.. I'm on a diet." He replied. Naruto gritted his teeth and grabbed a kettle. Oh no-

"Oh! My hands slipped-!" He threw the kettle into kakashi-sensei, In an instant, The table was turned in its side, Trashing all the food on the floor. The three freaked out.

"HOW COULD YOU!?"

"It's Unintentionally.." He said, scratching his temples.

"What do you mean, Unintentionally!?" They yelled and I looked over the door, seeing the three in tears. The three huddle up, maybe planning for their next move. After a while, They all looked at me.

"What??"

"It's your turn now right?"

"Yeah?" I said and they all nodded to each other. What are they planning... This is bad for my health.. and yeah, We ended up in a hot springs. Sakura said that a normal person would take their mask off, Letting Sasuke and Naruto to see his face. Preventing Sakura and Me. Sakura whined and leaned on the rock.

"I want to see it too!" She said. We heard Naruto call Kakashi-sensei and He said He'll be going out now. Sakura gasped and went to the wall, diving the boys and girl's bath.

"I can't see it!" She whined. Hearing footsteps, I instantly knew its kakashi. After a while, We could hear the sound of Naruto and Sasuke going back to the water. Seems they failed, I mean kakashi-sensei would be wearing a towel around his face, obviously..

"What happened!? I want to know!!" Sakura Whined and I giggled.

"They failed." I answered for her and depressing aura surrounded her.

"As Expected.."

Tomorrow came, And I never got a good night sleep. They had me planning with them all night long.. Sighing, I moved out with Kakashi-sensei.. I even got no chance to commence my plan..

We're now in the farm... Naruto, sakura and Sasuke wearing... a weird shinobi outfit.. Oh Naruto Might have stolen it from those three back in the Hot springs.

"Ah! [Name]-chan! She don't have one!" Naruto screeched.

"I don't want to be part of this.." I mumbled while sweatdropping. I left Naruto pouting and went to the barn. Well, I could do something about those guys..

"Hey! Hatake Kakashi!" Naruto yelled.

"What are you guys up to?"

"What do you mean!? W-We're simply ninjas! It's not that we would like to see what's behind on your mas-Itai!" Naruto said and was interrupted by Sakura's fist.

"Idiot! Don't say unnecessary things!" Sakura yelled. In an instant, The three went out from the barrel, interrupting the four's business.

"Stop right there!" He yelled, and his two more companions, appearing behind him, posing some weird shits.

"Kakashi! It's time for you to pay your crime! You shall die! With this medicine I prepared, That will make you cry.. WHAT!?" The guy's grip on the bottle loosened and he gaped to Kakashi, Who's currently holding a tied up Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke in One hand.

"Oh, Just when I thought how long you guys were going to sneak around.. You finally came out." He said and set the three on the floor.

"Well.. You see..Um.." The three backed away and Kakashi-sensei sighed.

"But before that, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke. Why are you dressed up like that?" The three tensed and Naruto began stuttering.

"They knew those three were targeting you so they acted like them to trap them, which they totally fell for." I replied, and the two stray ninjas looked at me. Oh, wait.. did I tell you that I transformed like one of they and Tied the shorter stray ninja hanging back in the hot springs? ... Oops.

"What do you mean?" The guy, Their Boss asked me, thinking I'm his shorter guy companion. Giggling, I transformed back and gave them a piece sign.

"Hi!" I said and they began stuttering.

"But- [Name]-chan! You-Eh!?" Naruto asked dumbfounded and the two remaining stray shinobi's went into attacking stance.

"What have you done to him!?" Their boss asked.

"He's just enjoying himself back in the hot springs." I replied.

"What!? Then our plot was exposed from the beginning!" They screeched.

"Of coarse! This was a trap to lure you guys out! Well, We caught you!" Sakura said, trying to play along.

"So we were completely caught in the trap!"

"Well.. I don't quite get what's happening.. Well.." Kakashi-sensei said and approach the three..

"Wait..No! Please forgive us! Please Forgive us!" The two said repeatedly and bowed down.

"There's no use talking.."

"No- Stop! AHH!!"

Finally home.. We made out way inside Konoha and went through the forest to the village. Naruto sighed and faced kakashi-sensei.

"kakashi-sensei!"

"Hmm?" He said and looked up from what his reading.

"What's behind that mask?" He asked.

"What? You want to see what's behind my mask?" He asked and they nodded. Yes, Captain obvious :)

"Yeah!"

"Then you could've asked me from the beginning." He said and their eyes widened.

"Then.. You will show us?"

"Sure." He said and they surrounded him with curious looks. I sighed and started walking.

"Don't get your hopes high." I waved.

"[Name]-chan! You don't want to see Kakashi-Sensei's face!?" Naruto called out.

"No Thank you~" I said and continued walking.

"Alright." Kakashi-Sensei said and placed his hand over his mask.

"Behind this mask.." Kakashi Sensei started.

'Behind that mask..!' The three thought, I giggled.

"....Is another mask." I mumbled and heard the three scream in despair.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!! What in the world is that!?"

Note:

I'M SO SORRY - PLEASE HIDE THOSE GUNS! T^T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2K 35
𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐗 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚!𝐎𝐜 ── ❝ 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 ❞ ─...
30.9K 971 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...
84.7K 2.8K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
11.2K 454 13
Transported into an alternate reality where everything and everyone is completely different leads Naruto, Sakura and (Y/n) to live a life they didn't...