Teenage Luna | ✔️

By amateurinresidence

This is a tale of three girls. The first is Violet Smith, playing the cliched new girl in a small town. The... More

T H E S T O R Y
INTRODUCTIONS
P A R T O N E
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
P A R T T W O
Prologue
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
P A R T T H R E E
Prologue
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
T H E E N D O F T H E S T O R Y

Chapter Seven

771 36 7
By amateurinresidence

^Gif is of Jason Dolley who plays Jeremy Asher :) Anyone remember him from Good Luck Charlie? Or even Hatching Pete?

It seemed to be a common reoccurrence. Liv and I would walk to school in silence and try and soothe each other's worries before someone came and pulled either of us away. 

But this morning, no one pulled either of us away. So when Liv murmured, "You dreamt about Dad too, didn't you?" I didn't get a 'saved by the bell' moment.

I nodded slowly, "As a wolf?"

She looked up at me and I saw the answer in her eyes. I cocked a brow, silently asking why, but she shrugged, cocking her own eyebrow. I gave her an apologetic smile, not knowing the answer and looked back to the school.

Liv muttered, "So what happened last night, then?"

"Do you mean dreaming of our long-lost father or having the same dream?"

Liv let out a soft sigh and then said, "Both."

"Hello Smith sisters!" a cheery voice called, earning another sigh from the both of us. 

Jeremy Asher wrapped an arm around both of our shoulder blades and grinned, "Isn't today a good day?"

"Where's Aaron?" Liv asked Jeremy.

He shrugged, "No idea. Ezra said he needed Aaron at his place to discuss something important regarding lycanthropy."

"What?" Liv raised an eyebrow.

"Ezra didn't even tell me what it was about. He just said he needed him to do some research."

"Research on what?" Liv amended her 'what' from before.

"What do you think?" Jeremy rolled his eyes, "On the possibility of other werewolves. Ezra's starting to get agitated. It's his time of the month."

Liv collapsed into a fit of giggles but I continued for her, "The full moon isn't until next week, though."

"Yeah but Ezra gets more and more tenser and wolfier for the week until the full moon," Jeremy explained, "Aaron's had basically no change yet. That's why Ezra's getting tense about this full moon. He has no idea what's happening and he wants to know some information."

"Like..." I put it together, "Whether they're the only two werewolves on the planet?"

"Exactly," Jeremy nodded, "But I doubt it."

"Because, otherwise, how would we know about werewolves in the first place?" I guessed.

Jeremy grinned, "You got it. Anyway, they're off doing research though I actually have no idea what they're doing." 

The bell rang in the distance and Liv waved to both of us before running to the Science Block. 

Jeremy placed his hands on my shoulders and steered me towards the English Block, whilst talking, "I'll explain more this afternoon if you want? We can meet at Leo's Burger Palace?"

"Sorry," I winced, "I'm grounded until Friday."

"So you aren't going to the game?"

"What game?" I cocked my head.

"The rugby game against London Academy tomorrow afternoon?" he raised an eyebrow, "Literally everyone at school goes."

I shrugged, "I don't know. I'd have to ask Mum. You playing?"

"I didn't make the team this year," Jeremy winced, "but Ezra will be playing as a fly-half. Come with Kayc and I and watch him play, please."

I sighed, "I'll have to see. He's not gonna like... wolf out on the field, right?"

"He hasn't before," Jeremy shrugged, "I don't see why he'd start now."

***

"No, it was Nadal," Kayc corrected, "I swear to you that he was in the big match last night."

"It was Federer, Kayc," Jeremy sighed, exasperated, "I remember because of his bright-coloured shoes!"

"Federer played the night before," Kayc explained, "It was Nadal last night."

They'd been arguing about this topic for the last two minutes and although I had absolutely no idea what they were speaking about, it was highly entertaining to watch them. I think they were talking about some tennis show but, by their enthusiasm, I was sure I was confused. 

"His racket, Kayc," Jeremy argued, "His racket is blue and I saw it on the TV last night."

"Nadal's racket is blue," Kayc frowned, "Federer's is green."

So they were talking about some tennis show? 

"Hey Vi," a timid voice interrupted their squabbling.

I looked slowly up at Kristy. She had a few tears running down her face and she wiped them before whispering, "Can I please talk to you?"

Okay... so maybe she was a bit of a gossip queen and she didn't stand her ground but she had been the first person to reach out to me... and she also looked like she could use a friend right about now. 

I nodded with a small smile and stood up. We walked to stand beneath an isolated tree and she sat on the ground. I pressed my lips together and sat down opposite her, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Rachael's a bitch," she said suddenly.

My eyes widened. I knew that, of course, but Kristy said it outright? About one of her best friends?

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

Kristy took a shuddering breath and then said, "Rachael slept with Mark."

What?

"Y-your best friend slept with your boyfriend?" I stared at her in horror.

Kristy nodded, "Eric told me. He caught them in the boys' locker room..."

"Kristy..." I murmured.

She shrugged, "Ironic, right? I thought that as long as I had a best friend and a boyfriend my life would be secure but I never realised that you had to have the right friends. I just want to get out of this crap town."

I couldn't exactly sympathise because I'd never even had a boyfriend but somehow I could feel the heartbreak pouring out of her.

"C-can I hang out with you guys?" Kristy whimpered. 

Um...

Did I have the power to say yes or no? 

"One moment," I lifted a finger, stood up and dashed to Kaycee and Jeremy, "Hey, beautiful humans..."

"What's wrong?" Kaycee narrowed her eyes at my too-bright smile.

"Nothing," I shrugged, "So... how do you feel about being Good Samaritans today?"

"We're Catholic," Jeremy answered for her.

"Figure of speech," I rolled my eyes, "Meaning, if someone had no one else to go to... you'd want to help them, right?"

"Depends," Kaycee murmured.

"What does it depend on?"

"On whether this person is Kristy Sanders or not," Jeremy finished.

"Please," I smiled gently, "She was the first friend I made here in Crestview."

"First the worst," Kaycee muttered.

"Guys, come on," I sighed at them.

Kaycee and Jeremy exchanged a glance. It wasn't as emotion-ridden and telepathic as my glances with my sister but they understood each other.

"She has one chance," Jeremy pointed a finger, "If she messes up she can find some other friends."

"Thank you," I smiled brightly at them. 

I stood up and walked over to where Kristy was now leaning against the tree. She looked up, "They don't want me to hang with y'all, do they?"

"They said 'yes'," I declined her statement, "But you've got one chance. You mess up and you're out, Kris."

***

Any werewolf loners in Brisbane, Australia? 

Seems like a fake.

My name is Ahiki and my wolf pack...

Seems like a fangirl. 

Is there any werewolves in the world?

Seems like an eight year old's question. 

I gave up and slid back into my chair from my computer. I was completely sure that Ezra would never find the information he needed. I'd poured through the internet all night and had found nothing. But then again, Ezra and Aaron are probably running through actual bush in actual... wolf form. 

Right. They're werewolves. Two people I know are werewolves. 

I stood up and pulled my blinds back from my window with the intention of going to bed. I pulled on the drawstring and squinted when a bright light filtered through it. I raised a hand to my face and the light vanished. 

Slowly, I glanced outside. Jeremy was energetically flashing a torch through my window in Morse formation. I scowled at the trio of boys. Aaron mimed pulling up my window. I slid up the glass and hissed, "How did you all get into my backyard?!"

Aaron pointed, "Werewolf, werewolf, human who knows people who've been arrested for breaking and entering."

The last one was pointed to Jeremy who grinned maniacally, "Are you wearing a nightie?"

He flashed the torch up and down my legs as I blushed furiously, grabbing my pillow to hide them. Jeremy whistled, "You got hot legs, Violet."

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?"

Ezra interrupted before Jeremy could reply, "We think you and your sister could help us."

"With what?"

"We can't explain. We don't have nearly enough time. Just... get changed, get your sister and meet us beside Rosie's."

"You want us to sneak out?" my eyebrows rose up.

"That's what I said," Ezra snapped, his voice and posture considerably stricter, "Do those things because this is important and concerns you!"

I stepped back from the window with a tiny bit of fear coursing through me. So... Ezra yelled at me. That happened... what else is new?

***

My converse crunched on some fallen leaves beside Liv's. She whispered, "I'm pretty sure we already passed that shop..."

"We did," Ezra said harshly, "Twice, actually."

"Are we lost?" Liv's eyes widened.

Ezra crossed his arms as we walked, "I've lived in this town since I was born. I doubt I could get lost in it."

"Then what are we doing walking around in circles?" Liv pressed. 

Ezra narrowed his eyes on her but remained silent. Who was this scary Ezra? Was it the 'wolf' form that Jeremy was talking about earlier? 

Aaron quietly responded, "We're waiting."

"For what?" I raised an eyebrow.

Aaron just raised a finger to his lips and pursed them, to shush us. 

We all fell into an uncomfortable silence. It got me wondering why I'd agreed to this in the first place. I voiced it aloud. 

Jeremy chuckled, "Because we promised you Krispy Kreme."

I grinned but my sister frowned, "I don't like Krispy Kreme."

"You don't like food," I corrected, "And I'm coming, you're coming."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What, that if I come you come?"

"No," she shook her head, tugging on my arm to pull me to a stop, "that I don't like food."

"You don't," I shrugged, confused at her anger, "You never eat anymore, Liv."

"I do too!" she screeched. Her five-foot-four frame was rigid, glaring at me.

"You have freaking appetite suppressants and you probably don't even have four-hundred calories a day!" I shouted back.

"You threw out my pills!" Liv yelled, "I don't have any more of those miracle-workers! And I eat at least a thousand calories a day!"

"Liv," I gasped for breath, "Tell me what you ate today."

"What?" I saw her gulp as she whispered this.

"What have you eaten today?"

Liv's mouth stayed firmly shut.

"Have you eaten nothing?"

Her eyes went a bit blurry. 

"You haven't had anything since last night?" I screeched, looking at her in shock, "Liv, actually have a fucking look at yourself. You're as thin as a twig! You don't need to lose any weight and it is certainly not healthy to be not eating."

She crossed her arms adamantly, "You aren't my mother."

And those four simple words broke my heart. 

Of course, I knew I wasn't her mother but I could still look out for her... right?

My bare shoulder felt a cold sting on it and I glanced to the wet patch against it. Soon enough, drops were falling everywhere. I could have sworn a minute ago that the dark sky was cloudless but no - because it is raining. 

"Where did that come from?" Aaron asked, but he wasn't looking at the rain. He was looking between Liv and I. 

"Where did what come from?" I certained, beginning to shiver in the slowly soaking top. 

Aaron and Ezra exchanged a look and like Liv and I had done so often, they'd communicated silently for a long moment. 

Finally, Ezra rummaged in his pocket, pulling out his phone. We waited another long moment before Ezra held it up to me, "Do you know this man?"

I was staring at a man, probably in his forties, that was leaning against a tree in a bush. He had blue-green eyes, smile lines across his face and russet-brown hair. 

I narrowed my eyes at the picture. He did feel oddly familiar but I couldn't place it at all. 

I shook my head, helpless, "No. Why?"

Ezra and Aaron communicated another look before Ezra announced, "Tomorrow's the game and there's school on Friday. On Friday night we go road tripping for more information. Got it?"

Roadtripping? Our grounding ends Friday. I doubt that the same night we get our freedom back that she'd let us go road tripping. 

"It sounds great and all..." Jeremy winced, "But there's just one problem."

Just one problem?

"Which is?" Ezra cocked an eyebrow.

Jeremy continued after a long, dramatic pause, "None of us have a car... Unless Violet does?"

I shook my head, "I don't get my license until December."

"So how do we get there?" Jeremy asked Ezra.

Ezra took a deep sigh and then muttered, "I can't believe I'm about to suggest this... Kristy Sanders has a car, right?"

***

Song: All Night - The Vamps. 

Sorry it took me so long to get this out! If you follow me *wink* you'd see that I'd just gotten back to school. The last three days I've also been at camp in the City so I haven't had any time then either. 

Thanks for your patience :) 

Pleaseeee press the cute star down the bottom, too!!!!! <3

xx Sharky. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...
169K 7.8K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...
1.6M 53.2K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...
226K 10.8K 65
Shy bookworm Sophie liked her nice, quiet life - but her world is about to be rocked when her incredibly attractive Alpha, Malcolm drunkenly confesse...