Heartbreak// L.P.

Od 2infinitynb3y0nd

When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds... Více

Heartbreak (Liam Payne Love Story)
Speaking of the Past
So Many Tears
What is happening?
What A Mess
Strip Poker always ends in Awkwardness
New Perspectives
Just A Kiss
More than Surprises
Life in Pictures
Love and Other Drugs?
Merry Christmas Love
Spring has Come
Beautiful Mess
Not You Again
And The Tears Stream Down My Face
I Have To

Cheers to December

1.4K 11 0
Od 2infinitynb3y0nd

LIAM'S POV

I watched Maddie as she slept, it was getting really cold, it was winter now. "Burrr! It's freezing!" Maddie pulled the blankets higher so she was warm.

"Liam how are you not cold?" She turned to face me.

"I am, but you are colder." I was sitting on top of the sheets on Twitter responding to mentions.

"Well come here and keep me warm!" I set my iPad down and crawled into the covers as Maddie came and snuggled up to me.

"Much better!" She smirked as we both closed our eyes.

We woke up to a thud on the window. Maddie got up and looked outside.

"SNOW!" She put on some jeans and my jumper and ran outside.

"Come on Liam!" I slowly got up and walked to the window, the boys were playing in the snow. It was already pretty deep. I walked outside, to get pelted with a snowball Harry threw at me. He pointed at Maddie.

"She told me to do it." Harry yelled pointing at Maddie who was glaring at him.

"I would never!" She defended. I laughed and ran over to her picking her up and tickling her sides. We both were attacked with snowballs.

"Oh now it's war!" I shouted, Maddie and I sat behind the bench as we got ready.

"Ready. Set. Go!" Louis shouted from the other side. We all stood up throwing as many as we could.

"Duck!"

"Where!" Niall shouted turning around; Maddie through a snowball at him.

"Okay that was not fair!" Niall whined, Maddie laughed.

It started snowing more so we went inside and watched the snow fall. Maddie and Harry made some cookies as the rest of us sat by a fire.

"Where are my cookies!" Niall protested.

"They aren't yours. They're all of ours!" Louis stated coming to sit by the rest of us. Maddie walked in with a plate of cookies and set them on the table. Harry had the hot chocolate.

"Cheers to December!"

MADDIE'S POV

We all ate our cookies and sat by the warm fire watching the snow fall outside. "It's so pretty!" I smiled, my phone started ringing.

"Ello?" It was Mitch.

"Hello! So the wedding is this Spring."

"When?"

"Uh. Not sure. Probably over Spring Break?"

"Oh sounds good!" I laughed thinking Mitch saw me.

"Yeah! Bring the boys if they would like?" I looked at their curious faces.

"Mhm.. You sure about that?" I giggled.

"Yeah, I'm positive. It'll be fun! They are like family because they are taking care of you when we can't."

"Awe! Thanks bro! I'll tell them! Have fun wedding planning! Bye!" He hung up.

I went back to the couch and sat on Liam's lap.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Mitch. He's getting married! This spring! FINALLY!" I laughed.

"Why you laughing!?" Harry asked.

"He's dated this girl for a long time! And they have been living together. He finally brought the courage to pop the question!" They all laughed.

"Well congrats to him!" Zayn smiled.

"Yeah! Well he wants you ALL to come with me..." I looked at my hands which were resting on top of Liam's.

"They want us to come?" Liam asked.

"Uh. Yeah. Well he said if you guys can make it. It is probably over spring break. I may just fly down a week early!"

"Mhm.. Well we will have to see! Okay?" I smiled at them after Liam said that.

Niall picked up Chinese take out and brought it back to the house, only to get hit with snowballs running to the door, "Guys! Stop I'm going to drop the food!" He complained. We went back to Liam, Harry and I against Louis and Zayn. We were losing. Niall opened the back door.

"Dinner!" I looked at him.

"Surprised you haven't eaten it yet!" The boys laughed at my comment.

"I will if you don't get in here sassy!" I started laughing, Harry swung me over his shoulder and carried me inside.

"Put me down Styles!!" I tickled his sides.

"Liam help!" Liam smiled at me.

"Harry's got you! You're fine!"

"Thanks, when I need help I know not to come to you." I smirked. Liam ran in front of Harry, startling him and nearly dropping me.

"Please don't drop me!" I closed my eyes when I was nearly going head first towards the ground,

"Gotcha!" I put my hands on the ground while someone was holding my waist.

"Hi Lou! Uh let go. I'm stable."

"But you're on your hands?" I laughed.

"Just let go!" He let go of my waist as I held a handstand then stepped out of it. Props to being a gymnast.

"So thanks Curly." I bumped him running to the kitchen.

"Thanks for dinner Niall!" Zayn smiled.

"No don't thank me, thank Chinese!" I smiled as I ate my sour chicken.

"Guys it's almost Christmas!" Harry shouted.

"Yes, we are aware Haz!" Liam chuckled.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Visiting family." They all said at the same time.

"How about you?" Harry asked. I actually didn't know what I was doing...

"You can come with me?" I looked at Liam.

"I don't want to be much of a hassle for your family. If I am not going home, I will keep that as an open option. Kay?" I kissed his cheek and got up from the table.

LIAM'S POV

It was nearly Christmas time, and Maddie was coming to meet the family. "Come on love! We're going to miss the train!" I could hear her laugh from the bedroom.

"I'm coming! We'll be fine!" She walked out of the room in leggings, jumper and boots. "Come on!" She smirked grabbing my hand. We got to the station just in time to catch our train.

"I told you we would make it!" She laughed, I shrugged my shoulders as we went to our seats. I could tell that she was super excited to meet my family, but there was sadness in her eyes. The train started moving and she looked out the window.

"You okay?" I asked putting my arm around her, she looked at me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I could tell by her voice that she wasn't.

"Don't lie to me please." She bit her lip, something was bothering her.

"It's just- this is the first Christmas without-" the tears brimming the corner of her eyes, I hushed her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I know baby girl! It'll be okay! You'll get through this! I'll be with you the whole time." She hugged me as I gave her a light kiss on the head, as she fell asleep.

The train came to screeching stop. "Maddie. Babe wake up, were here!" She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked outside.

"YEAHH!" She smiled. We grabbed our bags and got off and went to a taxi to take us back to my place. I was stopped by fans so I gave them autographs and posed for pictures. Maddie had her camera out and started taking pictures of the falling snow outside. I left the fans and walked over to her.

"Ready?" She took one last photo and we were off to the house."Hello?" I called as we entered the house, I heard someone shuffling in the kitchen. My mom came out joining us with a smile ear to ear as she pulled us both in for a hug. "Mum, this is Maddie! Maddie this my mum!" She smiled and introduced herself,

"Thanks so much for letting me spend Christmas with you! It means a lot!"

MADDIE'S POV

Ruth came trotting down the stairs with a wide smile as she ran up to her brother. She later hugged me introducing herself.

"I'm Ruth!" I smiled.

"I know! I'm Maddie! Nice to meet you!" Ruth said she was going to help her mom in the kitchen while Liam and I settled down into his room.

"Oh my God Liam!" I laughed as he had some Toy Story blankets on his bed. I ran over and started jumping on it. "Look how cute this is!" I couldn't stop laughing, he just stood in the doorway laughing.

"Don't judge me!" He chuckled covering his face.

"I'm not. This is adorable!" He came over and grabbed me and sat on his bed. "Thank you Liam!" I cuddled up to him.

"For what!?" he asked.

"Letting me spend Christmas with you and your family. This actually means a lot, you have know idea!" He kissed me on the head and headed downstairs.

"I'll be down in a second. I'm going to call Mitch!" He nodded and left.

The phone rang, but there was no answer. I left him a voicemail and proceeded downstairs to Liam and his family. We had a well made dinner by his mom, I felt like I was back home again.

"Thanks for dinner!" I smiled as I took my plate and walked into the kitchen. His family was really sweet, they made me feel like I was part of the family. Liam noticed that I was pretty quiet during dinner, we chatted for awhile, but then I stopped talking. As I was setting my plate in the sink I heard someone come in, I turned around.

"Oh hi Ruth!"

"Let me do that!" She said, taking my plate.

"But I was almost done!" I laughed.

"Well you are the guest!" She smiled back. Ruth reminded me of my sister, but my sister was younger than me. But she had the same personality as her. I probably started tearing up, when Ruth asked me what was wrong. I said nothing and walked out of the kitchen when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" It was Eric.

"Hi Maddie! How's Liam's? Sorry you couldn't make it to come visit us! We miss you!" I sighed in content just hearing my brothers voice.

"Liam's family is wonderful! His sister reminds me of Eva. Personality wise!" I could hear Eric laugh, boy how I missed his laugh. I walked outside in the snow so I wouldn't disturb the rest of the happy family. Time went by fast talking with Eric. Before I realized it was getting colder and the snow was falling harder, and I was barefoot.

"Well Maddie, I have to go! I'll probably call you on Christmas day, okay?"

"Sounds good Eric! Talk to you later!" I hung up. I walked up to the door, it was locked. I called Liam,

"Hey babe! Where are you?"

"Outside. I was on the phone with Eric. Didn't want to interrupt you and and your family." He laughed, "Are you going to just stand there? Or are you going to let me in? It is freezing!" He walked to the door and peeped out the window than hung up. He pointed at me and laughed, I stuck my tongue out. "Let me in!" I laughed, he opened the door and I ran inside. My toes were freezing! "Thanks love!"

We spent the rest of the evening sitting by the fire watching the snow fall outside. Sipping tea and coco while we played cards was really fun. Liam's family is really nice and they make me feel like I'm at home. My heart was beating and my hands started to get a little clammy, the feeling of not being with my family has been really hurting me. But what can I do, it happened, I'm just glad Liam let me stay with him and his family. I really, truly love this boy.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.7K 209 38
Maddie is reunited with Liam and the boys! A lot has been going on in Maddie's troubled life, but it only will get better!
3.5K 44 30
Ali, Kate, and Bridget are three girls who are looking for a break from New Zealand. But what happens when the people sitting behind you on the plane...
441 16 12
Jasmine and her friend Riley head over to London for the summer. They don't expect what happens to them as reality. Jasmine falls in love with a guy...
5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)