Vamp School~ {Kim Taehyung FF}

By NMusicBurst

Vamp school couldn't be found with the naked eye. You needed very special eyes. Vampire eyes. Min Songi and h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Christmas Special
Happy Birthday Tae! BDay Special
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Belated Valentines Special
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Halloween Special
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 15 (Part 1)
Chapter 15 (Part 2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

2.4K 94 44
By NMusicBurst

A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry it's been a while. As you have read in my Belated Valentines Special, I have been really busy. I apologize for not uploading as often, but you already know the reason why, and I really hope you understand. But here is Chapter 8!

~Songi Point Of View~

What's happining? She walked up to Taehyung.

???: Wow. You really turned out great. More mature now.

Is she a relative? She took a step back, getting a better look at him.

???: You turned out hot.

Nope. Definitely not a relative. Or maybe a relative that likes him? She walked back to him and looked over his shoulder.

???: Oh, hey Jungkook and Jimin. Long time no see.

They both nodded

???: And who might she be?

She pointed at me. Jimin moved slowly away.

Jimin: Oh, her? She's our friend.
???: Whats your name?

I looked at the guys. They all had the "just-tell-her" face, so I looked back at her.

Me: I'm Songi.
Mingu: Hi. I'm Mingu. Nice to meet you.
Me: Nice to meet you too.

I smiled, expecting her to smile back, but she gave me a look for like .5 seconds and looked at Taehyung again.

Mingu: Hey. Why don't you guys come join me? Let's go to a small café.
Taehyung: We were going to go to a store.
Mingu: Come on! It'll be great.

She took Taehyung's arm and dragged him to the café with us trailing behind.

Me: What's that all about?
Jimin: I don't know. Maybe she wants to get back with Taehyung.
Me: Wait, she's his ex?
Jungkook: Yup.
Me: The one that we were talking about?
Jimin: Yup.
Me: Huh... *Whisper-ish* Is she one of us too?
Jung & Jim: Yup.
Me: Oh... Okay.

We continued walking until we finally got there. It was small, but cute. She lead us to a table. Taehyung was practically forced to sit next to her, as if he had no choice, Jungkook on her other side, Jimin on Taehyung's other side, and me across from Mingu.

Mingu: I'll go get us some drinks.

Then she got up and left.

Taehyung: Let's leave guys.
Me: I want to, too, but she's paying drinks for us. We can't do that.
Taehyung: I can. She left me, so why can't I leave her?
Me: Because...

I trailed off, trying to find something that would make sence to say, but nothing came in mind.

Taehyung: See?
Mingu: "See" what?

We all looked at Mingu.

Me: Oh, back already?
Mingu: Yeah, short line.

She looked at me then back to the drinks. She passed them out.

Mingu: Here guys! I hope you like it.

Suddenly, Taehyung got up.

Taehyung: Excuse me.

He walked away. Jungkook and Jimin got up.

Jungkook: We'll get him. Be right back.

They left. Now it's just me and Mingu.

Mingu: Hey.

I looked at her.

Mingu: Are you intrested in Taehyung?
Me: Why do you ask?
Mingu: So you do? You didn't deny it.
Me: I believe I asked you why you would like to know.

She smirked at me.

Mingu: Because I'm getting him back.
Me: What do you mean?
Mingu: Don't act like you don't know, I'm his ex.
Me: Is that suppose to mean anything to me?

She glared at me.

Me: Well it's not.
Mingu: Well, Taehyung will come back to me and not to some fat girl he goes to the mall with.

I stood up and grabbed her shirt collar and pulled her closer to me. I grinned.

Me: Aw. I'm sorry my stomach isn't as flat as your chest.

She gasped. She was about to slap me but I, somewhat, lightly pushed her back and she sat back down.

Me: But, to be honest with you, I don't think that he wants you back.

She was about to say something.

Jimin: We're back.
Mingu: And I'm gone.

She stood up and left us. When they couldn't see her, they burst out laughing.

Me: What?

They continued to laugh.

Me: Seriousally, what happened? Did something happen when you guys went?

They all shook their heads. Jungkook caught his breath before they could.

Jungkook: We stayed back for a bit because you were grabbing her shirt. Taehyung can hear far, so we told him to tune in.

Taehyung can hear from a far distance? Jimin and Taehyung caught their breaths.

Jimin: And he told us what you said.

They all giggled a bit and looked back at me.

Taehyung: No wonder you're Suga's sister.
Me: Is that a good thing?
Taehyung: It can be both.

We smile at each other.

Me: Okay guys, now we can leave.

We cleaned up and went to the next store. This next store, we are going to be shoping for the guys. We went in the store. They looked around.

Me: Okay guys! You can go look for outfits, I'll look for 1 outfit each for you guys. I'll come and find you when I finished picking them out for you.

They nodded their heads and seperated to look for their outfits. Well, now that I come to think about it, what do they like to wear? How did they know what outfit to pick out for me? Maybe I'll just have to think what will look good on them. I looked around the store. In minutes, I found an outfit for each of them. I went to go find them. I found Jimin first, then Jungkook, and then Taehyung.

Me: I have your outfits. Do you guys have your outfits you want to try on?

They all nodded.

Me: Then lets go to the dressing rooms.

We walked there and I gave them their outfits that I picked for them. They walked in the dressing rooms.

They all came out with my outfit on first. It turned out better than what I had expected.

*Jungkook's outfit*

Jungkook: I like this outfit!

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other.

Me: Well, since he gave me an outfit that looked like this, I thought that he would like it.

Taehyung and Jimin looked away from each other and nodded in agreement.

*Taehyung's outfit*

Taehyung: I like my outfit too! It's so comfortable.
Me: I hoped so. From the outfit you picked for me, you seem to like clothing that is comfy and laid back. So I picked something what I thought would be comfy and look cool too.

*Jimin's outfit*

Jimin: I like this!
Me: Why thank you. I could imagine you wearing something like this, so I wanted to see for myself.
Jungkook: Wah! Songi has such good style! Even for us! I want to buy it! I don't even care for my outfit that I picked.
Tae & Jim: Me too!
Taehyung: Race you!
Me: Wait! I can...

The three of them ran to the cashier.

Me: ... Pay.

I was go to pay since they payed for mine... Ugh, guys. I give up and so I walked to the entrance/exit to wait for them.

A/N: Hayyy guysss! I know, I know, "WHY YOU TAKE SO LONG?!" Well, just read the valentines special... 😂 Sorry this chapter may have be lame. Sorry it took so long, but thanks for accepting me! 😁💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
55.7K 3.8K 48
"You must know by now, I don't like to share my things with anyone." Jimin purrs, "but, I want you to touch him." Jungkook squeezes Taehyung harder...
119K 6.1K 61
The seven girls are not like the other students. Especially her. She adores vampires, she says they intrigue her. And she wants to know more. When he...
36.4K 2.1K 28
{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth-until jimin takes over as king jimin ha...