IDGAF.

By Miyahbabyy

They met in the foster system, and became best friends.. They were separated but found each other again..Noth... More

Intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
New Book Alert!!
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

9.

3.3K 158 22
By Miyahbabyy

Kaija aka Kai.

"Go harder." I demanded Isaiah as we fucked in his room.

He had me face down ass up as he hit it from the back and I felt the sensation build up in me as he rocked me back and forth. I needed this.

He started going so fast I clenched my butt cheeks. I looked back at him as I moaned and his eyes were closed as he bit his lip.

"Fuck Kai, you so tight." He hissed as he kept stroking in and out.

I could barely take it anymore the way he was fucking me. He put his arm around my neck as he started to choke me and my eyes literally went to the back of my head and I couldn't see anything.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as he stroked in and out. He sucked on my neck, and started to bite. I bit my lip, and took in all the pleasure I was receiving at once. I felt the condom get warm and I could feel his erection getting bigger and I knew he was about to bust.

He pulled out, and went into the bathroom, and shut the door.

My breath was heavy, and I felt tired as I saw stars. I heard the door open and he hovered his body over mine.

He licked around my earlobe, and started to breath in my ear.

"Kai." He whispered in my ear giving me kisses.

"Hmmm."

"You got the best pussy I swear. I busted in under 10 minutes I promise that's never happened before."

I shook my head. "It's more where that came from if you would stop messing with other girls." I muffled into the pillow.

"What you say? You good?" He asked. "Turn around."

I did as he asked and turned my body around to face his as he let me.

He grabbed my face and kissed my lips before he turned my face to see my neck.

"Bae you have so many hickies." He said observing the other side.

"My dad is going to kill me." I said exhausted. "And I'm not your bae."

"You could be if you would stop using me for sex, and—

"I surely am using you for sex so don't get your hopes up."

"What I gotta do to make us work again?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing. It's done..your not fooling me again we been though this shit all high school and I'm sick of it."

"Listen I'm too old for the fucking games, stop coming to my house just to fuck if you can't even see us getting back together."

"Maybe I will." I said as he got off of me. I picked my clothes up off the floor and placed them back on as he had his hands over his head walking around the room.

After I was done I grabbed my purse hanging up on his door and went inti the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and my eyeliner was now smudged across my face my hair was sticking up and I noticed all the hickies on my neck.

I pulled out my makeup wipes, a concealer brush and a comb as I started to fix myself up. The bathroom door opened up, and he came in with his arms wrapped around my waist as I tried to finish the last touches of my makeup.

"I have to go." I said removing his arms from around my waist.

He smacked his teeth. "Aight come back later."

"Don't count on it."

My phone started to buzz from his nightstand and he ran and picked it up before I could get to it.

"It's daddy."

"Stop fucking playing and give me my phone." I whispered snatching my phone out his hand.

"Hello?"

"Kai where you at princess?" My dad asked in a low tone. I knew he been smoking cause he talks a certain way only when he is high.

"I'm over a friend house."

"A nigga?"

"No, just one of my girlfriends." I lied.

"Aight when you gonna be home I need to talk to all y'all about something."

"I'm about to leave right now..20 minutes or so..you at home?"

"No Me, and Parker had to handle some things.  I'm on my way though."

"You and Parker? Dad why are you getting close to him?" I questioned because I never truly understood how they got together.

"You know he got it bad personally Kai I'm just helping a him out. It's a crime?"

"No it's just weird pops..I'll be home in a few though."

"Aight I love you."

"Love you too." I said before I hung up.

"So glad my dad was too high to read in between lines cause that was about to be my ass..he heard your voice." I said hitting his arm.

"Sorry."

"Whatever, he said he has to tell me something so I will see you later."

"Wait you dad and parker cool?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"Yeah, I guess."

"How? Your dad don't like nobody."

"No he just don't like you like that cause he knows what your capable of.. your a fuck boy." I said truthfully.

When my dad first met him he gave him a hard time, and my mom was the one that was sweet to him. He almost shot him once also but I saved his life begging my dad not to do it. 

I never seen him run so fast ever in my life to get away from my father. Honestly I'm surprised he is not dead yet counting the number of times he messed around on me.

"Yeah whatever..your pops don't know you be over here?" He questioned, and I dry laughed. I don't think he understood.

"If my dad knew I was over here you would probably be dead, or tied up alone in the next hour. I'm saving your life."

"Pshh. You really not saving my life you just come over here to seduce me and get some dick. What would your dad do to you if he found out you was here?"

"Nothing I'm his princess, and in his eyes the only person that would be guilty is you bud."

"You really playing me." He said like he was shocked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "If that's what you want to call it."

"That's what it is."

"Okay tell your mom I said hi." I said as I walked out the door with my stuff. He looked stupid. Call me a hoe but I had no sympathy for him.

Only thing I was doing was doing him how he did me for so many years. It felt good to one up him.

I unlocked my car door and headed home to be greeted by my mother consulting my father. His hands were resting on his head, and his leg was shaking.

When he saw me he sat up, and told me to have a seat.

"Whats up?" I asked confused.

"We can't tell you yet. We have to wait until your sisters get here." My mom said.

"Did someone die?" I said thinking of the worst.

"No, nobody died." Dad answered.

"Then what is it? Where is everybody at anyways."

"Harmony is on her way she had practice..Aasiyah went to a friends birthday party and the girls parents are dropping her off, and Prince is in his room." They explained.

"Oh...okay I'm going to take a shower then until they get back."

I wondered what they had to tell us. I got some sweats a tank top and under clothes from my drawer and went into the linen closet to grab a towel and wash cloth.

Once I headed back to my bathroom and opened the door I realized it smelled so bad. I covered my nose and shut the door.

I banged on Prince door because I know it was him that used my bathroom because he never used his even though he has one in his room.

He opened the door and his video game was blasting.

"What?" He said looking like he was annoyed.

"You used my bathroom..why?"

"I uh..uh I don't know it's bigger in there." He said. "Bye."

He was about to slam the door in my face but I stopped the door and pushed him to the side and he fell on the floor.

Since he wants to use my bathroom I guess I have to use his. I turned the knob to his door, and he freaked.

"Wait no!"

There in front of me stood Parker butt naked with a shocked look on his face. He was fairly large I'll say, and it was hard for me not to smirk. I covered my eyes once I got back to reality as Parker shut the door.

"What is he doing here?" I whispered still shocked.

"Dad bought him here. I don't know why but he told him he could take a shower in here because mom didn't want him to use their shower or the living room one because she just cleaned them." He explained.

I shook my head. "That doesn't explain anything."

"Well I don't have your answers..I'm disturbed I just saw another guys balls and you smell weird..get out."

"Maybe if you would stop shitting in my bathroom I wouldn't have to come in here."

"Where else was I gonna go? Mom didn't want me to use the clean bathrooms, and it's another person in mine..I had to go."

"You need to stop eating whatever your eating...your shit smells worse then dads."

He stuck his tongue out at me and I slammed the door behind me. I used spray to get rid of the smell, and after it was gone I hopped in the shower and was out in less than 10 minutes. I put on my sweats and a tank top and went back into the living room.

I saw the whole family sitting around waiting for me. Mom and still looking the same way they did when I got here.

"It's about time!!" Prince said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up."

I sat down next to Harmony who was on her phone.

"What's this about?" I questioned in her ear, and she shrugged.

"I don't know but if I were you I'd cover the hickies on your neck before mom or dad see them." She whispered.

I cursed at myself for putting all that makeup on my neck just to take a shower and make them visible again..how stupid could I be.

I cleared my throat and let my hair down from the ponytail to cover the hickies around my neck hoping they wouldn't notice.

"Thanks." I mumbled to her.

"Whats this about? I have homework to do so now that everybody is here can we talk?"

"Yeah. I don't know how to say this no other way but just to say it." My dad started.

"What?" I asked confused, and everyone else looked confused too.

"King is not your dad's son." My mom blurted out, and I was confused.

"What?" Harmony questioned.

"Yeah." Mom sighed as my dad shook his head.

"What do you mean? How?" I asked.

"His mother is bipolar..you guys don't know this because she takes her medicine and it's not as bad as it used to be. She cheated on me, and told me King was mine but he's not. I still took care of him thought like he was my own because he is. Not blood but I love him just as much as I love y'all."

"Does he know?" I questioned.

"Yeah. He didn't take it easy, and I needed to explain this to you guys. I shouldn't have kept it a secret."

Everyone looked around in silence, and I didn't know what to say. I was shocked. Harmony and I exchanged glances, and she shook her head.

*Later that night*

I was sitting on my bed polishing my toe nails listening to music as I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Come in."

Parker came in with sweat pants on and a white t-shirt. His dreads hung just below his face and he shook his head standing at the door.

"What you doing?" He questioned coming in and sitting on my bed next to me.

"Polishing my toes. What's up?"

"Nothing..I'm bored as fuck your parents sleep so I just wanted to sneak in here and mess with you." He said.

I dry laughed, "Oh..why you always here anyways? What's up with your foster mom?" I questioned. I needed more insight on his home situation and why my dad helped him so much.

"Nothing..she's just a bitch and locks me out the house every now and then."

"Why?"

"If I fuck up..and that's a everyday thing so I'm always locked out. She changes the locks."

"Wow..you should report her."

"Nah I'm not tripping. I don't want to be in there with all them bad ass kids anyways. I feel like a Uncle staying in that place, and she don't really do shit but smoke her cigarettes. I'm about to be grown to and make my own shit and she won't even see me again so it's whatever. "

"True." I said as I finished up on my last toe.

"Yeah.." he said as I got up to turn my fan on so my toes could have time to dry. "Sorry about earlier."

"What?"

"You saw my dick."

"Oh.." I chuckled. "It's okay. It shocked me that's all."

"What shocked you?" He smirked.

We glanced at each other and I couldn't help but to laugh and he did the same.

He was big, and it was thick so I was shocked. Way bigger than Isaiah and thicker to. Isaiah was not small but Parker had him beat when it came to that.

"Kai."

"What's up?" I questioned as he laid back on my bed.

"Remember when them big ugly ass girls used to bully me? You always had my back..they would be tossin your lil ass around but you never stopped."

I chuckled remembering. "Yeah I remember. I don't like bullies."

Not a day went by that I didn't think about my brother who died because all of the kids used to pick with him. That's something I haven't shared with anyone because it's a sensitive topic for me and I don't like showing my emotions. That is what made me stick up for Parker so much..because I saw what they did to my brother.

I was thinking about him and how he used to be so happy, and always protected me like a big brother was supposed to do..but I didn't do it in return. I missed him, and my parents more than anything and thinking about my REAL parents and my brother made me emotional.

"You aight?"

I broke my thought as Parker touched my shoulder. He was talking the whole time but I did not catch a word he said due to me thinking about my family.

"Yeah." I replied not 100% sure of what I was trying to convince myself.

Flashbacks of all of them popped up in my head. We used to be a happy family.

"Kai no your not whats wrong?" He questioned again shaking my shoulder that was turned towards him.

"I just...I miss my folks. I just had a flashback but I'm okay now." I told him.

He grabbed my hand and I took it and scooted on the bed. He wrapped his arm around me and I shook my head.

"That's not a goo idea."

"I'm just gonna hold you like a friend." He said.

I looked at him unsure before I let him wrap his arm around me and got comfortable in his arms. I lie back on my bed, and he did the same not letting go of me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

It felt so good to be in his arms, and he smelled so good..Like Speed Stick and I always found the smell attracting. I closed my eyes, and he caressed my hair.

"I think about my folks everyday.. and what my life could be like if they was here. Your not in this alone you got me don't try and hold shit in." He said in my ear.

I nodded my head. "I'll try not to.. you want to know a secret I never told anybody?"

"Yeah tell me. You can trust me Kai I'll never do you wrong." He said in a low sexy tone, which made my body tingle.

I did not want to breakdown in front of him but I needed to relieve this burden off my chest. I needed to tell somebody and I trusted him.

"I had a older brother...he was two years older than me, and he used to get bullied in school..he used to get bullied a lot by kids at his school because he had a skin disorder...he had white blotches all around his face, arms and legs and the other part of his skin was a little bit lighter than mines..he was nerdy too and stayed to himself..most people called him the teachers pet and not just that but he was so...little." I started.

I took a deep breath as I tried to finish. I shook my head as my heart started to ache and he was looking at me waiting for me to finish.

"My parents found out about it when a couple of boys at his school jumped him. He came home from school with a busted lip, purple eye and could barely stand...the teachers didn't do shit, I didn't do shit...we had to go to court and fight and all the boys got off guilty and the bullying still went on. One day....I was with him walking home...the boys that um— they came around the corner and we was stopped by a light. My brother told me to stay back and he could handle it. I did as told...I didn't do anything." I cried. Parker wiped my eyes, and I sniffled.

"I should have but I didn't...I saw arguing with the boys and calling him names and then they started fighting...I didn't know what to do I was only eleven so I just started screaming as I saw them beat him up. They kept pushing him into the street and that's when I got on one of the boys backs and started hitting on him but it was too many. They pushed him into the street after his body got weak yet again and he got hit by a car. Once the boys realized what they did they ran away and I ran towards the street praying he was okay..I never prayed so hard like that ever in my life..his eyes were low and he was still breathing, and then it just stopped." I shook my head thinking about the horrific moment in my life I would never forget.

I cried so hard like I just lost him all over again. I felt so weak acting like this in front of Parker and I wanted to stop but I couldn't. I missed him so much...that was my best friend.

"That's not your fault Kai stop carrying that on your chest. He in a better place now...God is looking out for him and nobody can bully him there." He said. I wiped my eyes.

"Sorry."

"For what?"

"Crying."

"Kai..that shit is apart of life and you can cry in front of me I'm not going to judge you."

I took a deep breath, and mumbled a thank-you. "That was my best friend...he paid more attention to me than my parents because my parents were always super busy..he took care of me..and I couldn't do the same." I said as tears began to flow again.

Parker talked a lot comforting me, and telling me everything was going to be okay and eventually I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429 7 38
story about a girl called jess who runs away from home to go and look for her boyfriend but as she arrives in L.A she meets someone that she may fall...
1.3K 15 12
Harmony Campbell was a good girl until her boyfriend Chase started abusing her. She tried dumping him but he threatened to kill her. One day she was...
16.1K 820 36
"HATE. It has caused a lot if problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet." -Maya Angelou Harmony Waters has grown up in the big city of A...
56.1K 908 28
Y/N lives in a city which is Los Santos, she is 20 years old and she had friends but they all left her like she was nothing. Until she met the guys a...