(Durarara!! - Shizuo x Reader...

Ahmelyie द्वारा

COMPLETED!! Summary/Preview: (F/n), an expert assassin, was hired by Orihara Izaya to dispatch his rival sinc... अधिक

A/N:
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 2
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 3
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 4
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 5
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 6
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 7
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 8
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 9
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 10
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 11
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 12
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 13
A/N 2: First Transition of Arcs
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 1
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 2
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 3
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 4
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 5
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 6
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 7
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 8
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 9
IMPORTANT (not an update)
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 10
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 11
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 12
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 13
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 14
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 15
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 16
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 17
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 18
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 19
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 20
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 21
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 22
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 23
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 24
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 25
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 26
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 27
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 28
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 29
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 30
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 31
A/N 3: Second Transition of Arcs
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 1
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 2
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 3
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 4
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 5
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 6
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 7
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 8
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 9
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 10
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 11
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 12
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 13
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 14
A/N 4: Last Transition
Denoument - Ending - Finale - Grand Finale

[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 1

1.1K 19 10
Ahmelyie द्वारा

/commencer/

[Normal POV]

"Hey, Shizuo!" Tom called. "Lately, Izaya has not been around Ikebukuro..."

Shizuo shifted in his seat and tapped his cigarette in the ash tray. "That bastard! He's better off the city!" He looked outside the window. "If I see him here once again, I swear I'll kill him..."

"Uh-huh." Tom sipped his coffee in an elegant and relaxed manner, but his eyes reveal the stress he has in his everyday routine. Going out and eating with Shizuo is his past time.

"All he talks about is how he enjoy seeing humans suffer because he loves humanity," the blonde added, "I can't accept that reasoning and I hate his guts!"

"It can't be helped, huh?" Tom pushed his glasses upwards. "Once a person is like that, he'll always be like that."

Shizuo was silent, not driving his gaze off the window.

"It's been two weeks since then..." Tom added. "Since Kasuka had his shooting in this city."

He got Shizuo's attention when he mentioned his younger brother's name. The younger brother who's always been so stoic about everything, yet had a better life than his older brother, Shizuo.

"Why did you suddenly start talking about him?" The blonde asked with a serious face.

"...It was when you last fought Izaya." Tom laughed a bit. "It was a huge mess... you two chasing around while he's shooting a film!"

Shizuo remained unaffected. Although it wasn't normal for Tom to make jokes like that, it wouldn't be enough to provoke him. It would be useless to pick on a fight with the only friend who hangs out with him on break times.

"Tch!" He looked outside the window again, now resting his chin on the back of his hand, and sipping from the straw of his drink. He put down his used cigarette on the ash tray.

The door swung open and rung the bell as the cold breeze went in. A group of teenage ladies, including Kamichika went in, chatting happily about various events and other things. After going to the counter and taking what they ordered, they sat on the empty table next to which Tom and Shizuo are sitting.

Along with the ladies, (F/n) sneaked in, blended with them. She is wearing a black tee, together with an old styled pair of jeans, plain white sneakers, and black beanie. Upon receiving her ordered tea, she split up with them, and sat on a two-person table beneath the stairs, one table away from Shizuo.

(F/n) pulled out her laptop and turned the camera on, checking on Shizuo through the tight spaces, observing him, taking candid photos as well. Probably, she's stalking him, and probably not...

She opened her Facebook page as well, making a cover. However, she puts that tab down once in a while to continue her monitoring.

When the counter bell was tapped. The two boys looked over to its direction, to see the servers put their tray of coffee on the counter and gesture for them to take it.

"For a moment," Shizuo said, pushing his chair back. He stood up and makes his way to the counter, picking up the tray.

On his way back, a strange feeling has gotten into him. It urged him to look to his side and he saw a picture of him and Tom together just now. He froze for a moment.

"Oi!" He called.

(F/n) turned around and looked up at him. "What?" she asked nonchalantly, at the same time, monotonously.

"That picture just now... was that me?"

"No." She ignored him and turned back to her business, flipping random articles and posts on her Facebook account.

Shizuo put down the tray on the nearest empty table. He didn't like the way she ignored him.

"That was me! I can't be wrong!" He didn't shout or raise his voice a single bit, but the way he said it was strong and demanding.

(F/n) pushed her chair back and stood up, facing him. "I don't know what you're trying to pull off, Mister," she said, rather annoyed. "Whatever you see in my page is not your concern!" she nearly spat the last word to his face. "Aren't you stalking me?"

That got her into her nerves. "Lady or not, I don't care..." he began cracking his knuckles and his neck. "Whoever pisses me pisses me off!"

The restaurant personnel, started coming out from the counter upon hearing the disturbance.

"Sir... Mam... please calm down," the on-duty supervisor attempted to break blossoming quarrel. However, the two ignored him and went on.

"Oh, come on. You're telling me you're fighting a helpless lady like me?!" (F/n) mocked. "You don't even know who you're trying to fight with!"

"Tch! Enough with the nonsense!" He took his shades off and put it in his pocket.

Kamichika's group decided to stay out of the heat zone and move to the corner, knowing how strong and how ill-tempered Shizuo can be.

The other customers, left in fright. The others stay, frozen at the corner. Tom remained unfazed and unaffected.

"This is serious! We'll be calling the police if you two don't settle down!" the manager nearly yelled at the two, yet they didn't seem to hear anything.

Tom finally makes his stand. He walked up to Shizuo, and bowed down to the girl in front of him. Shizuo was taken aback.

"I sincerely apologize for the commotion and disturbance my friend caused you," he said to her with a genuine voice in apologizing.

"What?!" Shizuo pulled him up straight, which he failed to counter, since his strength compared to him isn't even half-way. "What the hell are you saying?! Why the hell are you apologizing?!" The blonde shouted at his friend, shaking him vigorously.

"And why to her?!" The blonde added, insolently pointing at (F/n).

It took Tom a short while to get back to his normal self after that vigorous shaking his friend did to him. Again, he casually pushed his glasses up, then pulled his friend outside. "Let's just get out of here!"

"Oi!" Shizuo complained, but came along with him.

The manager sighed. Everything else went back to normal. (F/n) put her laptop back and prepared her things for her leave after she finishes her drink. She kept her gaze on the two that just went out.

"That was close..." She told herself.

-

[Shizuo's POV]

I came out of the restaurant against my free will because my friend doesn't enjoy scraps of any kind. I shoved his hand off my wrist.

"What the hell is that?!" he said straight to my face. "You're picking a fight on a restaurant?!"

"W-wait..."

"And above all, with a lady?!"

"Yeah!" I shouted back at his face. "Does it matter?"

"It does." He calmed down a bit. "I've known you since we've graduated Shizuo. You get to your nerves really fast... But if you're going to pick on a fight, will you please choose properly who to fight with?"

"I don't have to... like I said 'whoever pisses me, pisses me off'" I said it again. I snuck an abrupt look at her and caught her looking away from me. She's suspicious after all. My nerves can't get me wrong.

Should I tell Tom?

"Shizuo...?"

"Ya?"

"You're too silent. What are you up to?"

"Hey, Tom..."

"What?"

"Will it be a big deal if I kill her?"

Tom's jaws dropped really wide. He started glaring at me like a monster and shook me twice harder than I did to him back then.

"Are you out of your mind, Shizuo?!" He shouted at my face, "What evidence do you have to do that to her?!"

I shoved him off. "I don't need to have evidence! My instincts tell me 'that woman is dangerous'. I'd better get rid of her."

"Then stay away from her!"

That's how he ended up the discussion. He walked ahead and I followed behind him, putting my shades back and pushing my hands inside my pocket. I feel better when I do that.

Honestly, I don't know what exactly to do. It is not that I hate her or anything like that which made me think I should kill her.

She's impudent and very suspicious. She's hiding something, but she's definitely up to something into me. I should keep a close watch on her. I don't want to pick on a fight like this again...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1K 35 10
Izaya Orihara is the victim of a vicious stabbing in the heart of Ikebukoro which leaves his nerves destroyed and him paralysed from the waist down...
2.8K 139 9
You and Izaya have known each other since you were little, and you've been in love with him since junior high, in your second year of high school you...
193K 8.2K 103
Shizuo and Izaya are both always fighting. It's always the same. Shizuo gets angry, and Izaya always gets away. So what happens when things turn out...
Grief surreal_fix द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.3K 87 28
With Izaya finally dead at the hands of Shizuo, he's left a ghost that's stuck haunting his murderer. All the while he watches as Shizuo spirals into...