One-Shots and Lemons (Request...

By Taxedo15

The title says it all... Stories includes One-Shots and Lemons! I do NOT own any characters or any of the sh... More

Naruto x Reader (Naruto Shippuden) One-Shot
Sebastian x Shy!Reader (Black Butler) One-Shot
Ichigo X Self-Harm! Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Riza Hawkeye x Male!Reader (FMA) One-Shot
Mikasa X Male!Reader (Attack On Titan) One-Shot
Leone X Male!Reader (Akame Ga Kill) Lemon
Arslan x Enemy!Reader (Arslan Senki) One-Shot
Levi x Reader (Attack on Titan) Lemon
Mabuchi Kou X Reader (Ao Haru Ride) One-Shot
Black Lagoon x Male!Reader: Part 1 (Black Lagoon)
Poison X Male!Reader (Street Fighter) Lemon
Winry Rockbell X Male!Reader (FMA) Lemon
Toshiro X Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Rias Gremory X Male!Reader: Part 1 (HighSchool DxD) One-Shot
Revy X Reader (Black Lagoon)
Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) Lemon
Natsu X Sick!Reader (Fairy Tail) One-Shot
Irina X Male!Saiyan Reader (Assassination Classroom) Lemon
Kushina X Naruto (Naruto Shippuden) Lemon
Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 1 (Akame Ga Kill) One-Shot
Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 2 (Akame Ga Kill) Lemon
Riza Hawkeye X Male!Reader (FMA) Lemon
Kurenai Yui X Male!Reader (Naruto) One-Shot
Shizune X Male!Shy Reader (Naruto) One-Shot
Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) *AU* Lemon
Request Page
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 1 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata and Uzumaki Naruto X Male!Reader: Part 3 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 4 (Naruto)
Toshiro X Reckless!Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Support the Books and Stories!!!

Black Lagoon X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Black Lagoon)

2K 12 2
By Taxedo15

Hello everybody! Sorry for the really, really, really, really, really, really, really, sooooooo late update. (Had to deal with school, homework, work, more work, and finally dealing my sister... :-\.) But hey, let's do this, part 2 here we go!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

From where we left off...

"Apologies accepted, kid." A husky voice said outside of the door I was held in.

I turned to the door and gunshots from outside blasted off the door knob. The door slowly opened, revealing two of my best friends out there standing, Revy and Dutch.

"Revy? Dutch?" I said shockingly.

The two entered the room and looked at me from above. "Awww, you missed us? Poor little baby (Y/N) is crying..." Revy teased as she held out a hand to me. I grinned and took her hand got up.

"Man fuck you, Revy. Besides that, where the hell you guys been?" I questioned.

"Enjoying death. You gotta have a little break in between this line of work right? just like you, kid." Dutch said with a smile as all three of us got to the main deck of the ship. I was curious of how Dutch and Revy survived the bombardments from the US Navy so I decided to ask, Dutch said that they managed to escape after they created a diversion from smoke screens and turned their ship the other way. Revy also included that somehow luck came to them when another ship was passing by, the Navy must've thought that it was "us" trying to escape instead and so they shot the other ship down. Some luck they got there. When we got out, I saw a couple of guys sitting in a corner, terrified. Some glared at me and some gave me terrified looks. I grinned as Revy and Dutch stopped by the railing and took out a cigarette, Revy took out another one and waved it to me. I gladly took the offer and lit the cigarette, filling in and out the smoke of freedom into fresh air.

"So. Now what, kid?" Dutch asked me, I look at him and gave him a grin and said, "Well, I still have to deal and clean up a mess right? We still have the two most powerful crime bosses fighting each other for no reason."

Revy gave me a confused look and out of nowhere a guy comes at us, trying to take Revy's gun. But I knew the guy was no match for the professional gunman, Two-Hand, to fight back. I slowly back away as Revy grabbed the guy's arm and slammed him down onto his back. The guy tries to get back up but freezes as Revy takes out her Beretta Cutlasses to his face.

"If I were you punk, I'd stayed down there." Revy threatened as the guy glared at her as hard as he can.

"Fuck you, you can't have him. The boss wants him alive and we can't afford to lose him to you motherfuckers. You don't want to know what's coming for you assholes if you take him." The guy said. I walk up to him and pulled to a nearby chair and made him sit on it. I was gonna make him talk out of him of whoever bombed the car and who called in the Feds to arrest me.

"Alright prick, you want me? I'll make you regret taking in this job." I cracked my knuckles as he spat at both Revy and Me. Dutch stood there while watching the other hostages in the lone corner as I punched the guy in the jaw. He grunts in pain as I hit him once more in the stomach as he spits out blood from his mouth. "Alright. Now answer: who the hell are you, who bombed the car, and who called in the feds to arrest me?" I asked the guy who was recovering from the punch I gave him. "arrgh... Fuck me... Name's Bruno -cough-... The boss... cannot -cough- be touched or seen..." I looked at him confused. "Because only his lieutenants know who and where he is. I'm just a hired muscle."

"Well, then who's one of the lieutenants you know of?" I questioned. He looks down in pain as blood drips from his nose and his mouth.

"One of them is named Alvarez, Cuban. Means serious businesses. He's the one who bombed the car." Bruno answered, me and Revy looked at each other even more confused with the situation before. I looked back at the guy, who was trying to avert his eyes away from me. I knew that moment something was fishy around him, like he's trying to hide something.

"Ahhh, fuck Alvarez I know the guy. He's the one who tried to kick my ass one time. That fuck never even liked me once, but this... he's never done anything like this before. Tell me, why did Alvarez try to kill me? Answer me." He stares at me for a minute, then he averts his eyes to the ground.

"We were told from the boss himself on the phone that we needed to kidnap you instead of killing you. Honestly, But Alvarez didn't like the idea and so he decided to kill you first hand." The guy coughed once more.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Revy. "Fuck Alvarez and his attempted car-bombing. Now I got the Alvarez part, but what about the boss part? Why does he want me?" Bruno answered quietly, "He said he wants us to kidnap you so that he can kill you personally, said you were a carpet-bagger. Said you shouldn't have been here in the first place, along with Balalaika and Chang." I cringed at the lie this guy just made. who the hell would believe that? I knew this guy knows something else, so I walked behind him and grabbed a wire-cutter and waved it around his face. The guy looked at it for a few seconds before he knew what I was gonna do with it.

I cut off his index finger and the guy yelled in pain while I shouted at him, "Come on Bruno, you only got nine left, what's it gonna be?!" "OK fuck! Listen! He said you had the password to your fucking bank account you won from the casino scam , OK?!" I glared at him, remembering the bank account I created before all of the crime bosses were arrested. Balalaika and Mr. Chang told me to keep the money until everything cooled down, apparently it didn't cool down, but rather spark a chain reaction of events that led to the mob wars in Roanapur.

"What bank account?" I lied, thinking this way I could get more out of him. "T-the bank account you stored the scam money into. Th-the boss wants the m-money, so that he could get the government legally a-accept drugs into the country and th-throughout the whole Eastern Asia." Bruno spoke quickly. I couldn't believe what this guy's saying.

"Drugs are illegal, almost the whole goddamn world should know that!" Revy shouted, not believing also of what he was saying.

"Yeah no shit it's illegal! W-which is why he needs a bunch of money to get the laws changed." Bruno spat out as I took a glance at Revy and Dutch.

"Who else is involved with this?" Dutch finally spoke out, walking towards us. "I don't know..." Bruno said as I grabbed his neck and squeezed. "I don't know, I swear it! -gasp-" Then Dutch grabs my hand and forces me to release Bruno. He gasps for air as I stood there overlooking at his half-beaten up face while Revy and Dutch leaned against the railing. "L-look, I told everything you need to know... You're gonna let me go right?" He whimpered as I stared blankly at him.

"Yeah." Was I all I could say and then I picked up a wrench and hit his head hard enough to make him go unconscious.

"Fucking prick, you think I'd let you go that easily?" I walked towards the railing between Revy and Dutch. When I got to the railing and looked over to the side, I saw the Black Lagoon Company's PT boat still in good shape, just sittin there nice and steady alongside.

"Still good-looking boat, huh Dutch?" I said.

"Yeah. Although I do wanna get the bastard who tried to sink it."

"No shit, I wish I knew where these guys are now. But just to let you know Dutch, these guys knows how to manipulate." I reminded Dutch. He walked over to one of the hostages and grabbed them by the collar. "White man, you know where your boss is now?" Dutch questioned. The man quivered and said, "No, b-but I do know that our boss, Alvarez, is having a m-meeting at the Yellow Flag Bar."

"The Yellow Flag, huh? It's always that place that gets trashed. I guess it's getting popular... So, who's Alvarez meeting with?"

"I don't know, I-I know that it's an American CIA Agent. I-I don't anything else other than that."

Dutch looked at me and raised an eyebrow. A CIA Agent? Why the hell would a CIA Agent meet up a fucking crook? Then it struck me, Balalaika...

"Oh shit!" I shouted as I walked towards the railing to go on the boat but Dutch stopped me.

"What's wrong, kid?" Dutch questioned.

"What the fuck, (Y/N)? Gotta go somewhere?" Revy said as I looked at them.

"Alvarez and the fucking CIA Agent are gonna kill Balalaika! Tonight!" I yelled as I jumped off the freighter and onto the boat along with Revy and Dutch, while I told them to go straight to the Yellow Flag Bar. I got into the cabin room and saw Rock sitting down on the couch and Benny working on his computer, like always. Both of them looked shock to see me when I entered.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" Rock said as I walked passed him.

"Damn right it's me, and I got all of you a request to make, a special one." I turn around to four of my best friends.

"Alright, this request, needs four guys from Black Lagoon and needs to barge in the Yellow Flag Bar and either kill or capture Alvarez and the CIA Agent. Destroy anything that gets in the way and they can use any source of violence by all means necessary. Understood?" I grinned.

"You can count on the Black Lagoon Co., Although it's gonna cost ya." Dutch replied. I nod back in his agreement to pay the price.

"If you need bodyguards, you got one right here." Revy added.

"I'll handle the coordinates and at least prepare myself to do lots of computer work." Benny said as he stood up to his room.

Then I looked at Rock who stood there in silence. "Rock... What can you do?" I asked curiously. "... Negotiator?" He laughed silently, I mentally slapped myself in the forehead and slightly tilted my head in embarrassment. "You know Rock, I think you should stay with Benny here. Help him with things maybe." I smiled as Rock sighed, wanting to come with me, Dutch, and Revy.

"Sorry Rock, but just in case. you can act out as our back up/escape, got that?" Rock slightly nodded.

I got to the main control room where Dutch and Revy sat at the front while I sat in the back. "Let's give pay a little visit to the bastards shall we?" I said as Dutch started the engine and steered off from our current location. "Smoke?" Revy asked me.

I smiled and answered.

"Yeah."

Part 2 is done and Part 3 is action time!!! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Once again I am sooooo sorry about the late update, but...

I hope you guys enjoyed that and I hope you, not like, but loved it. So... Request me any and vote and I will see you, in the next part...

Sayonara!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 12.1K 24
Long Naruto oneshots that'll make you blush harder than Kakashi. Written when I was a cringey freshman! Enjoy.
399K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
460K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...
279K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...